That 69s Show Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Sure, if you like! I think your shaved pussy is sexy as hell!"

"Can I take your first load on my face?" she begged.

"My first?" he wondered. "You think I've got more than one load for you stored up?"

"I don't care what else or who else you've done! I know I can get another couple of loads our of those huge balls!" Her voice held no uncertainty. "Maybe even more if I really inspire you!"

"Well, who am I to say no?" he wondered as she kept up her erotic efforts.

Two minutes later Pam was wanking him as fast as she could with both hands as her lips were glued to his dick head, her tongue flashing out to lick up his precum offerings.

"I have to use both hands to get around this big fat dick," she moaned. "I can't believe how big you are, Eric. I've never even heard of someone with more than a foot of rock hard dick!"

"Ohhhh, you treat it so well!" the young man exulted. "Keep up that and I'm going to cum all over your face and titties!"

"Yeah, you are! Cum for me Eric! Splash your jism all over me!" she demanded.

With a grunt Eric released the first barrage! Almost taking Pam by surprise she elected to take that first volley in her mouth and then, with a laugh, directed the next few spurts onto her titties, neck and face!

Almost completely hidden in her veil of sum Pam smiled up at Eric as the last of his load seeped out onto her upturned hand.

"Oh, lover, that was a REAL load of cum. Hey, where are you going?" she asked as Eric turned from her and approached the closet.

"I thought I heard something earlier," he responded.

In the closet Jackie pushed herself as far back as she could in an attempt to hide herself from Eric.

Pulling the door fully open, Eric found Jackie, hands still in her pants and pinching her tiny little titties, cowering on the floor of the closet.

"What is it, honey?" asked Pam as she started to get up.

"Oh, nothing," replied Eric as he took in the scene before him. "My baseball bat just fell over!"

He smiled down at Jackie, slowly moving his gaze from her face down to where she still had several fingers pushed deep into her cunt.

He reached into the closet behind Jackie and pulled out the bat. As he did so he slowly slid his other hand from the base of his dick to the head, forcing a final long string of cum to drip from his semi hard dick right onto Jackie's thighs.

Smirking down at the aghast young woman he told Pam, "It shouldn't be a problem again, now, where were we?"

Making no move to close the door he returned to the bed where Pam was spread out waiting for her lover to get back to business.

Jackie had all she could do not to break down in tears. 'That HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE boy!' she thought. 'Making my MOTHER give him a blow job right in front of me!'

Her rumination was cut off as Pam, still splayed out on the bed moaned, "Oh, lover, you better put that monster dick of yours as deep into my hot little cunt as you can! I'm dying for a real man to pound the hell out of my wet pussy!"

"I'll do the best I can," replied Eric. "I'm feeling inspired!" He laughed along with Pam as he began to fuck her.

Jackie remained horrified and horny. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the world class fucking her mother was taking from Eric's gigantic penis.

Slowly Jackie began to recover herself. Her Mom was quite a talker she realized. The other women had praised Eric's equipment and his abilities from time to time. Pam never stopped! Encouraging Eric to go faster and to pound her harder and harder, to go deeper and deeper, Pam was constantly begging and pleading with Eric to use his incredible, massive dick to plunge further and further into her soft, hot, wet cunt. And Eric never failed to meet and exceed Pam's expectation.

As the lovers grew more deeply involved with each other Jackie's attention was drawn to the large rope of cum that Eric had so casually deposited upon her alabaster thigh. Dabbing at it with her fore finger Jackie found it to be thicker and heavier than any of her other teenage lovers had produced. Her curiosity aroused, she also found that it smelled different and her probing tongue found the taste to be muskier and more pleasant than any that she had explored. Still watching the coupling taking place on the bed Jackie wiped up her thigh and licked off her fingers, slowly savoring the taste and texture before swallowing Eric's offering with pleasure.

She had, very rarely, provided some oral stimulation to her partner. There was something lacking, there was no real excitement in it for her. It was just something she did on a rare occasion when the boy had done something nice, like buying her an expensive present.

If she had had the chance to work with something like Eric's immensity, she realized, that would be amazing! She briefly fantasized about what it would be like to have a rock hard cock, more than a foot long, hanging in front of her face! God, that would be a dream come true, she thought.

