Thank You Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill worked my cock for a few more minutes and then released me. I felt her straddle my hips and thought at last. But she didn't move.

After about the life of the universe she said, "I don't know about this, Phil. I wonder if I'm wet enough to take you. She took hold of my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her sex.

"I can feel my juices running down my thighs, but you never can tell. Let's see."

She lowered herself just a bit and I felt the head of my cock enter her. Then she sat on me and took me in completely in one swift motion. I gasped into Liz's pussy.

"I guess I was wet enough," she laughed her wicked laugh and we started to move together. Right away we fell into a mutually satisfying rhythm.

I must have increased my tongue lashing of Liz's pussy because she turned and said to Jill, "I'm pretty sure he likes it."

They rode me in tandem for a few minutes and then decided to switch. Soon Liz was riding my cock and my tongue was impaled in Jill's sweet pussy.

If I had died at that moment, I would have been a very happy man.

All too soon, Liz called for a switch, and while they were changing positions I glanced at my sister and Pam. They were in the sixty-nine position and it looked like it was designed just for them. Watching my sister giving head to Pam totally blew my mind. It was a real turn on, I loved it.

Liz and Jill switched five more times, each time lasting about three minutes.

During one of the switches I said they could stay longer, but Jill assured me this was what they wanted.

"We don't want you to get too excited. You may cum before we're ready."

After the last switch, Liz positioned herself in the sixty-nine position and gave me great pleasure, deep throating my cock slowly and sensuously while I ate her pussy. While Liz pleasured me, Jill fondled my balls and licked my cock, when it wasn't fully encased in Liz's mouth.

After all too short of time they switched places and Jill did the honors while Liz fondled and licked.

I licked Jill's pussy with long, deep, strokes of my tongue, loving her taste, loving her being there, wanting this to last forever.

Like the eating and the fucking, they did three rounds each and by the last time I was hotter than a pistol.

When Jill lifted off me I pleaded, "Let me cum. Please let me cum."

In her most perky voice, Jill said, 'OK. How do you want me?"

I looked at her and then at Liz, I was looking for a reaction.

Grinning lecherously, Jill added, "We discussed it and thirty-five orgasm lost."

I looked back at Liz and she shrugged with a look of resignation on her face.

"What can I say? She's right."

"How do you want me," Jill asked.

"On your knees, from behind."

She smiled and said, "I like that way, too. I just can't believe how compatible we seem to be."

She knee walked up to me on the bed and hugged me.

Liz came up, too, and kissed me. "Don't think I gave up easily. I made her compromise. You get to shoot the first two shots into her, but I get the rest. And no cheating!"

Jill spun around and I move up behind her.

Taking my cock in her hand, Liz said, "Allow me." And she guided me into Jill pussy.

I sank in like I was meant to be there and started to stroke her tight, wet, hole. She soon lowered her shoulders to the mattress, turning her head and closing her eyes. She had a blissful look on her face.

"That's good, lover. That's good. Fuck me slow. Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard."

I grabbed her hips and started to pump into her with purpose. I was really enjoying this. Her ass was perfect, smooth, white. Her waist was narrow and led up to broad shoulders, partially covered with her beautiful auburn hair.

Liz was active, too. She would stroke Jill's back and then her ass. One time she put her head down beside her and they said something I couldn't hear what. After talking briefly, they kissed each other, quickly, but meaningfully. I wondered what that was all about for just about a nanosecond, then I returned my concentration to stroking Jill's fine pussy.

She met my every stroke with a little grunt and an occasional, 'yes.'

I looked over at Joie and Pam. They were both lying on their sides, heads supported by their hands, their elbows on the bed. Joie was watching my cock slide in and out of Jill with great interest. I realized this might have been the first time she had ever seen live sex between a man and a woman. The thought excited me and brought me closer to my climax.

Pam too was watching closely. She was behind Joie and was gently caressing her hip and thigh with her free hand.

I was getting very close, and said so.

Jill moaned, "Cum in me baby, Cum in me whenever you're ready. I'm ready for you anytime."

Liz looked at me and said, "Don't forget. Two for her and the rest for me."

I nodded and Liz lowered her head and rested it on Jill's back. When it was in place she opened her mouth and wagged her tongue at me.

