Thanking Our Soldiers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers

Fifteen minutes later I wiped the cum from my face and asked, "Daddy, how many days were you in solitary confinement, exactly?" He told me. "Wow, I wonder if I can give you 1,121 more blow jobs before I graduate from college."

My father whispered to me, "Honey, I never thought I would be glad I spent all those days in solitary confinement."

"You are my hero, Daddy."

* * *

The following Monday the dean called me into his office, and he told me to bring some of my sorority sisters with me.

"I must compliment you young ladies," he began. "The hospital personnel have reported to me that our wounded soldiers were extremely happy about your visit."

"We were only doing our part to thank our wounded soldiers for their service and their sacrifice, Dean Morrison," I replied as the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Very patriotic of you girls. I need your help with another related endeavor. Our university is committed to Project Support Our Troops. What we need you to do is pack boxes to send to our troops overseas for Christmas filled with everything from fresh socks and phone cards to cookies and chewing gum."

"Packing boxes, my ass," I whispered to the girls. "That sounds so boring."

"So are you willing to help?" the dean asked.

"Dean Morrison, we'd rather go back to the hospital and cheer up our troops for Christmas, like we did for Thanksgiving," I insisted.

"Really? Well, that's even better. I'm sure the hospital and the soldiers will be overjoyed. I'll set it up. Thanks you so much, girls."

We all got up and proceeded to leave his office.

"Packing boxes, my ass," I said again to the girls once we were out of earshot of the dean.

"Those soldiers are going to have to do a little more than tell us a sad story to get a blow job this time," Amanda muttered.

"Yeah, like pack our boxes," Heather added. "Wow, that dude Sarah and I sucked off had a really big cock. It took both of us to 'handle' him. He can just pack my box with that one-eyed monster if he needs some relief from that problem of his."

"My ass," I snapped, but then I smirked. "I love anal."

* * *

Author's Note: This story is entered in the Holiday Story Contest, and your votes and comments are greatly appreciated. Also, if you list me as a favorite author, you can easily tell when I have new stories.

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers
12