That Neighbor Couple

Story Info
She visits her neighbors having porch sex and joins in.
2.7k words
4.26
32.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackvick
jackvick
38 Followers

Emily looked idly out the window as she was texting her friend Marinda. They were at it again! She forgot about telling Marinda about this! "OH! So, you'll never guess what happened! Like, a month ago these couple moved into the apartment across the street from me, and I see them having sex all the time!" Emily said.

Marinda carefully considered before she responded with, "!!!"

"I know!" Emily continued. "And they're pretty kinky, it's not just like standard sex on the porch with the lights out."

"Standard?" Marinda asked before Emily could finish typing the next sentence.

"Like, he ties her up and spanks her REALLY LOUDLY and makes her scream and stuff. It's intense." Finished Emily. She continued to watch as the couple, lit from the room behind them, went out to the porch, completely naked. The man, tall, toned, blonde hair, had bent over the woman, a redhead bombshell with luscious tits and an amazing ass. This was probably part of why Emily ended up seeing them so much... she enjoyed watching. Emily bit her lip in consternation. Did she really just admit that to herself? How could she get horny from watching strangers have crazy rough sex? Okay, I guess when you put it that way, it makes sense.

Before she realized what she was doing, Emily had a hand inside her thin pajama pants, stroking the bare labia it found there. The first tremor of pleasure shot up and out her mouth as a low moan before she realized what was going on. Marinda texted something back, but Emily had dropped her phone. She gazed lustily as the couple positioned themselves in a standing doggy style, the redhead grabbing onto the railing and spreading her legs as she bent over. As she began getting pounded, Emily wondered what it would be like to be her at that moment. She slipped a finger inside her pussy and brought it out, slippery with her juices. She rubbed her clit with the lubricated finger and moaned again, much deeper.

Suddenly, her sex-fogged mind cleared for one frightening moment with an idea. Emily shook slightly as she considered whether or not she was actually this person before deciding just as shakily that she was going to be. Emily noisily opened the patio door and walked outside. The couple stopped at the sound, distracted momentarily. While she still had their attention, Emily, quickly dropped her pants, sat spread-eagled in her deck chair, and began visually stimulating her hot pussy. She could swear she heard a chuckle echo through the green area between apartment buildings, before the sounds of heavy sex continued.

Amazed at her own bravery, and at being so easily accepted by these people, AND at how incredibly turned on she was at the moment, Emily wasted no time returning to stimulating herself. As the wet slapping of flesh on flesh intensified, Emily's legs grew wider apart, until she was basically doing the splits in the air. The intoxicating feeling of the sounds and the situation magnified the pleasure of her masturbation a hundredfold, and she found herself already beginning to climax. The world went bright as ecstasy coursed through her, and when she regained her sense of surroundings, she heard the screams she thought she was making were actually coming from the girl across the way, as she was also clearly cumming.

The pounding finally stopped and the woman gasped as the man came inside her. Emily felt a wash of jealousy flood her for a moment as she wished she was feeling a hot load in her belly. She shook her head slowly, she was learning a lot about herself tonight! She looked up at the couple as the man retreated back inside the house and the woman slowly stood up. Emily's heart froze in her throat when the redhead looked straight at her and made eye contact. Even from afar, she could tell that this woman had the most captivating gaze she had ever encountered. The redhead slowly crooked her finger in a "come here" motion as she slowly turned around and sashayed her way back inside.

Emily was completely paralyzed. Did she just--? Was she implying--? Was she really going to do... that? Her legs, completely against her own volition, she was sure, stood up and began walking her out her door, only pausing the zombie-like pace to pick up keys and lock the door on the way out. She eyeballed the patio and figured out which apartment it must belong to, then walked across the grass in her bare feet. As she climbed the steps in the familiar-yet-different staircase, she began to shake with nervousness again. Could she really do this? What about all the risks? She wasn't this type of girl! She'd never even thought of another girl in that way! ...Well, now that she thought about it, I guess she had. More than a couple times, actually. And there was that one time she was drunk and kissed her girlfriend right on the lips.

