That Little Itch

Story Info
Sweet pegging fun between long-time lovers...
2k words
4.33
8.9k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

That Little Itch

"I can help you out with that, Blackers..."

Platinum grinned, tapping the side of her muzzle cheekily as the silver equine wiggled her hips, stepping up to the side of the bed, which she had made up with crisp, white sheets only earlier that day. It seemed a bit of a waste for what she had in mind, or what her sweetheart had revealed to her during the day, a certain kind of itch that a stallion struggled to scratch on his own, but it would make no ends to what they had in mind for their evening. Why, the Pegasus mare had even gone to the liberty of lighting candles around their bedroom, their flickering glow softly illuminating although not all that comforting to BlackWing, her friend and long-time lover.

In testament to that, the equine laid out on the bed like an offering groaned lightly and squirmed, a strange movement to see coming from him rather than perhaps his mare when caught up in the throes of passion. On his front, his already hard shaft was concealed from view, leathery wings folded in as close to his back as he could get them, although that was a tall order with the sheer wingspan of them at play. His glasses sat carefully put aside on the bedside table, even though the lamp was not required what with all of the candles flickering and casting dancing shadows along the walls.

He was ready, at least in body. But it was not like as if his mind had not enjoyed the pleasures that the lightly dappled Pegasus mare had in hand to deliver to him before, after all. No, he was well used to that kind of play, if only with another and not her. Only, perhaps it was well enough time to see just what experimentation could lend yet another dimension to their playful, cheeky style of lovemaking.

"I thought you were done calling me that," BlackWing grumbled, tucking his Roman nose down between the pillows as if he thought he could hide away. "Come now..."

"Oh, that's the intent of it."

And, hitching the strap-on harness up around her hips a little more snugly, Platinum smirked minutely and flicked her tail, the long strands flicking out at danger of catching a candle accidentally. It most likely wouldn't have stopped their fun but the smooth silicone of the strap-on toy glistened wetly, the flames reflected off the surface even as she stroked another handful of lubricant down the length, just to make sure that there would be plenty of it for just where it was going.

For BlackWing had made no secret of his fun with Apollo, the gorgeous unicorn with a dappled blue coat and eyes that one could simply fall into, and Platinum had been keen to invite them into their play, enjoying the stories and, even occasionally, the view too. But with Apollo away, BlackWing had been missing a certain sensation under his docked tail, the stallion cutely flicking it up even then as if he was yearning for her attention. It wasn't as if, however, she was going to deny him what he so badly wanted, however, when it tickled her fancy so in return.

And that was just where the toy came into play, the black leather harness standing out in stark contrast to her light-coloured coat, the Pegasus mare slipping up sensually onto the bed, moving so smoothly and fluidly that she could well have been in a dream herself. She kissed up his back as she teased the length of her body against his, bare breasts grazing his upper back, and supported herself over him, slender arms trembling ever so faintly with the physical strength it took to hold herself up in such a way. Of course, she would not let herself fall but perhaps that slight failing in strength was a little reminder to the otherwise fit Pegasus to add something a little more into her routine geared towards her upper body.

None of that right then, however, as her lover groaned beneath her as she experimented with a roll of her hips, teasing the tip between his rear cheeks. They hardly did anything with power play, their relationship dynamic falling pretty evenly whether they were in the bedroom or out of it, but it brought a strange flush of pleasure to her to be above him again, murmuring softly to him as she angled her hips just so, working out how to, well, make it work. It wasn't as if she was used to having a faux cock protruding from her hips, after all, as exciting as it was! And there were those little nodules on the inside that teased her clit so wonderfully, making her breath catch and hips grind near enough of their own accord. It was all she could do not to rock forward right then and there but she had to get it inside BlackWing first - only then could the real fun begin!

He helped, just a little, reaching back and grasping the slippery length to guide it in. She needed that more than she knew, allowing him to press the smooth, rounded head up against the pucker of his tail hole and, then and only then, bearing in with as much patience and gentleness that she had in her heart and soul. He was her lover, after all, and she neither had any intention or want in her body to harm her best friend, even as he moaned and pulled a pillow into his chest, the muscular bulk of the stallion shivering as if he was being taken for the very first time. Although it was far from his first time, Platinum gasped herself, feathery wings fluttering as she eased in deeper and deeper, marvelling at how his ring swallowed up every inch of the shaft that she fed into it, his passage stretching easily to accommodate her. It was perhaps not the largest of dildos, after all, but anything to tease the senses and pleasure in that manner could be worked up to at a later time and date. That night, as it stood, was solely about their love and scratching that particular itch.

