That Damned Orange Dress Ch. 02

Story Info
Oh boy, has he been fucked!
8.8k words
3.94
55.6k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

With my darling wife Sally committed to the trip to LA to meet my old friend, now working in the porn industry, she entered into the project with the usual commitment she gave any new enterprise. She made appointments at the 'female only' gym for a one hour session both in her lunch break and immediately she finished work. The gym was near to her office and during the first week, her work schedule enabled her to keep all except one.

That plan was having a marvellous effect on her stamina and appearance with improvement noticeable after even a week. She decided that her sexual preparation would be sessions with me on weeknights. This was so as I did not feel left out and leave her intense practice, with the video, for weekends. This also worked very well indeed and we both had very enjoyable nights all week.

I did have to admit to needing additional stamina to keep up and booked into another gym for sessions each day, but only one straight from work. On the Friday evening, we decided we would not bother to go out for our normal drink, just stay home and play. Sally had decreed that we would move the action up to our bedroom but did insist that I take the larger television screen up there.

She took sometime preparing her makeup, hair and dressing in her most revealing basque and highest heels. When she showed me she said, "Do you think I would be an acceptable partner for your friend looking like this?" I told her the truth, that she could seduce any man looking like she did. "We have got a long evening free so we will have to test my stamina, if it is like the previous occasions I have watched Mo performing I expect I will get a little carried away."

"We will sit and watch the second movie, hopefully, from start to finish – I want to really see how the hell she takes that enormous tool inside her and appear to enjoy it. If I am going to experience it, I want it to be good and not impossibly painful. We will go for the 'smallest' of my new toys tonight." We had received the three dildos ordered after the decision was made that we were holidaying in California but they had stayed unpacked until now. The smallest one was black and a full eight inches long and described on the net as 'large', when I took it out, we both agreed that it was no larger than her cucumber from the previous weekend.

Sal had intended to watch the whole half hour session and then start playing, the plan was going well as she watched the girl sucking him off. This was the one with some rough handling that, fortunately, had little effect on her. However, as she watched his cock slowly working into the girl's pussy I could see her eyes glaze over and her hand went between her legs. She began to breathe in little short gasps as she rubbed at her clit so I slipped the dildo into her spare hand.

She immediately slipped it into her, now very moist, pussy and was working it in and out in time with the action on screen. Absolutely no pain was involved, it was all pure pleasure as she got faster and faster; she was taking as much of the plastic cock as she could push in and still have enough left to hang on to. Her nipples had grown into solid spikes topping her now bouncing tits as her first orgasm of the evening caused her to close her eyes, throw her head back and yell, "Yes"

There was a particularly loud scream from the girl on the screen then, Sal opened her eyes and after a brief look started working the dildo into her pussy even faster. From the way her spare hand was gripping the leather cushion she must have been still experiencing orgasmic pleasure but she kept pounding in time with the screen action. She was turning very red in the face and the whole of her upper body was glowing, a short moan of pleasure came between each gasping breath.

My lovely wife kept this intense action up for an impossible time but all the while managing to keep her eyes on the screen. On the screen Ali was speeding up obviously ready to spurt his load, as he did Sally let out a scream as she put the palm of her hand on the end of the dildo and forced it all the way in. Her hands were now both clenching the edge of the sofa, her white knuckles being the only part of her body that was not glowing red. When the dildo disappeared inside, she leaned forward and did close her eyes while her whole body shook with pleasure.

I wondered if I should pause the action when Sally looked up and said, in a very croaky voice, "Turn if off now my darling and take me to bed." I assumed she had worn herself out and followed her upstairs prepared to cuddle up and go to sleep. Boy was I wrong! She got me on the bed in a classic sixty-nine position and no sooner had my lips touched her, still swollen clit, she was squirming with another orgasm.

