That Damn Good 20XX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXX hours

Janelle lay on her back gasping for breath. The wave of orgasms she had just experienced had left her almost too exhausted to move. She struggled to sit up, but just as she reached a vertical position, Dorian pushed her back down and, without so much as a word, pulled her legs open and set himself between them and went to work immediately tonguing her pussy. As tired as she was, the moment his tongue touched her opening, she was snapped back awake by the bolts of sheer pleasure that coursed through her body. She began moaning softly at first as Dorian's tongue first spread apart the folds of her vagina, and then thrust its way inside her. Janelle's eyes widened, almost popping out of her head, and her back arched from the absolute gratification being showered upon her. One thing was certain: this man knew how to satisfy a woman, and had she been of sound enough mind, she might have wondered why she hadn't allowed herself to find this out sooner. She took his head in her hands and literally fucked his face, making sure he hit all the right spots, which Dorian was all too willing to do. In what seemed like no time at all, Janelle found herself caught in the throes of yet another climax. Now her patience had run out. Despite the body-twisting orgasms she had experienced, she was now hornier than ever. She wanted to be fucked nine ways from Sunday, and she wanted to be fucked nine ways from Sunday now!

Janelle threw Dorian onto his back and grabbed hold of his cock. She nearly had another orgasm on the spot; she had seen pictures of it, even recently been in contact with it, but until she took in with her own hand did she realize just how truly massive it was. She parted her lips and sunk his entire length into her. The sheer heat arched Dorian's back almost to the point of lifting Janelle off the bed. Dorian had fucked a lot of women, but this one was going to be fucking him, he was sure. Janelle leaned forward and pinned Dorian's shoulders to the mattress and began bouncing her ass, first slowly, then more rapidly as Dorian's rod was stirring her insides into a burning cauldron that was ready to boil over at any moment! Dorian actually found himself being challenged to keep up with her, pulling down when she rose up, and lifting his hips up when she brought hers down. Janelle soon found herself no longer able to support her own weight and she lay down on top of Dorian, tucking her legs in close to his body and putting her arms around his body. Dorian took this as an invitation to grip her hips and work his hard-on in and out of the throbbing cunt that was hosting it. A long "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" flowed from Janelle's larynx as she felt Dorian touch her in places she had never been touched, and if she had, certainly not this well!

Dorian fucked her at a moderate pace, making sure to get full withdrawal and penetration with each stroke, causing Janelle's walls to collapse around him. This was his cue that she wanted to cum, and this time, Dorian would go along for the ride. He gradually increased his pace, until his slow, methodic caressing became a fast, furious ravaging. Janelle held on to him for all she was worth, squeezing his waist the way her twat was squeezing his cock. Eventually she came, flooding her cavern with her juice, to which try as Dorian might, he could not help but add his own. He pushed his cock into her as far as she would allow it, then unloaded shot after shot of semen into her helpless pussy!

Both Dorian and Janelle lay for a few moments gasping for breath as their orgasms subsided. Eventually Janelle asked Dorian, "So what'd you think? Was I what you expected?"

Dorian scoffed. "I don't carry expectations into dates; it's just not my style. I take it you had some, though... did I meet them?"

"Well, I'll say this," she replied, "I don't put much stock into people's Internet names, but I can certainly see where yours comes from!"

THE END

12