BINGO! That was it. Things started to roil within me and within moments I could feel cum rising from my balls.

I pushed hard into Jill and groaned, "Now, baby! NOW! I shot first one, then two powerful streams of cum into her. I counted them, "ONE. TWO."

I pulled out, Jill whimpered and Liz lunged for my cock.

I was already spraying my third shot and before Liz got it in her mouth half the stream covered her cheek and nose. Once in, she sucked greedily while I finished.

When I was done she let me slide from her mouth and I watched as she swallowed my spunk. Lord, she was so was sexy.

Jill rolled onto her back and smiled up at us. I was resting on my heels and Liz was sitting flat on the mattress, legs bent back at her sides.

Jill grinned and said, "Another success story. I hope this gets to be a habit."

Liz nodded, smiling widely.

Jill looked at Joie and got an expression on her face I couldn't read. Without taking her eyes off Joie's, Jill ran her hands across her breasts, down her stomach and then slid her index fingers along either side of her slightly opened pussy.

"Want to tastes us?" She was talking to Joie.

I couldn't believe it. This was really hot. All the times Joie and I had masturbated in front of each other, we had never even toughed each other. This would be a huge leap for her, gender preference notwithstanding.

We all waited. Joie looked at me and I could only let her know that either way was OK with me. I kind of shrugged as I returned her look.

Pam was the one who broke the silence. "Go on, do it. You'll love Phil's taste and you'll love Jill even more.

Jill encouraged her my spreading her legs even wider and massaging her lips till we could see a little of my cum flowing out between her lips.

Liz, equally fascinated by the prospect of seeing my sister eat my cum from Jill said, "Do it, Joie. You may never have this chance again and I guarantee you'll always wonder if you don't."

Slowly Joie rolled forward and crawled between Jill's legs. When she was within inches and without taking her eyes off her intended target, she said, "You're sure?"

Jill spread even further. "I'm sure."

Joie closed the distance between mouth and pussy.

Jill put her head back on the mattress and sighed. Joie was taking advantage of the offer and was licking and sucking my cum from Jill.

Jill looked at me. Seeing the questioning look on my face she said, "It feels good, really erotic knowing it's her brother's cum, but I like it better when you do it."

I mouthed a 'Thank you' and then blew her a kiss.

We all waited while Joie enjoyed Jill's offer. Being a polite and considerate person, Joie didn't take advantage of the situation and after about a minute she pulled off and sat on her heels.

We all looked at her and waited.

"Better than I thought. I liked it, and it was easy to tell the difference between Jill and my brother. God, it makes me feel really wicked thinking I sucked my brother's cum out of a woman's pussy. Wow."

She looked at Jill and leaned forward, over her body. When they were face to face she whispered in Jill's ear and Jill nodded. Then they, too, kissed lightly, but meaningfully.

Now I had two whispers and kisses to wonder about.

"There's one bottle of wine left. Anybody interested?" It was Joie, still orchestrating the evening.

Her question was greeted with positive responses and we all started to move.

Jill said, "I was to wash up a little first," and the others all agreed that was a good thing to do.

"I'll pour while you freshen," I said, and we all attended to our tasks.

I filled the glasses, put them on the dining room table, and sat on my chair in the living room. I never thought to dress.

Jill and Liz were the first to enter the living room.

"The wine in on the table."

For such a short distance they were gone a long time. When they returned they were both smiling and had their arms around each other. They sat on the couch facing me, legs crossed like perfect ladies.

"Pam and Joie are getting dressed. I think they want to keep going at Joie's place," said Liz.

"We're inviting ourselves to stay a little longer, if you don't mind."

Before I could think of something witty, Joie and Pam walked in, dressed and ready to go.

I stood and Pam walked up to me, wrapped her arms around me and said, "Happy Birthday, brother, I'm glad I had a chance to help you become thirty."

"I'm glad you had a chance to help me, too. Thank you. You're wonderful."

Pam and Joie traded places and I gave my little sister a hug. She pressed her breasts into me and said, "See you next week. We have a lot to talk about."

"Yes we do." I lowered my head and kissed her on the lips, a very rare thing for me to do, considering the other aspects of our relationship.

"Thank you sis. This was the best birthday in the history of the world.

