That Christmas Ch. 03

Story Info
He juggles fucking for money with a new girlfriend.
3.9k words
4.59
28.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met up with Gwendolyn at a cafe in town after the match had finished. We'd been playing a team who'd beaten us the last four meetings but that day we'd won three nil. I'd had a couple of drinks at lunch time before the game and was grinning like an idiot by the time we met - I was nearly half an hour late and she wasn't happy.

"What are you so pleased with yourself for? I only stayed this long so that I could tell you what I thought of anyone rude enough to leave me hanging around for half the day..."

Before she got up to speed I interrupted her flow. "We won and that made me happy. I'm late because I wanted to shower so that I wasn't all sweaty and horrible when I got to meet you... you can ask your mum, I called before the football and said that I was going to be half an hour late, but you'd already left to go window shopping with your mates. If you're still pissed off with me then I guess you'd better go home. I'll walk you if you want. Look, there're loads of men and women out there who aren't worth the effort to get to know them, but I'm a decent bloke who's working hard enough to be able to show you a good time if you stick around."

She was stunned, mouth agape... I guess that with her looks, she was used to blokes trying to flatter their way into her pants; I'd grown confident - I was a man of experience now. I knew more than one way to make a woman get off. She didn't reply, so I threw caution to the wind and went for it.

"So I think that you owe me an apology before we decide where you'd like to have dinner this evening."

Her voice had a completely different tone now as she stammered her reply. "Sorry... I just... I mean I didn't..."

"That's alright doll, let's forget it. How about a walk down the canal to get our appetites keen enough to enjoy the food? What do you fancy - Indian, Italian or steak and chips at the Wimpy? You don't have to make your mind up right away; we can talk about it as we walk."

The change of looks on her face was a treat, she was smiling and her eyes were sparkling as she stood up and hugged me... I held her by her elbows and looked her up and down.

"In case nobody has told you recently, you are one really fine looking lady and I'm proud as punch that you've chosen me as your escort for the evening."

I turned through ninety degrees and offered her the crook of my arm, leaving my hand in my Levi's front pocket.

"Let's pay your bill and get on with working up an appetite!"

As we walked, I caught our reflection in the shop windows as we passed; we looked cooler than Jimmy Dean and Diana Dors. It was a dream come true, she was the best looking girl that I'd ever met... never mind dated, and it felt as if every person we passed was jealous of me that evening. The sunset over the fields beyond the edge of town brought a chill to the late summer air and she shivered and held herself closer to me. I played it cool, hanging my jacket around her shoulders and using holding it there as an excuse to put my arm around her; she snuggled against me and said that she liked strong arms like mine. I thought my head would swell to half the size of the moon if she kept up the flattery.

We decided on a steak supper and went on to the pub afterwards. I didn't ignore my mates but made sure that I kept her with me and involved her in the conversations where I could, holding her hand the whole time. We didn't even wait until closing time before we left the Rose and Crown so that I could walk her home. She was still wearing my jacket and as she took it off in the porchway to return it she looked up at me.

"My mum and dad will have already gone to bed by now, so I can't invite you in..."

I pulled her to me and bent my head down; she didn't struggle as our lips met. Hers opened in an instant and her tongue darted out to prod mine before we settled down to a sweaty minute of tongue wrestling. Her arms pushed inside my jacket and her nails scraped up and down my back through my shirt. I held her by the shoulders for a while before following the shape of her body, pulling her close until there was no break between us from lips to below her knees. I felt her bra strap and the outline of her knickers through the miniskirt that she was wearing. I gently caressed the curve of her bottom and pulled her crotch closer to mine; she groaned into my mouth and kissed me harder.

We came up for air and I could see that she was turned on... there was a different sheen to the sparkle in her eyes and a thin line of perspiration had formed on her upper lip.

"Is there any chance that you might be able to come for a walk tomorrow?"

Her reply was breathless as she tried to compose herself. "I'll be here when you call."

Before I could continue with my charm offensive the door opened behind her and her mum was there in dressing gown and curlers.

"Thank you for bringing her home safely young man. Goodnight."

