That Bridesmaid is a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was continuing to clean his deflating cock when there was a knock at the door.

"Dude!? The door's locked. You alright?" Richard heard his best man call from the hallway.

Catching his breath, Richard managed to shout "Everything's fine!" back. Lisa stood up and smoothed out her dress, still licking her lips.

"It's almost time, mate. Are you ready?" the friend called again.

Richard was still a little shaken and paused. Lisa nodded at him.

"You're ready now." She said quietly, smiling sweetly.

"Ah, yeah mate. Just give me a minute. I'll meet you downstairs! " Richard replied. They heard the best man's footsteps leave down the hallway. Lisa stepped forward and pushed Richard's now limp dick back into his underwear and pulled up his trousers. She smoothed his hair down and brushed his jacket off, trying to make him look as if nothing had happened.

"There. You look respectable again." She smiled.

"That was amazing..." Richard started to say.

"That was nothing. You can't ever talk about it again. Now, go and get married." Lisa urged him toward the door. "I'll wait up here till you've gone."

Richard nodded in agreement, walking to the door, turning once to smile at her.

Two hours later Richard and Josie were married, and dancing and drinking in celebration at their reception. Richard was taking a break from the dance floor when his groomsman, Will, approached him.

"Great party, man!" Will said, nodding along to the music.

"Yeah." Richard agreed. "Glad you're having a good time."

"Oh absolutely! You know, that bridesmaid, that friend of Josie's, Lisa?"

"Richard's heart fluttered at the thought of her. "Yeah, sure. What about her?"

"She's so hot, man! I was gonna ask her out sometime...Do you think she'd be up for it?" Will seemed very eager, his tongue practically dragging on the floor as he glanced at Lisa across the room.

Richard smiled to himself. "Yeah, mate. I think she'd be up for anything."

12