Thank You Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers

Jill did not go down on me quite as far as Liz had, but she used her tongue more, so the sensation was almost better, if such a thing were possible.

As Jill worked her magic, Liz stood and asked, "Well?"

Looking her right in the eye I said, "No matter what you ever did with my cock, nothing could make you look 100% better. It's not possible for you to look twice as good as you do."

"That's the right answer," and she stepped around Jill and kissed me deeply on the mouth. We played with each other's tongues for awhile with me fondling her breasts all the time. She was wonderful. All this and Jill sucking my cock. I hoped it wasn't a dream.

Breaking our kiss I asked, "How did the guy answer?"

She smiled and said, "He answered poorly. I bet he still misses me."

Looking down, Liz said to Jill, "He feels good, doesn't he? Fits your mouth nicely."

Jill grunted an affirmative and sucked a little harder on my cock.

Pam, who had been patiently waiting, finally said to Jill, "OK, sweetie, give him to me."

Jill sighed and pulled me out of her mouth but she didn't let go of my shaft. Instead she guided Pam's head to my cock and held it as Pam took it into her mouth.

"Make him want to marry you," she said and stood to kiss me.

Like Liz she tongued my mouth and pressed her breasts against my chest. Unlike Liz she then whispered in my ear, "I really liked that. Your cock did feel good in my mouth, kind of like it belongs there, don't you think?"

We looked at each other and I nodded. She smiled and released me.

Pam was doing equally well. She used her tongue like Jill and when she pulled back she stroked my shaft lightly with her hand. She was really stimulating me. I couldn't believe I had lasted this long and I knew it wouldn't take much more to get me off.

I said to the room, "I'm going to cum."

Jill and Liz quickly knelt beside Pam.

Jill said to Pam, "You better share."

Pam nodded her understanding and Joie stood close beside me, but not touching, and said, "Shoot it in their mouths."

That did it. I grabbed my cock out of Pam's mouth and groaned, "Now!"

My body pumped what seemed like a cup of cum from my balls and through my cock. It shot in strong, thick, streams towards the women kneeling in front of me. I started from left to right. I hit Jill high on her right cheek and the stream trailed down across her open mouth to her neck. The next shot went almost completely into Pam's mouth, and the third hit Liz on the chin and then went up over her mouth, nose and forehead, right between the eyes.

Pointing again towards Jill, she leaned in a bit trying to get more in her mouth. She succeeded and took almost all of my fourth shot on her tongue. Pam was also closer now and this time I hit her on the chin.

It felt like I had another shot left so I pointed my cock at Liz and thrust my hips forward at the same time. She met me half way and the head of my cock went into her mouth. I gave her my last load and she held me, milking me dry.

When Liz was sure I was done, she released me and Pam again took me into her mouth and slid slowly down my shaft, licking me with her tongue. When she pulled back she took my cock out of her mouth and held it in her left hand. Returning the favor for Jill, she guided Jill's head to my now softening member and Jill took me in till her nose was pressed against my stomach.

She stayed like that for almost a minute, not moving, just holding me in her mouth. Then she pulled back and released me. She looked up at me and winked.

Then she got a big grin on her face, leaned back on her heels, and said, "Well, that went rather well, don't you think?"

I sure did and I was happy to hear the others agree.

Liz said, "Wow, baby, you are a cum pumping machine. What a production. You hosed us all down. I loved it."

Pam agreed saying, "Tastes good, too."

Then Jill chimed in impishly with. "But can he do it again in twenty minutes? That's the test of a real man." Then she laughed and added, "As if I could ever doubt you after that. Phillip, I am impressed, that was awesome."

Even Joie was impressed. "I never suspected a man could cum so much, or so hard. I must have a superman for a brother."

She was right about the amount, in all our Wednesdays together I had never produced so much cum.

I sat on the chair while the girls returned one by one to the couch. Joie passed out some hand towels and they cleaned the excess cum from their faces and breasts.

"Damn," said Jill looking at me, "there was more than I thought. Good job Phil, damn good job."

"Don't give me too much credit for this. I think you could pretty much put any guy in a room with the four of you and get the same results. Especially after the feeding, the teasing, the striping, and those three world-class blow jobs. No, it's not just me, you three could reproduce my performance every time.

