That 70s Van

Story Info
Young man helps an older woman get over a bad day.
1.2k words
4.08
69.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Again, I always wonder what sex for me would be like when I get older. I hope it's as good as my imagination!

*

Today was horrible! I woke up late, my car wouldn't start, I got stuck in traffic, I was late for work, missed a meeting, left the paperwork for the next meeting at home, crashed my computer, broke my chair, broke a nail, got reamed (verbally) by my boss, and got a run in my brand new nylons! If it was ever a day that I'd need more than a few drinks, it's today!

I stopped by one of the pubs just off campus of the college I worked for. It was quiet, dark, and damn near empty! So I figured it was a good place for me to drink, and be left alone to shake off the horror of the day. As I finished my second Vodka Tonic, the bartender set another one down, along with a note. The note read, "I know you had a rough day. Here's one on me!" I looked around the bar to see which one of my co-workers was at the pub. But didn't see one. As I glanced back across the bar, I saw Richard raising his glass! Richard is a good-looking young black man, and one of the students that sometimes work in the office. And a very welcome site! I smiled and waved for him to come over and sit with me. He joined me and I filled him in on all the details of the day over a few more drinks. I was still a little stressed and asked if he had something that could make me a little looser than I was! He said he had just the thing, but it was in his van. I was really ready for it, so we left the pub and went to his van. From the outside, Richard's van looked like any typical utility van. But, once inside, it took you back to the 1970's!

Inside, he had it decked out with purple shag carpet from top to bottom. A small fridge stocked with beer and ice. A small bar full of all kinds of booze, a mirrored Disco ball, a 15-inch color TV, and a full sized bed! I asked him if this was his 'girl getter' mobile. He smiled and said no. He uses it as a limo to make extra money. I was shocked and intrigued that people would actually pay him to drive them around while they lounged around drinking, and who knows whatever else! Richard said that he knew a place we could go and chill with out being hassled by the cops as he handed me a joint. He told me to crawl in back if I wanted to start smoking it now, or I could wait until we got to where we were going, Just in case I wanted to know where we were going. I crawled in back and lit up and let him drive! Richard reached our destination, parked and crawled in back with me. I was feeling good by then. I didn't leave him much of the joint to smoke. But, he told me to go ahead and finish it. He'd just have a beer. We talked some more about my day, and I did get a little carried away, but Richard listened to every word I said. And, didn't seem to mind that he was listening to an old lady's rants! Not many men his age spent there time listening to 65-year-old women bitch about their day. But he did! And, seemed content!

Thinking he needed a break, I grabbed the remote! Saying lets see what on this thing. When it came on, it was a porn movie. Richard got embarrassed, apologized, and tried to grab the remote to turn the movie off. I played keep away with the remote, hiding it behind my back then over my head. Richard ended up on top of me as he reached for the remote. Our eyes met! I told him that I was old enough to be his mother. He told me that I wasn't his mother, and kissed me with intense passion! Our tongues tangoed in a dance of seduction. I felt like a schoolgirl as Richard began to undress me. Richard kissed my neck as one of his hands slowly unbuttoned my blouse. Stopping periodically to squeeze my breast. I reached for his crotch and found him straining against his jeans. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned them. When I unzipped his jeans and stuck my hand inside I found a hard, hot shaft without the guard of underwear. Richard had now found the snap at the front of my bra. He unsnapped it and liberated my breast. His hand explored my naked breasts and squeezed them softly. And pinching my now hard nipples!

We stopped our caressing just long enough to remove the rest of our clothing. I got my first look at Richard's shaft. It was long and thick! I was overcome with the feeling to have it in my mouth. His musk was strong to my nostrils as I licked and sucked the head of his manliness. Richard moaned as I worked his love shaft with my mouth. After some time of this, Richard moved me over him. I nuzzled the head of his massive love shaft against the wet petals of my love flower. As I lowered myself onto him, Richard thrust upward. His love shaft filled me to capacity! It was so long that I couldn't fit it all inside me. I slowly move up and down on him as Richard grabbed me by the hips and took over my movements. Richard moved me faster on him. Using me to stroke his wonderful love shaft! My body was hot with delight as we rhythmically moved in harmony. We made love in this position for a long time. Then Richard announced that he was about to have an orgasm! I sat down on him as far as I could as Richard erupted in a violent orgasm. Making his body shake and buck wildly!

When he was finished, Richard laid me back and moved to where he was now over me. His dripping manhood dangling above my face! I softly licked it clean as Richard began to lick my soaking sex flower. My hips wiggled as the sensations created by his tongue radiated through my body. Richard licked my sex flower and its petals with considerable skill. A skill not found in men of such youth! I lifted my legs to give him more access to all of me. Richard squeezed my bottom as he licked my flowers' button. The intensity of this was so great that I screamed his name in orgasm. My body shuttered and shook as the feeling of sexual bliss took its control. Richard continued his oral attention bringing me to rapture three more times! Richard was now hard again and turned to face me. He lowered his young muscular body onto me as he slid his love shaft into my sex flower. I wrapped my legs around his waist as Richard pumped his love shaft in and out of me. Kissing passionately all the while! Control left us both as our bodies relinquished themselves to our sexual coupling! Richard and I kissed deeply as our orgasms exploded together! Afterwards, we lay there drained and fulfilled!

Richard took me back to my car and we said our good nights. My body tingled the entire drive home. Since then I have looked forward to Fridays. Because every Friday night, Richard and I meet in his van and experience all those wonderful sensations over, and over, again!