That Holiday Buzz...

Story Info
The first of Lauryn's holiday episodes with some old friends.
1.2k words
4.23
24k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauryn had seen two familiar faces while checking in to her hotel in southern France. They were unexpected, and showed mild surprise when they saw her, but nothing more. Eddie and John moved on. Lauryn, who had not seen them since high school, was puzzled by this behaviour and could not shake them from her mind as she was shown to her room and she unpacked. But she was staying for two weeks – perhaps she would see them again, and catch up with them.

Lauryn wondered if they were any different from how they were at school... they had always been good-looking, and as a teenager she had fantasised about them mildly. They had always been sexy, as well. Lauryn sighed and continued to unpack, telling herself that she would not act like she had in those days; she was no longer a teenager. She knew now what it was to be loved, emotionally and sexually, and she was more mature than to relapse to old obsessions and fantasies. She drove them from her mind, as far as she could.

*************************************************

Returning from the swimming pool, Lauryn entered her ensuite bathroom and started to run a shower. In the heat she opted for a cool temperature, which tingled on her skin pleasantly, giving her goose bumps. She ran the shower gel over her body with her hands, lingering on her full breasts, feeling the strange texture the goose bumps gave her skin. She had seen men at the pool, and they had seen her. She had no doubt at all that this would be a fulfilling break in the sun.

She finished her shower, quickly dried herself and threw on some clothes she had collected from her room before coming in. Pulling her wet hair back into a ponytail, she checked her reflection and emerged into her room, flopping onto the four-poster bed with a sigh.

Without warning, the door opened and Eddie and John moved into the room, shutting the door behind them and advancing on Lauryn. Startled, she tried to sit up but they were faster than that, pushing her down smoothly, binding her wrists to the posts with rope and then withdrawing. Yelling, she kicked out with her legs and struggled against her bonds but to no avail – they were tied too tightly to relent, although loosely enough not to hurt if she did not fight. Without a word they surveyed her, sharing a brief glance.

Eddie took out a large pair of scissors and trapped Lauryn's legs beneath him by putting his full weight on them, while John loosened her long hair with one hand and gagged her with the other. She bit on it, but he did not move an inch, smirking down at her as she uselessly continued to struggle. Slowly, very slowly, Eddie took the scissors and started to cut at Lauryn's shorts, soon removing them completely. Lauryn, unsure of what to do but aware of the danger she was in, stopped her struggling and could only watch as Eddie cut her top off of her, leaving her in her underwear. He passed some of the soft fabric of her shirt to John, who said, "Do I really have to do this, Lauryn?" and removed his hand from her mouth.

"Get the hell away from me," she snapped, now fighting even harder, but she could not stop him slipping the material gently round her mouth and tying it behind her head, which was full of contradicting thought and confusion. Whilst she was filled with fear and anger, a part of her was curious as to what they would do with her, and terribly excited. After all, here she was, almost completely bare, in front of two objects of teenaged fantasy and without any control, something which she craved in most situations. And though she continued to fight, she wondered if she didn't want this, just a little bit. Pushing this thought to the back of her mind angrily, she went on fighting and surveyed the men, who were looking through her belongings.

Suddenly they turned to her and shared another thoughtful glance. Eddie handed John the scissors. John advanced on Lauryn and sat beside her on the bed, resting the cold blades of the scissors against her stomach. The goose bumps returned almost immediately and she stopped for a moment. John swiftly took advantage of her relenting and snipped at her bra straps before cutting clean down the middle of her bra, between Lauryn's breasts. They hung loose, and Lauryn merely watched as her thong suffered the same fate as her matching bra.

Completely naked now, fear and humiliation began to rise in her, and, simultaneously, excitement, which she loathed herself for. After a moment, both men started to touch her body, lightly and firmly, roughly and smoothly. Lauryn found herself becoming aroused as John cupped her breasts, caressing them and teasing up the nipples with his large hands and Eddie concentrated on her stomach and thighs, coming close at times to her moistening mound but never close enough. Still afraid, Lauryn closed her eyes in confusion and did not open them but gasped in surprise as the lips of the men touching her closed on her breasts, tongues flicking over the nipples and sucking gently, their hands still wandering everywhere. John roughly moved his mouth up to her neck, which he nipped and kissed as Eddie continued, making Lauryn's eyes flutter open and her head tilt away, inviting him to continue.

Eddie and John ceased immediately and stepped off the bed. Her eyes widened.

Eddie spoke – "Enjoying that, were you?"

John laughed – "Sick bitch. I always knew you were a sick bitch."

"Why look John, I've found a little toy," Eddie exclaimed in mock surprise, producing Lauryn's vibrator from a drawer. Lauryn's cheeks reddened in shame and she closed her eyes again as they played with it, switching it on and off, having fun with this new gadget.

"Why don't we see what it does?" Eddie asked. Lauryn's eyes shut tighter but she could feel him over her, brandishing her vibrator. Lauryn started as she felt it brush over her clitoris and he pushed it into her before bringing it back and resting it where it had caused such an effect initially. Tired, Lauryn did not struggle but simply waited for more humiliation as Eddie switched the vibrator on and she started to tense up. He had her right where she was most helpless, buzzing on just the right spot. She started to fight it again, not wanting to show how excited she was getting, but John held her ankles down and tied them to the other posts with yet more rope.

Totally helpless, Lauryn continued to struggle, feeling the mounting pressure inside her, before suddenly jerking with orgasm and gushing with the release of it. Shuddering deeply, she could do nothing but come as he did not move the buzz, instead pushing it harder against her so that her convulsions did not move it at all. Lauryn continued to come, moaning into her gag, and then her breathing slowed.

A tear slid out of her eye, and, exhausted, she did nothing as Eddie and John loosened her bonds and left the room, taking her vibrator with them. Lauryn continued to lie there until she fell into a deep sleep, not waking until the early hours where she found herself alone, utterly naked and knowing that this was not the end of it.