"You are the three hottest women I have ever met, heard about, or even fantasized about. I am one very lucky guy. Thank you, thank you very much."

We sat and chatted for about five minutes. It was surrealistic, me sitting completely naked, with, happily, a steadily rising cock, in front of three babes clad only in stockings and heels. They were all acting very prim and proper, sitting with their legs crossed, hands in their laps, acting as they were earlier, when we were eating and having such a good time around the dining room table.

Joie, sitting on a chair to my left, said, "Time to give the girls a little attention, before your next present."

To the girls, "Lift 'em."

Grinning, all three women scooted down a little on the couch and lifted their legs, spreading them wide.

I was looking at three of the four sexiest pussies in the world. Had Joie been in the group I would have had all four at once.

To me, Joie said, "You get five minutes each."

I went immediately to Pam who was sitting on the left. Before I buried my head between her legs I looked back at Joie and said, "You can help, if you want to."

Without hesitation I licked Pam from the bottom of her slit to the top. Then I spread her lips and licked her again, hard.

She sighed and said, "Yeah. Five minutes of that would be just about right."

Liz and Jill lowered their legs and took up positions on either side of me.

As I licked Pam, she splayed her legs wide apart, completely opening herself to me.

Liz and Jill started to caress my body, shoulders and back, ass and legs, but they didn't touch either my cock or my balls.

Joie had taken up my offer to help and was alternately kissing Pam on the mouth and breasts. Pam responded by reaching out and stuffing three fingers into Joie's pussy. That vision spurred me on.

I worked on Pam like a man possessed. I licked her for about a minute and then stuffed my tongue as far down into her vagina as I could, stabbing her repeatedly.

Pam kept up a running commentary regarding my efforts, 'Oh yeah, yes, that's it, harder.' I was going for the 'Oh, god, yes!'

I moved to her clit and sucked it into my mouth. When I did, Pam stiffened and moaned, "It's about time."

I increased the pressure a little at a time and then slipped two fingers into her pussy, fucking her with them. She was now strangely quiet and I knew she must be close.

I sucked her clit a little harder and she started to climax. Spread wide like she was, she couldn't lift her pelvis so she used her free hand to grab a handful of hair and pull my face even closer to her. Then she let go as she stiffened, her muscles contracting with her orgasm.

I moved off her clit and returned my tongue to her vagina feeling it's second by second contractions as she came.

Pam finally let out a very enthusiastic, "AAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh," and slumped down, exhausted.

All was quiet for a few seconds and then Jill, almost reverently said, "Wow."
Pam pulled her fingers out of Joie's pussy, sat up and leaned forward to kiss me. She first licked some of her pussy juice from my lips and then planted a full mouth buss on me.

When she pulled back she said, "Any time you need a pussy to eat you be sure to call me."

Liz looked at me with lust in her eyes and said, "I'm next."

I answered, "Give me a minute."

"OK, but only one." She was rising to take her place on the couch.

Everybody got rearranged and Liz was soon alone on the couch with her legs spread wide.

As I knelt in front of her she said, "I tend to have multiple mini orgasm, so I want the whole five minutes, no matter what. Understand?"

I nodded and dropped my head toward her sex. As with Pam I licked her from bottom to top and then spread her lips and started licking in earnest.

Liz soon adjusted her position so she could rest her calves on my shoulders and said, "Keep going, keep going"

After a few more moments she sighed and said, "That's good. That's so good. Do me, Tiger. Do me good."

After only about another minute of licking and stabbing I moved to her clit and gently sucked it into my mouth.

From the corner of my eye I could see Pam was resting on a chair and Joie was kneeling at her feet, head on a thigh.

Only Jill had joined me with Liz, but as she knelt beside me she softly said, "Lick her Phil, suck her clit, make her cum. Make her cum."

I sucked Liz's sensitive button a little further into my mouth and then started to rub it with my tongue as I sucked.

Liz immediately let me know she was pleased with my efforts, "Yes! Just like that, just like that."

It took only a few more seconds and Liz stiffened and quivered. "Yes!"

Jill whispered, "One."

As Liz came I let off a little and then as she relaxed I again increased the pressure.

After her first orgasm I reached up and started to fondle her breasts and she placed her hands over mine. I thought of it as a very intimate gesture. I almost laughed out loud as I thought about it. Here I was with this girl's clit in my mouth and I was thinking of her holding my hands to her breasts as intimate. I sometimes wonder about myself.

