That 69s Show Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Donna," he panted, "I want you to turn over so I can play with your immense titties!"

"Okay, lover! I'd like that too," she acknowledged as she slowly moved forward, pushing up and taking the weight off her boobs.

As they momentarily uncoupled Donna happened to glance at the closet in time to see Jackie pull the cup of Donna's bra back down over her face and upper chest. 'So, she's watching us,' she thought to herself. 'I knew the little slut was kinky! She gets off on watching Eric pork other women! Well, I'll teach her a thing or two while I'm making sure Eric knows I'm the best and biggest he'll ever have!'

"Let me get on top, lover," she cooed to Eric. "That way you'll really have great access to my huge tits!"

Taking his head in her hands she drove her tongue into his mouth and as far down his throat as she could reach. She swabbed her tongue under his upper and lower lip, nibbled gently at his lower lip and then stuck her tongue in his ear as they rolled on the bed.

Sitting on top of Eric, Donna sat up straight. In this position she could see only her breasts and cleavage as she looked down. Eric was completely hidden from her view! And from below Eric could only see the under side of the largest tits in the world as they hovered just inches above him. Donna sat with her back arched to keep her breasts up off of Eric's chest and head. She wanted him to be able to see just how fucking enormous she had become for him.

From below Eric ran his hands over the unimaginable expanses of breast flesh as she swayed and swung her mammoth tits above him. His dick was slowly encased in Donna's pussy as her weight settled upon him. Clasping him tightly, it felt amazing!

His hands finally fastened upon her nipples as she moaned in appreciation of the size of his dick snuggly socketed in her buttery soft cunt. Rocking her hips, moving forward and back, left and right, Donna slowly sped up her movements feeling Eric's cock as it was pushed and pulled, flexed and bent, massaging the sides of her cunt walls. Her clit was pushed in all directions as she worked. Another pussy clenching orgasm roared thru her body and she gasped out Eric's name while she came and came!

The feeling became too much for him to withstand and Eric felt his prick flex and expand as he deluged Donna's pussy with his seed for the third time! The feeling of Eric drenching her insides again was enough to bring Donna to another orgasm.

Feeling Eric's steel hard dick starting to become flexible Donna's response was to lean forward, crushing her boobs onto his chest and engulfing his head in her cavernous undercleveage! His arms flailed momentarily until they regained a grip on her nipples. He was forced to reach back, over his head as he twisted and pulled on the Donna's erect nipples! Without breaking her stride, Donna's cunt brought Eric to full strength again. Her pleasure was increased in this position as her clit continued to be excited and stimulated by rubbing against Eric's clean shaven pubes. Between them they had produced more than enough fluids that the whole area was slippery and wet. The slippery friction drove Donna crazy as she writhed and moved. Her breasts were being stimulated by Eric's head between them. Her nipples were loving the attention from Eric's hands! The only thing missing was that Donna craved to have her big, sensitive nipples licked and sucked! But they were too far away for either her or Eric to reach.

As she reached yet another orgasm she realized the solution was sitting just feet away. In the closet!

Tossing her hair over her far shoulder she looked to see Jackie staring at the fucking couple. Her hands were buried in her crotch whilst she had her massive left boob and it's nipple locked between her lips! Donna's colossal bra was on the floor next to Jackie.

"Jackie," groaned Donna, "quit playing with your self and get over here! I need my nipples sucked! Neither Erin nor I can reach them so it's up to you! Chop, chop, you horny little freak!"

Without a word Jackie bounced out of the closet and jumped on to the bed in front of Donna. Despite the fact that Donna was now RIDING Eric, taking more than a foot of his gigantic over fourteen inch pole with every stroke, Donna's breasts were barely quivering!

"GOD, Donna, your tits are so big!" moaned Jackie as she bent over the massive globes and fastened her lips on the closest nipple.

"Damn right! There aren't any tits bigger than this in the Western Hemisphere!" she bragged as she felt Jackie's lips close over the pleasure center of her magnificent tit. "Suck and lick it you sex mad little vixen! I bet you'll love worshiping tits that are even bigger than yours!"

Freezing in place Jackie moaned in response. She DID love sucking on the tip of this hugely gigantic breast that was covering more than half of Eric's body! Except for his legs and part of his arms there was nothing to be seen of the boy with the largest hard-on in Pointe Place.