And she was gone. My hard on didn't do the same until I gave myself a quick one off the wrist after I got into bed that night... all of my thoughts were about what I wanted to do to Gwen.

----------------------------------

We didn't do church in our house - Sundays were our day for long lie ins before we ate lunch at one o clock, so by two thirty I'd helped dad with the washing up; he washed while I dried and put the crockery away. I'd got new clothes that had arrived from the catalogue lady the day before whilst I was playing football and I had trendy bell bottomed jeans and a purple butterfly collared open-necked shirt to go under a black velvet jacket. My new found status of wage earner meant that mum was letting me buy stuff on the never-never, as it was called back then. I looked swanky as all get-out as I walked the streets between our two homes. I think that it was the first time I'd ever strutted anywhere in my life... it felt good.

Gwen's dad answered the door in cardigan and corduroys, he was cleaning the bowl on a well used briar pipe, peering through half rimmed spectacles as he scraped away at it with an old pen knife.

"How can I help you?"

He seemed friendly enough, so I replied, "I'm here to see Gwendolyn, please."

"You'd better come into the hall then."

Once we were in, he closed the door and called up the stairway opposite, "Gwen... Gwen!"

He left me in the hallway and wandered off into the front room, concentrating on whatever it was he'd found in the tar stained bowl; I noticed that he was wearing old leather carpet slippers.

She came downstairs so smoothly you'd swear that she was gliding, wearing short legged mauve hipster jeans and a denim shirt with rolled up sleeves which was tied in a knot just above her belly button - she looked like a movie star, and I thought I might explode.

"You look good enough to eat girl, are you ready?"

Unexpectedly she gave me a peck on the cheek before answering.

"I'll just tell my mum."

Halfway up her street we put an arm around each other's back, she put her hand in the back pocket of my new trousers and leaned her head against my shoulders, and it seemed like a good start to a second date.

We talked and talked about a zillion different things, the weather was great though the canal path was quite crowded with people exercising their dogs or trying to walk off their Sunday roasts. A mile out of town we headed over the lock gate and walked towards the river which meandered along its shallow way through the water meadows. Before they straightened its course and built new houses along its concreted banks in the mid seventies, there used to be a pool in one of its bends with trees that hung over the rippling surface. A place where you could watch the kingfishers strut their stuff - sparkling jewelled darts, which hovered above the surface before diving into their own reflection in their search for their prey. Nature seemed like the most wondrous thing that day.

I learned that she was still a virgin and she learned that I was not; when I didn't pressure her to put out while still letting her know that she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever dated, I turned another corner on the path to having her totally. As we stood watching the birds she turned and took both of my hands in hers.

"If you could wait... I think that you might be the one... I'm almost sure."

"I'll wait until you're ready. I know that it's only our second date, but it feels special to me, unique; I've never wanted to be with anybody as much as I want to be with you."

It must have been the right thing to say, because she melted into my arms for the start of the most dynamite snogging session I'd ever had up til then. In five minutes we'd worked ourselves into quite a state, in ten we were rolling around on the grass... her on top... then me... then her again; by fifteen we were dry humping each other - frottage on the river bank. Before things got out of hand, I broke the kiss and looked up at her as she sat on me. I had a feeling that if I'd pushed then, I might easily have persuaded her to succumb to my wiles right there amongst the grass and wildflowers. But I wanted her to offer herself up to me; somehow I knew that if I waited until then that here would be less restraint.

She was going to start training as a radiologist at the same college that I was going to in September and had a job for the summer at the toy shop that her parents owned; that meant that she only had every other Saturday off with a Wednesday or Thursday off in the weeks that she worked the Saturday. Her folks weren't going to let her out in the evening during the week, but we could see each other for the entire afternoon on the next Wednesday.

---------------------------------------

Geoff asked me how my 'extras' had been as we started the bread round on Monday, and I tried to be cool when I was replying but he stopped me less than halfway through my answer with, "That's more details than I need mate... there's plenty more out there to do if you want it. You better let me know how many afternoons you can spend at it... don't forget that you've got two hours of surfing lessons every day and I need you fairly compos mentis at four o' clock in the morning six days a week... so don't volunteer yourself for too much."

