That 90's Gap In-Between Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harlee senses were out of whack the temperature outside confused the heat what was stewing between her legs. The darkness of this makeshift blindfold tingled her made it impossible to see what he was doing to her pussy as he piano'd her clit. She was spilling over and tightening as she tried to stop her orgasm from reaching the top of the plate. Her knees locked and her pussy wrestled his fingers as she exploded into a gushed into her orgasm.

He steadied her body and pulled his fingers out of her, slapping her ass again and licking his fingers free of her delicious juices. He smacked his lips as if he just engulfed the greasiest piece of fried chicken. Harlee shivered and her racing heart matched her panting as she came down from orgasm. "Come here," Alex said as he lowered Harlee onto his lap to straddle him. His dick was up at this late hour wide awake as her body felt sleepy. "Are you going to run around dancing about my condo?" He said into her ear, Breathy and limp she let out a weak, "mmmm, yes."

"I'm about to fix that," he said as he slammed his dick deep into her moist pussy. "Fuck" violently escaped her lips as he bounced her hips up and down on his hard pulsating dick. Her body flushed as he came in and out like a jackhammer. "Oh Oh Oh Oh," she said as her titties vigorously bounced up and down out of them of is thrust. Alex swiftly grabbed her tied up wrist and flung them behind his neck her tits were shifted into the air and he was given the view of her rock hard nipples pointed to the night sky. She moaned, trying to catch her breath as he slid in and out of her. His left hand motioned over her chest and squeezed on her left nipple. Her nipples were like acorns in his fingers and he played and flicked them with his fingers. She bucked on top of him ooooh and cooning losing her mind over his dick moving in and out of her.

"Fuck oh fuck," she exclaimed loudly has he bit on her shoulder. Alex slid his fingers from her nipples dipping them in her belly button and into her clit circularly rotating them with his thrust. It was like his fingers were trying to decipher Braille on her pussy and he caressed and massaged her.

Harlee's words became more horse as she exclaimed in ecstasy. Oh after oh she rocked her hips forward and backward on his dick as she tried tucking her moans behind her teeth. The 5k marathon they were running was rounding the corners and sprinting against resistance. She lifted her hips slightly and rotated and swished on him pushing herself in different directions on him as he began to breathe harder in her ear. He growled into her mane and his Simba instincts ravaged in her jungle as she clashed in the pride lands. Alex began to holster her hands in the air and gripped onto her fingers, until she yanked them away from him and threw them in front of her, she began to rock her hips deeper into his lap as she ground into his dick, slow and steady wins the race as she galloped like the zebras running across Africa, she rushed and slowed as she's made her way to the finish line. He was conquering her pride as he pushed into deeper and deeper at a continuous rate that seemed to disappear when she gushed out another orgasm.

Alex speed never decreased as he pulled himself in and out of pussy painting on her g-spot with the head of his dick. Her legs flew open further as her ankles made out with the sides of the chair. Her back arched against his strides, stretching her entire body over his as her head became a pendulum to his bucking. Harlee's pussy began to tighten around the head of his dick like a boa and he pushed her further down on him by her shoulders. "Ah fuck," he said as his dick was inches away from erupting. The grunts and growls he let out as her squawks and hums chorused one another as for the third time she released an orgasm shortly after the second. "Fuck me" she cried as she couldn't take too much more of his pounding. Sweat was sticking to their bodies like glue as he pumped his seed into her like the trunk of an elephant as it watered itself. "Ah shit," he said breathy and rapid "Fuck" softly left her lips.

Harlee moaned in the moonlight biting her lip to keep in the exhausted breathing. She ascended from her orgasm still in total darkness panting and sweaty. Tempestuously she began to back up on his dick having her pussy suck the last of his seed inside her flexing and relaxing her worn out pussy muscles. He groaned as her slick juices coated his dick again after the stiff air broke between their bodies. Harlee's body slumped over her knees worn out as they finished. Out of breath, Alex pulled her back up to his chest, kissing her up her spine and taking the blindfold off of her eyes.