My cock was more than ready to finish from the action earlier and as soon as she came, I too was pumping a good load right into her throat. Despite the distraction of her own pleasure, she concentrated on swallowing as much as she could and then licking and kissing until I had shrunk back to near normal size. She then scooted off to the bathroom and I lay on the bed fully satisfied.

Sally was soon out again, now naked, and immediately got to work on my equipment with her mouth. I was nice and firm again in a surprisingly short time due to her skill and she sat astride me and sank it into her still very moist pussy. She rode me like a wild thing. I just hung onto a bouncing breast with each hand and enjoyed the ride. Her frantic efforts soon had her experiencing yet another orgasm, not her best by recent standards, with me finally catching up.

After snuggling up she said, "Thank you darling that was a lovely fuck, I suppose I have worn you out for the evening so let's go to sleep."

"When you abandoned your session with the video I thought it was you that had worn yourself out, you were having fun."

"No silly, I still had plenty of energy left, I did not want to complete my training in one night. With that little cock I could have kept going for ages, my workouts at the Gym are doing wonders for me. The way I was feeling I think I would have been quite happy to grab that ridiculous 'porn star' cock we bought and ram in all the way in. I am going to leave that one in its box until after I meet Ali, no promises what will happen to it when we come back home though."

"Why not work up to that one before we go?"

"That's easy, I want to be able to enjoy what Mo, sorry Ali, has to offer – I want some challenge left for the real thing."

In the weeks leading up to our holiday Sally and I fucked with great enthusiasm and satisfaction just about every day. She kept her 'training' to her regular gym sessions, which had a most excellent effect on her overall appearance. A 'video' session she limited to just one night each week which always involved the larger dildo, not the 'porn star', version. Sally was quite able to accept its full length in all her holes and on each occasion had multiple orgasms.

The weekend before we were due to fly, on the Wednesday, she announced that sex was out of bounds until we arrived in the States. "I am really looking forward to the experience now but may well chicken out at the last minute. The actual idea of 'cheating' with another man I do not think will be a problem, but that coupled with the frightening size when it gets close could be. There is also the chance that I will not like him or that he will not like me."

"So to ensure I am more receptive I will impose sexual abstinence until we get there, it would not be fair to impose it on you actually during the holiday so we may be able to play when we get there."

I gave her a cuddle and said, "If you think it will help I will agree with whatever you say, we have had more sex the last few weeks than just about our total since we were married so a few days should not hurt."

It felt rather strange in bed for the next few nights, it was very unusual not to have any sex, although I did manage to tease her boobs and pussy. She did refuse to watch the video knowing she would not have the will power to stop herself indulging her body.

The day of our flight finally came and after hours stuck in traffic and the hassle of airport check in and security we settled down into a pair of seats at the back of the plane. The flight was surprising empty and we could easily talk, which was just as well as most of our conversation was about Sally's proposed holiday activities. After we settled down for our twelve-hour flight, I asked her how she was feeling.

"I am still worried that it will not happen, I may well chicken out even if Mo would do it. There is also the possibility that you will not like the idea when fantasy is about to turn to reality."

"You know I love the idea of you getting extra pleasure from a new experience, for Christ sake though don't get any emotional involvement. I could not bear to lose you."

"That will not be a problem I am sure, although I suspect that if it happens once I will want to try him some more. I hope that will be ok with you."

"Provided I get to know all the details and you do not wear yourself out letting him use you , as far as I am concerned you can both go at it like a couple of bunnies all holiday."

"If it was not for those damned videos, it was so freaky, we would not even be here now, but I am still frightened that my body will not be able to keep up with my mind, always assuming that he wants to fuck me."

"You looked hot enough for any man before your recent gym sessions, now you are fantastic."

She was wearing tight grey cord jeans, cut very tight to the crotch, together with her four-inch tan heels making an erotic dream of her ass. A simple black top with thin shoulder straps showing acres of well-tanned back and arms and a black push up bra offering a lovely 'rack' up for inspection, "I have no doubt he will jump at the offer."

