That 69s Show Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Donna, I've cum six times so far this afternoon! I'm only flesh and blood, you know!" he responded.

"I do know. And so MUCH flesh!" she said. "I'm going to get you hard again, Eric! Play with my titties while I play with your dick!"

Reaching out, Eric began pulling on Donna's big nipples. And then he moved on to stroking as much of her titties as he could reach. He formed a fist and rammed his hand down into her endless, cavernous cleavage! Pumping his arm up and down he caused her boobs to bounce and shiver as he worked.

And while he amused himself with her bobbing bosom Donna was gently manipulating his dick. Slowly at first and then with an increased tempo she brought the familiar steel like hardness to his cock. Looking up with a devilish smile Donna again licked her lips.

"So, lover, here's the choice you get to make. I can lean back while Jackie keeps up her wonderful pussy licking and you can climb on and fuck her pussy and bury your head between my gigantic tits. Or, I can stay right where I am while you climb over Jackie's legs and you can FUCK the biggest tits you will ever see! I know you love big tits! And I know that Jackie must be a great fuck! But which do you love more? Jackie's tight little cunt or my massive, massive, MASSIVE, TITS?"

Without a word Eric clambered over Jackie and slammed his dick between the vast globes of Donna's breasts. Donna grinned in triumph as Eric spent the next several minutes pounding and pounding against the wall of flesh that were Donna's gigantic tits! Tits so large the they exceeded even Eric's fantasies. Tits so large that the bra cup for one boob alone had been able to swallow Jackie Burkhardon, the Big Tittie Queen of Pointe Place! Well, the ex-Big Tittie Queen of Pointe Place. There was no doubt as to who the Big Tittie Queen of Pointe Place was now! Donna, the once and current Big Tittie Queen!

With a groan of lust Eric drove his huge dick between the mountains of breasts Donna was resting atop Jackie! He knew he was only getting about half way to Donna's rib cage! Her tits were so big! So firmly soft so exciting so sexy!

He came! Spurt after spurt erupted between Donna's breasts as she cooed in pleasure and smiled up at the convulsing young man. Wetting her lips, a smile of lust illuminated her eyes!

"Again, Eric! More, honey! Keep pumping my giant tits! I want you to hose them down! I know you can do it! I can't get enough of watching you worship my boobs! My gigantic, world's biggest titties!"

She leered up at Eric. His face was frozen in a grimace as he kept moving his hips, driving his dick as deep into her cavernous cleavage as he could reach. His hips were bouncing off of Donna' monolithic bosom as he worked. He was panting and groaning, his breath was labored and forced! He had never come so often in such a short period of time! This was the BEST! he admitted to himself.

With a muffled grunt he found himself spewing again! They were so large! The giant boobs that Donna was pressing against him had an almost gravitational attraction! He couldn't help himself from ejaculatiing!

Feeling the last of the jism oozing out of his dick he withdrew himself from between Donna's tits. Panting he stood, wavering, resting his hands on her beach ball size boobs. His dick hung, limp, between his thighs. Cum was slowly dripping off the head to fall to the carpet.

Donna was going through another of her endless orgasms as Jackie used her lips to coax her to new heights!

Reaching out Donna fondled Eric's balls and cock.

"I just need one more, honey! Just one more! Can you come for me again? If I play with this huge, wonderful cock, can you blow another load onto my super big boobies? Please?"

As she spoke she was using both hands to pull and play with his dick. She had never seen his dick in this state before. It looked vulnerable, limply lying in her grasp! It was soft and malleable. Not the rock hard cock that she loved so much. Somehow, she adored Eric and his magnificent cock even more in this condition.

And she loved the thought of helping him regain his hard on and having him shoot onto her bosom!

Patiently, carefully she coaxed him to recover.

She cooed endearing words to his dick, she arched her back to emphasize her own enormity, her vastness as she knew that was what would entice him more than anything!

Still working, Donna lifted her hips, rising up from Jackie's attentions.

"Jackie, slide out here, honey! We need to get one more load from Eric's balls!" she invited the smaller girl to join in.

Kneeling between Donna on the bed and Eric, standing by the bed, Jackie began to suck and tongue his ball sack while Donna maintained a grip on his dick. Slowly the two managed to bring Eric to another erection.

His gaze was glassy as he watched them work. Donna's tits took up almost all of his vision, Jackie was working in the shadows cast by Donna's ridiculously large hooters! Her own tits were pressed against Eric's legs, stroking his thighs as she kept licking and playing with his gonads. She could feel his legs tremble with exhaustion. He had dumped so many loads in the the last two hours! But even Eric had his limits!

Sliding her fists up and down his dick Donna couldn't reach around his shaft as it finally regained it's accustomed heft! Eric was breathing heavily while the two biggest breasted vixens in Pointe Place worked lovingly on his now completely stiff prick.

Donna varied her grip, sometimes using a light touch, at other times her grip was fierce as she tried to coax a final load from her lover.

With a grunt Eric's dick stiffened even more and both Jackie and Donna felt his groin and shaft swell as his seed rushed from his balls, up his cock shaft and at last fired out and across Donna's colossal titties.

Again and again Eric spurted until there was only a small dribble which Jackie sucked up eagerly while Donna used both hands to smear his jism across the acres of tits in front of her.

With a final groan Eric collapsed across the bed. The last thing he saw was Jackie scrambling off the floor to lick and suck the jism that had pearled up on Donna bust. Donna moaned in approval as Jackie worked. And as Eric fell in unconsciousness his last thought was:

"This was SO great! I can't wait to do this again!"

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers