That Guy Over There

Story Info
A wife gets more than groceries.
6.2k words
3.53
28.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That guy over there fucked me."

"What?!?! Who?" my husband asked.

"That guy, by the end of the bar."

"In the green shirt?"

"No, black I think ... the one riiight, wait, he's ... over there now, behind the blonde girl."

My husband craned his neck to try to see through the crowd. "Still don't know who you mean."

"Doesn't matter," I shrugged, feigning nonchalance. "I didn't even know him when he did it."

"Whaddya mean??" My husband reacted in an unexpected direction. "Did he force you?"

"Force me? no no nothing like that," I held out my hands and shook them in the safe sign, at the same time vigorously shaking my head 'no' to cut that thought off fast. "It was fine," I said, "I let him do it."

"It was FINE?" my husband repeated. "You let him?" He rolled his eyes at me. "C'mon, you loved it."

"That I did. No doubt about it, but he's so last week." I hoped the giggling covered.

Craig grimaced at the silly cliché. Then his eyes got wide as he remembered what we were discussing. "That has gotta be intense ... seeing a guy who you had sex with back in the day!" and then his eyes got big as saucers, "Wait ... you meant like, in college, right?"

"Baby, I don't think he was even born when I was in college."

"He's 20 years younger than you? How's that even possible?"

"It could be. Mathematically. You know my age. But no, yeah Ok, well, maybe not twenty, that's probbbb'ly an exaggeration."

My husband frowned at me, shrugging as if to say 'What the hell are you babbling about?'

"Ok no exaggeration, he's about fifteen years younger I think, I'm not good at telling age, you know that." I was perfectly innocent. I'm really not. Good at telling age I mean. That was the innocent part.

"Fifteen? ... Wait!" my husband said, doing math really fast as always, "When did you do this?" a slow realization ... "Recently?"

I smiled impishly and I hoped it looked really cute me scrunching up my shoulders. This just had to work.

Craig slowly verbalized the truth. "You two had sex ... ... just ... last ... week?"

I lifted my eyebrows, compressed in my lips, and nodded slightly as if to say 'busss-ted.'

"What the fuck? ... ... Wait. Last week was ... When last week? Where the hell was I?"

"I'm pretty sure you were at work," I said, looking off, deep in memory. "It was like, 10 in the morning."

"10 in the ...? What. The. Hell?"

"Tuesday."

"Fuckin' TUESDAY?" my husband exclaimed. "It's FRIDAY night!! Why the fuck did you not TELL me???"

"Shh! ... I am telling you ... right now. ... Sh! people are watching."

Craig crouched down in his chair, looking even more conspicuous. "What the hell happened on Tuesday for God sakes?"

"He fucked me." I shrugged a tiny shrug. "Like I said." I drank a third of my martini and became very busy chasing the olive around trying to stab it with the little white plastic sword thingy.

"You know what I mean. Some random guy? on a ... a weekday? Was it planned?"

"Not exactly."

"What the hell does that mean? Wait ...Do I know this guy?"

"Don't think so."

"Sooo did you know him? Before, I mean?"

"No, I told you. ... I only just met him," I grimaced, "just a little while ... before ... he ... him and me ..." I know I was blushing bad now, "did it, ya know?"

"No, I really don't know."

I drank a lot more martini, looking into the bottom of my glass wishing there was another olive to play with. Craig was staring two holes into my head, so I just had to say something. "We didn't actually make love." My husband looked a little relieved. "I could only ever make love to you, you know that."

Craig cocked his head to one side, guessing. "If you didn't go all the way, thennn, what then, with his fingers?" Then his smile froze as he re-considered whether that would count as less of an event.

Then I just had to talk too much and ruined it. "Oh, no, no, he used his dick all right." I tried to keep a neutral look, but a little smile flashed anyway. "But it was just, you know ..." Craig's face assumed a 'waitinnnggg for it' look. "Sex. 'Just sex' ... That's what counts, right? You always say ..."

"Jesus Jul, I know I say that ... but I still don't mean RANdom ... I mean when I said that about you and ... and guys ... I meant US ... me there and you ... you just FLIRTing ...you know what I meant! I mean, 'sex' oh my God ... even just once on some ... Tuesday ... morning ... is, is -"

"Wasn't just Tuesday ... Thursday too."

"TWICE?"

"SHH, Craig. They'll hear you."

