That 69s Show Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

His confidence soared as he saw her eyes lock on his new bathing suit as he came closer.

"Oh, I was SO right! You look magnificent in that suit. It really suits you," she laughed.

"I'm glad you like it, Pam, I'm a little embarrassed, to tell you the truth." he admitted.

"Take my word for it, Eric, you have NOTHING to be embarrassed about," she enthused. "Now slide in here next to me." She moved a little to one side to allow him room next to her in the warm water.

Once seated, Eric felt a little better. At least his cock was underwater! Pam's bosom was just at the level of the water. Her tits, floating in front of her, bobbed and shook from the action of the water.

As they chatted Eric found his attention wavering, shifting from her magnificent figure to her equally enticing face. Huge green eyes, cupid bow lips with just a hint of under bite that made her always look like she was about to kiss something. A dazzling smile, and a hint of excitement in her eyes, Pam Burkhardon, was a really sexy woman.

Despite himself he found himself getting an erection. At least he thought, it doesn't show under the water!

At some point in the conversation Pam turned toward him, her bosom still agitated by the waters movement. From time to time the tips of her breasts would brush against his shoulder.

Now her hand was on his thigh, stroking up and down. Never coming close to his trapped erection, nonetheless Eric found himself wondering if something was going to happen. In an exploratory movement of his own Eric stretched his arm out along the edge of the spa behind Pam.

Moments later Pam moved closer yet, his thigh feeling her's as their hips neared each other.

Now her left breast was pushed up against him. He could feel her erect nipple as she breathed and shifted. His hand naturally fell to her shoulder, pulling her closer and closer as they spoke.

"You know," she breathed, her head almost resting on his shoulder, "I was right about that suit! You really do make a commanding figure of a man! I really like the way it, um, emphasizes, just how masculine you are!"

As she spoke her hand slid up and she cupped his genitals. One hand was not enough she discovered. Leaning forward she closed the last of the distance between them and they started kissing.

Kissing each other, the couple moved even closer together. His left hand cupped and hefted her right boob.

"Geeze, Pam, I don't remember you being so stacked," he commented ingenuously as he squeezed, while his thumb strummed her erect nipple.

"Yeah," she replied, un-offended, "I've put on some weight and it all went to the right place! I was small C cup before. Now I'm a Double F!" she announced proudly. Using both hands she lifted the straps over her head and cupped both breasts in her hands.

"Like 'em?" she asked as she hefted and pushed them together.

"Love 'em!" he affirmed as he mashed his face into the wonderful cleavage she presented him.

"Oh, yeah, I like that a lot," she moaned, enjoying the feel of him between her tits. He was licking and sucking as much as he could while he placed his hands around her waist and tried to pull her even closer.

Dropping her grip on herself, Pam shimmied and shook her shoulders, causing her boobs to slap and rebound from his cheeks.

"Oh, yeah," he moaned, "I like to feel you beat me with those big Double F cup titties! C'mon, slap me with 'em!"

Following his instruction, Pam kept on pummeling him from the left and right. With her hands free she was now stroking him within his suit. Finding the free space was now full of erect, rock hard dick she stretched the waist band out and freed the largest dick she had ever encountered.

'Oh, my Lord,' she thought, 'I spent all that time out West looking for dick, and the biggest, hardest, longest, thickest dick was right here at home all the time!'

Pam Burkhardon was, she admitted to herself, a size queen. All things being equal, she liked a big dick. And if things weren't equal, well, she still preferred the bigger dick! One memorable night in Mexico she had hired an 'escort' with an eleven inch boner. But she could only afford the one night, and he was booked for weeks at a time!
Now she was holding a younger, harder, longer cock! In her own back yard! Both hands were not enough she discovered!

'I've got to see this,' she thought to herself.

"Oh, Eric, sit up here on the edge," she pleaded. And as he obliged she moved in between his legs.

From between his knees she pulled and tugged. Looking at him, she smiled with pleasure.

"So fucking big!" she moaned. "I love big dicks and you have the thickest, longest dick I've ever seen!" Her green eyes glowed with lust as she licked her lips and leaned forward.

Bestowing a light kiss she gently nipped the tip of his dick with her teeth while using both hands to stroke up and down. "You must be a foot long," she groaned. Her lust was rising so fast she thought she would loose control of herself. She had never had an orgasm with out being touched, but this young man was so, well, perfect!

