Thanksgiving Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Beth spends Thanksgiving with a much younger lover.
2.8k words
4.45
50.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe she was doing this. Her heart pounded in her chest as she listened to the captain make his descent announcements. Enjoy the beautiful state, enjoy the weather, fly Delta Airlines again and remember that this was the friendly captain speaking. Rightio-man. Whatever you say, chief, and who the fuck made youcaptain? Beth smiled to herself, remembering a comedian who asked that very question in his routine. The woman in her 30s had already packed up her book, crossword puzzle magazine, reading glasses and headphones to her CD player. Jim Morrison was silent for now though she suspected he'd make some repeat performances once she got to wherever he was taking her.

The plane slowed down on the runway, turning into one of those tunnels and the flight attendant was already standing at the front of the plane to give the remaining orders that they were to follow as they filed from the plane into the airport, and generally be whatever other help they were at the end of a flight. Beth wouldn't need help and she hoped that neither attendant reached out to touch her. She was already shaking, nervous about the meeting ahead of her.

When she'd started the online friendship, she'd had no intention of it going beyond just that: friendship. But it had. In just a few months, the teasing banter turned to flirting, which then turned to virtual heavy petting and later into a full-on cyber relationship. She often found herself shaking her head and wondering just what in the hell she was thinking. What made the situation even stranger is that the guy on the other end of her keyboard attentions was in college. He'd turned 19 just a couple of months after they'd begun talking and he seemed to have no concerns about their huge age difference whatsoever. If anything, Beth worried more than he did, especially after he'd told her that he loved her. That made things a stranger reality to the 30-something college professor even though she'd written about more impossible-seeming situations all the time.

She shuffled out of the plane with everyone else, enduring the poking and prodding and jostling about. As if her nerves weren't jangled enough, she had to put up with a few more minutes of anticipation. It built in her mind and body and she was starting to feel flushed the more she thought about it. Of course, she couldn'tnot think about it, could she? She was about to come face to face for the first time with someone young enough to certainly be a nephew. Thirteen years was a pretty big difference in age to be taken lightly. And while she'd gotten on the plane with nothing but anticipation of the great sex she was going to have with this college freshman, she now felt some trepidation along with that. After all, here she was in a state she'd never been to, meeting a person she'd only ever talked to online. She didn't doubt his identity.

She doubted her own.

Beth finally found a break in the throng of people, her eyes darting back and forth across the terminal. At first, she didn't see anyone recognizable from the photos he'd sent her, and this shot up her insecurities to think that maybe he'd had second thoughts about this meeting. He didn't show up. She was stuck here in this strange place where she knew no one but this boy.

Fuck.

She slung her backpack over one shoulder and turned in a circle to see if she'd missed him maybe. With all the strict regulations these days, maybe they hadn't let him come up this far. She was just turning toward what she assumed would be the exit when she almost slammed her face into a black-clad chest. Her gaze trailed upward to meet the most gorgeous pair of green eyes she'd ever seen before. Just below them was a smile that she'd been dreaming about seeing in person for quite some time.

"Hey," the male voice said.

"Hey," she said back, returning the smile.

They were silent for a few seconds, the crowds of people walking past them, staring, probably wondering when this aunt was going to hug her nephew. Certainly none of them could grasp the idea of these two being anything more than maybe even a student and his favorite teacher meeting for some kind of class reunion or something. Finally, the young man reached out and took Beth's hand in his, bringing it up to his lips and kissing it tenderly.

This brought even more stares.

"Um...can we get out of here?" she asked, self-conscious about the jeers coming in their direction.

Edward nodded, clasping her hand tightly and entwining her fingers with his. He cocked his head in the direction of baggage claim and they walked down the hall past everyone that was either arriving or leaving. Once they were actually moving, Beth could put aside the attention they were getting and just focus on the meeting and where they were going to go from there. Which brought her to an interesting question.

"Where are we going from here? Lunch? Your place?" She thought about it. His place was on the campus of his college. She didn't think she wanted to cram herself into a twin bed for the better part of a week.

"Surprise," he told her, just grinning impishly down at her.He's 19, she told herself again as if trying to make it real. More real than it already was.

"C'mon. You can tell me," she told him, trying to play along. Her stomach did flips up around her rib cage. But he wouldn't say anything. They just waited for her bag to come around and he gallantly grabbed it for her, hefting it like it was no mean thing even though there was a handle and wheels to drag it on across the floor.He's showing me he's competent, Beth thought.He's trying to show me he can take care of me because he knows I'm scared shitless. She just shook her head as they walked out of the airport that was busy with holiday traffic. Edward had called his parents and told them that he was spending the Thanksgiving break with some friends he'd met while at college. They were going to stay around campus, maybe go skiing, work on some projects that none of them wanted to get behind in. His folks had protested the decision, of course, but he'd stuck his ground. There were friends who'd wanted to go skiing, but Edward preferred the indoor sports he planned with Beth. Much warmer this way.

She was bustled into his car quickly, which was good because the moment the chilled breeze hit her, Beth shivered almost uncontrollably. She hated the cold. Next time, he was coming down to the coast to see her. Warmth. No need for all this snow even though it looked lovely with the trees all growing as a backdrop. Still. She hated the cold.

They drove for a while and she assumed again that they must be camping out in his dorm for the week. She should have thought ahead on that one. But just as that thought crossed her mind, he pulled his car into the almost vacant parking lot of a quaint chateau-looking motel. There were a few other cars nestled near the front but no one gathered at the pool near the front. Edward parked up at the office long enough to run inside and arrange a room and Beth smiled to see the blazing fire in the main room. She wanted to be in front of that fire, thawing out. But there was no time for her to run in because not long after he went in, Edward sauntered back out to the car with a self-satisfied smile stretching across his youthfully handsome face. Snow flurries started up and she saw the drifts of them landing on his shaggy honey-colored hair. He got back into the car and drove further around toward the back. She thought at first that this meant long treks to the front for the dining room, but there was an alcove where he parked and she noticed a door that led to an indoor set of hotel rooms.

"How long had you been planning this?" she asked him after climbing out of the car and grabbing up her backpack. He was getting her suitcase along with one of his own out of the trunk and carrying them toward the door. At first, he didn't say anything. Just opened the door when they got to it and smiled as he watched Beth's reaction to the inside of the hotel. It was just like some European chateau tucked neatly into one of the Swiss Alps or something. There was a long hallway that she assumed went to the front desk and she could almost hear the crackling of the fireplace. There were little rooms here and there for gathering and chatting, some with their own smaller fireplaces. She was enthralled.

Finally he answered her, "Since you told me you were flying out for Thanksgiving. I didn't think you wanted to eat campus food, especially since they're not even going to be open. And as much as I know you like Denny's coffee, I wasn't about to spend my first holiday with you there." He guided her down the hall and up a flight of stairs. The room he stopped at was just outside the main railing that looked down over the front room downstairs. The fireplace, the front desk, several comfy couches and chairs along with a large screen t.v. awaited anyone who wanted to be social. Just underneath them and down the hall from that was the dining room, an experience that Beth could only guess would be one of those classy but casual experiences; table cloths and candles on the tables but the room having a stone wall job with another gloriously blazing fireplace in one corner.

"Well, I'm impressed...not many people your age would think to book someplace this nice for a holiday." She watched him set one of the bags down, grab the key out of his pocket and open the door. She walked inside ahead of him and found a light switch, turning it on. A warm yellow glow spread over what could only be labeled asuite instead of just a room. There was a small sitting area before a dais led up to a made-up king sized bed. It had all the amenities including a small refrigerator. She assumed, however, that there would be no tiny bottles of wine in there...given Edward's age and all. Later, of course, she'd find that out to be untrue and wondered just how he'd finagled such a thing without a fake I.D.

"Not every guy my age is spending the holiday with a beautiful, sexy mature woman with tastes that go beyond a few beers over sandwiches. I want this to be special," he responded, dropping the suitcases just inside the door against the wall.