While still tending to one and then the other of the nipples in front of her she could hear Eric moaning and the wet sucking sounds as he, too, worshiped the massively oversized tits that were covering him from crotch to past his head. If not for the air that drifted down between Donna boobs he would have suffocated long ago!

The added feeling of Jackie's wet mouth and tongue was just enough to push Donna over the brink and with a heart-felt groan she convulsed yet again. She had long ago lost track of how many times she had cum. But she would enjoy more than the dozen or so that she had had so far. Donna was, to her immense enjoyment, multi-orgasmic. She could cum time and time again. And she enjoyed all of them! Rather than tiring her out they seemed to energize her, allowing her to fuck and fuck and fuck endlessly.

The feeling of her cunt spasming in climax had it's effect on Eric. He groaned, a sound of sexual power mixed with a smidgen of pain as he ejaculated. Even his other-worldly stamina was being taxed under the over whelming sexuality Donna represented. Her boobs were the size of beach balls, her cunt could flex and ripple, massaging his hugely stiff hard-on in a way no other woman had ever done! She orgasmed and orgasmed! And she wanted, demanded more! He was starting to wonder if she could be satisfied. The prospect both excited and scared him. He had always been the one to be asked to stop when he had a sexual encounter. He might have met his match!

"You guys! God, you are so FUCKING good! You make me cum and cum," cooed Donna. She reached out and pulled Jackie to her for a long, intense kiss. At first Jackie resisted. She had never kissed a girl before. But the feel of Donna's soft lips, her insistent tongue and, of course, those immense tits that Donna had pressed against her felt so good. She moaned in submission as Donna sucked her tongue into her warm moist mouth. The two girls remained locked in the passionate kiss as Donna fell into another of her seemingly endless convulsive orgasms.

"My hips need a rest lovers," Donna announced as she shifted her weight. "I want to turn around, Eric! Watch out, Jackie!" she warned the other girl as she slowly twisted in place. Her tits, pushing so far out forced Jackie off the bed while Donna pulled her legs out from under her and stretched them out parallel to Eric's legs. Leaning back on her arms, hands to either side of his body Donna began a complex movement of her hips. Her tits shivering and moving in sympathy with her groins movements they shimmied and shook with her movements. They settled to each side of her rib cage, their outer reaches touching the mattress.

"Come on, Jackie! Climb on board! I want to feel those wonderful lips of yours on my cunt while I fuck Eric and suck another load from his immense cock!"

Seeming to be a little hesitant Jackie grabbed Donna's nearest tit and massaged the bulging flesh between her hands.

"Don't get shy now, Jackie!" said Donna. "I know you'll love it. You can suck and lick Eric's dick while you're down there too, you know!"

Convinced by the chance to get at Eric's huge dick, Jackie squirmed between Eric's legs and watched, entranced, as Donna's cunt rode up and down, back and forth, side to side on Eric's hugely thick cock. Donna's cunt never let more than six inches slide out of her sucking grip! There was always at least eight inches of massively thick dick pushing up her cunt! More dick than most men carried and it was only about half of what Eric had to offer! Jackie's mouth watered at the sight. She LOVED sucking Eric's dick.

Eric's balls, the size of a pair of billiard balls, rested on the sheets between his thighs as Donna's pussy churned in all directions. Her pussy had a small patch of hair just above her pussy. Jackie moved closer, watching as Donna's red furred cunt powered up and down. The contrast between Eric's shaven pubes and Donna's small patch of cunt hair was entrancing.

And rising out of the hair, Jackie saw a surprising sight! Donna's prominent clit could be seen. Jackie's clit was a small, delicate thing, rarely raising it's head except when Eric would lick and suck on it. Donna's clit was, to Jackie's eyes, a giant among clits! At least an inch or two projected out side her pussy lips, curving upward it moved thru Donna's pubic hair.

'No wonder she cums so much, so often,' thought Jackie. 'It's like being tickled there all the time. What must that feel like?' she wondered.

Gently she reached out and allowed her tongue to caress Donna's clit as Donna continued to grind onto Eric. To her surprise she heard Donna grunt in response. Doing it again brought the same result.

