That 69s Show Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

But while Eric watched, along with everyone else as Jackie grew and grew, as she became larger and larger, day by day, he made no attempt to talk with her or to get her alone where she could eagerly throw herself into his well muscled arms.

Over the next couple of weeks her bra tags registered Double-E, Double F and finally Double G. Almost every day she stood in front of her mirror and admired her every increasing bust line. Measuring herself became an erotic pastime fueled by an increasing degree of Narcissism. She had alway been pretty! Now she was becoming more and more busty!

Eric had to be noticing as she became one of the bustiest girls in Pointe Place! But, while he would gaze at her, study her increasingly massive chest, he never spoke to her!

It wasn't too long before she decided to make her move.

"Eric, my car is in the shop. Could you drive me to the station so I can pick it up?" It was early and none of the other regulars were at the Hub.

"I suppose so, but I'm supposed to meet Donna here in an hour, so we'll have to be quick."

"Oh," she breathed, "I'll be as fast as possible!" Her grin was lascivious as she pranced ahead of Eric to his station wagon. She was wearing heels again. They made her butt look amazing. She knew because she had checked out her look when she put on the mini-skirt and sleeveless, low cut sweater ensemble. The side panels of her huge bra could be seen thru the arm holes of her sweater.

Eric looked as good as ever, she thought, looking over her shoulder. His butt always looked so good in those jeans!

"As fast as possible," she repeated, climbing into the car.

As they pulled away from the curb Jackie slid across the seat to snuggle up to Eric as close as she could. She made sure that he could feel her huge left tit as she pressed it up against him.

"Ah, which repair station is your car at?" the somewhat confused young man asked. Jackie had always treated him like dirt. Just like she treated all the other guys. Now, here she was, snuggling up to him with a small smile on her lips and her big tit pressed against his side. Despite himself he felt his dick take notice and start to grow.

"Oh, the one on the far side of town," she said. "But first could we make a stop, I have to ask you something. Just pull in here," she pointed out a deserted parking lot behind an empty store front.

Obeying, but confused, Eric did as he was asked.

"Okay, now what is going on, Jackie?" he asked turning to her.

"Eric, look at me. Why don't you pay any attention to me!"

"Um, well, I don't know..." he began. She was a bitch for a start, he thought, but knew enough not to say that out loud.

"I know you think I'm a bitch. But I'm not, really. I don't want to be friends with everyone. But I do want to be friends with you, Eric. I really want to be friends with you. Close friends!"

"Do you think you could be my friend?" Jackie leaned forward toward Eric. Hunching her shoulders together she was trying to focus his attention on her cleavage. She took a deep breath, expanding her chest, emphasizing her already massive bust.

"But I don't understand! Why did you hide in my closet? And why do you want to be my friend after what you saw then? You saw me with your MOM! I mean, after all, you saw everything!"

"Yes, I did. And I saw what you did with Midge and Donna, too! I thought it was HOT!" Her reaction surprised Eric. "I had always thought my Mom was this prissy ice queen! Watching her take you on, begging you to do things to her that I had never imagined, made me hotter than I have ever been! Watching you and Donna and Midge and my MOM got me so FUCKING hot!" Her hand was resting on his thigh.

"All the times I was with some guy, I was always waiting for the excitement everyone talks about. It never happened. Not really. Not the way it did when I was crouched in that closet watching you FUCK HELL out of those SLUTS! While I played with myself!"

"That afternoon I discovered what I needed. And it wasn't until I saw my MOM begging and pleading with you to DUMP your load all over her that I found out what it was! I needed a BIG DICK! None of the guys I have dated had what I wanted! What I needed. What I deserved!

"After watching you that afternoon I knew that I needed to find a way to get you interested.

"Everyone knows your a tit-man! That's what attracts you to a girl, how big her tits are!

"Donna was always going on about how much you loved her big tits. You always watched when a girl with a big rack walked by! You would always chase after any girl that could fill her sweater! I know you were with Pam Macy. And her Mom! You know what I saw from the closet and I know that there have been a lot of other women, too!

"So I used Mom's salve to increase my bust. What do you think?" She sat back to arch her back. Her tits reached out to almost brush Eric's shirt.

Smiling at the spell bound young man she slowly shook her upper body so he could watch her giant tits sway back and forth. He imagined that he could hear creaking sounds of protest as her bra tried to cope with the shifting weight of her massiveness.