"That's a problem anyway. I can't just go up to him when he picks us up from the airport and say 'take me back to your place and fuck me'."

"He is taking us for a meal when we arrive. We will just see how we get on and take it from there. What do you want to happen?"

"I hope he is a nice guy and he gives me gentle sex where only you have been all these years."

"What's with this 'gentle sex' idea? That is my job?"

"Yes, a gentle session with a nice guy, then if all goes well he can really fuck me the second time, I don't want to have wasted all that time at the gym."

"Your gym sessions have made you look even more fantastic than you did already so what ever happens they will not have been wasted. It does sound as though you do not want to waste them - that is the first two sessions planned, what then, do you put on the orange dress?"

"That damned orange dress is the reason we are here, you know I refused to watch the third video because it was obviously extreme. You know the effect the earlier ones had on my mind and body, I was too scared to see the other possibilities. I might have wanted to try them."

"Remember this is the once in a lifetime experience, as I said just now I don't mind what happens as long as you enjoy it, go for it like a couple of randy bunnies. You are even welcome to invite some of his friends if you want."

"I am getting all wet now, that is why I didn't want to watch the third video, I may have liked it. How about us going for the 'mile high club' now?"

"Nice offer my darling, but as there are still odd thoughts that it will not happen I think I will keep you horny and make you wait for Ali."

"You really do want him to fuck your dear wife. I love you."

The flight went on forever, we just dozed, had some plastic food and a little too much to drink. I wish I had brought my laptop, it was in the hold, so we could have watched the videos to keep her in heat, although her mood indicated that it was not much of a problem. A good 20 hours after leaving home we finally cleared customs and security at LAX and each carrying our suitcases walked to a pick up point Mo had indicated.

He greeted me with a firm handshake and happy smile, "Great to see you again, you lucky bastard you have done much better than me look at this lovely creature." Even in her 4-inch heels Ali still seemed to tower above her as he put an arm around her waist and bent his head to give her a peck on the cheek saying, "This must be Sally, pleased to meet you."

My normally so confident wife seemed lost for words as her faced flushed and her 'Hi' came out in a virtual whisper. She regained her composure sitting in the back of his large Ford SUV and was soon chatting away, mainly explaining that our bodies would probably take a few days to get used to the time change. It was now two in the afternoon in LA but our bodies still thought it was six in the morning.

Mo took us straight to the Motel and having checked in all three of us went and had a light meal. Mo and I reminisced over our university days and shared what we knew of our fellow students, which was not a great deal. He again complemented me on my luck finding such a good catch to marry which had Sally looking very pleased. When asked about his luck in that direction, "I have never had much luck with relationships, I think, being crude, that the size frightens them off at an early stage."

"I never date theses days, the contract with the video company states that I have no sexual contact outside the industry, things got very tight after a HIV incident a couple of years ago. I will probably settle down with one of the girls quite soon, I have worked with her a lot and we get on very well, she is no where near an airhead like a lot of the girls."

That statement caused both Sally and I to go very quiet, the conversation slowed but Mo just assumed we were tired from our journey. We agreed to go and get some rest, and he would join us for breakfast at eight in the morning. We could then take him to work, and keep the car for some sight seeing.

We had a quick shower and settled down to sleep. We were shattered from the trip. We were both asleep quickly without any mention being made of the disappointing news, although I am sure that Sally was as disappointed as I was. In the morning, we were wide-awake and showered in plenty of time to meet Mo for breakfast. Sitting in the dining room waiting for him to arrive we just had some coffee and I broached the subject of what we were going to do about the obvious problem.

Sally said, "It is such a shame, he is such a nice guy and if any man but you is going to have access to my body I would so like it to be him. That was a bombshell, looks like our trip is going to be a normal holiday, shame but let us make the best of it. I will talk to Mo, see if I can seduce him away from his porn stars, if you want me to try?"

"Definitely my darling, do anything it takes to make it happen. Christ, I would be happy if you signed up to do a film with him yourself. Although I don't think that is a very practical idea, we know his videos are sold at home don't we."