Returning her attention to the erotic coupling just a few feet from her she found that Pam was now the driving force. On top of Eric, she was moving faster than he ever had! Forcing herself back onto his member, Pam was pounding her snatch harder and harder - even harder that Eric had done when he was on top.

Pulling her feet under her, next to Eric's hips Pam began to rise and fall straight up and down. Taking a foot or more on each stroke, Pam began to cum in rapid succession. Her massive F-Cup tits were jumping and leaping all over her chest as she bounced up and down.

Eric reached up to paw and grope Pam's dancing tits. He squeezed hard, her flesh bulging between his fingers! Panting and moaning, Pam announced her most recent orgasm with a feral howl that had to be heard in the next block. Only that loud music at the picnic prevented the people there from hearing it.

Panting in exhaustion Pam slumped forward on to Eric.

Nuzzling into her cleavage, Eric slowly rocked back and forth, feeding Pam's still hungry pussy with several inches of rock hard dick as they both got their breath back.

"I'm right on the verge, Pam!" Eric exclaimed. "Where do you want me to put this load? In your mouth, on your huge tits? Down your throat? In your pussy? Where?"

"So many wonderful choices! How about you tit fuck me until you come? I'll get some in my mouth and the rest all over my super big titties. I know you'll like that too, right?"

"Damn right! I'm still in awe of how much bigger you are now than last summer! I remember thinking the only thing you were missing was a world class set of knockers. You always were the prettiest Mom with the best legs and butt! Only Midge came close and she had those terrific D cups that she's so proud of. And now, well, you have tits that are at least twice her size! So big! So firm! So sexy!" As he spoke Eric was sliding his immensity back and forth between her boobs.

"Guess I'm just lucky, putting weight on doesn't always go to the places that you want!"

Pam spent a few moments licking Eric's cock head as it appeared from between her tits.

"But," she continued, "I had some help to make sure that it went where I wanted it to go! It's great to have a really big set of boobs! I ADORE the attention that I get when I'm out! I was in Mexico when I came across this old medicine man. All the girls in his pueblo had huge titties! I asked around and after persuading a couple of guys they introduced me to him." The way she said 'persuading' left little to the imagination as to how she had arranged the meeting. "Turns out this old geezer was a big tit man like you! So he'd come up with a mixture of herbs that if you spread it on your tits, makes them grow bigger and bigger! He gave it away to the girls in his village and I managed to get him to give me some too!" she smiled at the remembrance of his old body sprawled across his bed as he begged her for mercy. "I've still got a big jar of it in my luggage! Just in case I decide Double F cup boobs aren't big enough!" She gave Eric a nasty smile.

"Are you ready, stud?"

"I'm gonna cum!" Eric announced.

"Let me jack it off! I love watching men cum!"

Using both hands Pam stroked Eric using quick short strokes until he erupted all over her face and hair. Then, leaning up, she took his final spurts into her mouth.

"God, you taste so good! I could drink this for breakfast! Can you go again? Let me see if I can make you hard one more time!" she urged him.

"I thought you were going to spray some on your boobs," pointed out Eric.

"I was too excited," Pam replied. "Maybe next time! You're really crazy for my big titties, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm a boob man." confirmed Eric. "Flat chested girls don't do anything for me, I'm not interested! But you don't have to worry, you've got the biggest tits, the best tits I have ever seen in person!"

"Glad you like 'em." Pam responded as she again knelt on the floor. Eric slid to the foot of the bed so Pam could get her lips wrapped around him.

Quickly, Pam got Eric erect using her hands and lips.

"I've always wanted to do something," husked the erotically charged woman. "And doing it with you would be the best!"

"What did you have in mind?" he asked.

"I've always wanted to watch a man jerk off to me! I want you to stand here and play with yourself while I play with my titties and pussy. I want you to jerk off all over my body! Into my mouth, on my tits, all over me! Please? Will you?"

"Oh, GOD, Pam, you are one dirty old lady! Of course I'll jack off all over you! Watching you play with yourself while I'm wanking myself would be super crazy!"

Without another word, Pam backed up so Eric could see everything. Still on her knees she reached between her legs and sank two fingers into her buttery hot pussy.

