That First Suck

Story Info
18-year-old guy's first gay experience.
905 words
3.89
144.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is based on a true story; therefore, some names have been changed. ***

Until that fateful night, I've never considered myself to be either gay or bisexual. But now, I'm wondering whether I was wrong in thinking that I was a straight guy.

It all started when me and my sister spent a week at my aunt's house. They had a boarder there, Chris. He wasn't that much of the athletic type - a bit on the chunky side, actually, with a slight beer belly. Since there wasn't enough room in my aunt's house, my sister was assigned to my aunt's room and I was given the extra bed in Chris's room.

One day, I was looking for something to read when Chris called me over to his room. "Hey Sparky!" he called. "I wanna show you something!"

Having nothing better to do, I went over to his room. I saw that the VCR was running and I asked him, "Wat'cha watching?"

"Come and watch with me," he replied, smirking.

So I went over and pulled up a chair. And gasped. It was a porn film. As I watched the naked bodies onscreen do various things to each other, my penis began to spring to life. Chris noticed this and said, "You sure are enjoying this film, huh?"

"Wh-what, me? no, of course not! Gross!" I said, and went out of his room, a bit red-faced, not because of the movie, but because Chris saw me getting aroused by it.

Later that night, my sister went out with her boyfriend, and asked Chris to come with them. I didn't want to go because I said I had a mild case of stomachache, and didn't want to ruin their date. Of course, I had a very different reason for not going with them. As soon as they were gone, I checked on my aunt's bedroom first to see what they were doing. I quietly opened their door and saw that they were already fast asleep. Silent as a cat, I closed their door and went back to Chris's room. I turned on the TV and VCR, and lay back in my bed, while watching the naked bodies. I stroked and pulled at my raging hardon and came all over my body. Not bothering to wipe, I turned the TV and VCR off and went to sleep.

About two hours later, I was awakened by a sound from the door. I looked up sleepily, and saw that it was Chris. From the smell that emanated from him, I realized he was drunk. I lay back down, but Chris went over to my bed and shook me.

"Wake up for a bit, Sparky," Chris said.

"I'm sleepy already, knock it off," I protested.

"Promise you'll like this," he said, and took my hand and placed it on his cock.

Sleepy as I was, I was surprised when he did that. A grown man, letting a young man hold his prick? I was disgusted and pulled my hand back. Nevertheless, he took my hand again and placed it on his stiffening prick, at the same time fondling my own cock, which was starting to show signs of life. I was aroused at the thought of holding another man's penis, and my cock soon swelled up and grew stiff inside my briefs.

Chris stood up and pulled down his pants. I saw that he had no underwear on, and I was face to face with his stiff cock, now leaking precum.

"Go on, Sparky, suck my cock," Chris urged me. "It'll be a secret between us."

With a bit of hesitation I reached out and held his cock with my hand. To me, it seemed to be engorged with all of his blood, the head was so purple and large. I flicked my tongue out and lapped at the precum that had already started to drip from it. Finding the taste sweet, I then proceeded to suck on Chris's dick. In and out, In and out, went his cock in my mouth, while I tried to remember everything I've read in magazines about guys getting blowjobs from women.

"Yeah, Sparky, that's it, that's the way... yeah," Chris moaned, as I took his 7-inch monster in my hungry mouth. He grabbed my head and slowly started pumping his prick in my mouth. It was hard trying to keep that prick in my mouth, but nevertheless I sucked on it and fondled his nutsack at the same time.

I felt his balls squinch up to his body, and then he said, "Yeah, Sparky, I'm cumming, keep it up... Ohh... Ohh..." as the first stream of hot cum shot into the back of my throat. I didn't have time to analyze the taste since more was on the way, so I swallowed as fast as I can, and let the last remaining shots hit me on my face.

Afterwards, he pulled up his pants and said, "Thanks... Now go to sleep." And went over to his bed.

I lay back on my bed, thinking about what had just happened, and my prick, craving for attention, throbbed. I pulled on my prick and lay back as I let myself cum all over my body again, this time smearing my seed with my fingers and tasting myself. Man, I taste good, but even better now that I knew how good gay sex feels...