That Awful Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrandPaM
GrandPaM
10 Followers

We paused there for a few brief but very long-seeming moments, and then we looked at one another, and I watched my beautiful bride's face reveal a similar storm of conflicting emotions as they were reflected across her countenance. If I could have come up with words to express myself at that moment to offer her any comfort, I would have. But neither of us could manage that feat for the other. The emotional currents were just sandblasting their way through our hearts and minds right then, too raw, too powerful, and too confusing to marshal into anything as inadequate as words.

Then, together we slowly and silently turned away from that terrible spot, and trembling slightly from the emotions swirling through us, walked slowly back to the room we occupied with Ryan the previous night to pray...and pray, and pray, and pray - and finally to talk together some, and await our collective fate.

GrandPaM
GrandPaM
10 Followers
12