That Fulfilling Feeling

Story Info
Husband watches two guys take his wife.
3k words
4.02
117.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unihorn
Unihorn
12 Followers

I'd been on at Teresa for ages to go to a club I'd found on the internet called Fantasy, but she'd always found an excuse or reason for us not to go. I must say I was disappointed we never went during our summer holiday as we could have gone any night we'd have liked. A night when it might not have been as busy as say a Friday or Saturday.

Saturday night is couples only after 7:30pm. But I'd rather spend Saturday at home. After a few weeks and before my op I persuaded Teresa to go on a Friday night.

I'd brought her a special dress, which she must wear when or if we ever went to Fantasy.

I liked the idea of other men gazing at Tree thinking about touching her and even making love to her; and why not I find her sexy. So long as she enjoyed it and I felt the time and place were right I couldn't see a big problem, no-one was getting hurt or doing anything deceitful, after all she was married to me and since we'd opened up more to each other over the past year I genuinely feel we've grown closer, stronger and love each other more now than ever before. So if the mood took her I asked her to-go-with-the-flow.

Anyway the day came and I rushed home from work, it was going to take me at least an hour to get ready. My Mum was babysitting, we'd told her we were going to a nightclub and might not be back till 1:00am.

I guessed that by the time we'd get there it'd be 8:30–9:00pm before the rush but with enough of an atmosphere to make it something special.

We'd had no tea so after finding the club and parking up we went for a Pizza and a drink of red wine just for Dutch courage. Over our meal we discussed what we thought we might find and what we both hoped we'd find.

Time passed slowly and at 9:00pm we decided to go for it. We'd seen one couple go in earlier so we knew we wouldn't be alone.

We weren't sure whether to have drink in the bar before we went in the Jacuzzi or afterwards but decided we'd head for the jugular and go for the Jacuzzi and sauna first.

After paying our entry fee we were strangely directed to male and female changing rooms. It didn't take me long to strip off and get into the Jacuzzi there were more people there than I'd expected, two women who'd just arrived and five lads who all seemed to be together as well as the couple we'd seen earlier. I sat near the crowd not wanting to appear shy or prudish and nodded to everyone. The place was light with blue and red lights as if one was in a cave: pretty nice actually. After about another 10 minutes Teresa appeared from the changing rooms wearing absolutely nothing, she'd seen the two girls earlier in the changing rooms get ready and decided to throw caution to the wind and go totally naked. All the guys' heads turned and smiled. I nearly gat a hard-on, especially as there eyes followed her as she waded through the water, her tits on view to them all, and sat next to me.

The water bubbling around her darkened erect nipples.

I asked Tree if she was ok?

"I'm fine, it's great" She replied as she opened and closed her legs repeatedly, the bubbles from the Jacuzzi getting her going. To the approval of all the lads.

Whilst we were in there another two men arrived neither were ashamed to be starkers, they must have been six inches limp.

After about forty minutes we decided to get out and after going through a mandatory shower first we made our way to the sauna.

It was dimly light too more red this time. There was nobody else in so we went totally nude again, only for a guy to walk in. This cramped our style slightly as we couldn't talk openly in front of just one stranger.

He said "Hi": just for something to say I think.

We retuned the gesture.

I noticed Tree sneaking a sly glance at his cock every now and then; it wasn't anything special (I didn't think but to her it was another cock that she'd never seen before, so she needed to check it out, I guess!) And Tree's eyes were drawn to it like a magnet.

When the guy noticed Tree's stare he positioned himself so that she could get a better view, this also turned him on slightly and he stiffened up a little. At this I think Teresa got nervous and beckoned us to exit.

She said she'd meet me in the bar after showering and changing into her dress.

In the bar the dress code for men was towels or shorts and towels or provocative clothing for ladies. The atmosphere was very relaxed and comfortable. There was a dance floor and a spiral staircase leading to a rooftop garden that would have been great in the summer.

We sat down and sipped at our wine when the two well hung guys from the Jacuzzi came in and sat across from us. After a couple of glances across one of them came over and asked if I'd mind if he asked Teresa for a dance.

"Not at all" I replied.

"Go on Tree, you'll enjoy it" I confirmed to her.

As Adam turned towards her and offered his hand Teresa stood up and they moved towards the dance floor. There were a few couples up dancing in a very risqué manner, so it wasn't they'd be the only ones.

The music was soft which lent itself to dancing slow and very close.

They hadn't been dancing long when Paul walked towards them and started swaying in time behind Teresa.

She was now sandwiched between the two guys.

