That Awkward Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first earthquake rumbled through her as Farrah shouted in uncontrollable bliss. An orgasm ruptured through her, making her feel like her body was a dormant volcano ready to finally erupt. Her pussy twitched and exploded, she felt a burst of liquid from inside her begin to run from her body down the length of Jackson as he continued to dribble her bum.

"Oh fuck yes, that feels so good on my cock," Jackson moaned, the feeling of the heat coating his cock as Farrah came.

Farrah's ass had been turned a blotched red and pink from the hard fucking. Jackson quickly spun her on his cock so that she faced away from him. His hands supported his back and his fingers spread across her flat white tummy.

Farrah's breasts bounced up and down as Jackson returned to fucking her. She could see from this angle, her breasts, firm and perky, bouncing like unison with the slapping sound of his balls against her white skin.

Then her flat stomach had long, black fingers spread across it, like shadows around her navel. Then came a small patch of red fur above her vagina, and lastly she could see his big black cock arching her up so that she could marvel briefly in its size before she felt her body plummet down it, feeling all of it inside of her.

She could take all of him now. She was working his cock like any other, feeling the continuous waves of orgasm fill her. A second major one hit, and she watched the liquid squirt forth from her body and across the bed like a spray of mist.

"Oh my fucking god," Farrah screamed.

The sound of his mighty black balls slapping against her grew harsher and faster. Jackson was getting close to his own orgasm. She felt his fingers tightened their grip of her pale skin. She watched her milky breasts jiggle so quickly it looked more like they were vibrating. She felt her hair, sweaty and matted flat against her skull like it had been after a good hard run.

She felt a boom, like a bomb had been detonated inside of her belly as Jackson moaned through his teeth as he came. She felt the eruption of come explode from the head of his cock deep inside of her pussy.

The thrusting began harsher, deeper, more passionate, and more desperate as he orgasmed, the comfort and pleasure of Farrah's body gripping his black dick.

The pace slowed, the breathing slowed, slower and slower until finally they came to rest. His cock came from inside of her body, coated with a mixture of his cum and her orgasm.

He was still erect, and Farrah's hips had come to rest flat on his stomach and she could see and feel the black sword against her tummy from the outside. She looked down, it nearly reached her belly button. She couldn't believe such a wonderful, large penis had been inside of her.

Jeremy looked pained and confused. He had just been told by his loving white wife that the black baby in her hands was in fact his.

"I didn't cheat on you," Farrah said, as convincing as she could.

Jeremy didn't seem to want to believe her. He twisted his face and turned away as he contemplated what the doctor had said. He kept looking to the doctor, to the baby, to his wife. All of it seemed to confuse him further as he tried to rationalize it.

"My great-great-great-grand father was an explorer," he said after a long while, "According to ancestory.com at least. Maybe, I don't know. Maybe I do have a black ancestor."

"It's very possible, Mr. Oakley. These genetic anomalies, while uncommon, are very scientifically possible," the doctor said.

Farrah remained quiet, unable to speak, unsure of what Jeremy would do next.

"You are going to have to ask yourself, Mr. Oakley, is it more likely your wife cheated on you and is lying, or your ancestors may have black DNA in them and she has been faithful to you always?"

Jeremy was near tears, but he started nodding, desperate to believe the doctors words.

"Of course she wouldn't cheat on me. She loves me and I love her," Jeremy burst forward, rubbing the head of his newborn, "And I love our baby!"

The doctor smiled pleasantly back at Jeremy, who then leaned into the kiss the baby, leaving Farrah and the doctor to exchange looks.

Farrah looked empty and terrified, and the doctor simple shrugged and left the room.

Farrah had to listen on the phone as Jeremy told their entire family about their little black miracle. A story, only he seemed to believe.

Thirty-year old Farrah was out for a run in her sports bra and yoga pants. In motherhood, she thought her time would get slower, but with the added weight of the baby stroller, she had increased her six-mile time to forty-two minutes.

She was making her way down the home stretch towards her cul de sac where she and Jeremy lived when she passed Jackson's house, like she did most mornings, only this time he happened to be in the yard, watering his plants when she came running by.

Farrah didn't stop, didn't take the ear buds out of her head, she knew what happened last time she made that mistake. Instead she ran by, Jackson only curiously looking into the baby stroller as she did.

She never saw the smile that spread across his lips as he saw his daughter for the first time.

12