"You look incredible, Jackie. Everyone at the Hub is talking about you! How large have you gotten?" His question was direct. After all he WAS a Tit Hound!

"I've gone from a 30-B cup to a 32-Double G!" Her voice dripped with pride as she soaked up his rapt stare. "32-Double G!" She repeated. "What do you think, Eric? Are these tits big enough for you?"

"Well, I'm not sure," he tried to act nonchalant while gaping at Jackie's bosom that was quivering in front of him. Her sleeveless sweater was barely able to contain her big, big, big titties! "I think I need to get a closer look!" he teased.

"We can do that," she purred. Reaching down to grasp the hem of her sweater she drew it slowly up. After struggling cutely to pull it above her massive tits she swept it over her head. Revealed to Eric's gaze was a beautifully made bra of such magnitude that he had to take several looks to bring it in to focus. Each cup was large enough to hold a bowling ball. The contents of each cup was a huge mass that somehow consisted of both firmness and softness. Her soft breathing caused those mountains of flesh to rise and fall like waves on the ocean. Breast flesh met between the bra cups, forming a deep crevasse which flexed and moved as her breathing deepened.

Punching out behind the satin centered at the forefront of her bra were those perky nipples, seeming to be asking to be sucked as they stood at attention.

"Come on, Eric! I want to feel your hands of my gigantic Double G breasts! Don't you want to see what they feel like?"

"Jesus, Jackie, they're huge!" His hands gently reached out to fondle the panting young girls massive titties.

Eric caressed each breast in turn, lightly squeezing, cupping and lifting them. His thumbs lightly stroked her nipples through the bra while Jackie purred in pleasure, encouraging him to do more and more.

Extremely willing to follow the hints that Jackie gave him Eric became more and more aggressive with his handling of her mountainous breasts. He was sure that he had never seen a set of breast that were so large on such a small rib cage. Jackie's boobs probably weren't the biggest he had ever held. That would have to be the woman he had approached at the customer service desk in the mall. She'd had a 48 inch bust! And had proved to be an excellent titty fucker after he wore her pussy out!

But Jackie's were certainly the largest in comparison to the rest of her body. A Double G! On such a young woman! With such a slender body!

Hefting her hooters Eric evaluated her boob endowments. God, they were big! Heavy! Firm and malleable at the same time, they felt amazing!

Eric finally gave into the temptation quivering in front of him and began licking her breasts. Pushing his face into her cleavage, Eric shook his head from side to side, motor-boating between Jackie's huge titties.

Giggling, Jackie looked down as Eric adored her boobs. She loved the way he reveled in her largess. Back and forth he went, paying attention to one and then the other big boob.

"I've gotta see these marvels," Eric announced, pulling himself from between Jackie's massive mounds. As he reached behind the young boob wonder to unclasp her bra Eric found that he had to contend with four clasps that held the body band together at the center of Jackie's slender back.

Feeling the tension give on the body band as Eric undid the last clasp, Jackie draped her arm across her titties and held the bra to her breasts teasingly. With her other hand she reached out and pulled Eric to her.

For the first time, the young lovers began kissing. Slowly at first and then with more and more passion! Eric nibbled on Jackie's lower lip and then ran his tongue between her lips. Jackie responded passionately, moaning and sighing, sucking on his tongue as the kissing went on and on.

Eric slid his mouth across her cheek and lightly ran his tongue around the edge of Jackie's ear. Gasping with pleasure, Jackie let her head fall back while Eric kissed and licked down her neck and into the hollow at the base of her neck.

As his kissing slowly went lower and lower on her chest Jackie slowly let her arm down, exposing her immense tits to his questing hands. Cupping a hand under each of her boobs he raised them to his lips and began to bestow small kisses across the tops and then around each aureola.

"These are fucking incredible, Jackie! I just love them!" he told her as he smiled up at her from between her bodacious breasts.

"Ummm, I'm glad, Eric! I love what you are doing to them, to me!" Her voice was husky with lust as her breath was coming faster as her excitement rose.

Pulling her right and then her left boob to him he nursed at the erect nipples. Jackie had time to notice that her boobs were almost as big as Eric's head while he pleasured them both with his devotions to her massiveness!

