That Damned Valentine's Day Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,303 Followers

"Not fair," she teased. "It's not a race."

"I wanted to finish quickly, so I could watch you for a few more minutes," I told her.

She grinned at me, then made a show out of removing her towel and wrapping it around her waist. Her tits were mesmerizing. She gave me a big smile. "You deserve this much at least. You were the perfect gentleman. A dying breed I might add."

I laughed, moving behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her hair to the side and kissing her neck. "Thank you for yesterday and last night. It was what I needed. But to be honest, I'm not feeling much like a gentleman right now. If I wasn't married..."

She turned wrapping her arms around me and kissing me warmly. "Happily married, and you are. To my great chagrin. And you're still a gentleman. I could strip naked, and still leave with my virtue, couldn't I."

"But not without regrets," I teased.

"Bullshit, Alex. You wouldn't regret it. You might fantasize a little. I know I will be. But you'd never regret it. That's one of the things that's so fucking lovable about you." She gave me another kiss. "Go, get dressed. I'll never get finished in here, with you around. I'm so damn tempted to see if you're corruptible. Go!" she laughed.

"Dress casual!" she shouted after me. "Jeans would be good."

She came out ten minutes later, looking good enough to eat. She saw the look on my face and smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment," she teased.

"Damn, Joanie. How the hell are you single?"

She laughed, walking up to me and putting her arm around my waist. "All the best ones are taken. Just my luck." She checked the time. "Let's go handsome. We got a schedule to keep."

"Schedule? We haven't even had breakfast yet," I argued.

"Your own fault for sleeping in, lazy bones. Besides, it's already lunch time. C'mon, you can ride with me."

We climbed in her Honda, and she drove us to the Bay Street Diner. We placed our orders, and I wondered at the situation that had me seated in front of this stunning woman, while my wife was off with another.

"You thinking, about them?" Joanie asked softly.

"A little. I must admit, you've done an incredible job of keeping me distracted."

She grinned, and took my hand in hers. "Nicest job I've had in a long time."

"How'd you get signed up for it?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Girls in the office talk, you know. John's been going through a rough patch, and it's pretty obvious that the only one he responds to it Sheri. Damn if I know why. We were all so concerned with him, especially lately. She came into my office on Thursday, and broke down, after seeing him crying. We talked about what we could do, and she brought up spending extended time with him, to get him out of his funk. Of course, none of us could believe that her husband, you, would allow that, even if nothing happened. When she called Friday, and told us her plan, and that you had not only Ok'd it, as a onetime thing, but even encouraged her to do all she could up until he left, we all had to meet you."

I gave a sheepish smile. "Caught me off guard. I would never have thought I'd go along with it either. She seemed so sincere in her need to 'save him' I just couldn't get in her way. Doesn't mean it isn't eating me up inside."

She nodded. "She was a mess on the phone. We all know about your special Valentine Day's. Hell, we're all jealous as shit. Pretty lousy time to spring a surprise like that on you. She realizes it now. She was beating herself up pretty bad about it. We weren't easy on her either."

"I'm not going to deny it. Most hurtful thing she's ever done, by a long shot. I doubt she knows how close she came to being alone."

"She's going to make it up to you, you know that, right?" Joanie said softly, the concern in her eyes evident. "She loves you like nobody's business. Last person in the world that would cheat on her husband. Most of us are single, and she's like the Mom looking over us. All of 2 years older, but such a different outlook. So mature, settled, and happy with her life. Our dream role model."

"I know. I love her just as much. No way I could do this otherwise. I mean, really? The guy hit a rough patch. Down deep, I just want to shake him and say man-up. Get over it. Leave my wife alone."

"Rough patch?" Joanie almost snapped. I saw a flash of anger in her eyes. "The man's been through hell! First his cheating fiancée four years ago, then the slut-wife gets him on the rebound, quick pops out a kid that isn't even his, a second one that is, to complicate things, and starts cheating on him with any cock she can find. Rapes him in the divorce, takes half his trust only weeks after he gets it. His father dies before the ink on the divorce paper's even dry. He gets passed over for a promotion by one of the guys that was doing his wife. He's paying for kids he doesn't get to see since the whore left the state. Even then he looked like he might survive and he gets called up in the Reserves to serve in Afghanistan. The poor guy is cursed."

"You seem to know a lot about him," I mentioned, noting her intensity.

She blushed. "He's a great guy. Or he was. Now he sees every single woman as a gold-digging whore. I'm not going to deny it. When I heard he was going to be free, I showed my interest, but I was shot down colder than his ex's heart. Fuck, nobody can get through to him but Sheri. How the fuck is that fair? She has you, the dream husband, and the most eligible man in the building doesn't know anyone but the Ice Queen is alive."

"Ice Queen?"

"Oops. I didn't mean to say that. We don't mean it harshly you know. It's kind of cool. Doesn't matter who hits on her, she shuts them down hard. Not even a hint of flirting. Looking like that, and so damn cold. She's a challenge to every man who sees her. Most of them never get so much as a smile."

Before our food was delivered, a pretty red-head came in and high-fived Joanie.

"Tag, you're it," Joanie laughed, scooting over.

Our new guest settled in quickly. "I'm Shannon. You're mine now until I drop you off at work tomorrow morning. Got a problem with that?"

I laughed at her impertinence. "No problem at all."

Joanie giggled. "This should be interesting," she said.

"Interesting, how?" I asked.

"Fire and Ice. Married to the Ice Queen, and spending a day with Blaze."

"Joanie!" Shannon snapped.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it. You have to admit it's kind of funny," Joanie smirked.

Shannon glared at me. "One smart ass crack, buster, and I'll make your life hell on earth for the next 24 hours. Kapiche?"

I was amused. I turned to Joanie. "This is my wife's idea of how to keep me distracted from her antics?"

Shannon answered. "Hell no. This is our idea. She was happy enough to go along once she had her ground rules set. We just had to meet the man who could thaw Sheri."

"I still can't get over your nickname for her. I've never seen anything 'Icy' about her in seven years. Just the opposite, to be honest. The most passionate woman I ever met."

Joanie smiled. "It's all for you. Nobody sees even a hint of that passion, at least not a work. I mean, well, we girls have heard more than our share, but in action? Stone cold."

Shannon nodded. "No shit. The guys in the back offices get a kick of playing the Stone's She's So Cold every time she makes an appearance. She only smiles, and acts proud."

"She seems to have thawed for John, though," I noted, maybe with a little more irritation than I should have.

"He's a friend. I guess you guys know him away from work. With friends, the mask comes down. Nicest girl in the world, when it comes to her buds." Joanie said.

The food was placed in front of us, and Shannon had a fry in her mouth before I had even straightened the plate. "Should I order, or you willing to share?" she asked me.

"Dig in. We can build up an appetite for dinner," I told her.

She laughed. "We'll do that, I promise."

* * *

She was right. The girl was a human dynamo. Perpetual motion. She had everything planned out, including a hike and a canoe ride. My shoulders were aching by the time we got out of the water. She was nothing like Joanie, and equally as charming and beautiful. Curves out the wazoo on a tight little frame, her burgundy hair blazing under the sun.

She couldn't pass an outdoor food stand without begging me to buy her something, which she would quickly proceed to share. "Need to put some meat on you. Don't you know nobody likes a skinny man?"

"I'm hardly skinny."

She gave me a quirky look. "No girl wants to go out with a guy skinner than her."

I was surprised. "Who are you kidding? You don't have a single ounce of fat on your body that isn't perfectly placed. Pulchritudinous fits you to a tee."

"That some kind of dig?" she sneered.

"You're beautiful and sexy as hell. No dig. I think your body is pure fantasy material," I explained.

"So you're hitting on me now?" Her glare was vicious.

I laughed. "Jesus, you're prickly. I'm not hitting on you. I'm very happily married. I am having a great time with you, and I do get a kick out of all these poor bastards around me, wishing they were in my shoes. Shuck the armor, Shannon. You don't need it with me. I promise."

She blushed, and I don't think I'd ever seen anyone turn as red as she did. "Easy for you to say," she mumbled.

I grabbed her, surprising her into squealing. I held her under her arms and spun around with her, over and over. Her look of surprise turned to glee, and she laughed.

When I put her down, dizzy, she just stared at me. "Anyone ever tell you you're weird?"

"Yep. Like I give a damn."

She grinned at that. "I like you're attitude, Alex. Where you taking me for dinner?"

"My choice? I thought you girls had it all planned out."

"Naw, I'm more of a spur of the moment girl. I don't like Japanese, and I'm not in the mood for Mexican. I'm starving. Where you taking me?"

"I've got a hankering for meat. Steak? Ribs? Barbecue?"

"I wouldn't say no to a nice steak," she answered.

* * *

We stopped by my place to clean up after the day's activities. I was booted from my own bedroom while she got ready. It was still pretty early but I decided to make my call to Sheri.

She answered on the third ring, and asked me to give her a minute. It wasn't 30 seconds later that she told me she was back.

"How you holding up?" she asked.

"Pretty good. You're distraction theory is about 90% effective."

She was quiet for a bit. "How's the other 10%?"

"Coping. Anxious. Jealous. Maybe feeling a little sorry for myself."

"You should know that I think it's paying off. He's a lot better today. Almost like normal. I even caught him eyeing a few hotties, and gave him crap for it."

"Eyeing other women? With you there? What is he, insane?" I asked.

She chuckled. "No. It's what we're hoping for. We all agree, the only reason he seems Ok with me is because I'm safe. I'm not after him or his money. I know you didn't want to hear it, but last night was purely platonic. I mean even more platonic than you and Joanie, from what I hear," she teased.

"You checking up on me?" I laughed.

"Naw, she was so wound up, she gave me a call as soon as you took off with Shannon. Man, you've won yourself a fan with that one. I don't have anything to be worried about, do I Alex?"

"Hardly. She was great to be with, but you know how it is."

I could almost hear her smile over the phone. "I do. I...I appreciate it more than you can know. To be loved like that, it's almost daunting."

"I know what you mean."

"Do you? Do you really? Because I do, you know. I might have fucked up the other night, but you have to know, Alex. You're my soul-mate. Absolutely." She sounded nervous. "We're Ok, right? I'm not ruining things. Please tell me that we're Ok?"

"I can't tell you we're Ok," I teased, hesitating. "We're so much better than that. We're perfect. I understand. I...I think it's a hell of a thing you're doing, and the courage it took to ask me is something else. You're a pretty amazing friend, aren't you?"

She was quiet, and then I could hear her crying softly. "You're too good to me Alex."

"Impossible."

I was almost knocked on my ass, when a towel clad Shannon plopped down on my lap, snatching the phone from my hand.

"What up, Bitch. You been holding out on us. How come we've never seen your hunky hubby around any of the company events?"

I didn't hear the response, but Shannon was giggling. "Yeah. No shit. Well, that's over now. Time to share. I expect an invite to every party, every barbecue, whatever. How's John-boy doing?"

That got a longer answer, and Shannon leaned back against me, giving me a little smile. I adjusted her in my lap, before I poked a hole in her rear. Damn she smelled good. Little tease.

"Hold on a sec. Tell lover-boy goodbye, he needs to get ready. We're about to head out again." She handed me the phone.

"Alex?"

"I'm here. I hope everything goes well on your side."

"You gonna survive an evening with that ornery girl?" Sheri asked. "Keep her in line, Ok? Don't let her misbehave too much."

"Too much?" I asked.

"You know what I mean. Keep it in your pants, big guy. Have fun, just not too much."

"That would never be an issue," I told her.

"I know, baby, but she's a wild one. And if she sets her sights on you, she's hard to reject. Keep her leashed. Now go get ready. I love you."

"I love you more," I told her.

"I'm not going to argue that. It's kind of scary, to love you as much as I do, and to think you might actually love me even more. It doesn't seem possible, but damn if you don't try to prove it over and over again. Go now. Put the wild thing on."

I handed the phone to Shannon, and lifted her off my lap. Not that I wanted to. She felt good there.

I hit the shower, and was almost dressed before I got ejected from my room again, while she finished up.

* * *

Dinner was followed by dancing. More dancing. Ughh.

She was an amazing dancer, and I was given more tips and pointers. She wouldn't dance with anyone but me, and I hated to keep her off the floor, she seemed to love it so much.

At one break I had to ask. "Jesus, Shannon. Are all your crowd as good a dancers as you and Joanie?"

She grinned, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Sweet that you'd put me in her category."

"You're completely different, but equally amazing."

Her eyes flashed with amusement. "She's a pro. I'm just a talented amateur."

"Bullshit. You're holding back."

She laughed, bounced up on her knees, and gave me a hug. "God, you're cute." She gave me another quick kiss on the cheek. "Dance with me, Alex."