They sat quite for a moment, settling their hearts and their breathing, the cold air cocooned them closer as the sweat turned cold on their flesh. As his chest rose her chest fell until eventually, they were breathing in them. 'Damn' Harlee mouthed quietly reconnecting her environment to her current state of life.

"So what did you learn," he said jokingly worn out.

Harlee rolled her eyes before chuckling and said: "shut up." Her body was weak as it fell deeper into his chest as Alex took his full arms and wrapped them around her full body. After a few moments in complete silence Harlee lifted her hands to admire the raven satin taut around her wrist, it was her hair scarf. "Hm clever," she said.

"Had to make it personal," he said with a small laugh taking her wrist into his hands. "Besides you don't use it, like ever, anyway so," he trailed off with a laugh. Her soft scoffs made his body open up to hers even more. "Let me see," he said motioning to the satin on her wrist. The new exposure to the cold air sent a shiver through her entire body creating electricity to form between them. He planted a faint kiss on her wrist as she sank her head into his chest letting the night become their background noise to their own private jungle.

Time ticked away as the city fell deeper into the night. Their breathing much slower now tracked on in unison as they sat together stargazing and listening to the cool wind fill the city, Alex had begun to fall asleep listening to Harlee's breathing on top of him.

"Can I ask you something?" Harlee said, breaking the tranquility that developed between them. Alex still half into R.E.M stilled for a moment realizing they were still outside and her small movement to face him allowed warmth leave his body before he replied.

"Anything. What's on your mind," he responded while beginning to yawn.

"Why, me?" She paused for a second readjusting to look him in his eyes. "Why do you want me? I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who would more than love to be with you. Throwing themselves at you to be your muse." Harlee said, stopping for a moment to find an answer in his tired eyes.

"Do you not know how amazing you are? Do you not see how happy you are when you are with me? Or how happy you make me? I mean sorry for being selfish but Harlee I actually like being with you. What I don't understand is, is why are you afraid to be happy?" Alex finished looking at her quizzically.

"I am not afraid of being happy. I am happy! I was happy. I've been happy." Harlee said with more attitude then attended, sitting up to Alex's knees. "Shit at least I thought I was." She finished folding her arms and rolling her eyes.

"Really? I find that hard to believe." Alex said, sitting up slightly.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean, she said whipping her neck back towards him.

For a brief moment, he was like a deer in the headlights just as soon as he shook his head in disbelief. "You've been fighting me for weeks Harlee. All you do is pull back every time you get too close to me. God forbid I start to tell you how I feel, you bolt faster than the speed of light out of here or to change the conversation. You fuck to avoid intimacy but it's the most intimate you can be with a person. You are the queen of the invisible coverup. It's no wonder why I so fucking intrigued with you, you keep it more interesting than an action film. I don't even know why I.." He stopped for a moment reading the turning expression on her face. It was hot and boiling her jaw seemed to clench before her eyes burned into his soul.

"Oh don't stop now, Mr. Hill, what were you going to say, that you what huh? You Love me? Can't you possibly love me? You don't even fuck know me and that shit is intentional. So don't possible start with this love bullshit cuz there is no fucking love between us," she said as she swiftly got up and stormed back inside his cozy warm condo.

Alex feeling the cold air hitting his body followed her confused and a bit annoyed back inside. Once in he saw her grabbing random objects of hers and throwing them sloppily into her overnight bag. Shoving smaller things into her purse as she feverishly paced between the bedroom and living room for her things.

"Alex. Don't," she said noticing him stalking up behind her stopping him in his tired tracks.

"Don't what? Don't begin to have a decent conversation with my girlfriend?"

The brakes slammed on her pacing and she veered into his direction with murder in her eyes. "Ah, there it is," she said rolling her eyes and proceeding back to the last bit of her things. "Now I really have to go."

"Are you serious right now?" Alex said in utter disbelief as he watched her gather them. "It's like 3 am."

"Yes Alex," she said, "and frankly I don't care what time it is, I'm out.

"So we have one silly fight, that you started by the way, and you just walk out mid conversation. That's not how relationships work." Alex said, in worry sliding the glass door to the patio behind him.

"Alex! Fuck!" Her voice raised two octaves, "we aren't in a relationship! we are just fucking around. Got dammit." This is why I knew this bullshit wasn't going to fucking work. You can't just leave well enough alone, can you? You ruined everything, I.." She stopped herself from uttering another word. All of the hope left in Alex's now blank expression had dissipated. Nowhere on his face could you read anything he was feeling or any words he was about to say. He was cold, he was empty, he was infuriated.

"Well then, maybe you should just get your shit and get the fuck out of my condo. Since we "just fucking" and all." Alex's voice was dark and low as he punctuated the last word.

The words were like daggers stabbed her ears. Alex was seeing red and Harlee was a playing possum as everything she knew had just been flipped upside, or rightside up depending on whose version of events you were watching.

"What the fuck are you still standing there for Harlee? I said, get your shit and get the fuck out of my house. If I want some pussy maybe I'll call you, but I don't need to confuse that, with shit else. Get THE FUCK out!" Alex barked the orders with rage stewed from inside of his pent up irritation. He turned swiftly walking into his bedroom slamming the door behind him sending the pictures to vibrate from aftershock.

Dumbfound and pathetic Harlee stood there for a moment confused and a bit terrified staring at the now closed bedroom door. The radiation of rage scared her and she mindlessly began to fidget with the rings on her thumbs. She waited for what seemed like an entirety begging to herself silently for it to reopen, and when it didn't she lost all shit. She lifted her chin, prideful and stupid and began to regroup herself. She threw articles of clothing and unimportant belongings in her medium overnight bag slipped on her one her final shoe before thrusting it over her shoulder. She turned hearing the beating of her heart ringing in her ears, bleeding for a peep from Alex, when still silence remained she reached for the knob at the door. As the knob turned and the door pulled open she stepped over the threshold and walked out of his beautifully stark white condo.

The next morning, the day was just as beautiful as it could be, the crispy autumn leaves whisked across the sky dancing on the ground as the steps of strangers swept them up in bliss. The air was cool and the sun was shining brightly on the bumbling Atlanta skyline swirling the cool with the warm. Inside, Harlee was in her own personal damnation. Hell had kidnapped her in the middle of the night and dragged her down to play its wicked games. Harlee was felt sick, her head was pounding her stomach was in knots and she had been throwing up fluids for the last 3 hours. Minus the chills that crept up her body everything inside her made her feel as if death had come to collect its bounty on her soul.

She wasn't sure if her mental state was battling her physical state in a deathmatch between good and evil, but she was certain that she was not about to back down, her pride was not going to let her. She was more than clear with Alex, this was fun. This was all it was ever going to be. She didn't lead him to believe that they were romantically involved. She didn't get comfortable with him or learn things about him it was fun. It was supposed to be fun. Nothing was supposed to be serious, and he knew that. Didn't he? Harlee stumbled out of her bed again falling to her knees hugging the toilet for dear life as she vomited all the things she was thinking into the clear toilet bowl. 'It's not about what he wants. It's about me. This whole thing was about me' she thought as she rose her head from the porcelain throne she was on her knees painfully worshiping. "Fuck me," she said slamming her head to her folded arms that were gripping the rim.

As the semesters light began to fizzle out slowly it was contradictory to their romance that seemed to be forced out with a giant gust of wind. As the last few sessions came and went they remained as two ships passing in the night. Alex's maturity of the situation was apparent as much as it was cold he gave her know emotional read to follow. His easy going light hearted lessons were the same he never broke his poker face he never broke character. He provided her with nothing, no long looks or second glances. No sexy notes on her crappy thrown together assignments, He gave her hell and she was burning in it.

By the time finals had arrived and residual feelings were frozen in the iceberg of pride and ego. A battle no one was going to win. A cut scene of bad editing in a cheesy movie made more sense than how their relationship just halted and never moved. It was the beginning of the coldest winter in Atlanta's history.

*****Author's note***

I wanted to take a moment and thank each and everyone of you who have read and voted for my story. I am aware that there are a million other stories you could have chosen to read and waste your time on but for you picking mine out of the basket is kinda awesome. So here's to you, you filthy animals!

Their story is far from over, stay tuned for more coming soon!

Copyright 2016

12