Thanks Grampa

Story Info
Max has a shock in his Grandfather's shed.
3.3k words
4.39
41.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
712 Followers

I was in a great mood bowling along the highway just below the speed limit, windows down, wind blowing my hair and Ravel's Bolero blaring from all four speakers. I was running a couple of hours early, on my way to pick up Mom from my grandparents' house, where I had dropped her the night before to help with the housework, so I was in no great hurry.

Most Saturday mornings I usually worked overtime before going to collect her, but today was different. When I arrived to start my shift at the town's only electrical store, I found that someone had rammed a truck through the store front overnight, and cleaned out everything easily carried and just as easily sold, and the place was swarming with cops, so after they had taken a statement from me I had been sent home.

This suited me fine, because it was a perfect day for a drive, certainly too good to waste indoors. Besides it would be nice to spend some extra quality time with the oldies, and maybe see if needed any odd jobs sorted out. Parking the car in the driveway, I went inside and found Gran dozing in her overstuffed armchair, she opened her eyes and beamed at me when I gave her a peck on her wrinkled cheek.

"Hello Max, I must have nodded off. Is it that time already?"

"No Gran, I'm early. Someone crashed a truck through the door at work and robbed the joint, so they sent me home. I thought it would be nice to have a bit more time with you and Gramps." I looked around. "Where's Mom?"

"She's in the shed with your Granpa. I think she's helping him sort the place out."

"OK, I'd better let them know I'm here."

I let myself out through the back door and made my way to the shed, but before I reached it I heard Mom's voice coming through the open door.

"Plenty of time Dad, Max won't be here for a couple of hours yet."

Curious, I peered though the dusty window and my whole world turned upside down. She was leaning against the workbench, with her tee shirt and bra tucked under her chin, and her jeans and panties around her knees. Grampa was behind her, squeezing her bare tits as he jammed his cock into her.

"I don't know what I'd do without you Maisie," he puffed, "I really need you now that your Mom has lost interest."

"I need you just as much Dad. You have no idea how lonely I get sometimes."

I hated seeing what Grampa was doing with his own daughter, but I couldn't tear my eyes away as her pussy lips opened like a flower each time he pushed into her. There was a heavy lump in the pit of my stomach as I watched him fuck her, until he gasped and shot his load inside her.

She remained leaning over the bench, as she recovered her breath after he pulled out, and I could see globs of cum oozing from her puffed up pussy, and even though she was my Mom it was the most erotic sight I could ever have imagined. Finally she straightened and turned to him, pulling up her panties and jeans, and covering her tits as she kissed him firmly.

"Thanks Dad, that was lovely."

Now that there was no longer anything to see, I became afraid of being caught spying, and I beat a hasty retreat back to the house, where I dropped into a chair, fighting the sudden feelings of nausea and confusion.

Gran looked at me with concern. "Are you OK, Max? You look a little pale."

I tried to think what to say. Obviously I couldn't tell her that I had just seen her husband fucking their daughter, so I pressed my hand to my stomach and shook my head. "I just feel sick all of a sudden," I groaned. "Maybe I should just get Mom and go home."

It was another fifteen or so minutes before Mom and Gramps came in, both looking like the cat that got the cream. Mom looked at me uncertainly. "You're early Max, I thought you were supposed to be working this morning."

I explained about the work robbery, then told her I wanted to get home because I wasn't feeling too well. She offered to drive, then looked at me sharply when I answered with a curt "No."

I was seething inside during the drive home, and although she tried to make conversation I was too angry to respond, and she fell silent.

As soon as we arrived home I turned towards my room, but Mom called me back. "OK, Max, what's eating at you? It's more than just a belly ache, so tell me. Are you afraid they might suspect you of being involved in the robbery?" I shook my head, not trusting myself to speak, and she asked again, "Then what is it?"

Clearly she had no intention of letting it go, so I glared at her. "Why Mom?"

She seemed genuinely puzzled. "Why what?"

"You and Grampa," I snarled.

Her face fell. "Oh." She thought for a moment, then said calmly. "It's a bit hard to explain. After your father left I still had needs. Dad was the only one who I knew would do me and not think I was a slut."

Her calmness only incensed me further. "You could have asked me!" I raged, immediately realising I had gone too far, but she didn't bat an eye.

"So that's what this is all about - you're jealous."

I was too angry to choose my words, so I blurted out. "Damn right I'm jealous," I yelled. "For years I've wanted to see your pussy, and when I do Grampa has his cock stuck in it!"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Again she was still infuriatingly unemotional.

"Yeah right!" I sneered. "What was I supposed to do? Say 'Show me your tits and cunt Mom, I want to fuck you'? Great way of getting my face slapped off!"