It was slow dance, and she plastered her body against mine. She got the expected response. Shannon looked up at me with a scary grin. "So you're not totally immune to my charms," she said proudly.

"No, I'm not dead."

She laughed loudly, and pressed up against me once more.

I was surprised when she wanted to call it a night by 11:30. I would have happily stayed longer, but then I wondered if the evening might end like the one the night before. Joanie had been very touchy-feely, and openly affectionate all day. Shannon, hadn't started any physicality, except for the surprise leap in to my lap on the phone call, until half-way through dancing.

Any questions on that subject were settled quite quickly when we got home. She pushed me to the couch. "Sit."

I sat. She gave me a mischievous smile, then disappeared back to the bedroom. A minute later she walked out and threw something at me. It was a pair of silk boxers she'd found in my drawer. A gift from my wife I don't think I'd worn twice. "Turn up the temperature a couple of degrees. I'll be out in a few minutes. I expect to find you wearing that, and nothing else. Understood?"

I nodded, more than a little surprised at the sudden change in her behavior.

A few minutes was closer to 20. She came out wearing a form fitting business outfit. She walked around, turning down the lights, then walked back and brought out a boom box. The opening sounds of Joe Cocker's You Can Leave Your Hat On started playing, and she started dancing for me.

She was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, slowly peeling off the outfit one piece at a time, staring into my eyes most of the time. By the time the last notes expired, she was wearing only her thong. Her breasts were hypnotizing, as close to perfect as I could imagine, large, firm full, with hard little nipples standing tall.

Nickelback's Something In Your Mouth started playing and she moved closer, touching me caressing me, until I was receiving a heart-stopping lap dance. She teased me mercilessly, her tits and tight ass, rubbing all over me, grazing my face. I was so hard I was aching.

My face was between her powdered breasts when the drums from Pour Some Sugar On Me started beating. She straddled me, grinding against my hardness. She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "God I love the feel of that. Your hardness, wrapped in silk, pressed against me."

I moaned and she worked me harder. All her attention was below my waist, whether it was her tits, her ass, or her burning crotch. She was driving me crazy. She got up, turned her back to me then did a handstand, slowly walking her hands back until she was against the couch. Her body leaned toward me, her legs open, as Cherry Pie started playing. She had incredible body control, and somehow managed to get her legs around my head, and her head in my crotch. I was still wearing my boxers, and I could feel her head and then her mouth, teasing me through the thin material. My entire vision was captured by the tiny thong covering her pussy, less than an inch from my face.

When I didn't make a move toward her, she pushed back further until my lips were grazing her barely covered pussy. She was rolling her hips, grinding against my face, as I started participating, nibbling and licking at the thin material. All thoughts left my brain, as I concentrated on what was before me, and the action in my shorts.

She rolled away from me, then dragged me to the floor, on my back. She straddled my waist, then paused waiting for the end of the song. When Kid Rock's Cowboy started up she ground against my cock, up and down the length. She leaned over and smiled. "You gonna come for me, Alex? We're following the rules right? Keeping it in our pants."

I'd been following strip club rules, keeping my hands to myself, but I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her hips and drove myself against her. "God, you're amazing," I told her.

She smiled sultrily, then lowered her hips to mine, softly. Her mouth opened and her tongue slid between my lips. She was breathing hard, moaning softly.

"Oh baby," she moaned. "You're gonna make me come for you."

Her hips went into overdrive, pressing against me, scooting back and forth along my length.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned feeling my own end approaching. Her fingers were digging into my shoulders, hair waving back and forth, eyes closed, the sweetest little mewling noises escaping her lips. With a shuddering whimper she came for me. It wasn't ten seconds later that I was making a mess inside my boxers.

Sweet Child O' Mine was playing as she settled against me, stretched out on my body. She seemed content to lay there, as I caressed her. "You're not mad at me, are you Alex?" she asked softly.

"Not hardly. You were incredible."

"I wouldn't ever want to make you cheat on her. I told her what I planned. I swear she's Ok with it. I couldn't stand the idea of getting you worked up two nights in a row without a little release."

I chuckled. "Thank you. I was afraid I'd be taking another cold shower."

"I was thinking a hot shower together, but all attention above the waist. Do you think you could manage that? Not get too crazy?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,303 Followers