"No way could I do a film and get recognised back home, but if you are serious we are in the right town. I am sure someone has the skills with makeup and perhaps a change of hairstyle and colour to disguise me enough."

"You wonderful person, you do want to follow through with our fantasy, do you want me to talk to Mo?"

"No, I think I can be more persuasive than you, we will leave it until we pick him up later, shush now here he comes."

Sally jumped up, she was wearing jeans and a tight white blouse with an interesting number of buttons left undone, and gave Mo a friendly cuddle saying, "Good morning, sorry we were a bit rude leaving last night but we were both shattered from our travels." All three of us were getting on very well over a leisurely breakfast and Mo outlined his plans for the day. He said that he had one set of accounts to finalise and would then be free from any accountancy work for the rest of our stay,

He hoped to be sorted by lunchtime and arranged to give us a call when he was free to be picked up. We had to explain that neither of us wanted to take our cell phones with us, we were on holiday, but he got over that by saying he would give us a spare they had at the office. We just spent the morning getting a feel for the city, stopping off for sometime at a large shopping mall and driving around various neighbourhoods.

Mo had promised to show us the tourist traps so we were happy to just experience the differences between there and home. The worst for me was driving on the wrong side of the road and an apparent obsession with traffic lights rather than roundabouts. It was not until nearly four o'clock that Mo called, full of apologies, to say he was finally free. We managed to navigate back to his office with surprising ease and were back at the motel with him well before five.

We agreed to meet up again at six and he would take us to a local Mexican restaurant and then go on to a nearby bar. He said not to dress up, but when we were back in our room Sally said, "What does one wear to persuade a porn-star that he wants to fuck you?" My suggestion that just one of her wonderful smiles was considered inappropriate while out for the evening.

She finally settled for the same heels and jeans but replaced her top with a 'tube' that showed off her very taught stomach. It was also engineered to push plenty of tit-flesh out over the top, a great deal of her lovely tanned body was on display. When she completed her hair and make-up, she gave me a cuddle and said, in a serious voice, "It may still never happen but I think this is your last chance to say if you cannot handle another guy fucking your wife."

"Do not worry on that count, I am probably as frustrated as you waiting for it to happen."

"Frustrated hardly describes it, all that mental and physical preparation for weeks, abstinence for several days and then actually meeting him. Even if we had not discussed anything before hand I bet I would be fantasising about him fucking me. He is a smashing guy."

"Hey that's not part of the plot, you can't fall in love with him."

"Don't be silly, if we had met him back home I may well have fantasised that it was him fucking me when we had a session – but that would have remained fantasy. Come on it is time to go and meet him, leave all the persuasion to me I have a plan on how to handle it."

We had a very pleasant meal exchanging some jokes, talking about the state of the world and even strayed onto accountancy for a while. When we finished we walked off to the bar with Sally arm in arm between us, all of us in a good mood. Mo got the first round of beers and a large vodka and orange for Sally and we found a quiet cubical and sat down.

Sally sat opposite both of us and said, "Right boys, I now would like you both to listen to me without any interruptions from either of you, not a word. Just make sure my vodka glass is kept full. I will need it." With that, Mo caught the eye of a waitress, ordered another glass of vodka, and sat back in his chair to listen.

"Mo I know I have only known you for a few hours but you seem such a great guy that I want to be honest and up front with you. I will start my little story from the beginning, please do not make any comments until I finish. Right, from the beginning, several months ago as a birthday present I bought a DVD to watch together – you already know the one."

"When we cuddled up to watch we joked that the girl was not only dressed exactly as I was at the time but she even looked like me. Then my poor hubby nearly had a seizure when he recognised you as the guy on the screen. I will skip over the details but over the next few weeks our, already good, sex life was rejuvenated by us both fantasising that it was you fucking me." At his point Mo started to speak but Sal put a finger gently on his lips and shook her head.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers