Thanks

Story Info
A very thankful young man.
3.3k words
3.89
37.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to the wonderful folks who gave us the really neat things that make life special.

Thanks to the makers of those tube dresses that show off the long legs and bubble butt of my pretty wife. They also showcase her small perky tits.

Thanks to the person who invented viagra. I know all the stories say that a studly guy can get it up 4-5 times a night, but I guess I'm not a studly guy because without viagra I'm good for two at the most, and certainly not every day.

Thanks to the person who invented battery operated dildos. Without them I could never have been able to keep up with my wife's demands for daily sex.

Thanks to the makers of KY. Can you imagine the friction problems our poor cocks would have without it? (shudder)

Thanks to the makers of condoms. God only knows how many diseases my wife would have given me from her 'extra' dildos without them.

Thanks to the inventors of those portable fucking machines. Electricity is cheap compared to the health risk to my heart. I got her the super deluxe model that has the ability to fuck her ass and cunt at the same time. It even has interchangeable cocks, though I've never seen her use any except the extra large size. I have written them to see if they can include a nipple sucker because that really gets her screaming.

And most of all, thank you Bill and George and Hank and Charley and Fred and Andy and John and Jeff, who take the time every Saturday to gangbang my wonderful wife while I'm playing golf.

Maybe some day I'll tell her that I have never been on a golf course. I don't think she'd understand that I really enjoy going to the library for the day every Saturday so that I can have some peace and quiet.

Yes, I know, why did I marry the slut in the first place? Well, she wasn't a slut when I married her. In fact, she was a 19 year old virgin, daughter of a fundamentalist, all around good girl.

***

Oh, details. I was so busy being thankful I forgot details. I'm Anthony Anderson, 53 years old, 5 foot 10, usually about 160 pounds and still reasonably healthy thanks to all that stuff above. Milly is now 49, still a slim 5 foot 5, 130 pounds and very healthy considering all the physical exercise she gets without going to a gym. We do still swim and cycle together a couple of times a week because we enjoy it. Milly and I both have light brown hair, brown eyes and nice smiles. We've been teased about being brother and sister instead of man and wife. If I'd only known.

I met Millicent Hardy when I went to work for Hardy Industries Inc. in Oakland California. Yep, daddy owns the corporation. I work in the engineering department and Milly works in HR. I would feel more comfortable if I could tell you I met Milly in a traditional way but honesty forces me to admit I fell over her. No, I didn't fall for her, I fell over her. She was bent over picking something up. I was walking through the area and reading a new design brief. I didn't see Milly and fell over her. It would be wonderful if I could say we fell in love at first sight. Sadly, nope. When I fell over Milly I crashed to the tile covered concrete floor, hit my head and knocked myself out. I didn't even know it was Milly I fell over. It was a week later when I was at an engineering review meeting, which daddy attended, and he asked me if I ever apologized to his daughter for breaking her wrist. Yikes. I'd never known who I fell over because I ended up in the hospital with a minor concussion.

I guess it was another week before I got up the courage to go to HR and face the music. Millicent was easy to spot. She was the young woman with the cast on her left wrist. I stood in front of her desk for a bit, trying to find the right words to start an apology. Milly got tired of waiting. She grinned at me and said,

"Well Tony, I know you fell for me a couple of weeks ago but why did it take so long for you to come and admit it?"

"I'm really sorry Ms Hardy. I wasn't paying attention and I didn't see you. I didn't know it was you I hurt until your father said something to me last week."

"It took you a week to get up the courage to face me Tony?"

"Well, um, I guess, maybe, um..."

Bless her heart, Milly took pity on me, took my hand (with her good one) and dragged me off to the lunch room. We sat and talked for a while. When I realized Milly was only 19 I got more worried than I already had been. She was daddy's little girl and I didn't want to lose my job. I had no idea why Milly decided she wanted me. I was four years older and I was just a worker bee for her father.

I didn't see Milly for the rest of the week. On Friday afternoon she sat down on the edge of my desk, grinned and said,

"Tony, you are too shy. We need to fix that. Pick me up at 8pm sharp at my house. Here's the address."

With that she hopped off the desk and skipped out of the engineering area. I took a lot of teasing that afternoon. Someone suggested I was after the boss's daughter so I could move up in the world. I just turned red and went back to work.

The address she gave me was her parents house, a seriously large mansion in the hills above Oakland. I was afraid to ring the door bell. Milly must have been waiting. After a minute she opened the door.

"Is the door bell broken Tony?"

"I don't think so."

"Did you try it?"

"Well, not yet."

Milly sighed, then grinned, grabbed my hand, pulled me into the house and at the top of her voice yelled

"Momma, come meet the man I'm going to marry!"

