That New Guy Ch. 08

Story Info
The change in status quo turns out to be acceptable.
2.6k words
3.95
12.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

Note: If you haven't already, read the previous chapters of That New Guy, which are prequels to this story.

*

"Hey guys," Jake said as Tony and Meg noticed him entering the gym, "You done, bro?"

"Uh, yeah," Tony replied, put off a bit by Jake's tone, like Meg was a piece of property.

"Great," Jake continued, "Come on, I want to show you something."

Meg didn't seem as put off as Tony did and followed Jake from the gym to a room with a number of really nice recliners and a couple of couches in front of a very large projection screen.

"Give me a sec," he said as he poked a few buttons on a control panel. He then led Meg over to an oversized recliner and had her sit with him as they looked up at the screen. The photos they'd looked at on his computer at work as she'd jerked him off came up and progressed through the same slideshow. He was staring at them with a big grin on his face, as he had several times since she'd given him the flash drive, but this time he was expecting to have her help him get off rather than doing it for himself again. She initially seemed a little embarrassed to see herself on such a large screen but, seeing the effect that it still had on Jake, she sucked it up and reached over to pump his throbbing cock in her hand before leaning down to suck that up, too.

Out by the pool, Chuck looked up when he noticed Byron's shadow approaching. Byron reached for Deb's hand and, when she took it, he led her toward the steps to exit the pool. She looked at Chuck as though to ask "what's this" and he couldn't do anything but shrug, since he didn't know. He watched, though, as she exited the pool and her full, round ass was aimed right at him, making him certain that he wanted to spend more time with her. For the moment, though, he remained by the pool, watching as she crossed over to the house and Byron led her in through the kitchen door. Deb stared around the kitchen wide-eyed as she realized that it was probably bigger than her entire townhouse.

"I think 'opulent' is the word you're looking for," Byron stated as he led her toward the refrigerator. He lifted her onto the counter as if she weighed nothing at all and her attention was drawn to his muscular arms and chest. He immediately started to lick and suck her hard nipples, which made her close her eyes and smile as she felt her pussy getting wetter once again. He caressed the soft, smooth flesh of her tits with his hands as he traced circles around her areolas with his tongue. When he raised his head and turned to open the refrigerator, she wasn't surprised because she figured there was a reason he'd brought her to the kitchen, of all places. He looked briefly, then grabbed something and turned back to her holding a can of whipped cream and a bottle of chocolate sauce. She smiled, knowing immediately where this was going.

She leaned back as he drizzled the cold liquid chocolate over her nipples and areolas, followed by a generous squirt of the whipped cream. He admired his handiwork for a moment before starting lick and suck it off as she moaned. It probably sounds incredibly cliché but Deb had no issues with it as she savored the stimulation of his tongue on her hard nipples. As the gooey concoction mixed with his saliva and ran down over her belly toward her smooth pussy, Byron's tongue and lips followed. She leaned back on the counter as he reached her pussy and lapped up all of the sweet, chocolaty mess around it before running his tongue right up her slit, causing her to moan loudly. He slurped up her pungent secretions just as he'd lapped up the chocolate sauce and whipped cream before slipping a finger into her and lapping at her clit. She was caressing her tits and pulling her hard nipples as he ate her pussy, feeling yet another orgasm building quickly. She was certain that, from that first orgasm after she'd arrived at Jake's, she had not yet come all the way back down, meaning that each subsequent orgasm required less effort to achieve.

As Byron was devouring Deb's smooth pussy and driving her toward another orgasm, Jake's attention was vacillating between the images of Meg on the big screen before them and watching her mouth sliding up and down his cock. He didn't believe he had cum down her throat yet but it was starting to become difficult to keep track of what he'd done with each of the ladies. In any case, he wanted to do a bit more before he came, so he had Meg raise her head then straddle him so he could fuck her and enjoy her big titties. She reached down and guided his throbbing cock to her pussy, which was super hot and wet because, like Deb, she was still worked up with no signs of waning. They both moaned as his cock filled her and she started to ride him. Jake reached for her tits and fondled them while watching those two beauties bouncing. Meg had her eyes closed, already feeling her next orgasm beginning to quickly build up.

In the kitchen, Deb let out a cry and started to shake as she experienced her own orgasm. Byron continued lapping at her clit as she was cumming, raising his head only once he was certain she'd finished. He knew her pussy would be incredibly hot and wet immediately after cumming, so he wanted to slip his cock into her, but the only question was exactly how. As Jake had realized with Meg, Byron was also aware that he hadn't slipped his cock into Deb's mouth yet and planned to remedy that before he blew his load this time. First, though, he wanted to slip back into her pussy. He was tall enough that, upon straightening up, he could easily slip right into Deb as she remained seated on the counter, so he went ahead and did that rather than getting fancy or complicated. As he eased his thick cock into her slippery pussy, they both moaned and Deb reached down to start massaging her clit. He hooked her legs over his muscular arms and started thrusting slowly in and out of her.

Meg was quickly on the verge of another orgasm and Jake could feel how much more slippery and engorged her hot pussy was becoming though he wasn't worried about his own orgasm being imminent. He was happy that she was about to cum, though, so that he could really focus on his own orgasm. Not that he wasn't currently focused on his own pleasure but, once she came, that's all he'd need to focus on, as far as he was concerned. He continued to push up into her each time she came down on his cock, even when her body started to shudder and her skin was suddenly covered in goosebumps. Incredibly, her pussy felt even better as she was cumming so he had to be careful to just savor that increased pleasure but not push himself too much closer to an orgasm. When she finally went still, her chest heaving as she caught her breath, he gave her a moment as he determined what he wanted to do next.

