That Little Yellow Bottle: The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,010 Followers

The poppers had me swaying to his rhythm, while he rocked that fat cock in and out of me. I was dizzy and near faint, but strained to remain conscious while he started to fuck me deeper and faster. Maybe the poppers were wearing off or drying out, cause I started to feel some tremendous pressure when he bottomed out deep in my ass. I started to grunt and groan, and my cock was twitching, as Ray pounded harder and harder.

"Take this black man's cum bitch. Take my cum deep in your ass like you want to get pregnant from me. Take my load like a woman that wants a child. Make a little black baby pop out of that ass in 9 months," Ray screamed.

"Yes, give me your black child, make me pregnant, I will be anything you want," I cried out.

Ray held my hips as tight as he could and pressed his stomach hard into my ass. I knew he was coming, as I was too. Jets of sperm sprayed from my cock as I felt him start to spasm and jerk. Over and over, I unloaded my cum onto his bed spread as he bucked his seed deep into my ass. I could feel every twitch of his cock as his cum erupted in spurts deep into me. So much cum was pouring into my ass that his cock now slid in and out so easily.

"I bet you do wish you could get pregnant from this black studs cum, huh?" he taunted me as he began to withdraw his cock.

I just collapsed on my stomach as he withdrew, laying in my own puddles of cum. I would be happy the rest of my life pleasing this stud. All I ever needed, until the day I died, was to satisfy that cock and be feed that cum.

Ray removed the mask from my face as I lay there and reality slowly crept back into my life. Still laying there, I watched as he walked to the bathroom and washed his still hard cock in the sink. He picked up the remote control and pressed some buttons on it. All this time he had been recording us. He had my sucking his cock, my eating his ass, my ass getting fucked and worst of all, me screaming out to have his child immortalized on tape.

As he rewound the video and started it up on his monitor, I laid still in his bed and watched myself pleasing this perfectly sexy man's cock and ass. Ray reclined against some pillows on the head board of the bed and pulled me over to his side.

"Suck on my fat black cock white boy, while I watch this video. Come on, do your thing," he insisted to me.

As I crawled up on my knees beside him and took that hard cock between my lips again, I felt his seed dribble out my ass and down my leg. I knew that this is where I belonged..

While Ray still feeds me his black cock on a regular basis, I still sneak off to the arcade occasionally in search of new black cock. Most of the time he makes me dress up as a woman, lipstick and all. I'm a total whore for it, I was trained right.

Kent100
Kent100
1,010 Followers
12