Oh dear lord, if she hadn't been holding my hand so tight I'd have bolted for the door. Marry? When had Milly decided that?

Oh crap, mommy AND daddy showed up. Mr Hardy sort of scowled at me. Mrs Hardy gave me a sweet smile.

"Don't look so mad daddy. You know Tony is one of your best engineers. I checked. A few more years and he'll be running your engineering department. He's smart, cute, and kind, just the kind of man you would want me to marry so you can have grandchildren."

Good grief. I'm 23 and the 19 year old girl has my whole life planned out already. I wonder how many grandchildren she's planning on.

"I hear the gears grinding Tony. We'll have four children, two of each. That will keep all the grandparents happy."

Mr Hardy scowled some more and Mrs Hardy just laughed with her daughter. I wanted to disappear.

Our date did happen and it was fun. For a young woman Milly was very mature and quite bright. Milly and I dated for almost a year before she informed me the date she and her mother had decided on for our wedding. I wondered if Mr Hardy ever got to make a decision at home.

***

I wasn't a virgin when we married. After all, I was 23, a man of the world. Ok, a very small world. Milly was a virgin. We probably would have won some kind of award for taking so long to find out how to make love with a bit of finesse. Milly solved our education problem. She brought home porno movies for a few months. She wore me out trying all the things we saw.

I guess I should have known then that the future would be a problem for us. Milly had two issues I noticed but never really thought about. Milly really liked sex a lot and wanted to do it every day, and Milly loved orgasms. I may have mentioned that I was good for maybe twice a day and that was not every day. Milly could make love every day and she could orgasm every time and still want more. I learned to use my mouth to make up for what my worn out penis couldn't handle. Milly once said my tongue was smarter than my brain and much more fun.

We had two of our four children when I realized that Milly had cut back on our love making. I noticed she was only after me for sex two or three times a week instead of every day. I didn't complain. It allowed me to have some energy for work and I did take over the engineering department. There were those who said I got it by marrying the boss' daughter.

After a while I decided to have a talk with Milly.

"Honey, I noticed we don't make love as much as we used to. Is everything ok?"

Milly chuckled, kissed me and said, "I figure you took about a month to get up the courage to ask that question. That about right?"

"Well, I guess so."

"Tony, you know I love you and I finally realized I was slowly killing you with my sex drive. I talked to a few girlfriends about our differences concerning sex. They all agreed that it wasn't your fault. They all agreed you are doing the best you can. I just love orgasms and I want them every day. Don't worry baby. I'm not fucking some other guy. I found out that three of my girlfriends are into girl-girl sex so I joined them. It is absolutely fantastic. I'm having more orgasms a day than I've ever had. That's why I'm so happy and am only making love with you when you are up for it. Isn't that wonderful?"

How do you argue with that? You could say she was cheating on me but how do I say that when I'm relieved to have some rest and be able to work without falling asleep at my desk. I told Milly I guess it would be ok but to please not include men in her fun because I'm not sure I could handle that. Milly promised me it would be just her and the girls. Then she asked me if it would be ok to have them over to the house when it was her turn. Her turn? They were rotating who hosted their get togethers. It turns out they treated their fun as just a girls sleep over. I told Milly I guess it would be ok. No, Milly didn't thank me with wonderful sex. For crying out loud, I didn't need any more wonderful sex.

The first time Milly was the host I got an education I didn't expect. All of these women were in their 30s and 40s. Milly sent our kids to grandma for the weekend. They all showed up on Friday evening and Milly said the party would go until Sunday afternoon. You would have thought there was a high school sleep over. Half a dozen women running all over our house, yelling and giggling and squealing and grab-assing. Yes, booze was involved. I saw more tits and ass that weekend than in my entire life. I got asked too many times if I wanted to 'join in'. To save my sanity I went to the library Saturday afternoon and stayed until they closed. On Sunday I made breakfast for everyone. They were grateful so I got hugged by a lot of naked tits and kissed until Milly told them to quit corrupting her husband. I went fishing for the day. It was so nice and quiet.

Milly called me Sunday evening and told me the house was all clean and she had the kids back home. I played with our kids until bedtime. Milly told me how grateful she was for my understanding and cooperation. She was so grateful I thought about calling in sick Monday to get some sleep.

***

The guys? Well, it shouldn't take a brain specialist to figure out that eventually someone would invite men into their parties. I didn't find out about it until it had been going on for almost a year because Milly made sure only women were at our house when she played host. What gave it away was she was playing host less and less and going to someone else's place more. What did I do? Well, I wasn't sure what to do so I went to someone I trusted for advice. I went to Milly's mom. My mom? Are you kidding. How do I tell my mom my wife is having group sex parties with women and men every weekend? How embarrassing. Well, it was a little embarrassing to talk to Milly's mom but you have to talk to someone when you're confused. Alice was very gentle with me. It turned out Milly and her mom had no secrets. Alice asked me if I wanted to leave Milly. I told her I loved her daughter and didn't want to lose her but I was concerned because the kids were growing up and seeing things and I worried about health issues. Alice asked me if I felt like a cuckold. I told her after years of living with a loving wife who could kill me with sex I never gave that a thought. I just worried because Milly had promised no men and she was now lying to me. It was the lying I worried about.