Unable to deal with her lack of emotion, I stormed off to my room, slamming the door so hard everything rattled. Now that I was alone, I threw myself on my bed, tears of humiliation streaming down my face. I was more shocked by my admission than by anything Mom had said or done. It must have been buried deep in my subconscious, because in all honesty I had never for a second thought of her in a sexual context, but now that I had admitted it to her, and to myself, I found myself getting hard as I thought again of how she had looked with Grampa's cock buried in her snatch.

As I slowly regained my composure, I realised I had been less than fair. Whether I approved or not, what Mom did, or with whom she did it, was none of my business. Even more to the point, I had no right to criticise her for committing incest with her father, when I had admitted that I wanted to do the same with her.

I remained in my room, brooding over how I could possibly mend any bridges that my angry outburst may have damaged. Somehow it had never occurred to me that Mom - or any woman for that matter - actually needed sex. I had fucked enough girls to know they liked it and wanted it, but I never thought they might need it the way a guy needed it when he had an almost painful hard on, so it had come as a surprise when Mom told me she had needs.

About seven thirty Mom tapped lightly on my door, and when she entered I turned my face away, too embarrassed to face her. She left without speaking, and when I heard the door close I found that she had brought a plate of sandwiches and a mug of coffee. I hadn't eaten since breakfast so I wolfed them down, too ravenous to taste them. With my hunger satisfied, I tried to watch some porn, but the cold professionalism of the scripted action paled to nothing compared to what I had seen in Grampa's shed, so I switched off my computer and changed into my pyjamas, and climbed into bed.

Because I went to bed early it was not yet dawn when I woke, but I felt refreshed. Throwing a robe over my pyjamas, I went to relieve my bladder, then wandered in search of coffee. Mom was sitting at the kitchen table in her robe, her hair still wet from the shower and a steaming mug between her palms. Looking weary, as though she hadn't slept, she didn't speak as she watched me pour a drink for myself, and when I sat down she looked at me almost defiantly.

"Before you say anything," she stated, "I'm not ashamed of what I did. From my standpoint there was nothing else I could do given the circumstances."

I shrugged. "What you do is your business. You don't need my permission."

She nodded. "I wouldn't ask for it anyway, but I'm glad you realise it."

There was silence for a while, so I asked, "When did it start?"

She thought for what seemed forever, then just as I decided she wasn't going to answer, she picked up her mug and stood up. "When and how is a long story, so if I'm going to tell it we might as well be comfortable," she said, heading to the living room. Taking a seat on the couch, she patted the cushion beside her and waited for me to sit down before she took a deep breath.

"When I was growing up," she began, "I was never comfortable around boys. In fact terrified would be a better description. I used to envy my friends when they talked about what they did with their boyfriends, and just to fit in I made up stories about being kissed and having my boobs touched, when the truth was if a boy spoke to me I would panic and run.

"Most Saturday mornings my Mom and Dad went shopping, and for two wonderful hours after my shower I could wander around the house naked, imagining different boys I liked, but was afraid to talk to, were looking at my body. Then one time I was drying off after my shower, when I heard the front door slam shut, and the car drive away. I walked into the living room and stopped dead. Dad was sitting on the couch, and I was too stunned to even cover myself with my hands. I just stood there letting him look at everything I had."

Mom cupped her breast as though remembering, then continued. "I was shocked when he touched me here, but I liked it too much to try to stop him. It was something I had dreamed of happening, although not with him. He continued to stroke my breasts as he guided me to my room and pushed me over until I lay on my bed. Apart from a sharp pain when he took my virginity, having him inside me was the most wonderful feeling I had ever known. It didn't matter that it was my Dad. The only thing that mattered was that I would no longer have to make things up when I talked with my friends. I knew what they were talking about. When he finished he cleaned us both up then did me again, and didn't stop until he made me cum."

Mom sighed as she took another deep breath before continuing. "The following weeks were the happiest I had ever known. We had to be discreet of course, because of Mom, but we did it every chance we could. I even stopped wearing panties around the house, so they wouldn't be in the way if an unexpected opportunity arose. I loved feeling him inside me so much I sometimes took risks Dad never would have, and more than once Mom nearly caught me with his stuff dripping out of me, but that merely added to my excitement.

"I had to be careful what I said during the gossip sessions with my friends, so I never let it be known that I had gone all the way. The main reason was one girl in particular. She was the most boastful, although none of us really believed most of what she told us. The problem was that she liked to embroider everything she heard, and pass on the exaggerated version to anyone who would listen.

"Nonetheless, some of the things I heard aroused my already overactive curiosity, so when Dad hinted that I use my mouth on him, I didn't hesitate. I couldn't make up my mind if I liked the taste or not but I definitely liked the feel of him in my mouth. Apart from Dad doing me whenever we could, I think maybe the one thing I liked best was the envy on some of my friends' faces, about two weeks after the first time I sucked him, when I told them I had had my vag... umm ... my pussy licked."