Head spinning as she bottomed out inside him, the stallion nipped the pillow sharply, his upper lip wiggling adorably. He could not hold himself back as he grunted and rolled his hips into her thrusts, his mare feeling out just how to move her hips to please him while also taking pleasure for herself. The difference between grinding and thrusting swiftly made itself evident as she hissed through clenched teeth, ears splayed in unbridled pleasure, working her hips in short, erratic strokes.

"Oh..." She couldn't get the words out, hunched down over him as her arms shook, pleasure reeling through her mind as the shudder of his body rolled through her also. "Ohhh..."

It was not so eloquent as far as her usual style of speaking was concerned but that wasn't what an erotic tryst was about as their bodies came together. BlackWing's glutes tensed as he rocked back, tail jerked up as high as he could possibly get it, not that the docked style would have gotten in the way to begin with - he simply couldn't help himself from lifting it, begging for more with the twitches and ripples in his body alone. Rocking and finding some manner of rhythm in her thrusts, Platinum huffed and snorted faintly for breath, although she could barely contain herself as she tried to ram in as hard as possible, if only to find that sweet spot of stimulation for herself.

But they would get there all the same in one another's arms, two bodies coming sweetly together as she teased that length up against his prostate to hear him nicker, finding just the right moves that she needed to use. The mare's nostrils flared with breath, a stray feather drifting from one of her wings, BlackWing's wings spread beneath her so that she could press down against him as closely and as intimately as possible.

And yet neither of them could have denied the reaction of their bodies as they thrust and ground towards sweet bliss, breath coming with ever-increasing desire as they found fresh delights in the art of their play. Platinum thrust harder, experimenting with the depth of her strokes and even drawing back for longer so that only the tip rested within his strained pucker, gleaming with lube, just to feel him tremble again her when she once again claimed him with the full length once more.

Ah, it was sweet, but such play grinding up against that patch of nerves inside his tail hole had such an expected effect on the stallion. She was not the play-partner, however temporary, that Apollo had become for him but something else entirely, her breath scented sweetly with the apples they had eaten for dessert earlier that evening. No, Platinum could never be mistaken for Apollo in any time of lust or passion and he was glad of that too for it solely served to bring the best and freshest element to their lovemaking as he sweetly tipped over the edge, cock throbbing and spurting as his balls churned with a need that had to be sated.

There was nowhere for his seed to go, however, but onto the bed beneath him as he rocked and arched back at her, eyes closed and lips whuffling softly at the pillows. On and on his orgasm seemed to roll, one moment and spurt blending seamlessly into the next as she rode him out through it. If he'd been more with himself as one of the candle wicks dropped down into the pool of melted wax with a hiss, he would have felt her hitch against him, needing more as her own need flared up to a similarly burning crescendo that simply could not be ignored.

Platinum huffed, barely able to contain herself as her wings trembled out to their full span, grinding in deep as his tail hole clenched and pulled around the shaft stretching him open, as if his very own body was trying to drag it in deeper still. That was too much for her, the Pegasus grinding up against the sweet nodules on the inside of the harness until she took broke over the edge into sweet release.

Their moans rose in pitch as they climaxed together, bodies pressed up as close as they could get them, considering the angle her hips had to be at to bury the toy deep inside. BlackWing could not even find it in himself to care that his own sticky cum was soaking into his coat and the bed sheets, head flushed with delirium that not a soul could have ever truly said that they wanted to pause, not even for the briefest of moments.

As the candlelight flickered, Platinum planted as many kisses as she could on her lover and best friend's cheek, that shaft staying driven up into his tail hole as deeply as it could possibly go. Unwilling to pull out as she slowly came down from her high, she nuzzled his roached mane, shuddering against him even as the stallion, exhaustedly, turned to kiss her back, his soft, velvety lips melding to hers as if they had always been meant to be there. Perhaps that was the best thing about a friendship turning to love, after all, in that they knew one another even better than they would have claimed to know themselves.

While the night drew on and they separated in eroticism to relax and reflect, her head on his broad chest, there was one thing that both of them knew in the warmth of their hearts and souls alike.