"I DON'T FUH ...," Craig looked around and finished in a whisper, "king care dammit- now tell me what happened!"

"I did ... That guy, the one over there by the exit sign in the black polo shirt, he fuh ..." I too glanced around and inclined my head toward my husband and started to whisper like he did, "well, he had me."

Craig gave me that 'no nonsense' 'cut the crap' stare ... soooo sexy when he does that. I just melted. "Don't be mad." I took his hand in mine and added my other hand too, just to make sure he didn't leave me. "You can't be mad!" I had on my best pleading puppy look, but it was not fake. I was begging.

"Me not be mad??? Why should I not be mad?"

"K How many times have you told me you would just love to watch some guy have sex with me?"

I had him there. That fantasy was a frequent incentive to ramp up his erection and enhance our midnight sessions into a frenzied orgasm of images of me having sex with faceless men he invented.

"Craig? How many times?"

"A lot, but -"

"Well you can't say 'but' now. You asked me to do it for years, and I said 'no' for years, so then you started telling me to do it, so I did. An opportunity came up like, out of the blue, so I, I just went with it."

I don't ever remember my husband blinking that much, but he couldn't think of arguments against his own orders, and because he kept looking around for that guy, I said, "Well? You happy I finally did it?"

"Julie I mean, I uh ... I mean you're right I can't ... you know, say anything, like, negative or ... but, Jesus, you been having sex with some other guy!?!?"

I shrugged guiltily.

"And then that makes me think of the pure concept that 'Omigod she did it' cuz I never, never thought you would actually do it!"

I shrugged again. "Me neither."

"and then I start thinking about you doing it, I mean, DOING it, like, actual pictures in my head of you with some guy between those gorgeous thighs you got, ramming his ... JULIE!" he shouted.

"What?" I snapped at him. I wasn't happy getting yelled at for this. He'd told me flat out to do it.

Craig massaged his forehead, staring down. "I don't know ... where?"

"At Publix."

"PUBLIX?"

"In the wine aisle."

"You did not have sex in the wine aisle at Publix, Julie, come on now."

"No silly. That's where I met him. They had this three dollar off coupon on the Merlot, and he just, like ... appeared."

"So that made you fuck the guy? I've bought wine a million times in Publix, and nobody's ever -"

"Awww it's okay baby, you're a hottie too ... you know you probably just look all serious reading labels and stuff, you know how you are. Girls probably check you out all the time and you never even know it."

This was also one of Craig's famous lines when he would be trying to get me to flirt by persuading me that guys were hittin' on me all the time, but I was just oblivious. I was NOT oblivious and I had flirted back from time to time, but he just brushed all that aside as not enough of a story. Well I'm betting this was a big enough story now. Just not too big, I hoped.

"Jul what the hell happened? Stop talking in riddles."

"OK, from the beginning?"

"Please, yes, orrr no, just the part ... shit, tell the beginning but hurry up. I'm going crazy here: get too-"

"The good part?" I shot him my sassy little smirk. "He was good all right, damn he was good. You were right about how it would be fun if I just cut loose and did it! You were right!" He groaned, wide eyed.

"So you're in Publix and you grab some wine and some unknown guy says 'let's fuck,' so you just, do?"

"Pretty much," I agreed, thoughtfully glancing at the ceiling. "He was cute."

"Cute?"

"Sorry, I know you hate that word."

"No I'm sorry, it's ok, he'd have to be attractive. I just don't like you using that word for like, my car or the football team's uniforms or ... what the fuck! Julie get back to the story!"

"Where did I leave off?"

"You didn't leave ... Julie you're just playin' with me now. This is serious."

"Oh?" I said, and added in my most serious voice, "I thought you told me to not be so serious. 'It's just for fun,' you said. 'Don't take it so seriously,' you said. 'It's just sex', you said. Well I happen to love sex!"

My husband got a pained expression. I needed to make him feel better fast. "And I happen to love you. Big Time. Like, forever. I've told you that for all these years when you kept mumbling stuff while we were in bed. I told you it would ... was too important. I told you it would mean too much if I ... ever ... actually did what you were suggesting."

He did not look less hurt, but he apologized, "Sorry, honey, I'm uh ... I ... Just please, tell me the whole thing straight through, ok?" He brought my hands up to his face and kissed my fingertips.

"OK, but he's right over there, and if he comes over, do I pretend you don't know or act like you don't mind?"