"Sorry, not quite," his voice quivered as she kept on working. "I'm only eleven and a half inches long!" He was becoming proud of his extraordinary growth, but he didn't want to exaggerate! Still, Donna had measured him last night before giving him a sloppy wet hand job which ended up with him sending his spooge over both of her jiggling tits!

"Close enough for me, kid! Close enough for me!"

Sliding her lips over the crown of his dick she slid lower and lower down his steel hard shaft. Her tongue worked over the bottom of his dick as it went deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat.

Finally, gagging and gasping for air she slid back up to rest his dickhead on her lower lip as she gazed up worshipfully into Eric's eyes.

"Let's switch places, kid. I really want to feel this big dick as deep into me as we can get it!"

Moving quickly Pam was soon looking down on him between her abundant tits.

"Oh, you shaved!" he exclaimed. Tentatively he reached out to run a finger around her naked snatch. "Ive never seen that before! It looks, it looks exciting!" he decided as she moaned to the feel of his softly caressing finger tip.

Without saying another word Eric leaned down and began lapping at her dripping pussy. One side and then the other, from top to bottom and then reversing the motion his tongue and lips excited the panting woman as he explored.
Giving in at last to the wonderful feeling coursing thru herself Pam groaned as she convulsed into an orgasm.

"Enough," she sighed, "enough! I better feel your hard dick in my hot, hot pussy NOW or it won't end well for you, kid!" she threatened.

Grinning at her empty threat Eric rose upright his dick bouncing in front of him.

"Oh, God, look at you! Look at that DICK! What a fucking pole!" she gasped.

As his dick head slid between her nether lips they gasped in unison.

"You're so tight" he said just as she said "You're so huge!"

"Jinx, you owe me a Coke," Eric finished as his hips started to pump.

Within minutes Pam was having an intense orgasm as Eric reached the half way point of his unbending steel hard cock.

Her hands were clawing at his sides trying to get him deeper into her snatch, leaving scratch marks which wouldn't fade for days.

And as she was able to gain another inch and then one more she started to enter the next of many orgasms; each following the other so fast that she lost count. His pace was relentless and rapid.

With a squeal of ecstasy Pam felt her self loose control of her limbs. Falling back away from Eric she stretched out on the patio around the spa as Eric kept up his frantic pace. He can't possibly fuck me any faster she thought only to feel him pick up the pace!

Another half dozen climaxes followed for her but she was unable to admit any more of his massiveness between her tightly stretched pussy lips. There were still several inches remaining between them as she pounded thru yet another cum.

"I'm cumming, Pam," he told the exhausted woman. In fact at that moment he froze in place as rope after rope of cum detonated from his dick head and after filling her pussy to overflowing, began to drip heavily into the spa. With a few more spastic movements he finally stopped moving.

Too tired to get up both lovers slid into the spa, wrapped in each other's arms.

"Damn, kid!" grinned Pam, "the filter is going to have a hard time of it with all this cum! I wish I could have drunk it all down! I love the taste of cum!" The words shot thru Eric and despite all the recent activity he felt himself begin to regain interest. Pam was the first woman he had been with that had been so honest about her needs and interests.

"Well, give me a few minutes, and you may get your wish," he replied.

"Big talker," she teased. "it will take you longer than that to recover, I bet!"

"Not with you next to me! You're so sexy! Those big, big, um green eyes," he finished as she chuckled. "Not to mention those big, big Double F cup boobies that you are so proud of!"

"I am proud of them," she replied. Cupping them in her hands she squeezed and tweaked her nipples, watching him watch her. "I like my big titties, I like the looks I get from men on the street when I dress to show them off!"

"I bet it doesn't take much to show them off," he offered. "You are stacked like a brick shit house!"

"Well, you shouldn't talk, big boy! With all this between your thighs I bet the women are all over you." Her hands were attentive as she admired his dick.

"Not really, I've only been like this since I fell off the water tower. I just hope I stop growing soon. Size may be a novelty, but really, what woman WANTS to be stuffed so full she can't breath?" he wondered.

Pam shivered at the thought. Stuffed so full I can't breath, she thought, that would be exciting! Both her hands were working on him as her breathe quickened.

In response Eric took it upon himself to feel up her massive tits. They overflowed his hands as he worked.

Both were taken by surprise as the latch on the back gate rattled. Some one was coming in thru the back yard!

Sinking down slightly so that her naked condition would not be obvious, Pam turned in the spa to confront the intruder.

"Bob! What the hell are you doing here?" she exclaimed as she recognized the visitor.