"Ohhhh, honey doll, I love what you're doing to my big, big boobies. And I want you to do it more and more. But now I want to have a chance to do what I've wanted to since I sat in that closet and watched you drive those sluts crazy with your huge dick!"

Her hands, which were groping at his crotch, let him know what she intended. Pulling at him, Jackie got him to sit in the passenger seat as she crouched in the footwell. She pushed the seat all the way back to give her enough room to be comfortable and began to caress his groin while smiling up at him. She tucked her hair behind her ear and started to unzip his pants.

Reaching into the opening, Jackie pulled out the first few inches of Eric's cock and slipped it into her mouth. Sucking gently she nursed on his dick head. Bobbing her head she worked to bring him to erection. As she worked his dick began to inflate. She looked up to smile at him while she held the several inches of cock that jutted from his pants.

"Mmmm, it's big!" she murmured.

"It's getting bigger," he responded.

"I like helping you get bigger! I want to make it as big as I can!"

She ran her tongue around his dick head and then started rubbing the tip of his dick with the palm of her hand, smearing his precum around.

"What feels good, Eric?"

"That does," he moaned as she began stroking him while still smearing her palm on his dick head.

Smiling up at him, she slowly slipped his dick head into her mouth. Letting her teeth lightly grate on the soft flesh of his penis she took more and more into her mouth until her teeth and lips snapped over the edge of his glans. Her lips were stretched now, but he could tell that Jackie was still smiling. Her eyes were beginning to grow darker with lust as she worked and he heard her pant in happiness as she bobbed her head up and down!

She removed his dick from her mouth and worked it over her lips, onto her cheeks and forehead. She cuddled his rapidly hardening dick against each cheek before bobbing her head back onto his dick. A few more inches of his long shaft were drawn into her mouth as she moaned in time with her efforts.

"Mmmmhm, mmmmhm, mmmmhm," each moan was accompanied by a deeper and deeper penetration until his dick reached the back of her mouth. When she felt his penis start to press against the opening to her throat the sounds she was making became deeper and more frequent.

Both hands were stroking his completely hard dick as she worked.

"Mumf!, mumf!, mumf!, mumf!" slowly she extracted his rock hard cock. Gazing at the massive tube she was holding with both hands she planted a light, reverent kiss on the head of his dick.

"What a BIG DICK!" she declared lustfully. "I can't believe how big it is even though I've seen it in action!"

"Well, until a couple of weeks ago, I was still growing. I seem to have finally stopped," he admitted.

"So, how big is it? How long is this huge dick?" her voice quivered a little as she kept on fondling him.

"About a foot long, I guess,' he said.

"Oh, Eric! Who do you thing you're fooling! This monster cock is well over a foot long! Now tell me the truth!" she demanded.

"Oh, all right, Jackie." He paused. "Your Mom measured it at fourteen inches," he finally told the panting girl. "Fourteen and a half actually!"

"I need to see it all. Let's get rid of those tight pants! You'll be more comfortable!"

With out a word, Eric worked to shift his weight and push his pants down past his knees. His dick lolled heavily from side to side as they managed to get his pants off.

"OHHHHH, Eric! You don't have any hair on your cock or your balls! You SHAVED!" she gushed.

"Your Mom did it for me. Do you like it?"

She was panting while pulling on his dick with both hands! She was holding the same dick that her Mother had shaved. The big, hard dick that she had seen her Mother do unimaginable things to just a while ago! This was the massively huge cock that had fucked her Mother to the point of collapse! She loved it! More than that, she was wiling and eager to worship the massive hard cock she was holding!

"It makes you look even larger than ever! I love it! You have to let me do it for you when you need to shave the next time!"

"What ever you want," he agreed while he tried to direct her head closer to his prick.

"Ohhhh, mmmph! Mmmph!" She brought her mouth off him for a moment. "I've wanted to do this ever since I sat in your closet. I've wanted to feel your huge dick in my mouth and throat! I've wanted to feel your prick get bigger and fatter between my hands. I want to see how much of your gigantic COCK I can cram down my throat!"

"That all sounds terrific, Jackie! Do you want me to warn you when I'm about to cum or should I surprise you? Cause if you keep up that dirty talk and using your hands the way you are, I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out!" Eric was panting as she continued to handle him. He wasn't yet fully hard she knew but it wouldn't be long now until he was long! She giggled at the thought.

