That Australian Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

They stopped kissing for a few moments to catch their breath, Georgina smiled and kissing her gently, took her hand and rose to her feet. Emily hesitated for a few moments and then rose to join her. A hand slid over her buttocks as Georgina kissed her passionately and slowly, by degrees they made their way to the bed.

Emily unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and eased onto the bed. Georgina unbuttoned her dress as she knelt on the bed and the younger woman felt a surge of tenderness and desire as she slid her hands up her front to her breasts. The dress fell over her shoulders and dropped down her back, she pulled it over her hips and it fell down her legs to the floor. Emily undid the rest of Georgina's blouse and then put her back to a brass bedhead as the older woman undid her cuffs and pulled the blouse over her shoulders.

Emily undid her belt and started pulling her blouse out as she watched Georgina begin her approach but instead of going for the main event, Georgina removed Emily's shoes and stockings, these were tossed to the floor with a smile.

Emily let Georgina spread her legs. The older woman started stroking her legs, working her way higher and higher, finding the backs of her knees and causing Emily to close her eyes and moan with pleasure. Her hands went higher to her inner thighs and then finally reached her damp panties, a finger slid down her lips to her perineum and Emily groaned loudly.

She wanted release, she wanted to be penetrated and yet Georgina was taking her sweet time about it, removing her blouse and kissing her front with soft, sucking kisses. She massaged her breasts and undid the bra, her tongue swirled around her nipples, and Emily let go with blissful moans of pleasure as she pushed her genitals against her.

Georgina undid her skirt and Emily kicked it free impatiently and spread her legs wide. The older woman grinned as she removed her own underclothes. Emily stroked her lips gently and somewhat hesitantly, but she knew the geography. Her moist passage accepted a finger and Georgina parted her legs and let the fingering continue but eventually she forced Emily's hand out and removing her panties, began her own fingering.

It was an experience she'd never had, men thought they knew about fingering but apart from a brief stab at the opening, it was mercifully short and sweet. Georgina's fingering was entirely different, her tongue lapped against her, tasting her juices again and again. The finger sliding in and out had a life all its own and Emily gave herself to the fingering as she skated towards the edge and when the spasms surged through her body she cried out and grabbed the bedclothes as she pushed against her and then she blacked out only to come to a few seconds later to the gentle scissoring and a wet mouth on her throat.

"What was that?"

"An orgasm," she straddled her and looked into her eyes.

"So, my pretty little woman. Have you found your muse yet?"

Emily smiled as she stroked her buttocks.

"Definitely inspirational," she traced circles on her buttocks.

"Happy Valentines day," Georgina kissed her.

Emily's eyes softened as she wrapped her legs around her and rolled Georgina onto her back. She had come alive to a new way of loving.

"Happy Valentines day to you too."

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers
12