"Here, go that way," he said as he rolled her off to his side and slipped his cock out of her. He positioned her on her back with the seat fully reclined and laid his cock between her succulent tits. Yeah, he'd done plenty of tit-fucking already between her and Deb, but the truth was that they did both have outstanding tits and he was sure he'd never tire of fucking them. Of course, this time he didn't have any intention of leaving his seed on Meg's sternum; he was planning to save her the trouble of having to clean it up. She squeezed her tits together around his cock and he started to slowly fuck them, relishing the feeling of the soft, smooth flesh against his rigid tool. He was going to have to be careful because it felt so good that he might forget that he was not intending to fuck her tits right up to blowing his load.

Between Byron's thrusting cock, her own fingers and the brief period of time that had passed since her last orgasm, Deb was quickly approaching another orgasm that promised to be no less intense than the several she'd already experienced that evening. Byron was still thrusting fairly slowly so he could savor the feel of her hot, slippery pussy on his tool while his attention was on her tits as they bounced with each thrust. He'd already not only fucked them, but had also cum as a result of fucking them, so he wasn't necessarily thinking about fucking them again, but that didn't mean he wouldn't enjoy admiring them. He was so focused on watching her tits that, when she let out a cry and her body started to shake again, he was caught a little by surprise because he hadn't been expecting her to cum again so soon. He continued fucking her as she was cumming but, once he was sure she was finished, he decided he wanted to get his hands on her tits.

He lowered her legs and helped her down off the counter, kissing her before turning her around so that her full ass was facing him. He ran his hands over it, up along the curves of her waist and around to cup her dangling tits before guiding his throbbing cock back into her from behind. Holding her hips, he started to fuck her, watching her ass jiggle each time his hips tapped it, then slid his hands back up to her now swinging tits. Deb, of course, slipped a hand back down between her legs and went right back to massaging her clit even though she was thinking she might lose her mind if she continued cumming so much. Byron couldn't help picking up the pace as he lost himself in fondling her luscious tits and, before he really realized it, he was pounding her pretty hard from behind. Her moaning made it clear that she didn't mind it at all.

Jake fucked Meg's tits almost right up to the point where it was too late to stop, despite his desire to enjoy her oral skills for a bit before he shot his load down her throat. He finally forced himself to stop fucking them then moved forward enough to guide his cock toward her mouth. Meg was immediately aware of why he'd stopped and opened her mouth to accept his tool, inhaling as much of it as she could manage. She didn't end up sucking his cock so much as he ended up fucking her mouth. She did what she could to provide as much pleasure as she could manage but he set the pace and it increased pretty rapidly from a slow start. He really wanted to slowly fuck her mouth and enjoy a leisurely build-up but, once he felt it wrapped around his tool, he couldn't help plunging onward full bore toward an orgasm. Meg had no problem handling his pace and was okay with him cumming quickly rather than dealing with it for an extended period of time. He definitely wasn't as gentle or considerate as Tony had been and, despite him still being hunky, this aspect of his personality was starting to wear on her a little.

When Jake let out a moan and started to spew in her mouth, Meg actually felt a bit of relief and, though she certainly was interested in enjoying a few more cocks that night, she was starting to feel like Jake's wouldn't be one of them. He continued to fuck her mouth until he was completely spent then moved off to lay beside her, reaching immediately for a nearby remote. When he clicked away from her photos and she saw that he was tuning in SportsCenter, she was done.

"Where is the closest bathroom?" she asked as she started climbing out of the chair.

"Oh, uh, down the hall," he replied without even looking at her. She headed out of the room, leaving him alone, and found the bathroom on her own. She didn't really need to use the bathroom, she'd just used it as an excuse to leave him, but she looked herself over in the mirror and thought she was still looking pretty hot, which made her feel pretty hot, so she headed off in search of another penis.

Byron was enjoying fondling Deb's tits as he enjoyed fucking her hot, slippery pussy, but he was also well aware of how close he was to cumming. While he still had time to enjoy it, but unfortunately before she came again, he slipped out of her pussy and hopped up on the counter so that his cock was close to her face. She didn't waste any time in inhaling his tool, gripping the base as she took as much of it into her mouth as she could manage.

"Aw yeah, that's it, baby," he moaned as he savored the pleasure of her hot, talented mouth sliding up and down his tool. Since he'd made her cum twice already, she wanted to make sure that his orgasm was as close to equaling that pleasure as she could manage. She'd never had a complaint about her cocksucking skills and with good reason because she was really good at it. She knew how to make sure the recipient either experienced intense levels of pleasure or finished quickly so she could be done with him. With Byron, she definitely wanted him to experience a great deal of pleasure and, based on what she was hearing from him, he was. She kind of liked having his thick, brown cock in her mouth, anyway, as she typically did with the black guys she occasionally had the pleasure of sucking off. Of course, when it got right down to it, she was happy with almost any cock in her mouth and she didn't have a problem with a pussy in her face, either.

When she realized she was getting herself even more worked up thinking about sucking other cocks and eating pussy, she briefly considered getting Byron's cock into her pussy again, but it turned out she was too late and too good. Byron's cock was swelling even more and he was moaning instead of muttering encouragements just before he exploded into her mouth. She not only swallowed his load, but any disappointment she might have initially experienced, as well. She knew there was bound to be another hard cock available once Byron's was spent. She continued sucking on it until she was sure he had nothing left, then let it fall from her mouth and straightened up.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers