That Damn Imp Ch. 03

Story Info
After his success, Puck is determined to savor his victory.
4.8k words
4.77
7.4k
4

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he left Koshka's apartment that morning, Puck found himself torn between decisions. There was what he wanted to do as Puck. And then there was what he understood to be proper, as Malcolm. Some human notions were annoying to him, yet he knew that in the human world, this or that behavior was considered polite, decorous, the mark of high class, and so on.

Almost immediately after he'd left her apartment, he was overcome with the urge to turn back and return to her. Parting is sweet sorrow, Puck mused as he recalled the warmth of Koshka's body so eagerly pressed against – or wrapped around – his own.

He'd managed to distract himself with other pursuits for the day, among them thinking about what to do next as Malcolm. After his night with Koshka and a surprising glimpse into the tenderness that the normally acerbic redhead was capable of, he only desired her all the more. He needed to figure things that he could do entirely by mundane means. No waving his hand and making roses or anything else appear by magic. No using his powers to whisk away inconveniences, like heavy traffic or annoying persons. No magic as Malcolm, period. This self-imposed limitation was difficult for him at times, to be sure.

For a creature of wild magic such as the Puck, who worked the mystical energy often without thinking, he knew he was gambling with his strategy for courting Koshka. Slipping up was not an option, and not merely acting, but functioning as a mundane person was no easy feat for one such as the Puck. She was likely to be pissed – more than likely, actually – if she found out that she'd spent the night with the man who she'd eluded for over a milennium.

Yet, after last night, Puck was loath to abandon this strategy that had so far repaid any inconvenience he experienced as Malcolm with enormous dividends. He would simply continue on as Malcolm, and continue enjoying these dividends. What reason was there not to? Oh yeah, there was that fact about getting a vengeance demon pissed off, but he'd think about that another time.

In the meanwhile... he'd waited the entire day, knowing that she would be working, to send her a text. She'd given him her number, and he'd managed to be patient enough all day. She should be home now, so he picked up the smartphone he'd recently obtained, and input her number, taking a moment to decide what to say.

Finally, his fingers tapped the screen, a bit slowly as he was still getting used to the device.

'I had a fantastic time, and I would love to see you again soon. When's a good time for you?' he asked. He was eager to see her again, but didn't want to make that too obvious. He had to be calm and cool. Well, not too cool, obviously. He was trying to be all... 'adulty'. At least, what humans were supposed to consider being a proper adult. He'd started off with being wooden and stiff, relaxing a bit into the date as he noticed her warming to him. Still, he had to be careful.

Setting the phone aside, he glanced over at the purchases he'd made today. He'd bought a few things for his apartment, as well as several potted plants. The loft apartment had large windows, filling the space with a light that to him, simply needed to be complemented with some plants. Besides, as a nature entity, he started to get antsy in spaces that were too... well, mundane. He simply didn't understand why humans would want to live in places devoid of fresh air or greenery.

The greenery helped to balance out the cool, neutral colors of the walls and furnishings. He'd also been careful in his decorations. Normally, the fae have chosen vivid colors and eclectic designs, but it was Malcolm that this apartment had been selected for, not him. He'd just obtained more clothing for his human persona. The salespeople – particularly the women – in the stores he'd gone to were attentive and eager to please. He had little doubt that it was because of his physical appearance. But then, he'd designed Malcolm to be a prime male specimen, adding the glasses to balance him out a bit.

More clothing was to be had – pajamas, exercise wear, casual clothing, and of course, more suits and ties. He'd gone a bit crazy with the ties, he had to admit, but some of the ties he saw were very nice. One was a black and red paisley pattern, the deep, vibrant hue catching his eye, and bound to meet Koshka's approval, given her love of the color. He grinned as he held up the tie, examining it after he'd removed it from the box.

After nearly a quarter of an hour, his phone buzzed, and Puck jumped a bit. He picked the phone off the black lacquered end table and glanced at it.

'Hey, Malcolm! Glad the feeling's mutual. How about Thursday night?' That was two nights from now, and Puck's first thought was to convince her to move it to tomorrow night. After all, who could blame him for wanting to see her so much? However, he took a deep breath, and typed in his response.

'That sounds great. What did you have in mind?' He had plenty of things on mind, much of it sexual.

'How about I cook us dinner? I could come over to your place'

Ooh. Puck looked around. He had some basic cooking supplies and food items. He would need to get some fancy doodads, if cooking shows were any indication. Well, not a problem. After all, he was a responsible adult. If that was what Koshka wanted...

'So you're sexy, smart, and a cook? I really am a lucky man' Puck was not much of a cook – magicking up food was easy enough, but to prepare it the mundane way was something he had yet to master – or even do with basic competence.

'Just let me know if you have any food allergies. I can prep some of it here and cook it at your place'

'All right. I have basic kitchen equipment, and an updated kitchen. And no allergies'

'Great. We'll discuss details later. I'm going to bed. Good night'

'Sweet dreams' Puck replied, setting the phone down after she'd signed off. Well, so far, so good. He didn't doubt that Koshka would look just as hot in his bed as she did in her own.

"Mmm." Puck gave out a soft hum of relief as his head lolled back against the sofa, staring out through the windows, his purchases forgotten for the moment as he entertained himself with vivid, pleasant memories of their night together, and positions he'd like to try with her.

o0o

Puck checked his phone late the next morning. He smiled as he read her message. 'Was just thinking about you. Really looking forward to tomorrow night.'

He waited before he responded to her, wondering what the best response to her would be. He had to be calm and collected. Yet, he had found himself with a morning erection, doubtless to his dreams and fantasies of Koshka, now made reality with vivid memories. Patience as a virtue was so over-rated. Therefore, Malcolm had to be patient. Malcolm acted this way because a subconscious part of Puck, however often ignored it was, knew it was the right thing to do.

'I miss you too,' Puck responded in an honest manner. 'I look forward to the pleasure of your company,' he added with a deliberately more reserved tone. He hit the Send button and looked down at the screen. Compared to communications thousands of years ago, it seemed almost magical that humans had found a way to communicate so quickly. Days, weeks, and months became mere minutes, even seconds with these devices.

A few more minutes passed by before the phone buzzed with her reply.

'I know I certainly am eager to see your handsome face again'

Mmm. Well, why shouldn't he grant Koshka what she so obviously desired? Albeit not from the persona she was expecting...

'You do know how to make a man feel desired.' With that, he set his phone down and disappeared into the air.

o0o

Many Wednesdays, Koshka would only keep the shop open half a day, and spend this time at private appointments or estate sales, but she was not above simply taking the afternoon off because she felt like it.

Reclined in the lawn chair on a rare warm day for this time of the year, she wore a one-piece swimsuit the color of deep lilac. The bottom was of boy-short cut, but the upper half of the swimsuit revealed a fair amount of cleavage. She was reading an erotica book by an author who had a proclivity for tentacles.

Either the author had actually experienced it in person, or she or he just had a very rich imagination. Regardless, the book was damn good, and she found herself getting lost in the description of tentacle ravishment, and thinking about how sexy Malcolm was and how she couldn't wait to fuck him again.

The magical barrier Koshka had around her building extended to the rooftop, so Puck would be detected. Nonetheless, he descended to the rooftop, hovering over and just behind her, his eyes moving along the stretch of legs that terminated in a swimsuit that flattered its wearer, and gave him an excellent sight of her cleavage.

Peering down at the book and getting a glimpse of a particularly steamy scene including multiple penetrations, he grinned and glamored himself into a cartoony, purple octopus. Koshka slowly looked over her shoulder, raising an eyebrow but otherwise maintaining a neutral expression.

"So..." the octopus said, tipping one of its tentacles in a salute to her, "You come here often?"

"Well, as seeing I own this building, I do come here a fair bit. Not that that is an invitation," she quickly caught herself. It'd been nearly a month since her jog with him at the park, and she was wondering if she'd scared him off for the time being. Apparently not.

The glamor sparkled away, leaving Puck behind as he floated closer, tilting his head to look at the book cover and summary while she continued reading.

"Nice book. You know, if you really wanted to experience that sort of thing, us shape-shifter types are uniquely qualified..."

"Nice book? So you've read works by this author before/?" Koshka asked in the same dry tone as she regarded him. "And you'd enjoy that, wouldn't you?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yes," he replied with over-exaggerated dryness. "And oh, yes I would."

