Thankful Thanksgiving

Story Info
Mother-in-law fantasy becomes reality.
1.4k words
4.29
110k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately after I started dating my wife, my most common sexual fantasy became making love to my mother-in-law, Marilyn. Every solo session revolved around some fantasy related to fucking her. When I made love to my wife, I thought of her mom. I practically became obsessed with the idea of having my mother-in-law in bed. Never in a million years, however did I think that anything sexual in nature would happen between us in real life. And then, came Thanksgiving...

My wife Linzie and I arrived at her parents house for Thanksgving, like we did every year. Marilyn greeted us at the door. I was very pleased to see that Marilyn was wearing one of my favorites of her wardrobe--a white sweater that hugged her breasts just right and accentuated them perfectly. I had of course, never seen her boobs, but I'd seen her daughter's plenty, and I'm guessing they were very similar, maybe a bit bigger and due to about 25 more years of gravity, a bit droopier than my wife's 36Cs. I knew with that sweater, I'd been stealing a lot of glances to compare and contrast.

Upon our arrival, Marilyn gave me a big hug, and I tingled as I felt her breasts push up against my chest. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and scurried off to the kitchen to finish preparing the Thanksgiving feast.

I sat down with Linzie's father, Jim, and her older brother Ben to watch tv, taking every chance I could to look out at the kitchen to catch a glimpse of my mother-in-laws ass or tits.

I noticed Marilyn was giggling quite a bit as she talked to her daughter in the kitchen, and she seemed to be slurring her words every once in a while. Then I overheard her joking that her and Jim had finished off a whole bottle of wine that afternoon. Jim implied, he had little to do with the consumption of that bottle. It was quite clear, my mother-in-law was just a little tipsy.

In about a half-an-hour, the men were called to the kitchen to eat. We gathered around the table and began to eat. However, right after she sat down, Marilyn realized she'd forgot to get some more wine. She said she'd we could start eating and that she'd go down to the basement to get another bottle of wine.

"I'll help you," I said without even thinking about it. I was hungry for much more than turkey.

Marilyn went down the cellar steps first, which gave me an excellent view of her big hips and curvy ass as they made their way down the stairs. Marilyn pulled on the chain light and asked, "so are you hungry?"

As she turned, my eyes had to quickly dart up from her ass, "very much so."

Marilyn went over to a cabinet and reached up for the wine. At 5'5" she was struggly to reach the bottle. To the rescue I came.

In that brief moment, I decided to say fuck it, I was going to risk my marriage, my in-laws marriage, I just couldn't help it, my obsession had taken over--I was going to make a move. I slid up behind Marilyn, gently touched her elbow, and put one hand on her hip. "Let me get that," I said as I pushed my lower half up against her bottom firmly. It would be hard to mistake it for anything but a pass. I took my time grabbing the wine, pushing forward even more into her ass. She showed no signs of resistance.

After pausing one more moment to enjoy the sensation of being pressed up against her, I pulled away, the bottle of wine in hand, and a HUGE bulge in my pants.

Marilyn looked a bit stunned, "Thank you," she gasped and then her eyes noticed the bulge in my pants, "Oh my," she said with a smile.

"Sorry," I said, not really ashamed. "But YOU did it."

"I did it?"

"You do this to me all the time, I'm just usually better at hiding it."

There was an awkward pause and then I just decided to go for it. I leaned in and for the first time, kissed my 56 year-old mother-in-law. Marilyn was started at first, pulled back a bit, but then began to kiss me back. To be honest, my wife wasn't the best kisser, and it was clear immediately, she should've taken lessons from her mother. Marilyn's lips were soft and they applied just the right amount of pressure to my lips. Soon our tongues found each other and were swirling in harmony.

My hand now went to where it had wanted to go for nearly 10 years--to Marilyn's breasts. I cupped her left tit over her shirt and bra and massaged it from the bottom up, feeling her nipple hardening from my touch.

We kissed deeply and then I felt her hand grabbing for my cock. It wasn't hard to find that big bulge and her hand rubbed me even harder, if that was possible, through my jeans.

"Oh, I've wanted this for so long, Marilyn."

"Me too," she suprisingly whispered in my ear.

I reached around and grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed as Marilyn fumbled to unbutton my pants.

I reached under her sweater, slid my hand up her bra and felt the heat of the flesh of her tit and rock hard nipple.

It didn't take long for Marilyn to pop open my pants and reach down, desperately grasping for my harder-than-it had ever been 7 inch cock.

I almost came right there when I felt her hand go inside my boxers and grab hold of my dick. She started to jerk me off, at the same time trying to force my pants down a little more.

I kissed her neck as she pulled rapidly on my cock. I wanted this to last forever.

"I want to fuck you so bad Marilyn."

With that statement she began to jerk even harder and faster. I pulled up her shirt and eagerly brought my mouth to her nipple. I knew it was unlikely, but part of me worried that the people upstairs would hear our gasps and sighs that despite our best efforts to keep quiet, couldn't be contained; but there was no stopping us now.

Just when I thought this beautiful day couldn't get any better, Marilyn fell to her knees. She ripped down my boxers and literally shoved my cock into her mouth. I sighed and leaned back, still partly in shock that my dream was coming true--my beautiful mother-in-law was down on her kness sucking my cock.

I held the back of her head, caressing it, watching as my cock went in and out of her mouth. Much like the kissing, mother was better than daughter. Maybe simply she had had more practice. Occassionally she would stop and run her tongue up my shaft and swirl it around the tip of my cock, but maybe partly because she knew we didn't have a lot of time, or maybe simply because that's how she sucked cock, Marilyn was devouring my cock like there was no tomorrow.

I gently thrust foward as her head bobbed over my dick, helping her fit all of me inside her mouth. I sensed myself tightening up, and like I always do before I cum, I reached and grabbed Marilyn's tit and squeezed.

I enjoyed one last glimpse of her sucking my cock until I lost control. My back arching, my penis pushing all the way to the back of her throat...I exploded like I had never exploded before. As the cum shot thick load after thick load into her mouth, I watched her take it all in like a pro. Barely moving, just letting the cum hit the back of her throat and slide down.

I caressed her head as my final shots squirted out. She began sucking again and then took my dick out of her mouth and kissed it, licking the shaft lovingly. She looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Did you guys get lost down there?" I heard Jim hell from upstairs.

The fantasy was over. Now, back to reality. We scurried to get our clothes back on, rushing upstairs before Jim came down, almost forgetting the bottle of wine we had come down for in the first place.

Taking our seats around the table, my mother-in-law proposed a toast. As everyone raised their glasses, Marilyn looked at me across the table and toasted, "to the future, and all the new excitement that come with it."

My life hasn't been the same since.