In the whole of that summer I never once saw him arrange anything for me but before we'd finished Monday's round he'd lined up two more customers for me: that afternoon and another for the next.

Moira was short, less than five feet tall with wide hips and huge tits. She opened the front door of her middle class semi, perched halfway along a tree lined avenue, with a floral patterned housecoat on; she had a sprinkling of freckles and big green eyes, a smile spread across her face as she looked me up and down.

"Oooh it looks as if Santa's come early for lucky Moira, come in young man, come in."

As soon as I'd closed the door she was at me like a terrier in a rat pit; I was overwhelmed, the surfing lessons had invigorated me and I was up for anything that she wanted to do but I couldn't take it standing up. One hand was at my shirt buttons whilst her other was undoing my belt as we crashed to the floor in a tangle of limbs and clothes. My shirt came off without undoing the cuffs and she dragged my hips upwards as she pulled my jeans and boxer shorts down to my ankles. I swear that I was naked and on my back on her hall carpet within ten seconds of the front door being shut.

She stood up to survey her prize before she revealed that she had only underwear on beneath her housecoat. She was broad but didn't seem to be carrying am ounce of fat on her frame; as she removed her bra I couldn't believe that her tits didn't sag down in the least. She saw me looking and pushed first one then the other nipple up to her lips for a loud smacking kiss.

"No kids and a swim every day have stopped these puppies from the advances of gravity. Do you like what you see?"

She towered above my recumbent form wearing only white lacy knickers; her legs were spread as she stood astride me and I could see a mass of hairs pushing down against the thicker gusset with the odd strand that had escaped a stark strawberry blond contrast against the pristine whiteness. Even as I watched I saw a dark spot form midway along the length of her crotch.

"I think that I can see that you do."

She hadn't stopped her smiling as she stared down her body to where she could see the erection that I was already sporting. Immediately she bent her knees to crouch above me - no part of our bodies touching except the inside of her thighs which grazed the dip of my waist.

"I like to be spoilt by a gentleman. Do you think that you could spoil me, my young Adonis?"

Her face was only inches above mine as she spoke, her smile and the sparkle in her eyes almost as big a turn on as her near nakedness.

"Your wish is my command, oh Princess."

She stepped away from me and gathered both sets of clothes.

"Would you like a drink?"

I shook my head

"Then would Sir mind accompanying me to the boudoir?"

She offered me her empty hand before we climbed the stairs. I'd got the princess bit right, the entire room was done in shades of pink, even the cupboards and dressing tables were painted a baby pink and there was the sweet smell of bougainvillea wafting from plants which lined the window ledges. I helped her up onto the bed where she lay with her eyes closed, I knelt alongside her and took her face in both hands and kissed her. Firstly on her forehead then gently on each of her closed eyes. I kissed her cheeks and the freckles on her button nose. Her lips fell slightly apart in anticipation of their meeting with mine and they were wet and warm as they touched, and opened as our mouths met and her tongue darted quickly out and into my mouth; she tasted of strawberry juice, the sweetness of the summer.

We made love to each other's mouths for a minute or so before I broke away to immediately kiss the dainty cleft in her chin and moving onto the softness of her neck. Moira stretched her head back languorously as I kissed and nibbled my way down the length of her throat.

I kissed the end of a nipple and then teased her by gently nipping and sucking the broad areole in a quick circle around it. Her nipple hardened against my cheek as I did and I teased no more as I took it gently first between my lips and then between my teeth. I sucked harder now and rolled it with my tongue, gripping it just slightly with my teeth. I held it immobile and sucked harder still, feeling it becoming engorged as blood rushed into the swelling tissue. The breath hissed out of her in a long slow sibilant 'yessssss'.

A shudder ran up and down her body as I let go of that nipple and moved on to the next, pausing only for a kiss across her cleavage; the second nipple got more of the same as it started to stand proud from the darkened concentric rings that surrounded it. She reached for the one that I'd left before pushing it towards her still open mouth; I could hear the air rush into her lungs as she pulled her nipple into the moistness of the mouth I'd only left a few moments earlier. The sight of her sucking on herself was enough to force my erection against my stomach as my balls started to throb with excitement.