"Did you by any chance give this author any inspiration?" she half-joked as she continued reading.

"Nope. That's normally not my sort of play. Not really into the creatures of the sea," he teased. "But if that's your cup of tea, I can be flexible. Hmm, actually, that does sound like fun when it's you I'd be ravishing with multiple appendages..."

Koshka blinked as such an image flashed through her mind before she swallowed thickly. "How generous. But we've been doing this song and dance for... what was it? 100 years? 1,000 years? You come back now and then, every few years or decades, and I always shoot you down. Why would this time be any different?" she asked with an almost trollish grin.

"Because I've worn you down? Or you've finally been taken in by all my charm? Or you've come to finally appreciate a sense of humor?" he turned over in the air, looking her over upside down. "Nice swimsuit. Really brings out your," his gaze never left her chest, "eyes."

She gave a snort at that and placed her book over her cleavage. "Wearing me down? Do you really think that a millennia of dealing with you would actually wear me down? I've lain with demons bigger and more bad-ass than you, elf." Her eyes twinkled as she delivered this message.

"And you seem so satisfied," he rolled his eyes. "That's why they're keeping your attention now instead of you sitting on a roof, reading."

"Eh! Why should you be so concerned about my activities, anyway? if I want to read erotica in the privacy of my own home, who's stopping me? Certainly not you." She placed the book in front of her face.

"Why read erotica when you could experience it?" he whispered sensually, peering over the top of her book. "Or, if you just want to sit there and read while I do my thing, we can swing that."

"Well," he added after a moment, "you could try. But you'd be too busy cumming to really appreciate your literature."

She stared at him for several moments. "You really have no intentions of giving up, do you?" She set her book on the arm of her chair for a moment. "Well, there is some advantage to your size..." She stroked her chin before patting her lap. "It makes it easier for you to sit in my lap."

Puck could only respond to this invitation in one way, giving no thought that this might not go a way he did not intend. He shot her a friendly grin, his hair sliding over Koshka's breasts as he leaned that way. "You're comfy," he murmured. "I'm accustomed to having the woman on my lap," he shifted his rear end side to side playfully, "but I could get used to this."

Koshka smirked, and let him sit for a moment or two so he could enjoy his so-called victory, before the trap was sprung. She dug her fingers into his sides, tickling him mercilessly, and as she was a demon, it was much easier for her to hold him captive as her fingers danced sharply along his sides and stomach in a merciless attack. There was no playing, or gentleness in the way she jabbed her fingers along his skin.

"Gah," he fell against her, laughing, squirming, and trapped. Or pretending to be trapped. Either way, he wasn't going. He shifted against her, attempting to tickle back, or playing at batting her hands away. "Stop!" he gasped half-heartedly, pawing at her, paying little attention to the way his hands occasionally brushed through her hair, slipped along the curve of her breasts, or otherwise pressed their bodies closer together. She was rather good at tickling, he mused, and bloody merciless.

She proved to not be at the least bit ticklish at all, but soon enough she realized what he was doing. Cheeky little bastard, she thought as she shifted to move him away as she continued tickling him, so he could no longer easily reach and try to touch her. Her pokes were ruthless, and she had the poor fae squirming around, laughing as tears came down his face.

Even amidst his delighted sobs, he noticed her moving away, his hands failing to reach the most pleasant parts of her body. Still, he squirmed against her, pushing into her where he could, laughing hysterically.

In a few seconds, Koshka knew that he was enjoying this too much despite his apparent helplessness, and he'd figured out what she was doing. What pissed her off was that she was actually enjoying the damn imp's 'accidental' touches. With a hmph, she gave him a final tickle before pushing him off her lap, knowing he'd harmlessly float away. Fuck, what was it about Puck that made her tolerate his flirtations for so long? With anyone else, she'd have hexed them to block them from her presence.

With a small giggle, Puck slowly spun through the air before righting himself.

"Well," he adjusted his pants, cleared his throat, then wiped some tears for his eyes, "was it good for you?"

She crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes at him. "That wasn't meant to be enjoyable for you, you know." she replied with a soft hmmph

"Right. You held me on your lap and put your hands all over me to torment me," he rolled his eyes. "Admit it. You had fun. Next time, you'll have to let me take my time and figure out which parts of you are that sensitive."

"There are no sensitive parts of me," she responded. At least not ticklish ones, she mused, though Malcolm certainly had found some areas that responded well to kissing or licking... "Honestly, Puck. When will you give it up? We've been doing this for how many centuries? I keep telling you no."

"You say no. But I see those little smiles, and that look in your eyes when your curiosity gets the better of you. Some part of you wants to know what it'd be like. And I guarantee, once you'd had me once, you'd want it again... and again... and again. So, when am I going to give up!" Puck pointed to the sky in emphasis. "Never!"

As an immortal, Koshka knew well how some immortals cold want something and wait many years to get it. After all, what was time to an immortal? "Come on now, if I was actually curious, don't you think I'd have gotten a taste of you by now?" she asked with a small smirk. "I've had many lovers over the centuries, and I know you have. i don't know what it is about me that allures you so much. I'm not even a fae," she concluded with a chuckle as she reached down to take a sip of her screwdriver. The sweetness of the cranberry juice provided an excellent contrast to the top-shelf Russian vodka that she had added to it.

"You're fun and strong and sexy. What's not to like? I mean look at you!" Puck looked her over, raising his eyebrows alluringly. "Yummy. And as for your other lovers, they can't hold a candle to me. I'd rock your world just like, I expect, you would do to mine," he spoke confidently, nodding and grinning, twirling a bit of his hair around a finger. Koshka closed her eyes for a moment as she thought about her night with Malcolm. Oh now that was a night to remember...

"You seem awfully confident that you'd enjoy whatever I might do to you," Koshka replied. What a surprise it would be to her, to know how intimately Puck had already come to know her. "What if I want to tie you up in iron chains?" she asked, knowing fae didn't like cold iron. Well, there was Malcolm, and she imagined him tied to the bed spread-eagled. Would he like hot wax, or...

Her fantasy was interrupted by the voice of the Puck.

"That'd hurt!" he gasped, wrapping his arms around himself. "Though, if you were going to do the right things to me afterward, I think it'd be worth it..."

She raised her eyebrows. "Braving cold iron for sex with a vengeance demon? Do I sense a streak of masochism in you?" She took another sip of her drink before sitting up a bit, staring at him

"Not at all," he shrugged. "I just really think you'd be worth it."

She gave out a small snort. "I'll give you credit, Puck. You're brave and got quite the pair of balls on you. Perhaps that's why I put up with you."

"Because you like my balls?"

"How would I know if I like them if I've never seen..." She quickly caught herself. "No! Don't take off your pants!" she said, before he could get the idea in his head.

"Your loss," he shrugged, holding onto the waist of his pants despite her words.

"I suppose it's a loss I will have to deal with," Koshka replied with a sigh of mock dismay. "Oh well, life is filled with disappointments." she said casually as she went back to her book. Now, why was it she found Puck charming? He could be annoying at times, to be sure, but he was cute and had a certain amount of charm. She did sometimes wonder how he would be in bed. But now she had Malcolm..

"But it doesn't have to be..." he sidled up next to her, floating beside her chair, his shoulder brushing hers. "So, how about I just float here and read with you. I promise I'll try my best not to cop a feel," he reached out teasingly, as if already struggling against the urge.

"Lay on finger on me, and I will break it. As for the book, do you by any chance know the author?" she asked. "I've read a few of her books before and she seems to really know her tentacles. Would she be another fae or demon?" Koshka asked casually. It was not uncommon for fae or demon to take on the guise and job of an ordinary mortal. For many, it made life more interesting., It certainly had for her.

"Nah, I think this one's just a pervert," he commented casually, leaning a bit closer to get a better look at the book. "No fingers, huh? What about the rest of me?"

"I think you know the answer to that. Now, shot up and let me read my book." She continued reading, getting to a steamy scene where the woman was being penetrated in multiple orifices by tentacled beings. "Are you sure? Because this author seems to really know her shit," she teased.

"Humans can have such lecherous minds. But then that's one of the things that makes them interesting," he said with a shrug.

12