That 69s Show Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Oh, I insist that you do, Officer! I don't want there to be any suspicion that I might be a criminal." teased Jackie.

"There won't be, believe me!" Officer Suzy sank to her knees and drove her face into Jackie's crotch and began licking wildly! Forcing herself deeper and deeper into the dripping wet pussy she sucked and licked for minutes on end. Jackie quickly fell back, supporting herself against the hood of the station wagon. The Officer was doing a world class job of examining her for any hidden contraband!

Gasping for air Officer Suzy pulled herself free from Jackie's grasping hands and stood in front of her suspect.

"Now it's time to get to the probing!" She declared.

"Oh, yeah, probe me! I have to be probed," replied the young woman sprawled across the hood of Eric's car.

Demonstrating another use of the baton, Officer Suxon removed her pants and panties. Her moist cunt was framed by a neatly trimmed bush. Grasping the baton she shoved the handle into her cunt with a gasp of pleasure. Then stepping up to Jackie she started to sink the much longer shaft of the baton into her snatch.

"Oh, Officer, probe me! PROBE ME!" Jackie shrieked. "I demand that you probe me! Deeper, deeper, harder!"

Officer Suzy leaned over to begin sucking on Jackie's huge tits, sluicing her tongue across the erect nips and gently biting and nipping.

Jackie threw her hands up to hold Officer Suzy to her breasts, directing her from one to the other.

"Fuck, I can't just watch this," Eric said. Neither of the women had been paying him any mind and when they both looked over at him they found him standing naked, immense cock grasped in one hand while the other was playing with his balls.

Deftly pulling herself off the handle of her baton Officer Suxon continued to probe Jackie with the baton shaft while presenting her butt to Eric.

"Here, stud, put that gigantic dick into me!"

"Alright!" Eric enthused as he slipped his dick between Officer Suzy's ass cheeks.

"Christ, no! Not there, you idiot! Are you trying to KILL me? That huge dick can hardly fit into my cunt! There is no way I'm taking you up the ASS!" Officer Suxon half turned to push at Eric before grasping him by the dick and directing him to the proper target.

With a shrug Eric went to work with a willingness. In moments he was firmly entrenched in Officer Suxon's weeping cunt. Juices dripped from the juncture of their bodies as he plunged deeper and deeper into her.

As deep as he went into the Officer, the Officer drove her baton into Jackie's pussy just as far! Some what adjusted to Eric's remarkable girth Jackie found the baton to be easy to accommodate, she was enjoying what Patrol Officer Suxon was doing. And when Officer Suzy added her lips and tongue to the medley Jackie found herself soaring to an amazing climax.

"Oh, GOD yes, I need to be probed! Fucking probe me to death! More, more, more!"

Between Jackie's legs Officer Suzy smiled at the sight and sound of the convulsing young woman before she too, overly excited by Eric's immense cock, began to cum! Pushing her face deeper into Jackie's pussy she lipped harder while she cried out in passion.

Eric, in the mean time, was watching Jackie's breasts dance and shiver on her chest while Officer Suzy ate her out like a madwoman.

Finally opening her eyes as she recovered, Jackie smiled up at Eric as he pounded and pounded and pounded his fuck partner.

"Screw her, Eric! Fuck her hard! Make her cum!" she encouraged the hard working young man. "Make her cum again! She deserves it, she's made me cum so HARD!"

No matter how deep Officer Suzy drove her baton, Eric could drive deeper. His dick was longer than the shaft of the baton. And much, much thicker!

Seeing Eric watching her big, big titties Jackie used both hands to play with her own gigantic boobs. She pinched her nipples, wobbled her boobs across her chest, pushed them up to cover her face and watched as her tittie play excited Eric more and more. He was ten inches deep into the hot, sexy, 34 Triple-D endowed Officer Suzy Suxon and yet his entire attention was on her and her bouncing boobies! What a rush, thought Jackie! What a turn on, watching Eric fuck hell out of some floozy while he's staring at my giant tits!

Jackie crashed into another orgasm. Whether caused by Officer Suzy's efforts with lips, mouth, tongue and baton or the realization of Eric's passion for her and her ridiculously over developed bosom she didn't know or care. She was cumming harder than ever before!

Watching Jackie cum had triggered Eric. With a cry he yanked his mammoth cock free from the clutches of Officer Suzy's pussy!

"I'm cumming! Cumming! Where do you want it?" he asked.

"In my mouth!" both girls spoke simultaneously.

Being closer, Suzy got the first discharge from Eric's weapon but Jackie was there for the second. They shared each successive blast. Eric's spew landed on both faces, over each set of knockers. In their hair, on the two smiling, laughing faces. It went every where. And when Eric slumped, spent, they kept searching out every last drop of cum.

Grinning into each other's eyes Jackie and Officer Suzy smeared their cum covered titties against each other before Jackie leaned forward and began to lick up Eric's cum from Suzy's Triple-D titties. The Officer's hands were playing with her own snatch as Jackie sucked and slurped. Officer Suzy had a small orgasm as Jackie sucked and sucked on the erect nipples crowning her big titties.

And after Officer Suzy had returned the favor the two shared one last kiss before they gathered their clothes and began to redress.

"Now, you two keep out of trouble!" admonished the sexually sated Officer. "I don't want to hear about either of you getting arrested! Unless I'm the arresting officer!" she grinned nastily at the couple.

"Yes, Officer Suxon" they chorused as she returned to her idling cruiser.

"Well, that was some traffic stop!" said an extremely satisfied Jackie.

"The police are here to Protect and Serve," reminded Eric as they drove slowly away from the scene.

End Episode 6

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12