That 70's Show: Even Women Love Mrs. Forman!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she wanted all of this with Steven Hyde watching.

"Ohhhh, Laurie!" Kitty cried out when she felt her daughter's licking tongue, first on her cunt lips, then on her clitoris, then everywhere else her meaty tongue could reach from Kitty's asshole and back to her clitoris again. It was better than she ever dreamed, better than anything, even better than fucking for her husband.

Her daughter may have been a cunt-licking novice, but she was a woman, and women know what another woman likes and needs. Laurie's tongue and sucking lips were pleasing Kitty like no man ever pleased her. Before too long, her own daughter had her literally bouncing on the couch, her body coming as never before.

All Kitty could think about as she lay there shaking was what her daughter had just done to her. Fucking for men was nice, and she loved coming with a big hard cock inside her, but Kitty had found something even nicer than fucking for a man, and she wanted her daughter finding it too.

Happily, she wasn't alone in those thoughts. Kitty realized that the moment she felt Laurie's body sliding along hers until she was lying right on top of her, her soft breasts on her daughter's larger breasts, her pussy meshing together with Kitty's pussy. She wanted to ask her what she was doing, but the words never came out of her mouth.

Kitty said nothing as she looked into Laurie's eyes and saw am entirely different person than the one she knew before. This person was thinking the same as her, wanting the same as her.

"I don't know why, Mom," she said with her lusty eyes gazing into Kitty's lusty eyes. "But, I have this strong urge to kiss your delicious lips again," she said as her mouth edged closer and closer to her mother's mouth and she again said nothing.

The truth is, Kitty didn't say anything because she had the same powerful urge as her daughter. She wanted Laurie's delicious wet lips on her wet lips, kissing her with the same intense passion she kissed, licked and sucked on her pussy. Kitty wanted that because the kissing of their wet mouths could only lead to what she really wanted with her daughter.

They began with a soft affectionate kiss, their lips touching with a wary gentleness. It was a first for both, so they were proceeding with caution. Neither one was sure how the other would react to having their mouths touching.

There was no need to worry.

The mere touch of Laurie's moist lips sent shivers throughout Kitty's entire body and she reacted as any woman would react when she tastes lips she loves tasting. That woman parts those delicious wet lips with her tongue and she does what only comes naturally.

Their tongues came together inside their mouths and outside as well, each sucking on the other's sweet delicious morsel. Kitty kissed Laurie and the blonde kissed her, not as a mother and daughter would normally kiss, but as two passionate lovers would kiss.

They were two women, but that was no longer the issue for either of them as their pussies started to rub hard together while they kissed.

God did they rub, the clitoris of one cunt thoroughly massaging the love bud of the other, driving each one crazy while taking each one to the pinnacle of their passion. All that was left at that point was their feelings for each other and taking those feelings as far as they wanted. They both knew where that was.

In a fit of intense passion, the two of them rolled over and over, Laurie on the bottom, then Kitty again. Kissing of mouths soon became sucking of breasts, each sucking on the other's stiffened nipples. And during their eager mouth work, they each did something else neither one had ever done before, but suddenly wanted more than they both knew.

Kitty's fingers twisting inside Laurie's pussy had her squirming and writhing in ecstasy, had her fingers doing the same to her daughter. They both loved their newfound happiness, but they both knew their excited pussies wanted and needed much more than a vigorous finger-fuck.

That happened quickly and without either woman asking the other to do it. Kitty desperately wanted her face between Laurie's opened legs and she wanted the same with her daughter's spread open limbs. They didn't have to say it.

They just did it.

With Laurie beneath her, Kitty grasped her thighs, holding her legs open while her mouth touched her daughter's wet cunt lips. There was no hesitation on her part because it was something she wanted more than she ever wanted anything. Kitty was well past thinking herself queer.

Her eyes closed, her tongue darted out and she began licking her daughter's pussy, tasting her juicy lips while sucking on her engorged clitoris. Kitty didn't have to be told what to do to please her daughter, nor did Laurie have to be told what to do to please Kitty. The blonde did exactly the same thing, her mouth and tongue taking the other blonde to total nirvana.

Then it happened. Both women came. Their screams echoed throughout the house as their bodies trembled and shook the couch they were lying on. It was an orgasm so fulfilling for both, they literally cried themselves to sleep right after they finished coming.

* * *

Kitty didn't know how she got to bed. She only knew it was around nine in the morning when she finally woke up. Lying under the covers of her own bed, she realized she was naked. She also realized something else. Laurie was in bed with her, lying on her side staring at Kitty.

"Steven put you to bed before he left," she said while lifting her arm over her mother's bare belly. As she did, the blanket rolled off her own naked body uncovering her bare breasts. When Kitty saw their sheer loveliness, it instantly jogged her memory. A vivid account of what happened the day before came back to her and she panicked.

"Oh my God, Laurie! What did I do? What did we do? For Gosh sakes, baby! What are we doing now?"

Laurie calmly explained that her father was still away and that they had all day before he came home.

"It's okay, Mom! We can't change what happened. But we can remember all the nice things we did!"

As Laurie's fingers began to roam Kitty's body, she remembered the nice things too. That's why she didn't stop her daughter's fingers from touching her tingling breasts. She liked the feel of Laurie's hand squeezing their softness and her fingers tweaking her stiffening nipples.

It made her remember all the other nice things her sweet daughter did with her. things they shouldn't have done, but did so because they wanted to.

"They were nice, baby but they were so, so wrong! We just weren't supposed to!"

"No, Mom! They weren't wrong if we loved them," Laurie said as her fingernails glided back and forth along Kitty's flat belly: "I've always loved you, Mom! Now I love you in a different way. What's so wrong with that?"

Kitty started to answer when Laurie's fingers slid below her belly through her pubic hair. When they settled between her moist cunt lips and Laurie began to rub her there, Kitty couldn't say a word. All she could do was moan softly as she and her daughter began a reenactment of what they supposedly did wrong the day before.

In time, her fingers found Laurie's pussy and she started rubbing her too, massaging her cunt lips while teasing her swelling clit.

Eventually, the inevitable happened. Their mouths came together and they kissed passionately. Only this time, there was no one watching as their tongues clashed, their fingers fingered and their bodies started to vibrate.

Their orgasms were swift and very powerful. Right after, they each held a shaking body close until the two of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

When they awoke sometime later, Laurie and Kitty talked about what had happened between them and Steven Hyde. Was their intimacy only for the day, or was it much more than that? Only time will tell.

Laurie was the daughter and Kitty the mother, but that relationship ceased to exist once their tongues and lips took control of all their actions.

They'd resume that traditional role later on, but for the time being, their only task was to make each other deliriously happy.

More to Cum . . .

*****

From the author

I am Jack Vitale, writer of erotic fiction. My work is hot and graphic and told as all good smut should be told. Like all my previous stories, these erotic tales featuring celebrities and characters taken from television and movies, are by no means true.

They are fictional fantasies from a mind so lurid, no one is off bounds. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. By no means did we intend any disrespect for the ladies engaged in lurid sex and speaking obscenely. Hopefully, all those women will enjoy the naughty story we've written especially for them.