In the closet Jackie was bug-eyed! Her Mom was a real slut, she realized. Her Mom was a hot, horny SLUT who would do anything to please her lover. And would demand that her lover do dirty, dirty things to her! Having someone jack off over her? How dirty was that!

Stunned and amazed, Jackie watched as her Mom teased and tormented Eric with her body. Fingering her pussy, playing with her titties. Blowing little kisses at the massive hard-on Eric was stroking, she urged him to go faster and harder. She didn't want to wait too long.

Playing with her tits she lifted and dropped them, cupped them together and slapped them against each other. She lifted them both, smothered herself between them. She piled them, one on top of the other. Using both hands she lifted one and then the other to suck on her own nipples and moan with excitement as she did so.

"How many lovers have you had that could suck their own tits - without having to bend their necks?" she wondered as she demonstrated. "I love wearing tight, teasing outfits when I go out and see how many men I can excite! I try to find the one with the biggest dick. I can steal most men away from their dates just by brushing up against them with these big, big titties and then I get them to blow off into their pants. Of course if they do do that then I leave them flat and look for someone who has some stamina and control."

"Now come on, Eric! DUMP your load here on my big titties!" Holding them out with both hands she urged him to erupt all over her.

"Oh, Pam, you are such a slut" moaned Eric as he sped up his strokes. "I'm cumming, you gorgeous slut!"

A huge rope of cum sprang from the tip of his dick and landed across both of her tits while she giggled and laughed. Spurt after spurt landed on her upturned face, her hair and chest as well. But most of it Eric directed at her boobs.

Finally, Eric was spent. He collapsed onto the bed and watched Pam as she continued to revel in her sperm shower. Using her fingers she scooped up most of what had landed on her face and fed it to herself Then, one at a time, she hefted her boobs to her mouth. Both watchers thought she was going to again scoop up all of Eric's offering but instead she pushed out her tongue and played with the pools of cum on her breast.

Using her lips and tongue she pushed the sperm here and there, slurped it up into her mouth and then slowly pushed it back out elsewhere. Her adoration of Eric's cum was plain to see on her face.

"You cum so much Eric! I love it! Next time we get together, I'm going to shave your cock and balls so that they look even bigger! And I'm going to fuck you so long and well that you won't be able to get a hard-on for two days!" she bragged.

"Well, I'm REALLY going to look forward to that," responded Eric.

"Come on, lover," Pam said as she got to her feet. "Let's get back to the party, shall we?"

"Right," he got to his feet and started to dress. "I guess no one will be back in this room for at least an hour or two." He seemed to be thinking out loud.

Moments later both of them were heading down stairs. And Jackie was slowly pulling herself out of her sexual stupor. She had been through so much. Her Mom was a slut! Eric was only interested in big tits! She had seen more fucking in one afternoon than she had experienced in her entire life! Eric had the biggest dick in the world! And could cum more than any two other men. Eric loved huge boobs. And had a massive hard-on that she HAD to find a way to experience. Her Mom would do anything for a big dick! Donna's breasts had grown to a Double E. Her slut of a Mom had the biggest tits Eric had ever seen and wore a Double F cup bra. Eric loved big boobs! Eric had the biggest, hardest, longest... Her thoughts were swirling and flashing like lightning bolts, out of control but seeming to revolve around images of... She couldn't get the images out of her mind.

Eric using both hands to jack off all over her Mom. Her Mom holding out her huge titties for Eric to spurt all over. Her Mom sucking down so much sperm, licking it up off her big boobs. Eric slamming almost every inch of his immense shaft into Donna, into Midge, into HER MOM! Eric spurting, cumming. Dick thrust down one throat after another, cum spilling out over smiling lips, dripping onto big titties. Midge dropping her D cup bra to the floor. Donna smiling down at Eric as his lips and mouth adored her newly enlarged, Double E cup boobs and nipples. Her MOTHERS massively huge breasts that had been, at best, a C cup last summer but now were an incredible Double F cup and exploded off her chest to tease and please her men. Eric's massive dick sliding back and forth between those tits and splashing her MOM with sperm while her MOM laughed and encouraged him to cum more and more!

Several hours later, having had a shower and poking around her Mom's room Jackie walked into the living room and sat next to her Mother.

Putting the ancient looking clay pot on the couch between them Jackie looked up and said:

"Mom, we have to talk!"

End Episode Three

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12