Thanks Jill!

Story Info
How I got into sharing and watching.
784 words
3.84
33.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a true story. The names have been changed but the details have not. It explains how I got turned on to sharing. I hope you enjoy. I sure did!

***

Jill and I dated in high school. My first real steady girlfriend. We both already had sex with one other person each but still very much inexperienced. We shared all kinds of fantasies and acted out a few. We had sex every chance we could sneak off and do it! We were pretty serious I guess. We were going steady with each other until this happened.

One Sunday I went to her house so we could hang out. I could tell something wasn't right. She was acting strange. Eventually after some coaxing she started crying and said she had cheated on me. She worked at Shoney's and had given the cook a blowjob in his car after work the previous night. She felt awful and kept apologizing. I was mad but somehow turned on. I got a hard on as she told me about it! I told her I was angry but it was kinda hot. I asked her to show me how she sucked him. After telling me I was sick, she went down on me and I came almost immediately. She said I guess you're not too mad!

We acted as if nothing had happened. We hung out like normal but things had changed. We both knew it.

A few months later my friend Ryan had a party at his house. His parents were out of town and we were "watching the house". Jill and I drank a few beers and decided to go to Ryan's parent's room and fool around. I was so excited I came before she could get off. She was so disappointed. She said what am I supposed to do? I said I can go get Ryan... She said yea right! I said why not? It's not like you haven't cheated before. She said I dare you! I said stay right here. She was on the bed nude with her legs spread. I went and told Ryan the commode was backed up in his parents bathroom. I stayed in the living room while he got a great surprise. About 30 minutes later they came out separately and the party rolled on. Jill came over to me and told me he finished what I couldn't. And now that she was satisfied she was going home. I kissed her goodbye. Wow she smelled like sex. Not just our sex, it was different. I asked her to stay but she said I should go now.

Jill left and I stayed the night laying there jacking off to the thought of her and Ryan. The next morning I heard someone come in but was too sleepy to go look and see who it was. I was in the guest room next to Ryan's room. There was a walk through closet between the two rooms. I heard some moaning and as I began to wake up I realized Ryan was getting lucky again. Being the perv I am, I crawled under the clothes hanging in the closet and looked through the levers to see Jill sucking Ryan with all she had. I was so turned on! I hurried back to bed when they were done. A few minutes later she came in and snuggled up to me. I said I know what you just did. She tried to deny it but I could still smell the cum on her breath. I tried to kiss her and she stopped me. I said I know you just sucked Ryan's dick and I'm so turned on, Kiss me. A taboo turn on. Kissing Jill with Ryan's cum fresh on her tongue. I said show me how you sucked him and she did! I came so fast again. She said that's why I need other men, you can't last long enough! She left and I could hear Ryan laughing. He yelled thanks again man!

We dated a while longer but soon knew that we wouldn't last. We were too young and curious. I'm fairly sure she was cheating on me and I began cheating on her with an older woman who was 23. She showed me things I never dreamed of. Especially how to last longer. Before Jill and I finally called it quits we had sex one last time on my parents living room floor for about 45 minutes. She came twice and was totally blown away by how long I could go. But we had already moved on.

That is how I got into sharing and watching. Still some fond memories. Thanks Jill!