Alice suggested I talk to a friend of hers who did investigating for a living. I really like Alice. She is a good wife and mother. I knew she was kidding when she suggested that she could be a very good mother to me if I wanted.

I liked Patrick. He's a little older than me and used to be a policeman before he became an investigator. He said it is much more fun than police work and his picture and video files are a good investment for his future. Patrick said Alice had already told him my wife had made me a cuckold and not to worry about it because it happened all the time.

Patrick and I discussed what I wanted to happen. I told him I guess I'd need some video with sound so I could sit Milly down and talk to her about the lying. We agreed on a price. I gave Patrick the names and addresses of the women I knew Milly played with at our house. Patrick told me to be patient because some of these cases take a lot of time to gather the best video evidence.

I didn't hear from Patrick for a couple of months. One Friday he called me at work and asked me to meet him at his office. After the usual how are you stuff I told Patrick he really looked beat. Patrick actually blushed and told me to sit down and watch the videos he had taken. I couldn't watch all of them, not because of what they contained, because there were hundreds of hours of video. It was about the fourth or fifth one when I noticed Patrick was not taking the video, he was in the video. Patrick told me he had really tried to be objective but when four women attacked him and took his clothes and 'made' him have sex with them for two days, well, what can you do? Patrick told me he now understood what my problem was and he had all he video proof I'd ever need. He also suggested I let him sell the videos to a friend of his and we'd both be rich. I thanked Patrick and told him I'd have to think about that for a while.

***

I never did talk to Milly about the videos, not because I didn't want to, but because she talked about them first. It was almost a year before that happened.

"Honey, why did you hire a private investigator to take videos of our parties?"

"Well dear, you had agreed no men and when I found out you were including men I was a little upset."

"Oh. Well, I can understand that. Mom told me when you talked to her and I kept waiting for you to say something. Once we got Patrick included in our group I was sure you'd say something. Why didn't you say something?"

"I guess after watching so many movies of you fucking men and women in groups I realized that talking about it didn't mean anything. Besides, it was Patrick who provided me with the answer I needed so talking about it didn't seem important any more."

"What answer did Patrick give you?"

"Patrick suggested I could sell the videos to a friend of his and we'd get rich. I decided I didn't care if Patrick got rich."

"Honey, what are you talking about?"

"I sold all the party videos to a company in Hong Kong. So far I've got almost fifteen million in royalty payments and they are telling me that when sales stabilize, after the first excitement of new stars, I can count on about two million a year for the next ten years."

"But Tony, that was almost a year ago."

"Well sure, when the first batch was sold. The Hong Kong company provided me with a team of technicians almost seven months ago. They wired thirteen of the homes you guys use for your parties. They've been releasing a new video to their international web site every month. Right now they have enough backup videos to go for at least ten years."

"Oh my god. Who knows about this?"

"The Hong Kong company, me and now you."

I watched Milly's bright little mind do some mental math.

"Wow, where's the loot?"

"All the money is in accounts out of the country. I'm just waiting for the kids to finish school and then we'll be moving."

"Moving? But that would stop the movies wouldn't it? Where are we moving to?"

"You don't understand Milly. You're not moving with us. After your mom and I talked it over she decided you would be too busy having parties to move. Your mom also decided that you haven't had the time to take care of the kids and she loves looking after them."

"WHAT! You mean you and the kids are taking my mother out of the country?"

"Oh no Milly. Your mom is taking me and the kids out of the country. When she realized you were having so many parties that you were no longer taking care of me a few times a week your mom figured it would be best if she took care of everything."

"I don't understand."

"Well, it turns out your mom wasn't getting any love from your dad because he found out about your parties. When she saw the videos with him in it she realized she didn't care. Your mom started taking care of me and the kids. She takes good care of me three times a week and we're both happy with that. She loves cooking for me and the kids. So I guess your dad and mom had that villa on an island in the Caribbean and your mom got your dad to sign it over to her. We're leaving next month."

"NO. You can't take my children and leave me here alone. That's wrong."

"I'm sorry Milly. It wasn't my decision. You and your mom have always made the decisions. You'll have to talk to her."

I'm not certain Milly talked to her mom. She wasn't with us when we flew to our new home.

Oh, thanks for moms who not only make all the decisions but who have hot bodies at age sixty-eight.