"Tell me, Eric!" she responded. "I want to know so I can drink it all down!"

Without another word Jackie went back to worshiping the largest cock she had ever heard of. Fourteen inches! God, her cunt was gushing!

Slowly she worked to suck more and more of his now fully hard dick into her mouth. Working her face up and down Jackie soon had half of him sliding in and out past her lips and just into the top of her throat.

'Oh, I can't believe how much I love this,' she thought to herself as she heard Eric's panting and moaning response to her ministrations. 'The deeper I cram him, the more I like it! I love being in command of this gigantic dick!'

Working steadily she managed to take Eric's massive dick a little bit deeper each time. She could feel her throat being stretched as she crammed him down further and further.

Her head bobbed in a relentless tattoo, up and down, up and down, over and over.

At last she felt that she couldn't take another fraction of an inch. Taking her attention off of the pleasurable task she had been so devoted to, Jackie looked up into Eric's face.

To her surprise he almost looked like he was in pain!

"Christ on a crutch! Where the hell did you learn to do THAT?" he demanded as she slowly let his dick slide from her mouth. "No one has been able to take that much of my fourteen and a half inch dick! And you make it look easy!" His voice was incredulous as he stared at her smiling face.

"Did I do good, Eric?" she wondered. "Did you like that? Are you going to come soon?" Her hands were working up and down his full length.

"It's been all I could do not to cum down your throat for the past five minutes! You're a deep throat queen, Jackie! The BEST cock sucker I've ever met!"

"Maybe next time I can get it all!" she exclaimed. "I want to be able to take it all!"

"Hell, you almost did! I don't think there was more than one or two inches that you didn't have! Your Mom could only take about nine inches. You beat her by over two inches!" His comparison of her to her MOM made her insides flip a little. She was a better cock sucker than her MOM! Her pussy was dripping onto the floor boards!

"Let me finish you off, Eric! I want to drink you down! I've wanted to do this so long!" Her mouth was on him before she finished speaking.

Both hands flew up and down his rock hard dick. The combination of his precum and her saliva made is easy to glide her hands up and down, faster and faster! Her mouth was fastened to the tip of his dick as she worked harder and faster, faster and harder!

Suddenly, in a maneuver that brought a groan from Eric she slowed down and, now using a very light grip, stroked him from root to tip, her finger tips just barely touching him. Her grip just enough to keep him in place while her pointy tongue lashed out again and again to pick up all his precum and to dig at the slit in his cock head in search of more!

And then fast and hard again!

That did it!

With a bellow, Eric began cumming into Jackie's eager mouth! Lashing out from his cock, huge streamers of cum filled her mouth to be swallowed just as quickly! Not a drop escaped her ovaling mouth as Eric unleashed one of the biggest loads he could remember.

Finally, as the last of his eruption pooled in Jackie's mouth she smiled at Eric and ran her tongue around her lips to make sure nothing had escaped her before she sloshed her mouthful of cum back and forth and swallowed it down with relish! She remembered the taste from the sample she had gotten in that closet weeks ago. It was even better when there was more of it! And Eric had just dropped the biggest load of jism into her eagerly swallowing mouth!

"That was delicious, Eric, I'm going to want to do that again and again, you know!" Her evident pleasure lit up her eyes as she grinned at the rapidly panting boy.

"Jackie, that was amazing! You can do that anytime you want!" he promised. "I've never had a better blow job! Wow!"

"Really? That's great! Wait until I can swallow all of your huge dick! I'll give you a blow job that'll make you forget all the others!"

"But we're not done, you know, Eric. You still need to make me feel your giant dick as far up my little pussy as possible. I want to feel you FUCK me like I saw you FUCK that day in your bedroom!"

"But Jackie, You just drained me! I'm not a machine, you know!"

"Oh, poor Eric! Are you tired, honey?" her voice was laced with sarcasm. "Who do you think you're fooling? I watched you cum at least six times in one afternoon, remember? And I know what you like, I know how to get you ready, Eric. I know I can get you hard as steel in just a couple of minutes!"

She was ready to take up the challenge as she looked Eric in the eyes.

"It's not that I don't want to fuck you, Jackie" began Eric. "I'm just not sure..."

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers