Thanks for the Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bedroom he dropped her onto the bed, where she lay as he began removing his clothes. Years of modelling had left him quite unselfconscious, and he found that this was easy enough, even though he felt like a middle-aged man undressing in front of a giggling young woman. But once he was down to his boxers, she raised a hand and he paused.

"Turn around," she said, "right around."

He obeyed, and saw that she was smiling. "Yes," she said, "that's how I remember you. I'm glad to see that you haven't let yourself go."

He lay down beside her, still wearing his shorts, and carefully extended one hand to touch her, just gently on the shoulder at first. She looked at him, more serious for a moment. "Do I really not seem how you remember me?" she asked.

"You're -- you seem much younger than I ever knew you," he answered, "and you've said yourself that you don't remember everything about our time together."

"But everyone forgets stuff," she said, "and there's so much I do remember that's good to remember."

"Such as?"

She giggled, suddenly mischievous again. "Well," she said, "I do remember that you being faithful was only about you not sneaking off behind my back. Because I remember Anton and Juliet."

"That?" James looked uncomfortable. "That wasn't infidelity. That was just ... comparing ideas."

"You say that. But I remember how you looked at Juliet. Among other things."

****

It was the end of what should have been a long day checking over a new shop in Rome -- but the contractors had screwed up, and the new shop was nothing like ready, so they'd had to extend the trip by a couple of days, and they'd ended up sightseeing. They'd brought Anton and Juliet with them -- a pair of good second-string models -- who were going to show some new product at the opening, and then discovered that this pair were a couple. Hanging out together had been fun, especially as no one among the four seemed to know anyone else in the city or to speak Italian, and at the end of the evening, rather than hitting the clubs, they'd somehow ended up back at the hotel with a bottle of champagne, swapping industry gossip.

Then the conversation had moved on, and Helena had asked the other couple how they'd got together, and Juliet had taken that as more of a "why?" than a "how?" question.

"Anton's not someone to turn down," she said, before kissing him hard on the mouth. When she broke the kiss, Anton didn't say anything -- he wasn't a big talker -- but James couldn't help noticing how his hand traced across Juliet's breast as she leant back from him.

"Ah, kids..." muttered Helena.

"Don't tell me that you two don't have a reputation," Juliet shot back.

"You've been reading the gossip columns," James said.

Juliet pouted at him. "Don't worry," she said, "I saw those pap photos from New York last year. I'd guess that you're almost as much fun as Anton."

"Thanks, I'm sure." James shifted in his seat, but suddenly Helena moved to him, kneeling astride him and kissing him twice.

"We do fine," she said over her shoulder to Juliet. "Experience counts, sweetie." She squirmed, and James suddenly became aware that he had an erection. As Helena climbed off him, he shifted again, trying to prevent it from becoming noticeable. But looking across the room, he realised that Anton and Juliet were distracting each other. The were in a tight clinch, and Anton was fondling Juliet's breast through her dress.

Helena looked at the scene for a moment, then shrugged and leant over to kiss James again.

From then on, it seemed to turn into an escalating, half-drunk game of one-upmanship. Anton ran his mouth over Juliet's throat, so James ran his hand up Helena's thigh; Juliet undid a few buttons, allowing Anton access to more skin, so Helena pulled her skirt high up, allowing James to caress and then kiss her legs freely; Juliet stood up and pulled her dress up and off altogether, leaving her in nothing but a silk thong; Helena unfastened the blouse she was wearing, then quickly removed that and the bra underneath; Anton stripped off entirely, kicking off his loafers, then shedding his shirt and then his pants and briefs together; Helena gasped at what she saw then, and James drew her to her feet and took down her skirt and then her panties; Juliet sank to her knees in front of Anton and took his hard cock in her mouth; James stripped off as he and Helena watched Juliet, then knelt in front of the still-standing Helena and applied his tongue to her pussy.

Soon enough, Juliet was lying on the thick-carpeted floor, spreading her thighs wide, and James and Helena paused and sat side by side to watch. Anton knelt between Juliet's legs, and she guided his impressive erection to her Brazilian-waxed pussy. She moaned, almost screamed with pleasure as he filled her, and then he began thrusting into her, his toned buttock muscles driving her inches across the carpet with each thrust as she wrapped arms and legs around him.

"Not bad," Helena acknowledged, absently running a hand down James's belly and brushing his cock. "Let's take a closer look."

They crossed the room, and James sat cross-legged alongside the other two. Anton paused for a moment, raised himself on his hands, and grinned at James, who put his head to one side and looked appraisingly at the couple. "Looks good, doesn't she?" Anton commented as Juliet gasped, recovering her breath.

"You both do," said Helena from where she was still standing behind Anton. Then she stepped around him, placed her feet either side of James's hips, and lowered her naked body down to him. He guided her a little with his hands, and within seconds, she'd impaled her well-lubricated cunt on his erection, sighing with pleasure as she did so.

They sat together, taking their time to build things -- and both glancing sideways from time to time at Anton and Juliet while those two both reached noisy orgasms. Then as Anton rolled off Juliet, they looked at each other, both laughed quietly, and began gradually accelerating their movements.

Preoccupied with his building orgasmic energies and with Helena, James barely registered for a moment as someone moved behind her. Then he felt gentle hands on his shoulders, and slim, sharp-nailed fingers carefully massaging them -- and soft female curves pressed against his back. Jolted to more attention, he saw that Anton was kneeling behind Helena, bending his neck to kiss her shoulders and throat, then reaching hands around her to cup her gorgeous breasts. Anton's fingers tweaked Helena's nipples, then raised them up a little, so that James could lean forward to tongue and suck them. As he did so, he felt Juliet still pressing against his back, and he realised that Juliet and Anton were kissing, mouth to mouth, above his head.

At that moment, though, he heard Helena moan loudly, orgasmically -- twice in rapid succession. Driven to passion by everything that was happening, he leant back again, moving Juliet and Anton apart and meeting Helena's faintly embarrassed-looking gaze. A moment later, he groaned loudly as his cock erupted inside her cunt.

Gasping and smiling, both he and Helena leant back, resting on their hands as Anton and Juliet moved away to slump naked side by side on the couch. Helena looked at them.

"Like I said," she commented, "we do fine. But sure, so do you..."

Anton poured the last of the champagne. "Some employers are a pleasure to work with," he said coolly.

Everyone looked at everyone else for a moment, then burst out laughing. Each of them gathered up a few clothes as they finished the last of the champagne, then dressed more completely when they decided to call reception for another bottle. Soon, they were talking shop as if nothing had happened.

And nothing else so dramatic did happen, that night or for the rest of the trip, which from the next morning on was busy and all about business. Everyone seemingly decided that the subject should remain an unmentioned mutual secret. Helena hired both Anton and Juliet for other jobs after that, no more or less than she might have without any special reason.

Years later, Juliet, semi-retired from modelling and married to a semi-famous singer, gained a reputation as an Earth Mother figure with a brood of children and a knack for giving interviews that made her sound exceptionally practical and grounded. Helena and James often caught each other smiling when those appeared, although they never discussed why.

****

"That was a long time ago."

"Sure. But it obviously stuck too well with me to be wiped. But don't worry, darling -- I also remember what I was doing during a lot of that ... session."

"What?"

"Sneaking a lot of looks at Anton's cock, first of all. He was huge, you know, darling. I didn't dare say anything to you, or you'd have gotten jealous. And then there was his ass, when that was what was most visible. And when he was behind me, well, I was feeling him as well as you there, you know. Just like you had Juliet's perfect boobs against you..."

"Yes, well. A long time ago."

"You're getting pompous again, darling."

"Sorry." He sighed, gently caressing her shoulder again. "Okay, you're my wife..."

"I damn well am."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, move your hand from..." She giggled as he hastily lifted his hand. "No, don't take it away. Put it it on my boob, darling."

He began to obey, very tentatively, and she sighed dramatically. "Oh dear," she said, "I can't decide if you're treating me like a seventy-year-old woman or a silly young girl. I'm not either, you idiot. Grab them!"

"What?"

"Grab my tits! They're not made of glass, you know. Oh, for heaven's..."

She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him onto his back. Instantly, she threw a leg over him and rolled on top of him, so that she was sitting astride his left thigh and he felt short, soft pubic hair brushing his skin.

She looked down at him. "Suck them!" she commanded. "Suck them!" she repeated when he paused. "They're tits, that's what they're for -- you used to be quite good at this. Suck my tits!"

He raised himself up on his elbows, then leaned forward and finally obeyed her demands, grasping her thighs with his hands as he ran his tongue over each of her nipples in turn. She reacted with a gasp, and he paused.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, damn -- yes, sorry. I am. It's just, I'm so sensitive... I didn't know how much sensation I'd lost until I got it back. But don't stop!"

He returned his mouth to her breasts for some moments until she drew back. "How are they?" she asked.

"They're fine," he said. "Neat. Cute, I suppose."

She laughed. "I'm sure that's one thing you've never called me before," she said. She rolled off him and onto her back. He leaned over her and looked her in the eyes.

"Okay," he admitted, "maybe I can enjoy this."

"I told you -- I'd be amazed if you couldn't," she said. "Anyway, a minute ago, we were talking about cocks..."

She twisted round, lithe as a cat, so that she was suddenly lying head-to-toe with him -- or rather, head-to-groin. Then she took hold of his shorts and pushed them down his thighs. "Good," she said, staring at his cock, which was showing signs of a response, "I can't be too hideous." She grabbed his half-erection in one hand, and looked at it. "I think that this usually helped if you were a bit slow starting..."

She kissed the tip of his cock, then wrapped her lips around it. Slowly, teasingly, she engulfed more and more of it. James, silent and uncertain to begin with, gasped at the pleasure, and struggled not to move too much, not to make things difficult for Helena as his cock swelled in her mouth. Turning his head, he realised that her own groin was close to his face. He kissed her at the edge of the mat of short, soft, silvery down that now covered that part of her. She paused.