She moved her mouth lower to attend to Eric's ball sack. While using her hands to hold his balls off the sheets she sucked one and then the other into her mouth. Her forehead pushed against the rocking, quaking join between the two fuckers as she worked. She heard Eric suck in a huge breath as she caressed his balls with her mouth and tongue. Donna was sobbing as she felt Eric's mammoth dick in her cunt and Jackie's head rubbing hard against her clit. Another climax erupted, catching her by surprise.

"Oh, that's the best, the best, I'm cumming again!" she announced at the top of her lungs.

Pulling back, Jackie saw that Donna's clit had expanded, pushing further out and gaining a little thickness. It looked, she thought, like a little erect penis. Very slender but very similar!

Daringly, she formed her tongue over the length of Donna's exposed clit and sucked it into her mouth!

"Holy Christ!" howled Donna. "What are you doing?"

Startled, Jackie pulled back.

"God, don't stop Jackie, don't stop! I've never felt anything like that in my life! It's too good! But don't stop!" Donna reached out, around her massively undulating boob to try to grab Jackie and force her back into her crotch.

Assured that she wasn't doing anything wrong, Jackie went to work with a vengeance. Maybe, she thought, if she got Donna off often enough then she would have a chance to fuck Eric tonight! She redoubled her efforts and heard Donna shriek with excitement as she came and came under Jackie's persistent attentions.

Not unexpectedly Eric could take no more of Donna's clutching, greedy cunt. With a bull like roar he came deep in Donna's pussy. His fifth eruption of the afternoon, it left him panting under the weight of Donna and her mammoth breasts!

"Roll over, Jackie!" directed Donna. "I want to feel that sweet mouth of yours on my cunt. While I suck on Eric's huge dick! Slide out from under me, honey!"

With a low groan the exhausted boy pulled himself out from under Donna. She leaned forward to rest her boobs on Jackie's lower body as the smaller girl pursed her lips and pulled Donna's clit into her mouth. It was so swollen, she found. As she worked it grew, little by little, until it became almost as large as Kelso's prick. Insignificant as a prick, it was gigantic for a clit! 'No wonder she goes so crazy when she's fucking' realized Jackie as she licked the juicy pussy lips and played with Donna's overlarge clit. She began to masterbate Donna with one hand while she kept up her attentions to Donna's wet cunt lips and drove her tongue as deep into Donna as she could!

Above her, unseen by Jackie, Donna was having trouble concentrating on giving Eric a blow job! "Oh, Jackie, honey, keep that up! Make me cum, you busty little tramp!" The fact that her boobs dwarfed Jackie's Triple L tits didn't matter so much now as Donna felt herself reach another climax on Jackie's face. It felt so good, she lost track of what she was doing with Eric's semi-erect dick.

Eric was standing beside the bed where Jackie lay under Donna, sucking her cunt. Reaching out, he again began to play with Donna's mountainous, vastly jiggling tits. They were so FUCKING big! It was hard to believe that this was the same girl who had left town with a pair of 38 Double E's bouncing under her sweater.

Eric could remember when he had thought that a 38-Double E rack was a big pair of tits! His idea of large had evolved over the last several months! Pam Macy and her Double D's seemed underwhelming now. Of course he still liked to fuck any of the women that wanted to play with his immense dick. He enjoyed have a pretty woman kneel in front of him and offer obeisance to his massive fucker. But he still preferred the women with big tits!

His mind flashed back over the last several months. Midge, his first MILF with her D cups. Jackie's Mom with her Double F cups and now, newly enlarged to Double H! Double E's, from Donna. Jackie, of course, with her growth from a B cup to the amazing 32 Triple L cups that she now carried with her every where she went. And which she loved to show off!

And now, finally, Donna had come back to town. Donna was back and her breasts were incomprehensibly gigantic! He wondered, briefly, what they could measure now? Jackie's bra didn't even fit AROUND one of Donna's magnificent titties! He had no frame of reference to even begin to guess.

Eric looked down at Donna as she sucked and fondled his prick. It was slowly coming back to life under her care. Slowly, slowly, more slowly than he could remember, but it WAS getting longer, thicker and harder.

Donna was only working on the first several inches. 'It's too much to wish for,' he thought to himself. 'The best cocksucker I've ever met is buried under all those tits! Jackie would have me back to full length in no time at all!'

