That Four Letter Word

Story Info
Ariana and Patrick embody a four letter word, but which one?
1.6k words
4.52
13.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana stood in the shower, letting the hot water wash over her face and cascade down her body. She lathered, taking extra time to enjoy feeling her hands all over her body. She kept expecting things to cool with Patrick. Thinking one or both would eventually grow tired and move on. It hadn't happened yet, but with situations like this it always happened, right? She thought back on all of her past lovers. None had ever been quite like this. Her fit with Patrick was more than just interlocking body parts.

She was so deep in thought she didn't hear the shower door slide open, then closed again. The hand on the back of her neck pushing her down and forward, the foot kicking her ankles apart, came as a complete shock. She looked down, noticing the sharp contrast in her deep brown skin and Patrick's creamy complexion, before she felt him slip inside her. It was so good her knees shook, nearly giving out underneath her. Patrick grabbed her ponytail and pulled gently, just enough to arch her back, and began drilling into her mercilessly.

Patrick could tell when he got into the shower she didn't realize he was in there. Her slight gasp when he bent her over, and her yelp of surprise when he slipped inside her, were like music. He no longer felt the need to impregnate her, he could see that he was in her bloodstream. They were together every night now, entwined between the sheets, or on the kitchen counter, or in the park, or in his car. There were no longer any boundaries, and while he held the reins there was something in her gasp that he was held by. Something in the way she said "please". He fucked her harder, losing his balance. They both toppled through the shower door, dislocating it, and fell onto the floor.

Ariana scrambled to climb atop him, to gain physical control, knowing that there was absolutely no way she would actually overpower him. Water from the shower sprayed everywhere as they wrestled on the floor, slick with soap. She leaned in and kissed him, he bit her lip. She slapped him, but climbed straddle and rode him. In response he took out her ponytail holder and grabbed a handful of hair in each hand. Holding them like handlebars as he pounded up into her, owning her even from underneath her. She screamed his name, shaking in orgasm.

Patrick took the opportunity to flip her onto her stomach, grab her hips and pull them up, push her head down, and push back into her. He began pounding mercilessly, even as she still shook in her orgasm. She tried to kick, to buck him off, but he held her waist, so close to cumming he risked losing it just from her motions. She recovered, and he began moving again, slowly this time. He wanted it to last. He wanted her to cum again. He felt himself on the edge and she whimpered again, going limp in his hands, and he lost it, pushing all the way into her and filling her full of his cum. He silently stood up, stepped back into the shower to rinse off, and walked back out of the bathroom. Ariana rolled over and looked at him, shaking and drooling in a puddle of water, soap, and cum. She realized she loved him.

When she recovered she stood up, stepped into the shower, rinsed off, and turned it off. She dried off carefully, throwing the towel onto the floor to soak up some of the water, then walked naked into her bedroom. Patrick lay naked across the bed, reading a magazine. The television on in the background.

"You can walk." he said snidely, not looking up.

Ariana wanted to jump on him, pin his arms, take back her power. Instead she walked past him to the closet without responding. She picked out a blouse and trousers, laid them across the bed, and walked to the dresser to pick out her underwear.

Patrick was slightly annoyed that she chose not to take the bait, but said nothing. When she walked back past him to sit on the side of the bed and put on her lotion and underwear he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her onto him. Ariana struggled against him, mildly frustrated, but mostly concerned about making it to work on time. Patrick pinned her, kissing her neck, then climbed on top of her.

"We just...I have to go to work. Please let me up." Ariana said flatly, refusing to give him the pleasure of her submission.

Patrick started to lose his cool. He wasn't sure what her problem was, but he felt she needed to be taught a lesson. A slow and agonizing lesson. He kissed her neck again, gently, then worked his way down. Gently kissing her earlobe, then her chest, then her nipple. When she sighed he flicked his tongue out, taking it into his mouth. Her breath quickened and he let it fall out of his mouth, blowing on it softly. Ariana struggled again, this time a little weaker.

