That 70's Show-New Years Eve Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quit complaining," Red answered, "you'll get used to it. Kitty did. Just relax and enjoy the ride while I fuck you like you've never been fucked before," as his balls slapped against her wonderful ass and she was totally impaled on his mammoth log. Red looked down as he slowly withdrew, watching her incredibly long lips grip his shaft, and then he slammed his cock back into her so hard her ass cheeks jiggled. Her magnificent tits began to sway violently back and forth as Red began to ram his pole in and out of her stretched cunt.

"Oh my God," Donna screamed, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." With every thrust Red was stretching her cunt to new limits; at first the pain had been almost unbearable, but now the pain was exquisite. Her cunt was bursting with hard cock and Donna was in heaven. She could feel every inch of her tunnel stretching when he plunged into her, forcing his way deep into her belly. "Oh my God your cock is so fucking big Red," she shouted, "fuck me...jam that cock into me." Kitty scooted up on the mattress and kneeled in front of Donna as Red banged her doggy-style. She presented her blond muff to Donna's face, and without hesitation, Donna buried her tongue between Kitty's slit.

Kitty had not experimented like this since nursing school and closed her eyes as Donna lapped at her hole. Red had reached down and was vigorously kneading Donna's tit bags like he was milking a cow, slamming forward as he fucked her teenage pussy. His motion was forcing Donna's head against Kittys crotch and Kitty ground her pussy lips into Donna's face. For the second time that night, Donna succeeded in bringing Kitty to orgasm and virtually drinking up Kitty's fluids.

Laurie Foreman had cornered Bob Pinciotti in the living room and had begun her act of seduction. "My eyes are up here Bob," she directed, as he stared at her protruding nipples. Laurie did not have very large breasts, but every male in the neighborhood knew that she could probably not spell the word "bra" let alone ever wear one. Her nipples were famous for being as prominent as a politician at a parade.

"It's Mr. Pinciotti," Bob answered, trying not to be embarrassed, "you really should show your elders some respect."

Not giving an inch, Laurie replied, "how about if I meet you halfway and call you Mr. P." Without giving him a chance to answer, she continued, "and if you play your cards right, I'll show you more than respect." Bob just gulped; everyone knew that Laurie was a huge slut and would basically bang anything in pants and he was intrigued. "Everybody always wonders how a man like you could score with such beautiful women," Laurie continued, "but Midge let the cat out of the bag when she told us her nickname for you was 'her little fireplug.' " Bob had always been proud of the fact that he always seemed to bed the most beautiful women in town. It certainly wasn't because of his looks, he was no Burt Reynolds, but he had been endowed with an extremely fat cock, and once his reputation got around, women usually followed. Moving closer Laurie reached down and gave his crotch a playful squeeze, adding, "if you would like to show it to me, follow me upstairs."

Waiting a couple minutes so as not to seem too obvious, Bob swiftly ascended the Foreman stairs, found Laurie's room (it was actually labeled "Laurie's Room), and entered to find her already completely naked. She had flicked on a lava lamp near the pink covered bed and stood with her hands on her hips as if she were growing impatient. Bob wondered if it really mattered to Laurie who had come through the door, but he really didn't care because, despite the fact that her tits were nothing more than small handfuls, she had a very sexy body. Slender and yet shapely, her hips flared and Bob could make out her puffy lips nestled under her sparse blond bush. Bob was determined now to make her pay for her lack of respect; he would have no mercy in shoving his cock inside her. Wasting no time, he began to shuck his clothes, tossing them in random directions until he was wearing only his knee-high black socks. He was the hairiest man she had ever seen...it looked like he were wearing a fur coat.

Laurie stared between his legs at his thick weapon. It was not overly long, but it had the girth of a Campbell's soup can. Actually that was exactly what it looked like, a flesh colored soup can. She could feel her juices begin to flow at the anticipation of having it inside her, and she began to rub her pussy lips. Sizing up the situation quickly, she decided that the last thing she wanted was for this sweaty, hairy whale to collapse on top of her when he was finished, so she shoved him back on her bed and climbed on top, straddling his groin. She grasped his thick pole in her hands, leaned down, stuck out her tongue and began to just barely lick the tip and his slit. Laurie loved the taste of cum, and just the sample of his pre-cum drove her wild. Raising up over him, she reached down with both hands and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips apart. His soup can cock stood straight up and Laurie began to wedge it inside her hole, dropping her body down as she was slowly impaled. She wiggled and squirmed until she was fully sitting on Bob's lap, then Laurie grabbed her chest with her hands and began to claw at her own tits, moaning, "oh, that's good Mr. P. The last time my cunt got stretched that far was when I had two cocks in me."