She knocked on the door, mesmerized by the memory of the soft kiss of a woman and suddenly realized what she was doing again. She had about 15 seconds left in which to make her escape, yet she didn't move at all. The redhead opened the door, still completely naked and still with that piercing gaze Emily couldn't look away from. Even though she was the one in the nude, the redhead looked Emily up and down like a man in a meat market. Emily was suddenly very self-conscious. She was only wearing a baggy old t-shirt that once belonged to an ex and some loose pajama pants. With all the baggy clothing, it hid her much smaller, but still very pert and very sexy, she reminded herself, tits. She realized her nipples were so sharply erect that they were still visible through the material, though her cleavage wasn't. Emily was getting ready to list the inadequacies of her small tight ass when the redhead suddenly walked away, leaving the door open for her to enter. Another chance to escape!

Emily closed the door behind her and exhaled heavily. It was a perfectly normal-looking living room, with the exception of the curvaceous woman heavily relaxing on the couch after a rough fucking, and a large man with a glistening wet and semi-erect cock. Between long breaths, the man spoke in a sonorous baritone voice, "So... you weren't satisfying at just watching my Missy and rubbing your pussy, eh?" The directness and crude language of the question surprised Emily, even though she had already basically decided she was going to be having a threesome with strangers.

"Uh... no? I guess not..." She tried to turn her surprise into a clever, sexy reply, but completely failed to do anything except make the man laugh lightly. He didn't move to approach her, but his voice suddenly focused on her and she felt as if he had leapt at her. "Well then. Get to it." He suddenly commanded of her. Emily didn't know what to do and blushed as she realized what a fool she must look like. She just looked down at her feet, her nervousness returning and consuming her.

"Aww!" the redhead made the same sound she would as if Emily had been a kitten rolling around on its back, just making her even more self-conscious.

"Start simply," the man said in a gentler, yet still commanding tone. "Remove all your clothes. Right now." Emily snapped out of it and pulled the shirt over her head and stepped out of her pants. The three naked people looked at each other appreciatively. "Now," the man continued, "you watching little Missy getting hammered there made her so tight that I came inside her before I had been able to give her only one orgasm. Get on your hands and knees, and clean up the mess you made."

The blood rushed from her brain as Emily processed the words. She gazed at the thick inner thighs of this "Missy" and saw them splattered with white, dripping cum. Her tongue involuntarily licked her lip as she gazed at the woman's wet pussy, a thin trail of cum slowly oozing its way out of her pulsing vagina. With an inward shrug that could've meant, "Well, when in Rome!" Emily got on her hands and knees and crawled over between Missy's legs.

Starting at the outside edges of the mess, Emily slowly extended her tongue and made eye contact with Missy. As she softly licked the salty cum off her thigh, the redhead shivered in anticipatory pleasure. As she licked closer, getting more of a taste of the man's cum, she felt herself moistening between her own legs, and slid a hand between them surreptitiously.

The man made a disapproving sound behind her and she stopped in her tracks. "Touching yourself without asking permission?" he asked rhetorically. Had she done something wrong? "Missy," he said, addressing the purring sex goddess, "you may take her." Emily looked up naively into Missy's eyes, having no idea what was in store for her. Missy unfurled the sexiest smile Emily had ever seen and grabbed the back of Emily's head, pulling her straight to her soaking wet pussy.

The smell of cum and sex flooded her nostrils as her face was shoved into the sticky wet waiting pussy. She involuntarily began lapping at all the wetness around her face. She licked up stray trails of cum while flicking Missy's labia. The redhead moaned and Emily found herself doing the same. All her senses were being overcome with sex, and she was immersing herself in it. She stuck her tongue as deep inside Missy's pussy as she could and tried to stimulate her g-spot. Missy squeezed her thighs around Emily's head as a response, and suddenly she couldn't breathe.

Moving back and gasping for the first breath of air as a bona fide bisexual woman, Emily had a hard time focusing her eyes for a second. When she did, she saw Missy grabbing and pulling on her large breasts, muffling her scream of ecstasy. Her face turned red as she recovered from orgasm and slid happily back into the couch. "Was that good, Missy?" the man asked.

"Yes sir," Missy purred, stroking Emily's wet cheeks.

"Well then," the man said, "I guess it's time for our little voyeur to see if she's as good as sucking cock as she is at licking pussy." Emily turned to look at him, sweat shining on his lightly toned muscles as he sported a hefty semi. "Come over here. On your knees." His voice changed into one used to giving orders and having them followed. Emily found it easier to let herself do what he told her to. As she knelt down on the floor where he had indicated, Emily looked up at the face of the tall man, wondering what he was going to do. Her eyes focused on his cock, freely hanging in a nonchalant manner. The man didn't say anything, so she decided she should just go ahead and start sucking his dick. That's what she wanted to do right now anyway.

Holding it with one hand, Emily lightly licked up the shaft in front of her, feeling it already start to twinge and expand. She kissed the tip and looked up at the man, expecting the usual contorted face of pleasure men do during a blowjob. Instead, he looked at her like a predator catching his prey, and it sent a strange sensation through her body. She closed her eyes and took his hardening cock into her mouth, tasting the mixture of cum and Missy's sex still on it, reminding her of how she was just recently making another person cum with her mouth. She started reaching down between her legs again, the heat of the action being almost too much for her to bear.

"Stop." The man ordered sternly. "You will not touch yourself." Emily looked up with his cock in her mouth and saw his serious expression. He really meant it. When Emily remembered seeing some of the things he's done to her, she slowly withdrew her hand and obeyed, not sure if she was quite ready for that yet. Or... ever! She would never WANT to do that! That's insane! ...and insanely hot.

Her train of thought was interrupted by the man's cock reaching its full hardness and the sudden feeling of having her throat full. She gagged as she quickly pulled his dick out of her mouth and gasped, a wet sheen of saliva already coating his cock and her lips. Emily had never had a dick in her throat before, she wasn't the type of girl to do that!

Not waiting anymore for Emily to continue, the man put his hand firmly on the back of her head, and held her still as he slowly fed his length into her mouth. She allowed herself to be facefucked, first slowly and sensually, but quickly building to fast and rough. When she was allowed to breathe, she did so in quick gasps before her mouth was filled again. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes when he slowly inched his cock deeper in his throat than even before. Gasping for breath when he pulled all the way out, Emily could feel her eyes rolling back in her head from the strange and new pleasure she had just been forced to discover. She never didn't want to feel a hard cock down her throat anymore.

A thick rope of precum and saliva dripped down her cheek, connecting with the tip of his glistening dick. "I think you throatfucked her little brain out, sir." Missy said, suddenly behind Emily... or had she been there for a while now? Missy grabbed a handful of Emily's hair and pulled back sharply, making her gasp. She was suddenly face-to-face with Missy being above her. "You want to get off, don't you?" Emily could only nod in agreement. "Then ask him. He looks like your mouth was good enough to let your pussy have a taste. But you have to ask him."

Emily stared wide-eyed at Missy, then at the man. "Will you fuck my pussy please?" The man looked at her expectantly. "...Sir." She added, wondering why she hadn't said that to begin with.

"Get on your hands and knees." He commanded. As Emily went to bend over, she found Missy already lying on the floor, her legs spread apart and her wet pussy glistening softly. Emily easily put her head between the red curls tufting above her pussy and began flicking her clit with her tongue. Missy positioned herself between Emily's legs and began returning the favor, causing Emily to suddenly yell in pleasure. She had never had a girl go down on her before, much less 69'd with one! But it felt so damn good she couldn't help but to messily lick this sex goddess' pussy. She was so into the sensation that the tip of Sir's cock pressing against the entrance to her pussy surprised her.

His hands grabbed her ass as he pressed his cock hilt deep in her soaking wet pussy. The sheer pleasure of having this cock in her was almost enough to push her into orgasm. When Missy continued licking her clit and Sir started pulling out all the way to the tip, Emily's eyes rolled back into her head. She felt like she was on the brink of a massive cliff and that she could fall off any second. Sir started pounding Emily's pussy hard and fast, but her body wasn't able to relay that much pleasure to her brain and she just froze for a moment, awash with a debilitating ecstasy. As she found her way back down to Earth, she realized that the punishing pounding of Sir and the oral attention of Missy was still going on, as intense as ever.

She couldn't tell how long this lasted, it seemed like she was trapped in an eternity of orgasm. Eventually, Sir pulled out all the way and told Missy to drink every last drop of his cum. Emily was disappointed at first, then realized she wasn't on any sort of birth control so that would've been really bad! As the three lovers collapsed on the carpet and caught their breath, they studied each other from a new perspective. Emily was going to have to get on birth control, she decided.

jackvick
jackvick
38 Followers