Looking over her shoulder at the two beauties on the couch I added, "I wish I had turned thirty years ago."

With that Liz and Jill jumped up and there were more hug all around and then Pam and Joie left. They said they understood when I didn't offer to walk them to their cars.

Jill and Liz returned to the couch, Jill looking at me and pointing at the chair. We sat facing each other.

"Well, can we stay?" Liz.

"I would be delighted and honored if you would."

Jill piped up. "Liz and I have been discussing you. We both know you had a good time with us and we had a pretty good time with you."

Liz interrupted, "Actually, thirty-five orgasms would qualify as a great time, an all-time great, great time. I just thought I'd mention that."

Looking at Jill she said, "You may continue. I'll be quiet till you finished."

Jill continued, "She's right, of course. We had a really good time tonight. It was orders of magnitude better than we expected. When your sister put it to us we both agreed on a fling. Kind of like another notch on our bedposts. But now, well, we both want more of you.

We also know you want more of us, and there in lies the rub, so to speak. We're friends and we have decided not to fight over you, or compete for you. Do you mind if I rub my pussy a little? I'm getting really horny all of a sudden."

She spread her legs and stroked herself with her left hand, finally putting her first two fingers into her pussy.

"That's better. Now where was I? Oh, not competing. So we have discussed it and, if you agree, you can have us both. Until any of us decide they want to bow out. If you bow out, it's over. If either of us bow out, you keep the one that's left and stay together for as long as you both want.

This could last a week, probably longer, or forever, who knows? We're not attached right now, in fact we rarely are, and according to Joie, most of your dating is more casual than serious. Am I right?"

I nodded. This was powerful stuff she was putting before me.

"Now, you have to know we are very independent women. We come and go as we please, we do what we want, and we do not take orders.

"Finally, when we go out, we go together, we are a threesome, a triangle, a ménage a trois. That doesn't mean, however, that one or the other of us can't stay in with you and screw your brains out. No point in two people losing out just because one of the girls is busy elsewhere. But publicly we go together. OK, there will be exceptions, but we'll try to keep it to the three of us as often as possible.

"What do you say?"

"Yes. Yes, of course. I love it."

How could I resist such an offer? People would stare, but let them. This was a dream come true. Sure, who knew how long it would last, but I had to try.

"Just one thing," I continued, "all nights can't be like tonight."

Liz answered, "Of course not, silly. We're realistic. In fact, you'll probably spend more time with us individually than together. We have different schedules, but we'll be together enough to keep you on your toes."

"Just one more thing. Wednesday evenings are usually my night to get together with Joie. I don't want that to change."

Liz spoke again, "Neither would we. We know how much she loves you. I you must love her just as much. Wednesdays are for you and Joie, unless we're invited. After that little interlude tonight, she might want some more of your cum. One of us should be around to provide a receptacle, don't you think?"

"Joie and I share pretty much everything. That won't bother you?"

Jill grinned, "I shared my pussy with her tonight, a first for me I might add, and she cleaned me up pretty good. I don't think we'll mind."

"Good, thank you."

"Well, now that we have a plan," Jill continued, grinning, "we should make love to seal the deal."

And we did. They stayed the night and most of the next day. I didn't go to work Thursday, either.

Part III

The next Wednesday Joie and I met at her apartment, which was out of the ordinary, but she insisted.

When I arrived, she had dinner on the table and was unusually happy. She hugged me, and kissed me when the door closed and both were a little more than sisterly. Her dress was rather fancy and I noticed she was wearing high heels and stockings. More to wonder about.

"So, you liked Liz and Jill," she was grinning from ear to ear. "I just knew if I found your type of girl for you it would work out.

"Yea, but two?"

"Either good planning, or good luck. Are you complaining? They tell me you are all going to be a couple, and they are both very happy with the arrangement. Go with it brother. You deserve the very best. Let's eat."

We bantered back and forth during her excellent dinner and afterward sat in her small living room sharing our feelings as we always did.

Naturally the events of last week took center stage.

She told me how hot she had gotten watching the girls suck me off. She had no desire to ever have a cock in her mouth, but she thought the event itself was erotic, because everybody really enjoyed it so much.