Beth heard the door click closed behind her, the automatic lock setting itself. They were alone. She turned around to face her would-be lover in time to see him coming toward her with a very intent look on his face. Without giving her a moment to speak, Edward grabbed her in his arms, pulling her up to meet his 5'10" height. Eager young lips crushed down on hers, nudging her mouth open with a tongue that impatiently wanted to taste her. Beth complied easily enough, parting her lips and flicking her tongue over his, swirling a chaotic pattern in his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He turned them around and pressed her up against the door, pinning her there with his body. Seeking hands slid down her body, pushing her jacket off, removing both their sets of gloves and tossing all of that along with his coat to the floor. He felt the shiver in her as he pulled at the buttons of her shirt. His cock jumped to life the moment he realized that her hands were just as forceful in pulling his shirt out of his pants. Both fumbled with each other's buttons and soon enough, shirts gone, pants pushed down around their ankles and kicked aside, shoes in a heap on the floor, they went at each other again. The passion had been growing for months beforehand. There would be time for tenderness later, but this thing had to be consummated as soon as possible and with as much heat as they'd built up prior to this meeting. There was a frenzy that raged in both of them, the need to fuck, the need to be connected to each other in the most primal way imaginable.

Edward pulled aside the material of her bra, cupping each small round breast in a hand as if weighing them to be perfect Valencias. He lowered his head, capturing one of her nipples between his lips, nibbling, sucking on it until it was hard before he turned his attention to the other one, repeating the process. His hips jerked the moment her hand slipped past the waistband of his underwear, grasping him in her palm and squeezing him urgently. She slid her hand up his already rock hard length, thumbing a circle around the head, teasing it more to life. Edward sucked in a breath and then moaned it out loudly, pressing his face against the side of her neck. One impatient hand slid down her body, over her stomach and into the satin underwear she had on still. He found her wet and hot and ready, flicking his nail over her clit, making her slam back against the door, head back, throat arched toward him. The young man moved his hand down to her thigh and back up again, pulling aside the soaked crotch of her undergarment. Without any further pomp and circumstance, he used his other hand to grasp her ass and lift her up, pressing himself between her thighs, which she parted eagerly to him. His cock sought the inner heat and found it without trouble as he thrust inside her, burying himself as deep as he could go. At that point, he moved his hands to support her, kneading the full globes of her ass and sliding her up further against the door. In response, Beth wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands clasped each other at the back of his neck, fingernails digging into the sensitive flesh that they found there.

They fucked there just like that for the longest time, the tempo steady at first until Edward picked it up, crushing his pelvis against hers and electrifying her clit even more with that stimulation. They were panting and moaning and speaking out together, each having something to say to the other that pushed the edges of their first time together. His fingers held her ass tighter, pulling her cheeks apart so that one searching finger could penetrate her easily enough. She gasped and bucked against him, driving him further into his lustful frenzy. Beth cried out, coming all around his cock when he pushed the finger inside her tighter hole, something they'd only talked about online. The reality of it lived up to their expectations and she found herself riding him like a professional, pushing back and forth, thrusting herself on him from two orifices. It wasn't long before her reaction brought him to the edge of his own orgasm and he slammed her harder against the door, fucking into her hard enough to suck the first shots out of him. She felt him fill her and even though he was coming, he kept at her, thrusting in and out, letting their combined juices flood down his thighs to pool on the tops of his feet.

And it was over. Edward buried his face against her neck again, planting soft kisses there as she whimpered and shuddered in his arms. They stayed there like that for a moment while each collected themselves, tempered their breathing and came down from the euphoric high they'd drive themselves to with this first coupling. When Edward let her slide down his body, dislodging himself from her, they stood there and held each other, warm body against warm body, hearts pounding against each other in a drumbeat rhythm that didn't slow down for a while. It was then that he leaned down and kissed her softly, treating her lips like a temple that he wanted to offer prayers at. Beth returned the kisses, her hands traveling over his body to explore the rest of him.

Every doubt she'd had washed itself away in this room in these first few moments together.

© July 8, 2005