"Thanks, I think," Bob muttered as he just lay their feeling her well developed pussy muscles squeezing his cock. For a fleeting moment he wondered what Red would think about Bob screwing his daughter, never dreaming in his wildest imagination that the exact same thing was occurring just across the hall. So what if she was the town slut...Laurie Foreman could really fuck, and Bob was enjoying it immensely.

Eric was curious what was keeping his girlfriend, so he slipped on his "Star Wars" pajama bottoms and wandered out into the hall. He heard the familiar sounds of bed springs coming from Laurie's room and decided to see who her latest victim was. He remembered thinking that the music from the stereo downstairs was incredibly loud and he wondered where Red was and what he was doing that he would allow it. Eric carefully cracked the door to Laurie's room, peered in and was shocked to see that she was riding some man's cock to the exact beat of "Staying Alive." Not only was he afraid he would go blind, but she had now ruined the Bee Gees for him. Surprisingly, he could not look away; it was like driving by a car accident and rubber-necking; and even more surprising, he realized that he had a raging hard-on.

Laurie had laid down on the man's hairy chest and was grinding her crotch against his and groaning, her cute little pale ass sticking in the air. Eric and the boys had once snuck into an x-rated movie where the participants had seemed to enjoy anal sex, and ever since he had been curious about it. He had attempted it with Donna once, but after she punched him, he had insisted it was an accident and had never dared to try it again. The longer he watched her little ass twitch, the more aroused he became. Finally he convinced himself that it would be punishing her for all the times she had tattled on him to Red, and he tiptoed into her room, tossed his pajamas aside and leapt on the bed behind her yelling, "this is for you bitch." Without warning he spread her cheeks with his hands and began to stuff his cock into Laurie's ass hole, sandwiching her against the other man. Surprisingly there was very little resistance as he sunk his cock deeper into her ass hole. Eric shrugged it off by telling himself that surely his slutty sister was no stranger to anal sex.

"What the f...,"Laurie exclaimed as she felt her sphincter being violated, and whipped her head around to see who the violator was. "Oh, hey little brother," she smiled broadly, "I was wondering when you were going to come around."

Bob, feeling company inside Laurie's body, raised up to look over her shoulder and yelled, "holy shit Eric, what the hell are you doing." Bob began to get very angry, and then told himself that if Eric was banging his own sister maybe he would leave his daughter alone (convinced she was still a virgin). Eric was getting ready to run when Bob smiled at him and said, "what do you say we fuck the shit out of this slut." Completely full of cock, Laurie was not about to be the passive one, and all three began to fuck each other as hard as they could. If the music had not been so loud, everyone in the house would have heard her bed vibrating against the floor as cocks pounded in and out of her pussy and ass. Laurie had been in this position many times before...she just plain loved cock.

"Come on little brother," she urged, "cum in my ass. Fill me up Bob. Come on boys, is that all you got...fuck me harder."

Kitty rolled off the bed, slapped Red playfully on his bare ass, threw on her terrycloth robe and announced, "I need to use the bathroom...be right back." Stephen Hyde had just served the last of his brownies and headed upstairs to the bathroom. When he emerged he almost ran right into Kitty as she strolled down the hall. He couldn't help but stare because she had neglected to tie her robe's sash and he could clearly see her ample cleavage and her wet, matted down blond bush. "Cat got your tongue Stephen," Kitty inquired as she saw him staring at her nudity.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Foreman, but you forgot to tie your belt," he admitted.

"It's Kitty remember...and who said it was an accident," she replied.

There had been a growing sexual tension between the two ever since Kitty had helped Hyde learn to dance for the school Spring Ball. She had told him to call her Kitty whenever they were alone. The king of all wisecracks was not used to being speechless as Kitty forced him back into the bathroom and trapped him against the sink. She immediately kicked the door closed, sank to her knees in front of him and began to unbuckle his belt. Tugging his jeans and boxers down his legs, Kitty smiled up at Hyde as his average seven inch cock sprang out and slapped against his stomach. Kitty was pleased with his size because she had never been able to fit Red's monster into her mouth, and she had enjoyed sucking a good hard cock ever since nursing school. She pulled it down and began to lick it like an ice cream cone; twirling her tongue around the head.

