Thanksgiving and Xmas Pounding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad picked out the gift that he wanted Brittany to open first, and when she opened the box, she found a beautiful black cocktail dress and two tickets for a swanky New Year's Eve party. She squealed with delight and after holding the dress up against herself to see what it would look like, she ran over to her father to give him a big hug.

"Thank you, Daddy! It's so beautiful!" she gushed as her soft boobs squeezed against his chest. From her excitement, Chad knew they were going to have a great night together when they went to bed. Brittany let him go and told him that she didn't finish wrapping his present and asked him to go upstairs for a little while so she could get it together. He father gave her a soft kiss and smiled before heading upstairs to wait.

After waiting impatiently for five minutes, Chad called down to see if she was ready, but she shooed him away and said she would call when his gift was ready. After a few more minutes, he stripped down to his boxers and watched TV wondering what was taking his little girl so long to wrap a present

It took almost thirty minutes before Brittany called for her Daddy to come back to the family room. When he came downstairs, Chad noticed that all the lights were off except for those on the tree, which gave a soft illumination to the room. At first, he didn't see his daughter, but when he rounded the corner of the couch he found her lying underneath the Christmas tree on two blankets with pillows all around her. She was only wearing a pair of red, white, and green striped stockings, and wrapped up with two red bows. Her angelic smile and sparkling eyes looked perfect under the Christmas tree lights.

"Daddy, won't you come unwrap your Christmas present," she said coyly.

As beautiful and sexy as she looked at that moment under the Christmas tree, Chad couldn't wait to unwrap his present. He approached her with anticipation when she held her hand up to stop him.

"Daddy, this isn't everything. For the rest of your gift, I'll be pleasing you tonight," she explained. "So, take your time and enjoy yourself."

Chad looked at Brittany and knew it was going to be a long night. He started with removing the two bows on her body. Once they were off, he could take the full measure of her beautiful tits and bubbly ass and he could feel the stirring in his loins. He had the wicked thought of being Santa, stuffing her box and "cumming" down her "chimney".

She could see he was already swelling under his shorts and his cock was pressing against the material, so she rose to her knees and slowly pulled down his boxers. When his monster dick sprang free, it almost hit her in the face. She just loved that her daddy was extra thick, fat, and long to sate her carnal desires.

She took it in her hands and started stroking it vigorously. She hungrily licked her lips while her hands ran over the length of his cock. "Oooooh Daddy! It's just so big!"

"It's always big for you, baby," her father said while smiling down at his not-so-little girl. She cupped his heavy balls with one hand while wrapping her fingers around the base of his cock and brought it close to her face. Her seductive ice blue eyes sparkled as she looked up at him in the dim light, then she pursed her pink lips and kissed the fat cock head. Chad groaned inwardly at how amazingly soft her lips felt as they pressed into his hard cock. When she pulled back from her erotic kiss, her lipstick left an image of her lips on his fat mushroom tip.

She tilted her head slightly and gave her father a lustful look. "Does Daddy want his little girl to suck his big, fat, monstrous cock?" she teased

"Oh, my naughty little girl. I want you to wrap those slutty lips around your daddy's dick," Chad replied. He was loving his Christmas gift so far. Brittany grinned as she pressed her lips again to his cock. This time she parted them so that she could take him into her mouth. As she swallowed the head, her lips tightened around the shaft. She kept her eyes on him the entire time as she began to swallow his length. Her hands continued to stroke his shaft and balls as she sucked him off. Each time she reached another inch or so, she pulled back to focus on licking his cock-head leaving a trail of pink rings around his dick to mark her progress.

She ran her tongue down the side of his cock and left a large amount of saliva which started to drip off his fat shaft. When she began to suck on his knob again he grabbed her strawberry blonde hair at the back of her head and began to pull her further down over his cock. Brittany loved having her Daddy be aggressive and take charge of her; despite how quickly he forced the rest of his cock between her lips, she was able to relax and take it down her throat without gagging.

When her lips pressed into the curls over his manhood, she could feel the saliva dripping down her chin as she sucked. It was almost more than he could stand. Chad knew that at the pace his daughter was going, he would soon be dumping his load straight into her taut little tummy. She resisted at first when he tried to pull her away, but once Brittany realized her dad getting close to cumming, she allowed his cock to slide out of her mouth. She took a couple of deep breaths after having her airway partially closed by his monster dick head pressing into it, and Chad forced himself back from the edge of ejaculation.

"You know how much I love swallowing your cum Daddy, but it's too early and besides, I think your present should cum in a tight little box."

She reclined on the blankets and pillows under the Christmas tree and spread her stocking covered legs wide to invite her Daddy to fill her little box up. He knelt down between her open thighs and guided his cock towards her freshly shaven twat.

"Ohhhhh Daddy. Yes...!" Brittany exclaimed when her daddy started pushing his dick into her pussy. He didn't give her his entire length at once, however. Instead, he started to thrusting into her and taking his time to penetrate a little further each time.

"Ohhhh God, baby girl...," he groaned as he held on to her stockings covered legs and pumped his cock firmly and completely into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh ohhh fuck... mmmm... push that fat dick into my hot tight cunt Daddy!" Brittany cried out. She started rocking her whole body under Chad while he plowed his dick into her, and he smiled at the sight of his baby girl's tits bouncing each time his shaft rammed into her pussy.

"Mmmmm yes... ohhhh fuck me... ohhh fuck me!" she moaned over and over. Her eyes were closed and her head tiled back as she focused on the pleasure being delivered between her legs.

"Ahhhh yeah! Awwww, shit...!" Chad grunted. The juice from her pussy covered her bottom and his balls so that they made a wet, slapping noise every time they smacked against her.

"Ohhhh, ohhh, yeah! Fuck me harder... ohhh, yes... cause your baby girl... is a hardcore slut... for her daddy's cock!" she called out between his pounding thrusts.

"Mmmmm... you kiss your daddy with that mouth?" he asked in a joking tone. He smirked at his daughter as he rammed every inch of his dick into her pussy. He paused to lean down and take her mouth with his in a hard, lustful kiss.

"Oh wait. I guess you do," he said breaking away from their kiss.

"Ohhhh yeah... keep giving me... that big... ohhhhh,... fat, fucking, dick!" Chad felt her pussy constricting and relaxing in rapid spasms around his cock and knew that she was having her first orgasm of the night. Chad continued to pile-drive his cock into his daughter's wide open cunt for a few more minutes before he pulling out.

"Okay baby girl. Time to get up on all fours so Daddy can give his beautiful present a little doggy action."

Brittany moaned in disappointment when he pulled out of her, but she loved her Daddy riding her from behind. She slowly rolled over and rose up to her knees and hands with her thighs spread to give her daddy a clear shot at her.

"You're such a bad little girl. You're going on Daddy's naughty list!" Chad teased. He grabbed her by the hips and pressed his cock back between her smooth pussy lips.

"Yay! Fuck me daddy! Fuck your slutty little bitch!" she cried out loudly. She threw her head to the side, to whip her long blonde hair out of the way and watched him mount her. Her eyes begged him to shove it in and give her another Christmas wish.

Once again, his fat tip split her cunt open and sank deep inside her wet fleshy folds. Even after the hammering he had just given her, she still felt tight around his cock. He could hear her sigh then grunt as his cock forced past her entrance and deep into her pussy. Once he was fully inside, he began to fuck her harder than ever.

"Grab my hair, Daddy! Hold on to it and ride me like I was your horse!" She felt him taking her long blonde hair in his hand and then tug on it to pull her back onto his cock. Brittany loved that feeling of being taken by her Daddy and when he resumed slamming into her, she could feel his balls smacking up against her body. He had been fucking her for so long, her pussy was starting to feel raw, but she didn't care.

"Daddy, please make me cum all over your big fat cock!" The back of her thighs were slick with the copious fluid running out of her cunt. Brittany was just moments away from another climax when Chad reached under her to frig her little clit. That was enough to drive her into another loud and loud orgasm. After almost a minute of her body quivering and shaking under him, she finally stopped and he pulled his cock out of her sore, wet pussy.

"Daddy, you still have one more present," she said in an almost exhausted sounding voice. She reached under the pillows and pulled out a large tube of KY jelly.

"I know what my baby girl wants," he said as he took the lubricant from her. He spread her ass cheeks to expose her asshole and then applied a large amount of the jelly over it.

Oh, Daddy! That feels so cold!" she exclaimed. He started rubbing it into her tight little hole with his fingers and then pressed one inside her little sphincter. He went slowly so that it wouldn't hurt her and spent almost five minutes preparing her ass for his cock's invasion. When he was able to move three fingers in and out of her comfortably, he told her that she was ready. He applied a generous amount over his semi-erect cock and stroked himself a few times to regain full hardness.

He placed the tip of his cock against her slightly open brown pucker and pressed in slowly and steadily. Chad loved the sight of his cock disappearing for the first time in a girl's ass and he felt the hard ring trying to protect her back opening. Brittany was breathing hard and trying to relax and accommodate her daddy's huge size as his cock slowly disappeared into her ass.

When he was almost half-way inside her ass, Chad let go of his daughter's ass cheeks and held her by the waist so that he could start pumping his cock in and out of her cute rear end. After the first few movements, her asshole was expanded enough that he slid in and out more easily. She was still incredibly tight around his shaft, but he was able to work his way deeper inside her ass.

"Ohhhh, shit daddy! Fuck my asshole,.... ohhh, yeah...," she moaned underneath him. When he was able to increase the tempo of his thrusting, Brittany responded by rocking back and forth on her knees to work in synchrony with him. Chad penetrating her ass completely and hitting her nice, round cheeks with his hips on every thrust. He watched the way they jiggled with each impact and it just excited him more.

Brittany leaned down over the pillows to rest on her forearms while taking her daddy's cock deep in her asshole. She needs to complete her carnal pleasure, so she reached between her legs and pushed two fingers into her cunt. She worked them in and out in time with the cock that was defiling her ass and rubbed them over her swollen clit.

"Mmmmm... ohhh, yes!... ohhh, pound my butt, Daddy!" she begged with desire. Chad continued to briskly drive his dick in and out of her asshole while she continued to play with her pussy. Chad's dick felt almost numb as slammed his cock balls deep into Brittany's rear end and enjoyed the thought of keeping his fuck-stick hard and fully charged for a long time so he could fuck his daughter silly all night without stopping.

"Mmmm.. ohhhh, shit daddy!... ohhhh!" Brittany moans as she worked her fingers in and out of her twat. Chad grunted in surprise when Brittany rocked back again against him so hard that he felt his own ass jiggle from the impact.

"Ohhhh ohhh..." Brittany kept moaning. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and then put them in her mouth to lick and suck them clean of her honey juice.

"Okay, Daddy. It's time for me to ride this fat, fuck-stick," she said. She then pulled herself forward to remove his dick from her ass while Chad called out his unhappiness with stopping.

"You go clean that tool good while I rest and get ready," Brittany told him. Chad reluctantly stood up and walked back to the downstairs power room to clean his cock. When he returned, he wasn't hard, but his dick was still massive-looking as it swung from side-to-side between his legs.

Brittany had him lay on his back on top of the blankets she had rearranged and once he was comfortable, she straddled his face and bent down to suck his cock back to life. While she was enjoying herself, Chad took advantage of the juicy delight over his mouth and started licking and sucking her sopping wet pussy clean.

When Brittany had him fully aroused, she got up to turn around and straddle his waist. She took his throbbing rod and guided it towards her waiting hole as she descended over it.

Once more, he felt her wet softness enveloping his cock."Ohhhh baby, that pussy fells so great, Chad told her. When she was completely impaled, she took his hands and placed them over her breasts.

"Mmmmm... ohhh yeah!... mmmm... fuck...," Brittany whimpered as she slowly rocked over her daddy's shaft. Chad played with her nipples and then she changed her movement so that she was bouncing up and down over his cock. Chad moved his hands to her hips and enjoyed watching her tits jiggle and bounce wildly above him. Feeling like he needed to do more than lay there, Chad began thrusting his shaft up to meet Brittany's descending cunt.

"Ohhhh, yes, Daddy!" Brittany called out. Her hands moved to brace herself against her father's chest and give her better balance while she bounced up and down over his dick. When she came all the way down, Brittany would pause to grind her cunt down against the base of his cock which made her father cry out in joy.

"Ohhhh... ohhh... fuck, Daddy! I just came again!" Brittany announced before stopping and falling forward to laying on top of her father's chest. They remained joined, however and Chad kept driving his long hard dick into her. He embraced his daughter with both arms a caressed her back as he continued his slow, undulating movements under her.

Brittany was totally exhausted from the strenuous activities of the evening and was almost ready to fall asleep in her daddy's arms. She nuzzled her face against his neck and lightly kissed him there several times while feeling the love being returned by her daddy.

Brittany didn't think it was possible, but she felt another orgasm building inside her. She relaxed and allowed wave after wave of pure please to wash over her body. Chad felt it as well because her pussy was once again squeezing his cock harder. He didn't try to restrain himself and allowed his own climax to build and then explode. He cried out loud once more while his cock twitched and pulsated inside his little girls' pussy, delivering a large load of his thick, gooey, baby batter deep inside her.

"Oh god, it's so hot! Shoot it all inside me, Daddy!" she urged. He did just what his baby girl asked for. With his cock bottomed out in her snatch he pumped jet after jet of hot spunk into her tight young pussy. She rubbed against him as she felt the hot seed flooding into her womb. Brittany remained on top of her father, kissing and biting his neck as him cum continued to spurt into her.

"Well baby girl, I have to say that was the best Christmas present I've ever received before." Chad said when he was able to speak. The loving couple laid together in post-coital bliss under the twinkling lights of their Christmas tree and watched the snow slowly falling outside in their back yard.

They fell asleep but awoke a couple hours later to enjoy a short, gentle love-making session before falling asleep again. Chad awakened to bright sunlight filtering through the windows on Christmas morning. As he looked up at his lovely daughter still lying on top of him, he was surprised to find his flaccid dick was still buried in her pussy. He loved the feeling of her cunt surrounding his cock and not wanting to wake his little angel, he remained still until he eventually fell back to sleep. His last waking thought was about how he had just received the best Christmas present he could ever imagine -- a good, father-daughter fucking.

The End