That Hidden Place...

Story Info
She takes a forbidden ride in and on a Corvette...
1.1k words
4.19
11.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is the day we have longed for so much. We can finally have a whole day to ourselves without any obligations pulling us away from another... at least for a few hours longer anyway. Its spring now and what a great time to be outside. Today is also the day you finally get to ride with me in my special toy. You know how much this car means to me as it gives me a testosterone release... at least when we can't be together.

You get out as I pull up. You have the blanket, refreshments, and you're wearing a perfect spring dress; it's very tasteful but shows off your shape and curves so well. It will also provide easy access to me. We embrace and kiss so deeply, you feel my heart racing in tune with yours, my tongue dancing with yours, my growing hardness against you, my hand on your ass. Once we load the things I open the door for you. As I get in meanwhile you've hiked your dress up some to your upper thighs in order to tempt my eyes and hands. I readily oblige and off we go. Off to that secret place I've told you about so many times, you can picture it in your head. This is my one place where I can go besides you to refresh and find peace and today I'm sharing it with you. We bump and careen along narrow country roads. You've never ridden in a car like this! I push it just enough to be exciting for you. I can tell by your smile and the way you clasp my hand on your leg that this excites you immensely. Your legs are so soft... smooth... so inviting.

We turn down a well maintained, but rocky path. Gotta take it slower here. I pull up under a large, stately oak and shut the engine off. As we get out of the car the gentle breeze blows your dress and hair about and I think "Damn she's so hot!" As we walk hand in hand to the edge of the pond the wind carries the scent of the water, the forest, and a hint of honeysuckle to your nose. We relax for a bit on the blanket in the sun. Kissing, touching, caresses, my mouth sucking gently on your ear. Although it feels great in the sun it's become a bit warm so you suggest we move to the shade near the car but we can still see the water.

It feels much better in the shade but nothing but me can cool you down at this point. As I struggle with finding a perfect place to put the blanket you are struck with a spontaneous thought. You've thought about it before but now decide to act on it. You casually reach across the hood to feel if it's still warm... nope it's cooled down. You glance over and you see I'm still getting the blanket right. This is your chance. Finally finished I look up to see you laying across the hood of my car... without a stitch of clothes on! As I walk up you tell me you couldn't help it... it looked so comfortable. As I approach closer you bite your lower lip and think "Geez this car is his pride and joy, I think I screwed up." You start to get off but I stop you and gaze into your eyes with a poker face.

Here's what I'm really thinking. "Damn that's the sexiest thing ever!" I'm not referring to the car... but to you with no clothes on, across the hood of my car, your shape, your spontaneity which is missing so much from your other life with commitments, work, and family. I'm so glad I bring this out in you!

I lay you back on the hood gently, but forcibly reach my hands to your bare ass from under your thighs and kiss you with urgency. I remove my shirt in haste but leave my jeans on and lock lips with yours again. I work my way to your neck and tell you how hot you've gotten me. But you don't need me to tell you that. You feel my heart beating as you caress my chest, my heavy breathing, the way I kiss you. By now you are hotter than a cat on a hot tin roof. Your body screams for release... for my touch... for me to be inside you. I work my way to your breasts and suck and your erect nipples hard. As I go from one to another the cool breeze on your body makes you feel alive and excited even more. I ease slowly down to your awaiting wetness. My tongue works my way into your swollen clit and thus the dance begins. Your clit and my tongue do a slow sensual tango... just at first. Every time I feel you about to have your eagerly awaited release I hold back.

Slow circles... up and down... fast... then light and slow again. Your fingers dig into the car hood... into my head... guiding me and encouraging me. You writhe and moan helplessly under my oral assault on your body. YES! There it is! I grasp your hips tight as I send you into orbit, my tongue shows no mercy as you moan and your body convulses uncontrollably under me. At last you can't bear anymore but the car hood works to my advantage. It's slippery and gives you no traction... no way to escape. I hold you firm until you are on the verge of tears. By now you've been worked into a perspiring, exhausted, limp, hair tangled, and beautiful mess. You couldn't walk now even if you tried. You open your eyes and my pants are around my ankles.

I'm stroking those stiff 8 inches you've enjoyed so many, but never enough times. You've gotten me so hot that I've decided to fulfill your desire of watching me pleasure myself for you. Even though you can barely move you reach for me and touch me. You gaze in fascination as I bring myself to where I've just taken you over and over. You caress my balls with your finger tips and look up to see my facial expression and concentration. It's too much! I groan loudly and from my cock love juices spew forth... everywhere... but you can't bear to see any go to waste. You take my cock in and greedily slurp down what is yours and yours alone. Still sucking you look up to see that smile on my face... eyes closed. Now I'm the one who can't stand. You suggest we move to the blanket which I gladly take heed.

Your head on my shoulder, your hands on my chest, my arms around you, we embrace. Still breathing heavily but gradually becomes lighter. We let out a giggle in spite of ourselves. There is more to come... here under this tree on this blanket... but first we bask in the ambiance while this gentle spring breeze cools our hot bodies... what a great day!