In an instant she lay it on her extended tongue and then closed her lips around the entire shaft, sucking it back into her warm throat. As her eyes met his, her throat muscles began to milk Hyde's hard-on, her cheeks withdrawing as she suckled. "Holy shit Kitty," Hyde sighed, "you can really suck cock." Most teenage girls resisted oral sex so Hyde was in heaven as his best friend's mother feasted on his prick. While her tongue tickled the underside of his dick, Kitty reached behind him and squeezed his ass cheeks with both hands.

He moaned and Kitty pulled back declaring, "I have a better place for you to deposit that load, Stephen." She stood up and shrugged her robe off her shoulders leaving her completely nude before him. Turning them around, she hopped up to sit on the sink and wrapped her legs around his torso, drawing him to her. She had already been stretched by Red, so Hyde's comparatively small cock slipped inside her pussy effortlessly as she pulled him forward. The cold sink against her ass made their coupling feel even hotter as Hyde began to piston his prick in and out of her hole; it was like he was in a race with a jackrabbit. Kitty's large tits were flopping around on her chest and Hyde took her right breast in both his hands, leaned down fed it to his lips, licking and sucking her dark nipple.

"Oh Stephen," Kitty whispered, "that feels so good." She wrapped her legs around his waist even tighter, holding him closer and slowing him down to make it last.

He grasped her firm ass cheeks in his hands and ground his pelvis into hers, pinching her clit between them. Hyde looked down and they were so tight together that all he could see was their pubic hair merged as one multicolored nest. Her pussy felt like it was scalding his sensitive flesh as his cock slopped in and out, her juices drooling down the front of the sink. He threw back his head enjoying the feel of Kitty's pussy surrounding his cock as he slid it in and out of this suburban housewife. Totally out of control, Hyde began to pump his seed into Kitty's hot hole, his body jerking and twitching as he came inside her. His semen began to seep out of Kitty's pussy and drip down the front of the sink's white porcelain.

Red was sweating profusely as his body slammed against Donna's wonderful ass cheeks, causing them to ripple and jiggle. Donna was reveling in the feeling of every inch of her tunnel being scraped by Red's enormous log. She had leaned down and buried her face in the comforter so that she could scream as loud as she wanted. Red had grasped her shoulders and was jamming his monster into her cunt with all his strength as she pushed her ass back to meet his thrusts. She had never felt so alive, it was as if her cunt was the center of the universe and nothing else existed. "Fuck me Red," Donna begged, "fuck me harder." She had lost all control as her body twitched and quivered with her endless orgasms.

"Welcome to the family," Red calmly proclaimed as his cock seemed to explode inside her stretched out cunt, drenching the inside of her hole with his hot cum. His cock seemed to jerk and spasm for minutes as he continued to pump her full of his seed, his expanding pole stretching her pussy even farther and his cum leaking out around her taut lips.

Donna saw sparkling white lights in front of her eyes as her body convulsed around Red's mammoth cock and she screamed into the bed covers and grabbed fistfuls of the comforter, "holy fucking Christ...fuck that cock into me."

Pamela Burkhardt had sidled up to Fez, standing next to the stereo in the living room, and stood in front of him to block the view of anyone watching as she gently reached out and stroked the crotch of his pants. His reaction was immediate, her eyes flew open wide, and she asked, "oh my Fez, is that all you, or are you pulling a Kelso?" Every girl in school, and their mothers, knew that Kelso always stuffed a sock down his trousers so as to exaggerate his endowment.

"Oh no Mrs. Jackie's mom, I would never do anything like that," he answered. "And if I may say so, that is a very nice dress you're wearing," he added as he stared down the deep v-shaped neck which revealed Pamela's cleavage for all to see, "I love boobies." She did not have much in the way of breasts, but she loved to tease with them.

Pamela leaned over, stuck her tongue in Fez's ear and she inquired, "is there anywhere we can go to be alone?"

