Thanksgiving Time

Story Info
The meeting of a woman makes a man reflect
1.6k words
3.47
16.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The winter was cold and blistery over a half century ago when all this found it's beginning. An infant boy was born on the one thousand nine hundred and fifty first anniversary of the Epiphany of the Savior Child. Born to Anglo Saxon parents in the wilderness of a country still very young in the world. His nourishing was complete in the Christian atmosphere, trips to the local church, schooling by nuns and priests. Reading of fairy tales at night before bed preceded all that and sleep took its daily tithing. From these readings came the shaping of his mental awareness.

The thoughts of a red riding hood, a big bad wolf, the funny humpty dumpy sitting on a wall, falling for not all the kings men could put the poor fellow back together again. Tinker bell and the land of children being chased by the hooked sailor, and a boy named Peter saving them. Peter sitting by him-self in a corner eating pumpkin and curds. Pumpkin either in a pie or pudding food something that every Thanksgiving made this one's stomach's message to the brain do not eat. Little Bo Beep, Bla Bla Black Sheep, so many rhymes shaping the future of this infant boy.

School the nuns dressed in their penguin outfits making each day seem like Halloween, the priests with the collar around their neck white as the snow outside. This period in his life shaping him for the future not from the books and the lessons in class but the attitudes shown. The head or principal of the school was a nun a very caring wonderful nun that wielded a leather persuader. Having a loud mouth, an inquisitive mind, thinking all things should be rosy with happy endings due to his diet of fairy tales and rhymes. Most teachers had a handful with this child. Marched down to the office out came the palms of his hands down came the thump and whack of leather; the look from Mother Nun always the same constant smile, count the strap child; one, two, three, four, five etc until the punishment was doled out.

The palms of his hands hardened and so did the ability to accept the pain until possibly years later the connection was made. This connection came evident when he stumbled upon a woman whom looked into the soul of this lost boy turned man in body and age but deep inside was still the little boy. His hands stretched out waiting to taste the touch of leather on his skin. Desire to find all the good feelings from the fairy tales, with the happy endings, come to think of it all male characters were controlled by female dominants. Research was now needed were all the authors female or male submissive. Had through the literary world of vanilla existence really formed an underworld or subliminal society of female superiority and dominance, male acceptance and slave like desires. Or possibly it was just this infant child whom had all the triggers planted and nourished throughout his boyhood and adolescence.

Winter was his time the snow covered grounds, the ice hanging from the tree limbs, the sun reflecting like rays of warmth bouncing back up to comfort the exposed skin. The postcard existence captured by camera and photographer etched into his mind as the only time that the world seemed upright. Crisp crackling sounds reverberating off the ground after a fresh sprinkling of flakes. Deep breathes filling the lungs with coolness almost enough to knock one out. Exhaling the molecules of carbon dioxide seeing it change into white wisps of smoke from lips to the atmosphere. Bundled up from head to toe, the teasing flesh of the woman hidden not tempting his knees to fall and worship. Heat caused by the mingling of thoughts with the naked exposure during the summer months under control during this clean clear white time of the year.

His only drawback was the loss of the garden with all the pretty colours of flowers. Aroma's that filled the air during the growing season the perfume of flowers as it chased away the crispness of the winter cold. Each spring with it's renewal of green pastures and budding trees, the death of winter smell giving way to the birth of teasing textures and sensual warm bliss. As new life resurrected in the gardens, and the leaves covered the limbs of the trees, women shed their coverings exposing their limbs and these internal feelings simmered within the little boy. Confusion for with his peers, the male bonding that surrounded and occupied the moments on ice, in dressing rooms, at the pub he was the leader, one always looked to for answers, the rock never stumbling. Father time his male buddies thought of the strength and control like the four seasons little boy had it all together.

In the fall all the deer run for their winter hiding, and when awakened in the spring they folic about, but never had his mind, body, and soul been frozen in taillight glare until the paths of two crossed like it did this time. Riveted by her beauty; chestnut hair cascading down over her shoulders like waves over a falls, soft doe like brown eyes. Holding a gaze longer as if searching the inner depths of existence. She smiled suddenly and then dropped her eyes; he noticed the slight colour change in her cheeks. A spring like thaw or warmth blanketed them. She looked like a schoolgirl with that expression and he felt like the little boy.

As they left together from the chance meeting he wanted to put his arm around her. But he didn't. After all, he had learned early in his life the best things need to take place in their own time. The last flashes of daylight caught her; the side of her face illuminated, his breath was drawn from the depth inside him at the realization of her beauty. It was a beauty that was very quiet, not external, but the kind that shone through from something very powerful deep inside. Searching in the brilliant rays of last daylight. He found her nose to be exquisite, but then, going to her other parts, he was unable to decide which were more erotic. Her brow, furrowed or open; the soft brown penetrating eyes; the tips of her very kissable earlobes; the luscious full lips framing her mouth, her unbelievable figure.

Totally unable to name what was the best feature. In any case, he came to the realization that it was the totality of the separate externals. Combined with that special commanding inside that inhabited her. The spiritual force allowing her to move in such a graceful fluent movement, and controlled her smile or frown, her essence. This sum of the whole brought his heart to its present pounding and his groin to the tumid rigidity that would surely rip his pants if nothing were done about it.

As they entered the room, as her right breast almost brushed against his arm, he thought he would lose his mind. The next thing he knew, facing her, they were both swept into the depths of each other's eyes. Without a word, feeling her breath on his neck, he put his arms around her and drew her to him. Her kiss was soft, fresh as dew, her two hands gripping his arms, was like the kiss, giving, not in any way taking. Hand in hand they went into her bedroom. He was already unbuttoning her, trying not to go too quickly, savoring each button, each touch, and each breath on the side of his face as she helped him.

It seemed forever, and yet neither rushed for they eventually were both naked. He laid her down on top of the bed sheets and slipped down beside her, his erection up firmly between her thighs. They began an exploration with their hands, but more so with their minds for darkness lay deep inside each other that both had seen earlier. He probed lightly with his organ into her already wet bush and slippery lips. Her hands holding him trying to pull him in deeper as her hips began to undulate. Not entering her but stroking his member along the inside of her thighs teasing the glistening lips. Her hand then reached around between her spread legs just reaching his sac to play and touch his balls. As the feel of her fingers he used all his willpower to stop from shooting right then and there. He held.

Moving her onto her back, her legs spreading as he rose up on his elbows and knees, and his member firmly in her stroking grasp she guided him inside. She was very wet, tight, rocking slowly; they worked their bodies from their initial separate rate into one thrusting rhythm of total delight. Faster and than faster still, yet with no rushing, no hurry, knowing that they had all the time in the world. They took it, every second savored, as the rode together high and low, slow and fast, alternating to extract the extreme joy that either of them could have ever imagined.

Their bodies all but flailing each other, bucking and rocking to the ultimate that there thrashing flesh could just barely stand without moving to the dark side. They collapsed into a heap from this paradise of pounding passion into the space of exquisite satiation.

She looked down at him from top, he looked up to her, and both knew without a word that this was the first and more than likely last time that the vanilla world would exist for them.