Thanks, Come On Over

Story Info
Man watches woman doing yoga naked then gets invited over.
1.2k words
4.06
31.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy the story.

*

For the past three years I had been listening to the weather report on the radio before leaving for work, so the curtains in my apartment were always closed. I was also a man who suffered regularly with migraine headaches, so often, when afflicted with one at home I would sit in the dark.

One morning when I woke up and turned the radio on, I was greeted by silence. My radio was broken, so I went over to the window, opened the curtain to see what sort of morning I was to look forward to. The sky was clear, so I smiled, turned away and went to get ready for work. When I was ready, I walked out the apartment, locked the door and went to get in the elevator that would carry me down the seventeen floors to the ground where I would exit the building and make my way to work.

When I returned from work that evening, I could feel the onset of one of my migraines, so I took my shoes off, sat in my chair with my head down and just waited it out. The light coming in through the curtain which I had forgotten to close bugged me, but not enough for me to get up and close it.

When the migraine finally ran it's course, the day had darkened outside, I stood up, went over to the window with the intention of closing the curtain. Something caught my eye, in the apartment building across the street there was a light on in a room with the curtains open and a woman appeared to be doing yoga naked. The day had not darkened enough for me to get a clear enough view, so I grabbed a dining room chair, pulled it over to the window and waited patiently.

After about 30 minutes, she turned towards the window, giving me a full frontal view. The unmistakable dark patch at the point where her legs met told me she was naked. My cock got really hard, and given it's position, uncomfortable. I stood up, readjusted, and sat back down, never taking my eyes off the woman across the street. I decided then and there that I would have to buy myself a pair of binoculars, the building was 75 yards away, a little too far for clear viewing.

When I returned home at lunch time the next day there was a small package lying outside my door with no delivery address, or return address, there was just a number written on the packaging. My apartment number. I carried the package in, I was cautious and curios. I had decided that I was not going to open it till this evening. I left my apartment earlier than usual, the reason being that I wanted to stop at the pawn shop on the way back to work. I managed to pick up a decent pair of binoculars at a very good price, they even came with a tripod stand. I paid for them and told the store owner that I would pick them up on the way home after work.

That evening I got home with my new purchase, I was about excited as a six year old hunters son after receiving his first .22 rifle. In fact I was so excited I had forgotten about the package I had found outside my door at lunch time. I quickly set up the binoculars and pulled the dining room chair across. She was there doing her yoga, so I positioned myself in such a way that I could not be easily noticed. I looked through the binoculars adjusting them till I had a clear view of the woman, they were amazing, it seems I had got more than I bargained for.

She was a slender redhead with well trimmed pubes to match. Her body was well toned, but she was not in any way masculine. Everything about her screamed woman. I guessed her boobs to be about thirty four C cup, her waist was a very satisfactory curve between her chest and hips. My cock started yearning for her.

She moved into what is probably the only yoga position that I knew the name of, the down dog, with her legs closer to the window giving me a perfect view of her pussy. My cock sprung to attention, she had incredible pussy lips. They were so inviting that I had to pull my cock out, so I stood up quick, undid my trousers and pushed them and my underpants down to my ankles. Sitting back down behind the binoculars I took my cock in hand and started playing with myself, nice and slowly.

She lay down flat on her stomach and moved her legs to either side, she was doing the splits, her legs moved until they formed a straight line at right angles to her body. All I could think of was how much I wanted to slip my cock into that gaping twat while massaging those incredible butt cheeks. My hand moved faster along the length of my cock until I came, some of it landed on the wall below the window, the rest ended up on the floor.

When her evenings yoga was over, I got up to go sort something out for my dinner and I noticed the package again. I took a knife out of the drawer and carefully cut the tape that was keeping it closed, inside the package I found a pair of binoculars, not quite the quality of the ones I had just bought. Was this a gift from her, did she know I was watching, What was I supposed to do with them, send them back? So many questions running through my mind.

The next day I found an envelope outside my door, same as the package, no delivery address, no return address, just my apartment number. I took the envelope in and opened it, in it was a piece of paper with two lines the first was a question "Like what you see?", the second was a statement "Stand up so I can watch" This had to be from her, the binoculars too.

That evening I decided to do what the note said. I masturbated standing up. Standing didn't permit me to look through my binoculars, so I had decided to use the ones from the package so that I had something to jerk off to, not just a memory. This evening she put on a real show which only convinced me more that the note and binoculars had been from her. She started off with the down dog, and when she moved down into the splits on her stomach, she slid her hand under her and started playing with herself. First of all she was just rubbing her finger up and down her slit, then she pushed two fingers into her pussy. After a while of pleasuring herself in this manner, she rolled over onto her back so that she could play with her breasts with the hand not playing with her pussy. My orgasm was far more intense tonight than it had been in a long time, some of my sperm landed on the window whilst the rest went on the wall or the floor.

The next day there was another envelope. On the piece of paper inside there were four words and a number. Thanks, come on over. 1653.

It was not the redheads apartment number.