Beginning to sweat but thinking quickly, Fez blurted, "I just saw Hyde go upstairs, and he has a bed, I mean room, in the basement...." Before he had a chance to finish his sentence, Pamela had grabbed his hand and was leading him to the basement stairs. Fez was in heaven: Pamela's entire leg and thigh were visible as they descended the steps and his erection was threatening to pop his zipper. As soon as they entered Hyde's room Fez flicked on the lamp next to the bed (which was nothing more than a fancy cot ) and red light bathed the tiny room. Hyde had thrown a red cloth over the lamp for mood, and the color seemed to serve as an aphrodisiac for them both. Pamela stood in front of Fez, unhooked both the straps from her shoulders, and released the glittering gown. As it slowly drifted to the floor, more of her naked body was revealed, and it became clear that Mrs. Burkhardt did not believe in underwear. As the garment pooled at her delicate feet, her completely nude body was unveiled to Fez.

She was a wet-dream come true: her incredibly long legs were perfect, and slender and her hips flared around a crotch that displayed just a wisp of a brown bush. She had that classic gap between her thighs and with the light behind her, Fez could see her very puffy lips peering out. Her breasts were only handfuls, but were perfectly firm with rosy pink nipples that stood at attention. "Holy crap," Fez gasped as he kicked off his shoes and began to pull his dress shirt over his head, not even bothering to unbutton it.

"Here, let me help," Pamela offered as she unbuckled and unzipped his pants. She had to pull his briefs way out because his erection kept getting caught on the elastic, and when she tugged them down, it was her turn to gasp. "Oh my Lord," she exclaimed as she grasped Fez's cock with both hands. It was indeed a marvel: it must have been a good foot long and as big around as a coke bottle, with a head that resembled a large purple plum. "Bob's is thick, but only about half as long," she informed him almost in a trance as she fondled the freak of nature. "I need that inside me right now," Pamela urged as she lay down on the cot, pulling Fez by the cock to lay on top of her. Planting her endlessly long legs on the floor on either side of the cot, she spread them as wide as possible and placed Fez's crown between her puffy lips.

Fez, on his knees between Pamela's silky thighs, placed his hands on the cot on each side of her, and began to lean forward as his spear split her cunt lips. "Holy crap your pussy feels nice," Fez breathed as he continued to push into her hole. She was used to Bob's fat log, so it was pretty routine for Pamela until Fez was about half way inside her and he began touching depths never reached before.

As he sunk further, inch by inch into her cunt, Pamela's hips began to gyrate and her breathing became quicker. When almost the entire foot of cock was inside her, Pamela groaned, "holy shit Fez, that's an amazing cock you've got, now fuck me with it." Fez began to slowly withdraw his tool and then slowly slide it's entire length back inside her sheath; then he very slowly withdrew, before slamming it into her pussy with all his strength. "Holy shit...fuck me Fez, fuck me," Pamela begged as his cock hit new depths inside her cunt. He began to ram his monstrous cock into her as hard as he could, his balls slapping against her perfect ass cheeks. He wasn't just fucking Pamela, he was banging her. She threw her long legs up into the air as she hugged Fez into her body, trying to get even more of his cock inside her, her tiny tits flattened against him.

Jackie was searching for Hyde, when she went down the basement steps calling, "Stephen, are you down here?" Hearing the unmistakable sounds of passion and assuming that her boyfriend was cheating on her, she burst into the makeshift bedroom and just stood there at the sight in front of her: here was her mother with Fez on top of her...and they were both naked...and Fez was fucking her...and his cock was enormous! Her mouth dropped open and the thing she found the most astounding was the size of Fez...did they really make them that big? Regaining her composure somewhat, Jackie mumbled, "oh, sorry Mom...I didn't realize."

Recovering from the throes of passion quickly at the interruption, Pamela nonchalantly rolled to one side, with Fez's cock still buried inside her, and stated, "oh that's OK honey...tell me, have you ever seen one this big."

Feeling the blood rush to her face and knowing that it had to be bright red with embarrassment, Jackie could only peep, "heavens no...I didn't know they came that big." Jackie was a miniature Pamela, petite, slender and just as cute as the proverbial button. She was currently the girlfriend of Stephen Hyde and had been the steady girlfriend of Michael Kelso until about a year ago when she found out he was cheating on her with Laurie. Having been intimate with only those two boys in her short life, Jackie had never seen a penis even close to the size of Fez'.