Thanksgiving Musings...

Story Info
Random thoughts on Thanksgiving Eve of your and your lover.
1.1k words
3.75
6.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a quiet evening curled up naked in the bed watching Austin Powers movies. We had fun and laughed a lot and have been kissing all night. I've just fallen off to sleep without meaning to, but you're not sleepy quite yet, and even though we ravaged one another when I walked through the door six hours before, you want me again. You're curled against my body when you sidle up next to my ass with your cock hard as a rock. Your hands wander to my breasts and twist my nipples erect. I gently wake and ask you "What are you up to?" as your hand travels down my stomach to my warm, moist pussy. I can hear the smile in your voice when you tell me that you want "your" pussy, and you want it now. You rub my clit and kiss my neck and whisper in my ear, "I'm going to take you..."

I roll towards you and put my arms around your neck and you slide your thigh between my legs purposely and kiss me full on the mouth rubbing my body with your hands. You move your other leg between my own and put your arms under my back and hands on my shoulders. "Oh you are, are you?" I ask you.

You nod as you slide into me and say "Mine." with a purposeful shove, still smiling at me and moving back so you can shove into me hard again. The look in your eyes is determined, and you like taking my body the way you like, when you like.

I like it just as much, but say "Yours?" as though I really question your authority to take me.

"Mine" and you shove harder and take a rhythm. I like the hardness of you and the way the head of your cock hits my sweet spot. I'm instantly wet near you and you thrust in and out of me and my muscles pulsate and squeeze you in your rhythm. I'm getting more and more excited for you.

You're so handsome to me it makes my knees weak. You're sexy in just the way I need you to be sexy. Inside I smile at the girls talking about you being "dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamy" and your being modest about it, and not taking credit for how freaking hot you are... I can remember seeing you across the parking lot when I was moving and it catching my breath how handsome I thought you were. Sometimes I just go peek at your picture when I haven't seen you in a while, or see that split second in a dream. But you said not to say it, so I bite my tongue and can't imagine not saying it as often as I think it. I love hearing you think I'm hot too.

You keep kissing me while you slide in and out of me. I like the look on your face, the smile, the playfulness of your eyes and the way you keep teasing me about kissing me "properly". So close, barely touching my mouth, licking my lips, biting them, sometimes sucking my tits. As you get more excited moving in and out of me you start kissing me the way I long for you to kiss me and your face grows more serious. My hands drift down your back to your ass holding you as you shove into me again and again, then with trembling fingers travel up your sides and across your hairy chest. You feel even harder to me and your breath is coming faster. I start squeezing down on your cock. You can feel it and tell me to "Squeeze my cock, squeeze it hard. Tell me. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me John. Fuck me hard." I say breathlessly...

"Ah ah ah....don't forget to say please," you remind me.

"Fuck me....please." I say to you. "Give me your cum Baby. I want it all."

"I'm going to fill you up, Naughty Girl..." your face is more serious. I can tell you're closer.

"Please...please....please." I taunt you. "I want your cock Baby. All of it."

You do fill me up with one hard shove after another and I love the way it feels. I can feel your throbbing cock spasm and a bead of sweat drops on my chest and then you run your tongue down my glistening chest and bury your mouth between my legs and lick me quickly with your tongue. It doesn't take long before I arch, gasp and explode in your mouth and then you clean me up while I shudder and pant. "Jesus..."

"No, it's John..." you look at me with a satisfied smile.

I sigh, , smile, don't have the energy to retort, and stroke your body, kiss you gently. "You make me crazy, you know that?" I ask you. "I love what you do to me. Thanks for not letting me fall asleep on you..." Lucky, lucky me. Happy and very well fucked twice tonight.

"My pleasure." you say and you kiss me back. Hah, I think to myself, more like MY pleasure. We curl up together again, my head on the soft hair of your chest, smiling. I think I hope you're happy and well fucked too. Just before I fall asleep I laugh and you say, "What?"

"The way you picked up on what a turn on it is for you to say my pussy is yours, and that you say it just the most perfect way, and it makes me laugh that it drives me absolutely wild...what is that anyway?"

"Don't know, don't care, but it sure works..." and you pull the blankets around us and breathe deeply and I can feel you putting your stuff over on the bedside table though my eyes are closed. I know you can't hear anything else I say, and for a moment I think about the different ways we communicate and how it fascinates me how many different ways we do communicate, and that we read nuances in one another intuitively. It's comfortable, easy, freaking low maintenance. I feel safe. My thoughts drift towards that I am glad I sent you the smutty story when I was afraid you'd be shocked and mortified. Silly me. He likes bold I remind myself, don't be shy or hide, just keep being yourself, you'll get used to it. I remember "Why not?" and all that happened that felt good to me afterwards. I've learned a lot... and I don't finish what I started thinking about because I fall asleep to the sound of your breath, and the warmth of your holding me close again.