That Damn Imp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I do have a sunny disposition, and I am kind to animals, aren't I?" Puck cooed at the cat, petting him and giving him a belly-rub. As he rubbed the purring mass of fur, he ruminated on the previous night's events. His performance as Malcolm was... well, damn. He had to applaud himself for that. Many guises he'd gone through the millennia of his existence, but none as extensive as this one he'd created to woo his lady love.

Despite certain limitations, his night with Koshka had been everything he'd wanted and more. He wouldn't ruin the moment by snooping. Instead he just laid there, basking as he cuddled with the cat, soon to discover that it had a partner, a solid black cat that wanted to be petted and cuddled as well. He was happy to oblige.

A glance at the clock revealed that nearly twenty minutes had passed since Koshka left. With a soft sigh, he rose to his feet, slipping back into Malcolm. He did a quick check of himself. Even with condoms there was some mess, and the deodorant he'd put on the day before seemed to have worn off. Generally, it wasn't that big of a deal to the Puck. However, he wasn't supposed to be Puck.

Koshka's bathroom was clean, and he was relieved to find extra towels with ease. After showering for a few minutes to make sure he was satisfactorily clean, Malcolm stepped out and dried himself before pulling on his pants and shirt, only doing a few buttons. After a moment's consideration, he collected the rest of his clothing, as well as Koshka's own, leaving them on the top of the chest in the bedroom. He also collected all the used condoms and wrappers, disposing of them before looking around. Yes. The Puck was many things, but never a poor guest. Plus, for Malcolm, it was the responsible, mature, adult thing to do.

Just as he was debating whether it would be appropriate for him to put some food in the nearly-empty cat bowls, he heard a car pull up behind the building before the sound of the back door slamming shut heralded her homecoming.

"Welcome back, my dear," Malcolm called out as he helped her with the bags. Several containers now sat on the table, and he recognized the smell of staple breakfast items. There was thick-sliced French toast, as well as waffles, and eggs, bacon, and crispy hash-browns. There was also butter and syrup, and Koshka had salt and pepper in her pantry.

Malcolm took several clean dishes from the drying rack and set them on the island before looking through several drawers and locating forks and knives. Before she could sit down to eat, he pulled her in for a slow, passionate kiss.

"This looks delicious. Not quite as delicious as you, but it will do for the time being."

She smiled at that. "You're quite the charmer, aren't you? The more time I spend with you, the more I like you," she purred back as she took some waffles and bacon, putting on a liberal amount of butter before adding the syrup.

"Mmm, good," he murmured, grinning and settling in for a meal of his own, taking some of everything. He took the time to savor each bite, though much of his attention still found its way back to his companion. He did not speak for the time being, content to simply enjoy her company and the meal she'd so graciously provided for him. Regardless of whatever happened in the future, he knew he would never forget this day.

o0o

That was hella lot of fun to write, and I hope it was fun for you to read as well! If it was, reviews are very much appreciated!