I told her how it felt to suck on her friend's pussies and about the power I felt when I brought them to orgasm. We discussed Liz's thirty-five as if it were the Second Coming. Joie stated flatly that she wished she could do the same thing. She said she had been practicing with her vibrator, but the most she could do was five before she got so sensitive she couldn't touch herself.

I told her how turned on I got watching her eat Pam's pussy and that that is what put me over the top when I came in Jill.

She said, "I'm getting really hot, I'm going to masturbate."

She stood and took off her dress. She was wearing only the stockings and heels I had noticed when I entered her apartment.

I took a deep breath and said, "There's more of you in sight than usual."

"After last week I thought 'what the hell' why should I hide my breasts from you? So it followed I should be naked, but I wanted to wear the stockings because I know you like them.

She spread her legs and I looked again at her lovely pussy. I knew I wouldn't make it too much longer anyway so I stood and stripped from the waist down, then thought better of it and took off my shirt, too. We looked at each other.

She caressed her breasts and smiled at me, "This way I can play with my breasts as well as my pussy. It's better this way."

I nodded and took my already hard cock in my hand and stroked it lightly.

Joie's hands eventually left her breasts and followed down her stomach to her sex. She rubbed the outside of her pussy for a minute or two and then used both hands to spread her lips.

"Do you like my pussy?"

"Yes, very much."

"Would you fuck me if I weren't your sister?"

"Yes."

"Am I as attractive to you as Liz and Jill?"

"Yes. You have always been attractive to me, Joie. I have always been in awe of your beauty."

"I love you Phil, but you know we can't fuck. It's not that you’re my brother it's because of my orientation. I know that if we did I would hate myself. I've thought about almost nothing else since last week, when I tasted your cum.

"God, Phil, I liked it. I couldn't believe it, but I really liked it. While I was licking your cum out of Jill I almost came. I stopped myself on purpose. Can you believe me?

"Yes, I believe you, and I am truly flattered. When you did that it was so hot.

"The girls and I have talked about it and they both say you can eat my cum out of their pussies any time you want. They're really serious. Jill says she loved it when you licked her and sucked on her. When she talks about it you can see she means it. They even went down on each other so Liz could feel what it was like to have a woman licking her. They let me watch and it was hot. When they were through they sucked my dry. It was great."

"Maybe one of our Wednesdays you could ask them if they wanted to join us. I want to do that again."

"They'd love it."

By now I was stroking myself with conviction.

Joie was doing the same, legs wide apart with three fingers working in her pussy. I realized my sister, not the talk turned me on, and I loved it. She was so sexy, so beautiful, and so very, very desirable. I was getting close.

Joie too was getting close. Her breathing was rough and deep, she looked at me lustfully, a look I had not seen before.

"I want to taste you again. I want you to cum in my mouth so I can taste you. I want you to cum in my mouth when I cum." She said it with raw lust in both her voice and her eyes.

She slid off her chair and knelt in front of me. I couldn't believe it, but I was not about to deny her.

I stood above her stroking my cock. I was very close.

With ragged breaths she said, "Wait. Wait. I'm almost there, almost, almost, YES! NOW! NOW!

She opened her mouth wide, tongue out, and locked her eyes on mine.

I came almost as much and as hard as I had last week when Pam, Jill and Liz sucked me off.

My first shot hit my sister in her hair and on her forehead. I had missed her mouth completely.

I leaned towards her and she leaned towards me. My cock was now only six inches from her open mouth. I was trying desperately not to touch her.

I shot my second load and hit her directly on her tongue. She quickly pulled it in and swallowed my seed. While she was swallowing I let go with the third shot and hit her on the mouth and chin.

By the time I was ready for my fourth shot she put her arms out to her side and threw her head back, thrusting her breasts at me. I knew what she wanted and aimed a relatively strong fourth shot and a much weaker fifth shot at her beautiful breasts. I then stepped slightly closer and milked the rest of my cum onto her. She watched the whole thing lustfully.

When I was finished she had cum dripping from the side of her forehead, her chin, and her right breast. It looked like she had a river flowing between them.

I staggered backwards and sat in my chair. Joie stayed where she was and, with her fingers, scoped cum off her chin and into her mouth. When her chin was clean, she moved to her breasts and cleaned them the same way. When she had dispatched what seemed to be the majority of my seed, she massaged the remainder over her breasts and mouth.