As I left the second nipple she pushed it up to her lips managing to squeeze it into her mouth with its twin; I momentarily worried that my dick might just explode from the floorshow. I kissed in a line between her ribs to her belly button and probed its shallow depths before moving down to the line of her knickers. The ruffled texture of the lace after the smoothness of her taut skin was a magic contrast against my skin; I plucked at the material with my lips as I made my way vertically to her crotch. The gusset was dripping wet and I sucked on her juices as if it was a sponge, once again tasting against a deeper throaty muskiness the sweet taste of fresh strawberries.

"Lick me, lick me there..."

Her hips rose for a second as I pushed down at the waistband of her lacy covering, down to beyond her knees where they were shaken off and onto the end of the bed, to display a perfect muff. A triangle of trimmed strawberry blond hair runs down to frame the sweetest pussy I'd seen up till then. Her nether lips, pinker than the surrounding skin, were only slightly pronounced even though they shone with her nectar. I had never 'gone down' on a woman before and tried to remember all that I had read in the smut I'd smuggled under the bed sheets as I came to my sexual awakening during my early teens.

As I lowered my head to her slit she opened her legs in welcome. At first all I wanted to do was to get as much of that wild fruity taste into my mouth, wanted to sup it down, to fill myself and gorge my senses. That seemed to please her and she reached down with one hand to hold apart those delicate lips so that I might facilitate her pleasure more exactly.

"Tongue fuck me... suck me as I come!"

I didn't need much more instruction than that - nothing in my life had tasted as good as Moira did that afternoon and I was quickly driving myself to distraction with lust for her. She let go of her lips and patted and tickled her clit as I tried to bury my tongue inside her. It only took a couple of minutes of that much pampering for her to start to come - my first squirter - five times she squealed and ejaculated into my hungry mouth. She kept up her shuddering and quaking as I licked her until the flow stopped.

"Now I want you inside me... enough of being spoiled... now I want to be ruined."

She grabbed the hair on the top of my head to pull me back up her body and our mouths met again. Now the bull was loose, this wasn't gentle loving ... this was hard core, all bets are off, last one there's the fucking loser... we didn't stop kissing, she let go of my hair and snaked her hands between our bodies, one to hold open her pussy lips in readiness, the other to grab my cock. Once the mushroom head, covered in pre-cum was inside her, both hands were around me grasping me by my arse cheeks, pulling me hard and fast, sinking my entire length into her, slapping my balls against the bottom of her pussy, sending splashes of her essence onto my upper thighs. As I pulled out she pulled back.

"Harder, harder...more, more... oh god yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I pushed myself up onto my hands and slammed my dick into her, faster and faster - bruisingly so at the point of contact. Her eyes were wide open and there was something almost demonic in her demeanour as she pulled me back in; her legs came up and she tried to wrap them around me but they weren't long enough and her heels just hammered against the top and backs of my thighs. She squeaked and squealed then screwed up her eyes and started to moan her way to another orgasm.

She must have seen the approach of my orgasm by the change of expression on my face.

"Come on my arse! Pull out and come on my arse."

I pulled back until I was on my knees again, my cock was jerking on its own and I knew that I was about to explode. In a second she had turned over until she was face down on her knees in front of me, her face pushed into the pillow as she spread her butt cheeks with her hands. I pushed down on my dick with one hand until it was pointing at the crinkled skin that was the entrance to her bowel; two jerks with the other hand and I started to come. The first spurt lay in a pearled line across her back entrance, the second and third one across each cheek. I gripped my manhood hard and pumped myself until I was only dry rubbing the tender head against the softest skin of her arsehole.

"Now I think that I need a drink... I'll get one while I clean up."

I left her laying face down, her arse still in the air her hands rubbing my spunk into her skin as she moaned herself to a quieter, gentler final climax, whilst I had a very quick bath. Another day, another new experience, another step along this new exiting road to adulthood. There was a spring in my step and a swagger to my gait as I made my way home to tea.

12