I smiled as she corrected herself, and she took a sip of her now cold coffee. "Dad doing me gave me so much self confidence that I no longer cringed when boys spoke to me. I refused all of their advances because Dad was the only man I wanted inside me, but at least I was able to talk to them. Eventually I met and fell in love with your father, and when Dad was doing me a week before we became engaged, I told him it would have to be the last time, because I didn't want to cheat on my husband to be. He was disappointed, but he understood, and although I was tempted, especially during the rockier times of my marriage, I held to my resolve.

"Towards the end I was sure your father was seeing someone else, but although I knew it was a double standard, I could never think of it in terms of him cheating on me, any more than I thought of it as Dad cheating on Mom. That was just the way men were. The only important thing to me was that I wasn't cheating. I loved your father - still do I suppose - so when he told me he was leaving I was devastated. After he was gone I rang Dad to tell him, and he came straight over.

"Although I knew it wasn't what he was thinking of, as he held me to comfort me, I felt some of the old stirrings, and because I knew I could never have your father back, and at that moment I was too hurt to want him back, I undressed and let Dad do me again. It wasn't a sympathy thing, it was something we both needed, and when he came inside my pussy it was as if the intervening years had never been."

It was the second time she had said 'pussy,' and as she paused, I said "Look Mom, I said some things I shouldn't, and I'm sorry."

She shook her head. "Don't be. Admittedly the anger was over the top, but what you said was only the truth, and I'm glad you did, because it makes it easier for me to tell you I've wanted you for a long time. Even before your father left. I never said anything, partly because I refused to cheat on him, and partly because I was afraid you would be grossed out if you knew. At least now you know I meant it when I said you only needed to ask."

"I'm asking now."

It came out in a croaked whisper, and the corners of her mouth turned up in an amused smile, as she began unfastening the buttons of her robe, one hand holding it closed at the neck.

This time there were no euphemisms when she laid her arms at her sides. "You wanted to see my tits and cunt, so help yourself."

I had been trying to ignore a hard on the whole time she had been talking, and now my cock twitched as I reached out. Before I could grasp the edges of her robe, she shook her head and slid her hand inside my pyjamas and took hold of my stiff tool. "I want to see this first."

I must have set a new world record in getting out of my robe and pyjamas, then gasping at the vice like grip she had taken on my cock, I opened her robe.

Up until that moment I had been half afraid she had just been teasing to teach me a lesson for my outburst yesterday, but any uncertainty was dispelled by the exotic aroma of her arousal invading my nostrils.

For several seconds I could do no more than stare entranced at her nude figure. The effects of gravity were starting to show in the slight droop of her breasts, but like the faint stretch marks on her rounded stomach, it did nothing to detract from the overall splendour of her mature body. A splendour which was further enhanced by the perfectly manicured landing strip, which drew the eye to the smooth lips of her invitingly pouting pussy.

Mom gave an impatient tug on my cock. "Well? Are you just going to stare or are you going to feel me?"

Shaking myself out of my reverie, I cupped her breast, squeezing gently before taking the hard brown nipple between my lips.

"Oh god that's perfect," she breathed, stroking my cock and pushing my free hand between her legs. Although I shouldn't have been, I was surprised how wet she was, and when she raised her hips, I slid a finger into the welcoming warmth of her pussy. She whispered encouragement as I finger fucked her, gasping each time my thumb pressed against her clit. Slowly at first, and then with increasing energy, she began to thrust against my fingers as her climax approached.

Suddenly she pushed my hand away. "That's enough Max," she panted. "I've waited too long for today. Now I need you to fuck me."

Other girls I had been with had been exciting, but the forbidden thrill of pushing my cock into my own mother was beyond ecstasy, and I sucked her tits greedily as I fucked her. It was fortunate that she was on the verge of orgasm when I pushed into her, because I was too excited to last as long as I would have liked, so she was far from disappointed when I poured a gusher of hot thick cum into her waiting cunt.

"Thank you Max," she whispered as I finished pumping my seed into her and withdrew my spent cock. "That was everything I dreamed it would be, and more."

As I looked for the second time in two days at her oozing creampie, her contented smile became a small frown, and there was a note of regret in her tone. "I suppose I'd better tell Dad he can't do me any more."

"Why?" I queried, "I thought you liked him fucking you?"

She nodded. "I do, but you are my man now, and you know I don't like to cheat on my man."

I hook my head. "That makes no sense. It's certainly not a good reason to give up something you love so much. You already told me he needs your cunt as much as you needed his cock, and you already disappointed him once when you married, so why disappoint him again? Besides," I added with a wicked grin, "You never know, some day I might want to watch. Discreetly, of course."

rufriter
rufriter
712 Followers