Their pelvises grinding and gyrating in unison to the slow music. The wine had certainly thrown Teresa's inhibitions right out the window as she allowed their hands to slowly begin to explore her body.

She could feel their erect monsters in their shorts pressing against her.

Paul's hands crept from behind her to cup her breasts and toy with her nipples as Adam's fingers kneaded her arse in time with the music as he slipped his muscular thigh between her legs and pressed against her pussy, Tree bent her legs slightly and straightened them again repeatedly in agreement.

Tree couldn't go anywhere, not that she wanted to, and returned the compliment by stroking the outline of their stiff cocks with each hand through their shorts.

I could watch this all night and maintain a hard on; if I didn't cum first: I was really turned on by the show.

After the second dance Tree turned to face Paul and put her arms up around his neck. He was about six foot four and I think Tree enjoyed dancing with someone taller than herself. But this left her body totally defenceless and it was Adams turn to feel her tits while Paul's hands crept up her outer legs pulling her dress over her G-string every now and then before allowing it to fall freely.

Another three or so dances latter and the three of them left the dance floor and sat at a table with Teresa against the wall. I sat well away as not to cramp anyone's style and get in the way. I wanted it to be as if I weren't there. They had another drink.

One of the guys said something to Tree, I couldn't make out what, but she then disappeared under the table and took out Paul's huge cock. It was that big that it thudded beneath the underside of the table.

He winced.

"Sorry" Tree said quickly.

"You know saliva is the best way to stop a limb from hurting," he said to Adam

Tree got the hint and immediately began to lick the head of his knob it glistening as it disappeared in and out of her mouth. Her hand struggling to maintain a grip as the girth increased with each tender suck.

"I feel a bit of a gooseberry", Adam said.

A hint that he wanted a piece of the action too.

"Why did God give women two hands?" he asked Paul.

Again Tree was on the balls, and released Adam's prick from its confines.

It was huge, hard and stood straight up towards the sky like a missile; (probably as powerful too), Tree had to prise her fingers between it and his stomach to get a hold of him.

The guys sank into their seats, Tree only had to turn her head and another giant cock was in her mouth while her hands ensured neither felt neglected at any time.

It wasn't just their cocks that were impressive they both had firm tanned muscular bodies any women would drool over. And Tree was doing plenty of drooling.

After about half an hour a girl came across to me and introduced herself as Chris. She had a curvy figure and was wearing a low cut white dress that showed plenty of cleavage and tit when she leaned forward, it was difficult to look her in the face.

"Do you enjoy watching your wife getting a seeing to?" she asked.

"This is the first time I've watched her, and it does excite me immensely". I replied.

"That's obvious judging by the bulge in your shorts," she said as she gestured with a nod towards my modest erection.

She sat down next to me and offered me a drink from her bottle of wine.

We indulged in some small talk for a couple of minutes, "Is this you first time here? Have you been to any other clubs like this?...........the usual.

When I got time to see what Tree was getting up to they'd gone!

"Where've they gone?" I asked out loud.

"They've gone to a more private area, come I'll show you. You can watch without them being aware that we're there, not that they'd be interested in us".

It was great Tree was being mauled and fondled all over by not one but two virile, fit well endowed studs, they were having their way with her, four hands not leaving an inch of her body unexplored and she was putting up absolutely no resistance, wriggling with pleasure and begging for more.

Her back arched offering herself to either of them, she didn't care who it was, it was if she just wanted filling full of throbbing cock, pulsating inside her.

Adam positioned himself low between Tree's legs and slowly ran his strong hand up the inside of her thighs followed closely behind with tender kisses. Before long his fingers were stroking and toying her pubes his long fingers tracing the contours of her pussy's lips; prising them apart, he slowly began to lick her entrance up and down flicking his equally long tongue in and out of her.

I knew Tree liked receiving oral, and this was driving her crazy,

Finally Adam took the initiative and lined himself up between her legs and hitched up her spider web dress. It just looked like a piece of rag around her waste now.

I was secretly egging him on to screw her.

After he'd teased her clit with his erect prick he thrust it into her, she spread her legs wider than ever in an effort to help him penetrate deep into her warm wet and inviting cave.

"Fuck her Adam!" Paul enthused.

His balls slapped between her legs as he drove his 10" rock hard shaft deep into her time after time deeper than I'd ever hoped to have gone, her eyes opened in astonishment as she gasped for air.

She bite on her lip.

Her entrance being stretched perfectly around the girth of his penis.

She sat up and watched as Adam continually fucked her, his cock disappearing in and out of her totally filling her, ripple after ripple ran through her entire body like never before.