To a spectator it probably looked like little was happening, but to us the action was fast and furious. We soon established a rhythm of sorts and Liz was climaxing about every fifteen seconds. I was in awe of this woman. I knew women were capable of multiple orgasms, and I had gotten a few women off twice in a row, but this was really new territory for me.

I saw Joie start to move and pulled my left hand away from Liz's breast and help up my palm, signaling for her not to stop us.

Jill whispered, "Eleven."

Now both Pam and Joie drew closer to watch.

I was breathing hard through my nose while I sucked and licked Liz's clit. Jill was stroking my back and was very close to me. I could feel her warmth and I was very sensitive to her proximity.

Jill whispered, "Twelve."

I started to wonder who would quit first, Liz from over stimulation or me from exhaustion. I continued to pleasure her. I was getting tired, but this was very stimulating at the same time.

When Jill whispered 'thirty-two' I did the math. I figured we had been going at it for almost ten minutes. My lips and tongue were very tired and I knew that even the eroticism of the moment could not sustain me much longer. I resolved to slow the action and end the session. But first, I wanted to give her just one more.

Her next orgasm was late in coming. Instead of the usual fifteen seconds it was more like thirty, but when she came, she came like a powerhouse.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" The words were barely audible, but the emotion was unmistakable.

As she spoke she straightened her legs and squeezed them together while at the same time smashing my hands into her breasts.

With my head trapped between her thighs, all I could do was wait.

Just as I thought I would have to fight my way free, Liz relaxed and I could take a breath. Her legs slid from my shoulders and her knees parted.

I looked up at her and she mouthed the word, 'sorry.' Then she collapsed absolutely.

Before pulling away I licked her dripping pussy one last time, shoving my tongue as far inside her as I could.

She sat up as if hit by a bolt of lightening and pushed my head away. Then she doubled over, her shoulders on her knees, and shuddered.

"OH GOD," she groaned.

Then she sat back against the back of the sofa, flung her knees apart, and smashed her palms against the pussy.

Much louder this time and with her eyes clinched shut, "OH GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

Jill and I looked at each other and she whispered to me, "She doesn’t have a very large repertoire, does she."

Then to the room Jill said, "Thirty-three, thirty-four, thirty-five."

Liz was finished. She was all akimbo on the couch, eyes closed, breathing in big gulps of air.

Pam said, "God, if I hadn't seen it for myself I wouldn't believe it. Who can you tell? Nobody will believe it."

Liz opened her eyes, slid from the couch, pushed me down onto the carpet and cuddled up against me.

She put her left leg over my right one and said, "If you ever need a date for the prom, you be sure and call me."

The others, who had been unusually quiet, broke into hoots and applause.

I smiled and rested. My mouth was tired, and my jaw was sore.

After a few minutes Liz and I got up and I said I was going to get something to drink. We all opted for some more champagne and when the glasses were filled, Jill said, "I propose a toast. To cock sucking and pussy eating."

We laughed and drank.

Then Jill said, "I think I'm next."

She came over to me and took me by the arm, guiding me to the couch.

I think I fell in love with her when she said for only me to hear, "I know you're tired and I don't expect the same intensity. Just a little attention is all I want now. You can do me for real tomorrow, and the next day, and the next, and the day after that, and next week, and next month, and maybe by then I'll have had enough. Nah, probably not."

She was grinning widely when she sat and spread her knees. I put my hands on her knees and ran them the length of her thighs and then back to her knees. Then I leaned toward her and caressed her breasts, pinching the nipples before returning to her legs.

The others had followed us and were now taking their places to watch the show. Pam and Joie were sharing a chair, arms around each other and hands fondling each other's breasts.

Liz knelt on my left side and said, "How can you keep going?"

Jill answered for me, "Because he's a superman. And because we made a deal."

Liz was quick on the uptake, "Deal, what deal?"

I was listening to them and Jill said to me, "Philip, darling, you can eat while we talk. This doesn't concern you." And she pulled my head to her pussy.

"Ahhh, that's good," She said as I licked her and then used my fingers to spread her lips.

As I licked her pussy Jill said to Liz, "We made a deal. I told him he could take it easy on me tonight, but then he had to do me right every night for a month, maybe longer.