"Well, I heard you were back in town! And since Midge went to California to be a star on Broadway..." he trailed off as he realized that Pam was not alone.

"What's the kid doing here, Pam" he asked. "Never mind, kick him out and let's have some ADULT fun!" His suggestion hung in the air.

"Well, Bob, if I'm going to have some MORE adult fun, it'll be with the kid! He's more of a man than anyone I've ever met! More of a man than anyone I've met anywhere. Including Pointe Place!" her retort was stinging.

"That's not what you said the last time!"

"Well, the last time I hadn't been to California or Mexico! Or come back and found the kid! If I'd known what I could find here, I'd never have left!"

"What the hell..." it was starting to dawn on Bob that he might not be about to have sex with Pam.

"C'mon, kid, stand up and show Bob the competition," she urged. Her hands momentarily returned to what they had been doing before being interrupted.

A little pissed at being talked about as if he wasn't present, Eric slowly stood up in the spa to face Donna's father. His tumescence hung before him, draped over his balls the head almost half way to his knees and obviously not yet hard.
"See, Bob? See what you have to compete with? And no, he's not even hard yet!" Her voice dripped with sarcasm and Eric wondered briefly what had happened to cause Pam to talk to Bob that way.

Pam's hand went to the root of Eric's slowly expanding dick.

"Not even hard yet," she repeated, "and as long as my arm!"

True enough, Eric's dick head reached just past her elbow as her hand clasped his ball sack!

"Biggest fucking dick I've ever seen! And you want me to "Kick the kid out" so YOU can have a go at all this?" She indicated her beyond sexy body with the hand that was not stroking up and down Eric's growing, lengthening, hardening cock. "Sorry, Bob. No fucking way!" Her laughter landed on Bob like a series of body blows.

"Jeeze, kid, share with the poor," Bob said. Trying to retrieve some of his dignity he turned without saying a word and left. The door closed quietly behind him as Pam returned her attention to Eric.

"He thinks he's such a stud!" she remarked. "He's not half the man you are and he knows it, too!" her hands were again stroking him to full force as she spoke.

"Lets see how long it takes you to get hard again. Won't be long I bet," she said as she felt his shaft continue to straighten and rise in her grip. With in seconds his dick head was above his navel as Pam's hand job got him back to full length.

"God, I just love this huge cock," she whispered as she tried to pull the stiffened shaft down so she could put it in her mouth.

"I'm going to suck you dry this time, kid!" she exclaimed as she got him to sit on the edge of the spa again.

"Wrap those big tits around me, Pam! I love to tit fuck. And you have the biggest tits I've ever seen in real life!"

"I bet I do, honey, here, let me get some lubrication on you." Spit drooled from her mouth onto his shaft as she held it between her titties.

Shuffling her tits up and down, Pam gave him a practiced tit fuck. From time to time she would remove him from between her boobs. She would take his big dick and slap her nipples with him or bob her head up and down a few times to get him wetter. Then she would continue pumping her Double F's up and down his shaft. Most of the time Eric couldn't even see his dick. But he could feel her working it, both tits at once, then alternating.

"Oh, I love that," he moaned as her ministrations got him closer and closer to an epic eruption.

"Me too, kid, me too! I like to tease men with my giant titties. I like to have guys play with my boobies, and I really like to give tit fucks to big dicks like yours!" Her excitement was bubbling up in her voice. She could feel from the stiffness of his dick that he was getting closer and closer to erupting all over her tits and neck. She wanted to be sure to drink most of it down. She truly did love the taste of cum!

"Pam, here I cum!" His announcement came only seconds before she felt his shaft grow harder and thicker as his gonads emptied themselves. Cum erupted from between her tits, drenching her neck and the top of her breasts.

Moaning she quickly took his erupting dick into her mouth and swallowed every last drop. Allowing him to slip from her oral grip she rubbed the cum that had landed on her chest into her tits until her entire upper body shown with a light sheen of jism.

"Now, that was epic! Epic, Eric!"

She glanced at the sky. "It's only mid afternoon. How many more times do you think you can cum before you have to go home?" she asked.

"Don't know, Pam. Lets find out!" His lips latched onto her straining nipples and started to suck and lick her.

Grasping his head in both arms she drew him closer to her breast. Shaking her shoulders she forced his face deeper and deeper into her mighty bosom.

"I can't wait to find out," she whispered in his ear as her hands again grasped his already stiffening cock shaft.

End Episode Two

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12