With her hands, she entertained Paul's contribution, he was even bigger than Adam. Tree wrapped both fists around Paul's member in an effort to control it. It jerked in excitement at seeing Trees breasts and Adam sliding in and out of her, his shinny shaft covered in her sex juices.

I surprised myself, I love Tree and to see her totally out of character thrilled me. I could see she was enjoying herself and hoped she would relive her experience with me later. It was raw sex between adults who might never see each other again; they were just giving each other a pleasurable time, there was no

Lovey-dovey stuff it was animal instinct taking over.

Adam then re-arranged Teresa on all fours and positioned his thick cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy. He wrapped his big hands around her thighs and pulled her onto him. He seemed to hit Tree's

G-spot before he was fully in, judging by the scream she let out. As he continued to drill deeper and deeper orgasmic sensations raced through her body her voice pitching with every plunge Adam made. In an effort to get as much of his cock as she could Tree thrust her arse back at him.

Paul lay with his head under her tits trying to lick the nipples as they swayed back and forth across his face to Adams rhythm while Tree hung on with both her hands clasped around his pole to steady herself.

"She's doing well" Chris commented

I turned towards her, her nipples poking through the skimpy material that tried to hide her boobs.

She must have been hoping for a fucking too, but she'd be disappointed. I was here to see Teresa gain an experience of a lifetime that would benefit us both and I didn't want to miss any of it.

"Let me have a piece of her now..." I glanced over my shoulder to see Paul swap places with Adam and slowly enter Teresa, He had to take a step nearer to her before he'd totally buried himself, and every inch of his enormous cock was now hidden inside her. With each lunge Tree was lifted off the cushions by his massive cock.

Tree was riding Paul's shaft, the more he gave her, the more she wanted, and she couldn't get enough of it. She'd wrapped her legs around his waist, preventing him from leaving her and feeling empty.

"Fuck me, Fuck me hard Paul!!" She ordered, and Paul upped the tempo.

"Faster, faster let me have it, I want it al!!!!" Tree demanded.

"Come on Paul" Adam said encouragingly.

Paul re-adjusted himself so that as his shaft slide in and out of Teresa, her clit rubbed the whole length of his shaft.

Paul pushed his pelvis further and as deep as he could.

Tree made sure Adam was kept stiff by juggling his equally large balls between her fingers kissing them softly before running her tongue up the whole length of his shaft before engulfing the head into her mouth. Her screams of ecstasy now muffled.

With her other hand Tree raked her nails down his chest.

At the same time she was pulling Paul deep into her so much so that beads of sweat ran from her body.

This was two-on-one with no rules.

Tree orgasmed over and over again; I lost count of the times she tensed up before releasing each pleasurable wave after pleasurable wave her body shivering and shaking wildly.

She had no idea where the next nibble, stroke, fondle and cock was going to come from, or which of the guys would explode over her first.

If there size was anything to go by she was in danger of getting well covered.

Paul broke free from Tree's embrace and grabbed his wet cock with both hands before it spurted his pleasure up across Tree's tits with each jerk more and more spunk shot from his rod.

Paul finished squeezing every last drop out before letting go of his cock, and allowing it to slap onto Tree's tummy.

She continued to wank Adam with both her hands until she felt his knob tighten up and shudder releasing his load adding to Teresa's already drenched breasts. His cum even more fierce than Paul's, the harder she gripped it the further the spunk flew and as the last remains left him Tree took hold of both their cocks and squeezed them tightly making sure she'd got it all out of them, still pulsating, there cream dribbled down their shafts over Tree's hands, there balls completely drained.

The three of them collapsed in a heap gasping for breath, their bodies having given and taken as much as they could.

I felt like clapping as I turned toward Chris to see her reaction.

"She's a lucky gal to have a husband who loves her as much as you do and not let anything like that come between you". She said.

" I can only tell and show her what I know and have learnt from my past experiences. We'll both benefit from this evenings experience" I replied.

"I bet you will" she grinned cheekily, and she said "Bye"

After about 10 minutes when Teresa had caught her breath she kissed each of them on the cheek, as if to say thanks, got up and left them limp and useless in a heap. She had to smile.

She made her way to the showers and later appeared cleaned up, fresh and glowing.

"Come on Ste lets get home I've got to tell you, and show you things I need doing to me while I can still remember". She said

"We can always come back another time if you forget anything, for a refresher course?" I suggested.

"Can I have that in writing? I got such a good seeing to tonight and learned so much from them two. Our sex life is going to get so much better now I've experienced other men and what's possible. I came so many times this evening I felt like a waterfall, I could feel my juices were literally streaming down my legs."

Unihorn
Unihorn
12 Followers