"Where?" I had to hold tight to his hands to keep him from standing up and staring. "With those girls?"

"Shh, Craig, sit down Darling, black polo, tan jeans, see him?"

"That guy?'

"Yeah, sooo?"

"Kinda big."

"He's even taller than you."

"You like that, don't you?"

"I told you he's cute."

"I can't see his face. Shit!"

"He took his beer out on the deck." I had to strain to hold onto my husband again. "Craig where are you going? You're not mad at him, are you?"

"No, I just want to see the guy." He looked down at me. "I'm not mad at him, and I'm not mad at you, but this is not the way I had this whole thing planned out in my mind to happen, you know?" He slumped back down into his chair, scowling sadly.

"You don't know how it all happened, cuz you won't let me finish."

"Me-ee?" Craig rolled his eyes, and his whole head rolled in disbelief.

"Hey I'm not all ... you know, used to the damn thing either. I was shocked I did it for a long time after. I'm still shocked. I'm trying to be honest and not tell you a big ..." I didn't like that word. I wanted my husband to be proud of me, like he'd always said. "Look, it ... happened! Don't you wanna know -"

"Fine! ... Finish!"

"OK." I fiddled with my empty martini glass and pretended to be rehearsing my story. I needed to settle Craig down and get control of this thing. I'd seen the guy spot me and start to come through the crowd toward my table. There's something about a guy that's fucked you that makes them feel, I don't know, invincible or something. I knew he would come right up and smile that "Did her!" smile men get when they are an old boyfriend who fucked you back in the day, and they meet your new boyfriend. That had never happened with me and my husband, but it was gonna happen today, and I had to get Craig ready.

"I love you, Honey," I said, and I really meant it, and I hoped Craig knew it, so I said it again. "I really really love you. I would've never done this if you hadn't made it seem like it would just be for fun. I ... you said ... At first, I was just gonna flirt and bring you back a story, but then ... he went so fast and I ... I still love you!"

"I know. You too. But ..." Craig didn't look all sexed up and turned on by this like he'd always said he would be. Not good.

I remembered at a wedding once it had happened the other way around with an ex-girlfriend of Craig's. Meeting her face to face and knowing she had more than once had his dick inside her made me incredibly hot for my husband, but uncomfortable, but proud he married me, not her. For days all I could think about was if she made him come as good as me orrr ... better. And did she suck him? and did they do anal? And ... I didn't want all that to get hashed out here today in public. I had to think fast now. I wanted Craig ok before they met up face to face. "Go get me another Cosmo and get yourself a beer and come right back, ok?"

"What? Really?"

"Really."

He shook his head, somewhat annoyed. He's such a gentleman, though, that he pushed his chair back to stand up. I tried to smile the sweetest smile in the world. "Don't be long honey. We need to talk ... before I introduce you to Bret."

"BRET???" Asked my husband, stopping half standing, wide-eyed again. "IntroDUCE me?"

"I mean if he sees me, he's liable to come over, ya know?" I made a 'Then what?' expression with my hands and dipping my head. "Look I'm sorry honey, but yeah, name's Bret. What's wrong with that? Everybody's got a name." Before I knew what I was saying, I just blurted it out. "Better than Sabrina!" I couldn't help myself. "Yeah, Sabrina... you remember? That bimbo? - that had the hots for my husband? - that you did not discourage enough, in my opinion?" I knew it was a cheap shot, but I couldn't help it. "If you wanted me to fuck some guy, you had to know the guy would have a ... a name."

I choked on my own words. "Omigod honey." The guys in Craig's fantasies never had names. He never gave them names. "You never meant this to really happen, did you?" I couldn't control the little sob in my voice. "You didn't really want guys to fuck me ... did you?"

"No, no, shit, it's not that," he said, and I hoped the confusion on his face was about how he felt about himself, not how he felt about me. "I guess I just never envisioned how it would feel, you know? finding out that you really did it." I was not sure things were better yet. "I'm gonna go get those drinks now."

"ok" I said in a small voice.

He almost smiled. "It is kinda hot, I guess, you getting' nailed and all."

"only kinda?" I said softly, meekly, lower lip quivering.

He nodded yes to the 'only kinda' part dammit and pinched his chin in thought. "Kinda shocking too, though." Shocking was not too bad, right? Could be worse.

In a completely subservient tone I said, "I thought you wanted me to be ... wilder."

"Yeahhhhh ... right. ... Sure. Well ... Drinks," he pointed at the bar, "But I will look out on the deck and try to catch a glimpse of ol' ... Bret."

"I still don't want you to have sex with Sabrina."

My husband aimed a very tired, heavy sigh at me, shaking his head. "I'll be right back. Don't move!" He walked off toward the bar and disappeared into the crowd.

I got a text.

**he gone?**

I texted back **went to get drinks**

**u o k?**

**yeah ... not done telling yet...don't come over yet**

**k when?**

**when I go to the RR**

**??**

**ladies rom**

**gotcha**

**then you come back with me and meet craig**

**u sure?**

**yes...stop now**

I caught sight of my tall husband on his way back. "That was quick," I said as cheerfully as possible.

"Saw Bret outside. Seems like a Regular Guy."

I nodded in a noncommittal way.

"He was texting." Craig made a little typing on a cell motion with his fingers.

I nodded as if to indicate that was something lots of people do all the time.

"Probably texting his Girl. Friend," said my husband a little too precisely. "Probably planning to get laid."

I just kept nodding. "Undoubtedly." I certainly knew that was exactly who and what Bret was texting.

Craig took an exaggerated deep breath. "Julie, I love you, but I need to hear what happened."

"K, There was this guy in the produce section ... staring at me," I started, afraid to tell my husband how much it turned me on that such a young hot-guy would stare at me, like he wanted me, just like that.

"Did he speak to you?"

"He said hi."

"What did you say then?"

"Hi."

My husband looked down at my tits. I decided to just let the whole story spill out, in a bit of a hurry ...

"Then he was at the OJ while I was at the yogurt. Then he showed up again in the wine aisle.

"He said something corny like, 'We gotta stop meeting like this' so I said 'Have we met?' and he stuck out his hand and goes 'Hi I'm Bret' and it was so corny it was cute, and it made me laugh and shake his hand."

"That's pretty 'cute' all right, Julie ... So that cheesy line made you wanna have sex with the guy?"

I just looked at him. He looked sorry, so I continued.

"He had a cart full of healthy groceries, fresh fruits and veggies and those tortilla chips like I had in my basket and" I stopped, suddenly wondering if he had loaded up on mostly the same stuff he saw me getting, to sorta ... help seduce me ... then it dawned on me, maaaaybe he had.

I shook away the thought and said, "Anyway, he had a case of some foreign beer like a German name or something and he said he had to go before it got all hot. So you know how cold they keep the grocery store right? so I said 'it'll be fine in here, it's cool enough' and he took that to mean I wanted to talk to him some more, so -"

"Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Want to talk to him some more?"

I looked right in Craig's eyes. It was time for him to know. "Yes. Yes I did. He made me feel pretty."

I let that sink in. Craig's face looked so smart, so wise, just staring at me, understanding me. I love him so much. His expression made me want to try to explain how I let a guy ... how I let myself get into this mess. Because he was right all those times in bed. He said I would like it if I let myself do it. He was right. I did like it. I reeeeally liked it.

I started again, trying to make Craig think it was all ok, all gonna be ok.

"He was such a handsome guy, I felt proud he picked me, just like you said I would." I had not really thought about it like that, about the fact that I had given some guy in a grocery store that sign that I wanted more ... attention, I guess it was. Just because he was hot. I am not starved for attention, so I felt like I was gonna cry when I realized that I had done more to cause this than I was admitting to myself.

Craig was silent, being too polite. Not good.

I knew I had to stop thinking so much, so I got back into the story, "He's like, 'You're so hot you're warming up the whole frozen food section.'" I tried to laugh, but it wasn't really funny, so I frowned, as the retelling was not as romantic as the way I remembered it being. "Well shit, Craig; it didn't seem lame at the time. It seemed like he was trying to be sweet," I said to my husband.

I think Craig understood that also, because my husband is famous for his compliments, and it has always worked on me for him. But still he said, "Boy this guy's got some lines now."

"May I finish?"

He bowed.

"So we talked all the way to the checkout line. He let me go first. So I checked out and went over to the plants display by the door and pretended to browse, but really I was waiting for Bret." I was hit by another pang of self-knowledge.

"He rolled up right next to me and says, 'Now that's a good name for it.' I thought he meant one of the plants, but he's like, 'Cuz I bet tons of guys check you out the whole time you're paying for your groceries.' It was such a broken pun I laughed in spite of how terrible it was."

12