As if reading his mind, Donna pulled off his dick and looked up at him. "Eric I have another trick I'd like to share with you - you'll love it! I learned from an expert in the porn industry. She was a deep-throat specialist. She had big tits too but nothing like either of US!" She waved at Jackie and herself to show what she meant. "She told me I was exaggerating about you when I tried to show her how wonderfully huge you are. She thought I was lying! But she taught me with some of her bigger guy friends." She smiled at the thought. "I really loved the lessons!"

Resting her head on Eric's hip she gripped his dick at the root and smiled up at him.

"Watch this!"

Smiling at his enraptured look she pushed his dick head against her lips and teeth, pushing him from one side of her mouth to the other. Using her teeth she teased and nipped lightly at the tip of his dick head and then took a couple of inches into her mouth.

Her tongue caressed his dick and then darted out of her mouth to lick as far up his shaft as she could reach, not even half way! Slowly she swanned her neck forward and took more of his shaft into her mouth. When his dick head hit the back of her throat Eric thought she would stop as so many other women had done. The way she used to stop when she couldn't take any more. Instead she just shook her head from side to side and slid two more inched into her mouth! She had almost eight inches beyond her lips now and only six inches to go. But she knew these would be the hardest to take. The largest dick she'd swallowed before this was almost eleven inches long. But it was not nearly as massively thick as Eric's amazing cock!

And between her thighs Jackie was still beavering away, trying her best to pull more orgasms and more juice from Donna's cunt. It felt exquisite! But Donna didn't want anything to disrupt the blow job she was giving Eric. She reached down to stop Jackie when she felt Jackie slide her clit into her mouth and at the same time, crammed three fingers up her cunt! With a little cry of joy, Donna erupted all over Jackie's face and hand! Any thought of stopping her friend drifted away on the orgasm she was coursing through.

Returning her attention to Eric she pushed forward as hard as she could while relaxing her throat as she had learned to do. To her amazement, to her joy, she found her lips crushed against Eric's groin! She had done it! She had taken every little bit of his fourteen and a half inch dick down her throat! She knew that Jackie had done this but that was the only other person who had managed the feat! Waiting a beat she began to rise and fall on Eric's now completely hard dick, taking more and more at a time as she went. Just before Eric stamped his feet and moaned she was taking almost a foot at a time! Rising and falling, her throat absorbing and then releasing his hugeness she felt him swell in her mouth and pushed forward as hard and as fast as she could and once more she took in all of his dick! And then she did something she KNEW no one else had done.

She SWALLOWED! Eric's eyes bugged out as he felt her throat contract around him as she PULLED his jism out of his balls! Again and again she swallowed, her throat massaging the dick that was jammed over fourteen inched deep! It should not have been possible! But she was doing ti! Doing it and loving it as she did it! Again and again he erupted deep in her throat until, having given her all he had, he stumbled back and collapsed onto the chair, crushing her hat under his naked ass!

Underneath Donna, unaware of what had happened above Jackie kept working on Donna's constantly dripping snatch. And above, Donna took a moment to regain her breath! It was hard to take a fourteen and one half inch dick down her throat and then to swallow it! To have her throat massage his dick like her pussy had done? That was amazing, she knew. No one else had ever done that to Eric!

As Donna basked in the sure knowledge that she had been able to do something unique Jackie began driving more fingers into Donna's clasping snatch! In response Donna began to rise again toward a climax. She writhed above Jackie. Donna's boobs covered Jackie's body to mid thigh as she leaned forward. Her boobs shook and shimmied as she moved while Jackie kept up the sucking of Donna's erect clit and pussy lips.

Watching from the chair Eric was treated to the sight of his most recent girl friend completely buried under the breasts of his once and now again girl friend! All he could see of Jackie was her legs from mid-thigh down. And all he could see of Donna was her amazing bosom, her lust filled face and the arms that she was resting across her all encompassing breasts!

"Oh, Eric! Jackie is eating my pussy so well! I can't believe it! SO GOOD," she moaned. She licked her lips. "Honey, bring that huge dick over here! I want to get you back to full strength, NOW!" Her intensity was infectious.

Climbing to his feet, Eric could only just suppress the groan of effort that it took.

Stepping carefully he stood in front of Donna. She reached out and held his dick in her hand. Almost completely limp the head of his dick drooped off her hand.

"Gosh, Eric, I can't remember ever seeing your dick when it wasn't at full length and steel hard! I guess that there IS a limit to how much you can cum, huh, lover?" Her voice held no hint of triumph, she was just remarking on an unusual event.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers