Thanksgiving Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the DJ switched to another old swing tune, the guys around me moved out of the way and I saw where they'd gone. It was a beautiful sight. The three ladies were all kneeling down, looking for all intents and purposes like a statue of the Three Graces (but completely naked and absurdly out of historic proportion) supporting the largest Marguerita glass I'd ever seen. The guys were all looking in my direction or down at the boobs below them and climaxing into the glass. As each would come, the next would step up to the glass and blow his load. It was lovely to look at and I began to move back into higher energy orgasm mode.

Several of the ones who seemed to have just cum in or at least close to my mouth walked over attempting to do their part to contribute to the total DNA content. As I watched I tried to scoop up as much of that juice around my face as possible. I was both pleasantly surprised and slightly disappointed. The surprise was that I was relatively cum free -- I must have moved my mouth as a target pretty well or the guys had worked on their aim. The disappointment was that there was so little left.

I can rub and scrub

'til this house shines just like a dime

Feed the baby, grease the car,

Powder my nose at the same time

(I'm A Woman -- Maria Muldaur)

That disappointment was soon to turn into ecstasy. The guys were apparently spermed out. Next thing I knew Diamond, the "damn big" one, had walked over and offered me the semen-filled Marguerita glass. The heady aroma almost made me swoon, but I was stoked. It had been a long time since I'd had enough sperm to actually drink and I was overdue for my fill.

And if it's lovin' you want,

I can kiss you and give you the shivering fits.

'Cause I'm a woman

W -- O -- M -- A -- N.

Let me tell ya again.

I'm a woman.

W -- O -- M -- A -- N.

I brought the glass to my lips and began to down it in one long drink. I don't know how much was in there, but it felt like I was slurping for a long, long time. And, again, the music shifted, this time to something my parents used to listen to when they were young.

Every day, it's a gettin' closer

Goin' faster than a roller coaster,

Love like yours will surely come my way

A hey, a hey hey

(Every Day -- Buddy Holly)

My orgasm began anew somewhere deep inside of me and by the time the last of the cum had poured over my tongue I was a goner. My body was shaking, trembling and I could barely breathe. Suddenly life was in slow motion as there was nothing else -- but the delicious taste in my mouth and my orgasm -- anywhere in the universe.

It seemed to be a long time that it went on, as I savored both phenomena as long as possible. I became aware of another song and was flattered by it.

Don't go changin', to try and please me

You never let me down before

(I Love You Just the Way You Are -- Billy Joel)

How sweet, I thought. Here I was, probably looking like the finale of a bukakke movie, with cum in my hair and cum dribbling down my chin and cheeks onto my breasts, my belly, my lap and my pussy, and the DJ was making me feel sweet and attractive -- not like the cum slut I probably am. (Maybe the CS in my customer service award was short for that!)

I took the good times, I'll take the bad times

I'll take you just the way you are.

It began to feel like it was time to call it a night. There seemed to be a slew of soft dicks and the Bada-bong Trio were now yawning. But, there was still one more moment that I'll never forget that showed just how amazing our DJ was.

I got up to stretch my legs and give all those coworker-cummers a big thank you hug and a kiss. As I did, an old girl group was singing.

When we danced he held me tight,

And when he walked me home that night,

All the stars were shining bright,

And then he kissed me.

(Then He Kissed Me -- The Crystals)

Well, surprise, surprise. My best buds wanted to be there for the shpritizin' but -- as always -- not for the kissin'. I understand it, of course, but I did feel the need for some closeness. No one wanted to kiss me, though. At least I did get a big hug from each of them. (I think they were a little cum shy!) Then I briefly remembered the time we got together after another sales meeting. But, that too is another story.

As we were getting cleaned up and dressed, one of the guys said, "Oh, wait, we have two more gifts for you."

"For me?" I asked jokingly.