"How is that?" she asked.

"Fine," he said. "Very different, though..."

She laughed. "One thing I can't get in the hospital," she said, "waxing. Or even a razor."

She returned her mouth to his cock, but after a moment, she withdrew it again. "I think that you're ready," she said.

"I guess," he said. "It's been a while."

"Hmm," she murmured, and twisted round to lie alongside him again. Lying flat on her back, she opened her legs. "Now..." she said tentatively.

James found that he'd become quite eager, and he knelt between her thighs with his erection in his hand. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, "though you may find that I'm a bit tight..."

He took that as a simple boast about her restored youthfulness, and moved to enter her. She smiled and nodded, and he thrust.

"Ow!" he said as she gave a small, shrill cry. He raised himself on his hands to look at her face, and saw that she was biting her lip.

"Sorry," she muttered. "I mean, I tried to say, but..."

"God," he said, "they did re-start you, didn't they?"

"Yes," she said with a small gasp. "Hello virginity. And goodbye."

He moved carefully. "If I'd known..." he began.

"Don't worry, darling," she said. "Anyway, it wasn't too bad. I've been trying to prepare. Thought that I'd done it better, though."

"To prepare?"

"Yes, darling. With a vibrator."

"Uh? How did you get hold of a vibrator?" James demanded. "That sounds like Delia Edwards again..."

"No, it was Doctor Molyneux again," Helena said. "To be honest, I've been pestering her about sex for days now, and she suggested it."

"I'm not sure that was very professional of her," James said, although in a light tone.

"Well, she says that working with the Restarted is a weird sort of medicine. Anyway, why do you think that she told you to talk to Delia?"

"Hah." He moved a little more. "You know, I think that you may be my first virgin?"

"Wow. You were obviously too attractive to older women in your youth."

"I suppose."

"They both laughed, and settled down to a slow but building rhythm. Helena winced a couple more times, but had apparently done a passable job of preparing herself after all. As James held himself above her, trying to avoid crushing her -- she still seemed impossibly slender to him, he couldn't help thinking of her as fragile -- she clasped one of his buttocks with one hand, digging short, neatly-trimmed nails into his flesh, while with the fingers of her other hand, she gently teased his nipples

"Wooh..." he exclaimed, "you know, I'm not sure how long I can control myself now."

Helena smiled. "Just lie back and relax," she said. Then she bent one leg, applying enough force to start the pair of them rolling over. James went with the motion, and Helena held him easily as he rolled; in a moment, he found himself flat on his back with Helena on top.

She smiled again. "Oh, it's good to be up to this sort of thing again!" she said. She raised herself above him, gyrating her hips, and he raised both hands to cup her breasts.

"They're gorgeous," he said, unprompted this time.

Helena smirked. "I reckon that you're just saying that to be nice to me," she said, "but that's fine..."

She leaned back slightly and, still limber, drew her knees up until she was kneeling astride him with her thighs locked round his hips. Then she ground her crotch furiously against his, rested her hands on his chest, and threw her head back with her eyes closed. She gave a series of increasingly loud gasps in time with her hip movements, culminating in a great groan of pleasure.

Then she stopped and looked at him. "Okay," she admitted, "maybe there is a bit of me getting my rocks off in all this."

"I ... gathered ... that," James said, punctuating his words with soft gasps as he found himself thrusting hard up into her. Then he felt his cock pulsing as he came inside her, and he gave a groan. For a moment, he held his hips inches above the bed, supporting Helena's weight; then he relaxed with a sigh, arms and legs entirely limp.

Helena smiled again -- no, she grinned at him as she lifted herself off and away, and slumped down on the bed beside him. He looked down at his naked body, realising that a little semen and some cunt juices were puddling on his belly.

"You're messier than you used to be," he commented. The fastidious Helena had so often been quick to grab tissues or cloths to mop up after sex.

"Maybe I want to get messy," Helena replied. "It's nice to have the option."

"Hmm." He stroked her hair as she smiled at him. "Was that okay with you?"

"Hell, yes! Good as anything I can remember!"

"Even with the ... virginity thing?"

"That was just added spice, lover. Though maybe the next time will be even better."

"Hmm," he said again. "I'm certainly looking forward to it. But maybe Delia was right about something..."

"What?"

"Oh, just something she said about Viagra."

Helena laughed. "I'm sure we'll manage," she said, and moved a hand to caress his limp cock gently. "Soon, I hope," she added.

"I'll do my best. But yeah, you were right. Even if I can remember more, that was... pretty memorable."

"Good!" Helena said firmly. "Because one day, you may have to be Restarted, and I want you to have some memories left that'll send you back to me then."

He laughed, and turned on his side. "Oh, we'll have plenty of chances to build those up," he said, and squirmed down the bed to bring his face back level with her breasts.

He kissed each of her nipples in turn. "Gorgeous," he repeated.