That Feeling Again...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I noticed was that his cock was gone, which took a few seconds as he had felt so natural inside me. Then I realized all of him was gone. There was no big shock for me here, I simply smiled and sighed as images from the night before drifted into my mind.

When the alarm warned me it really was time to get up, I stepped out of the bed naked and looked around the room. I knew it would be here somewhere, and I wasn't disappointed. Picking up the sheet of hotel notepaper I read, "That was a spectacular night. I told you I wanted to be with you again and that's still true, though next time without the blindfold. I shall be watching you today. I'll see you smile. I'll be thinking about last night, as I hope you will also. Till next time, my beautiful friend..."

I smiled at every older man I saw that day... wondering which one of them I'd been with the night before, which one of them knew how to pleasure me more than anyone I'd ever known.

12