With that, he pulled out a gift-wrapped package, about the size of a base in baseball. I opened it and briefly saw that it was one of the firm's new Cephafan sweatshirts, the new migraine medicine we were just rolling out. ("Cephafan: I love giving relief to sufferers of migraine headaches!" Now, seriously, is that catchy or what? It's a good thing we develop successful products that work wonders, because our marketing department sucks -- and not in a good way!)

The sweatshirt was nice, but, I thought, "Big deal." It was one I could have just picked up at the office anytime since we give them out to clients. However, the next gift was stunning.

"Seriously, though, you've been an exemplary performer -- as it were -- during this year and the Marketing Office at corporate thought you should get something truly special," said Adam, the most senior executive in the place whose office was actually a corner one in the marketing department at corporate."

"So, as a token of the company's high regard for your extraordinary efforts -- "

"And in no way wanting anything to do with a sexual harassment lawsuit," I interrupted with a mocking smile.

"Ah, yes, well, we thought this would be appreciated as a token of our appreciation," he said. And with that he reached into his briefcase and offered me a wrapped gift box.

I was shocked. Given its color I knew immediately it was from Tiffany. My surprise was elevated to an even higher level when it turned out to be a platinum and diamond necklace that must have been in the five or six thousand dollar range, maybe more.

Adam continued, "Perhaps this is not the time or place for such a gift, but I thought it would have more meaning coming from your most ardent admirers in the organization."

The gift was more than just a surprise, I realized, and from the sincerity in the looks from the guys (with whom I'd just been quite intimate), it was in earnest.

"It is my pleasure to receive such a lavish 'token of your appreciation,'" I managed to muster. "I hope to continue working hard for the firm and towards my own..." I went on for a few minutes more, quite flabbergasted by the gift.

I excused myself again and I took a long time in the ladies room, getting cleaned up as best I could. I did my eyes and put on some lipstick -- and probably a bit more perfume than I otherwise would have. And, I brushed my teeth and swished my mouth with some mouthwash

Just as I was finishing my ablutions, the ladies room door opened slowly. The very shy and brilliant DJ walked in and told me that the guys had suggested I might be interested in a quickie. With his wonderful selection of "my kind of music" I gladly agreed. He'd become so horny watching the night's events that he provided me with an extraordinarily creamy couple of mouthfuls in less that a minute.

I brushed my teeth again.

The last thing I needed was to have some scanner or sniffer thingie at airport security ask me about my gels or fluids!

* * *

Though it was getting late, there were several of us still hoping to fly out that night. Formerly-Big Mike and I decided to share a cab to the airport during which he explained his transformation of the past year. It was clear that his wife had been a piece of work as long as I'd known him, but once he got his act together she just became greedy. Needless to say, their divorce was proceeding apace.

He had become so sincere that for a few moments there I actually thought about him as relationship material. Then I came to my senses -- the last thing I wanted to be for anyone was the transitional woman. (Even if he (2) was fit and attractive and (3) did have some very impressive male equipment -- oh, and (1) was obviously being a prodigious semen provider. I mean, was it even necessary to tell you?)

His kindness did overwhelm me though when we got to the airport. My connecting flight was late arriving and though his was soon to depart he still proceeded to give me some great information on my recently added list of clients. He'd had this territory in the past and knew things I could never quite glean. Armed with this literally priceless data I was going to surpass the recently raised bar set by the VP.

This holiday season was fast becoming one for which I was very thankful. In the past day I'd won a Cum Slut Award. (OK, Customer Service Award, but between us I knew what CSA meant.) I'd received the attention and gifts of 11 men. I'd received thousands of dollars in jewelry. Now, I was getting a leg up (as it were) on the next fiscal year.

In addition, there was no indication that once the plane arrived the weather or equipment was going to be problematic in getting to my family before Thanksgiving. (And Mike might still be "out there" once he got through his divorce and its aftermath.)

Yes, I had more than enough for which to be thankful.

To be continued...

12