Keep going, Phil, that is just lovely."

Liz sounded incredulous when she answered, "Well, I just might let him have you, but only when he's done with me."

Joie laughed and said, "Don't worry, either of you, Phil loves to share."

"Good," they both said in unison.

By now I felt renewed. If both Jill and Liz wanted to see me again I was going to be one happy fellow. I set upon Jill like a new man.

She must have noticed my renewed enthusiasm because she said, "Oh, baby, hope is rekindled."

I loved her style, her body, her looks, but mostly now, her taste. I licked her a few more times and then started to suck on her clit, lightly at first, becoming progressively more aggressive.

As much as I wanted to fondle her breasts I wanted her to cum even more, so I started playing with her pussy with my fingers. First, I stroked the outside of her lips and I knew she appreciated it by the way she moaned. Next, I slid one finger up and down just inside her slit, and then added a second, keeping up the same motion. Finally, I inserted both fingers into her vagina, palm up, and rubbed her by curling and uncurling my fingers.

She was, by this time, thoroughly excited. She pushed against my mouth and contracted the muscles of her vagina saying, "Oh, Phil, that feels so good. I love it, baby, I love it."

I sucked her clit farther into my mouth and licked it hard.

She shuddered and cried, "Just a little more, just a little more."

To help make sure Jill got what she asked for, Liz reached down and started to stroke my cock. Her touch was light and gentle and it felt great. I sucked and licked and rubbed and loved every minute of it.

Soon Jill was climbing to her orgasm. She raised her hips completely off the couch, supported only by her feet and the back of her head. She held this position for about ten seconds and then she climaxed.

Grabbing my head and mashing it into her pussy she yelled, "FUCKING! H! CHRIST! THIS IS SO GOOD. AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh." And she collapsed on the cushion.

"All right!" said Joie, "Three for three! Who would have thought?"

Jill opened her eyes. Grinning she said, "Don't think that just because I climaxed that the deal is off."

"Oh, no, never."

Liz looked back and forth between us and said, "We've got to talk."

Joie stood and said, "OK, everybody, let's all freshen up and then it will be time for Phil's second present."

The three girls left but Joie stayed.

"This is going better than I ever even dreamed. I get the feeling that both Liz and Jill really like you. Which is good. Maybe you'll get some dates with them after tonight."

"There's more sex, right?"

"Lots more, I hope. You get to fuck them next."

"Well, if you want to spend some time with Pam, I think it would be great. Great for you, and great for me, too. Those two are more than I can handle, add Pam and I'm not going to make it."

"Thank you, I'll take you up on that. Actually, it's a good thing, she leans more toward me than you anyway. She just volunteered so I would have three." Jill thought about what she had said and added, "Maybe not that much more toward me. After the way she was sucking your cock and gulping down your cum, I don't know. I'll try to keep her off you, if I can."

When the girls came back, Joie announced that is was officially my birthday as it was after midnight. They all sang "Happy Birthday" to me.

Then Jill said, "The deal we made with you was that this wouldn't last past midnight." Looking at Joie, "You're not going to try to stop us now, are you?"

"Lord no." Now let me explain this next present to Phil, "We're all going into the bedroom and you're going to lie on the bed, cock up. After that, it's up to you and the girls."

When I was on the bed, Jill put a pillow under my head, "The better to eat me with, my dear," she said doing her best 'Big Bad Wolf' imitation.

Then she straddled my face and asked, "High enough? I don't want you to have to lift you head."

"No."

She doubled the pillow and straddled me again. This time her lips brushed against mine and she said, "Seems pretty good to me.

Let the games begin."

Jill and Liz went straight for my cock and worked me like a tag team.

While they were sucking and licking me, Joie whispered in my ear, "Pam and I will be here beside you. Have fun."

I knew what she meant and as soon as she and Pam were intertwined, Liz said softly to Jill, "More for us."

Jill couldn't answer, she had my cock buried in her mouth, but she grunted her agreement.

I said, "Lets move over and give everybody a little more room." I was never more thankful I had chosen to spring for a king-size bed.

We got relocated without Jill ever taking me out of her mouth. She was amazing. After we were settled, Liz tested the pillow height, and proclaiming it acceptable, settled down on my mouth. I pushed my tongue into her and she rotated her hips and told me I was doing a great job.

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers