Thankful for Getting Stuffed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank moved toward me. I glanced over his shoulder toward the closed bathroom door, thought of the large king-sized bed beyond, his wife and family elsewhere in the house.

"I thought there was something more I could do for you," Frank said, shuffling toward me. We both knew we had to be quick.

"I'm so glad," I gave him a lecherous grin, turned my back to him, grabbed the bathroom counter top with both hands and bent forward. Frank lifted my dress up over my waist. He reached between my legs and probed my mound with his fingers.

"I'm so wet," I looked at him in the mirror. He nodded, looking at me, and then licked my pussy juices from his fingertips. I closed my eyes and moaned. It was such a turn-on.

As his hands gripped my hips, I bit my lip and braced myself. I could feel his cock at the entrance of my pussy.

"Pllllleeeeease," I begged.

"Please what," Frank leaned forward, whispering in my ear.

'What was he doing,' I thought to myself. 'The bastard! We didn't have much time. Just fuck me like a dirty slut so we can go play fucking Pictionary.'

"Put it in me," I said, opening my eyes and staring back at his reflection in the mirror. Now it was my eyes that were full of lust.

"Say it. Put what inside you."

I could feel his cock rubbing along the slit of my pussy now, teasing me.

"Your cock," I hissed. "Fuck me with your -- aiiieeeeee!"

Frank shoved his cock in my wet hole, sliding it in deep. I cried out loud with pleasure, before he clamped his hands over my mouth to quiet me. I looked back at him, nodding that I knew that scream was a bit too loud.

Frank slid slowly out of pussy, but I slammed back against him, pushing him back in. We continued like that for a few strokes, with him sliding out and me pushing back against him to wrap myself around him.

Our hip thrusts became more quickened and became more frenzied. I opened my eyes to watch my expressions in the mirror. I could hear the slapping motions of our bodies slamming against each other, and I wobbled unsteadily on my high-heeled pumps. Frank kept me steady and standing, gripping my hips as he pounded his cock into me again and again. I wanted to scream, but bit down on the hand towel instead. Soon, stars exploded in my eyes and I could feel him swell up, too. His seed burst from his cock, filling me, while my orgasm shattered around me.

"Ohh. My. God." I cried, dropping the hand towel.

"Are you alright, lass?" Frank asked.

"Oh yes, sweet Jesus, yes."

He held me steady while our orgasms settled and our breathing slowed. And then he slowly slid out of me, wiped himself with the hand towel, and pulled his trousers up.

"Well, back to the dishes." And with that, he left.

I was putting my rumpled self together in front of the mirror for the second time, all the while say a short prayer, "Dear Lord, I am thankful for getting stuffed this Thanksgiving. And I sure hope Dave and I end up back here for Christmas."

12