Patrick ran one hand down her body, slipping it between her legs. He was not surprised to find her wet. He slipped two fingers inside her, then withdrew them. He put one in his mouth, savoring her taste, then put the other in her mouth. She ran her tongue around his fingertip, then closed her full lips around the whole finger, sucking it clean. He felt his desire rise against her thigh, but he wasn't going to let her out of this that easily. He placed his finger back and gently rubbed her clitoris, looking her in the eye. He saw the switch flick, knew she needed him, and continued to toy with her, gently running his fingers in and out, lightly rubbing across her clitoris.

Ariana refused to beg. She would not break this time. He needed it, he wouldn't fuck her until she did, and she just wanted to go to work and sort her emotions. He slipped another finger inside her, two now. In and out. Nice and slow. Her breath quickened and he pulled the second finger back out, maintaining eye contact. She remained silent, but found herself unable to break eye contact.

The torture he meant for Ariana turned out to be unbearable for Patrick. He heard her breath quicken, saw her eyes glaze slightly, her struggle end. She still refused to give him what he wanted, pleading with her eyes, but silent underneath him. Patrick let go of her wrists, kissing down her chest, down her belly, inside her thighs...

"Please, Patrick" Ariana panted. She'd completely forgotten work, giving up her need to take back control. She just needed Patrick to kiss a little to the left. To slip a finger inside her. She would do anything.

"Please what?"

"I can't...please. Please, I need you."

"You need what?"

"Patrick. Please. I need you. I need to cum. It's yours. I am yours. Please, just..."

Before Ariana could finish he took her clitoris into his mouth, licking, sucking, nibbling. Slipping a finger inside her. Lapping hungrily, he cut her sentence off short. She squealed, eyes rolling back, as he worked her over with his tongue. He slipped it inside her, then ran it up across her clit, rolling it around before closing his mouth over it and sucking. Ariana came, screaming his name, her entire body shaking, squirting while he rubbed her pussy and looked down at her lovingly. God she was beautiful. Then, to finalize his dominance over her, he unrolled a condom over his cock. He rubbed her just a little more, spreading her wetness to her rear, before flipping her over. She was going to know she was his.

Ariana knew what was coming before it came and the idea got her going all over again. She arched her back in heated anticipation, looking back at Patrick as if daring him to do it. He pressed his cock to her asshole, slowly working it in. The fullness was different than Ariana expected. Not quite painful, but uncomfortable. Patrick reached around and rubbed her clit while he pushed the rest of the way in and stopped to let her body adjust. He was in. The vicelike grip was different than anything he'd ever felt before. It was so good he almost didn't want to move, but Ariana eventually began moving slowly, working back and forth on his cock, whimpering with what he was sure sounded like pleasure.

"Yes-that's-it-take-me-give-it-to-me-i-am-yours-to-fuck-however-you-need" Ariana whispered, almost like it was all one word. Her eyes rolled back into her head and it was almost like a trance. Patrick had never seen her like this, but he wasn't exactly turned off. It was like she was someone else. All inhibition gone. All desire to control anything gone. "Fuck me. Use me. I'm a slut for you, baby. Always a slut for you. Harder. Make me scream. I need you. I need to take all of you. Make me a filthy little cum whore. Don't stop."

Patrick began stroking a little deeper, a little harder. The harder he fucked her, the louder and more insistent she became. It was like a slut switch had been flipped and she'd become filthier than he'd ever imagined. The things she whispered. "Don't stop, fuck me harder. Fuck your filthy cum rag slut in the ass. Pump me full of cum. Use me. It's what I was made for."

He couldn't hold out any longer. He grabbed her by the waist and slammed all the way into her, grunting as he emptied his balls inside her and when he started to cum, when his cock throbbed inside her, she came too. Squirting and screaming and shaking.

Afterwards, he pulled out, pulling the condom off and discarding in the trash can next to the bed. He looked down at her, already asleep, and realized that maybe he didn't just crave her sexually. Maybe he loved her. He took her into his arms and fell asleep with her.