That Night...

Story Info
He tasted me like I had never been tasted before.
1.2k words
3.73
36.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was pretty much a bust, we'd drove around town trying to find something to do, we wanted to sing but there wasn't any karaoke going on anywhere. And so we ended up in this college bar where we knew nobody. It wasn't so bad though, they had a jukebox and a few people dancing.

We spent most of the evening on the patio; drinking, smoking, talking. And touching, there was lots and lots of touching. We knew our time together was short, and so every moment we were together we were touching in some way as if to get as much of each other in as possible before he had to leave. I loved the way I felt with him, he made me feel like I was the only girl in the room despite being surrounded by barely legal college girls in short skirts.

Once, when coming back from the ladies, I was shocked to see this girl standing there talking to him wearing a ridiculously clingy, short number. And I felt a twinge of panic, as you do. But it was short lived when he spotted me over her shoulder and lit up, I made my way to his side and he very quickly put his arm around me and introduced me to the girl who came to chat him up, as if to reassure me. It made me tingle.

Thirsty girl quickly made her retreat, and we were left to our own devices again. Without a word I turned to him and gave him a soft kiss, which he turned into something far more passionate and greedy. I didn't mind, not in the least, and soon those tingles turned into throbs. And when our lips parted I'm sure my cheeks were red, as if everyone in the bar knew what was going on in my jeans.

He wasn't done there though, he leaned forward and wrapped his hand around the small of my back pulling me close so that he could whisper in my ear, "When we get home, I'm going to lick you for at least an hour." Now I knew my face was red. I said nothing, but just gave him a meaningful look as I took the last swig from my drink and took his hand to lead him towards the exit.

The drive home was.... intense. His hand was on my thigh, and my pussy was aching so badly for him to just glide those fingers up a little further. A little pressure was all I needed at that point. But he kept chaste, all except for those looks he kept tossing my way over the center console. So when we got home I was a little caught off guard, when just as I got the door closed he turned on me and pinned me against it. Prying my lips apart with his tongue, and invading me with his wanting kisses.

That was it, I was done playing the little lamb. My hands quickly made it to the buttons on his shirt, practically tearing them off as I desperately tried to get to the flesh beneath. I love the way his skin feels against my finger nails, I don't know why, but there's something about just gliding my nails over his chest, or shoulders that drives me crazy. I think it may be the shudders that it elicits. Whatever the case, it wasn't long before I pulled his shirt off and he was tossing mine aside as well.

With his mouth on my neck, and my head lent back against the door I could feel his hands working at the button on my jeans and in one fell swoop they were on the floor along with my panties. And he was knelt down in front of me, with his face just in front of my throbbing, dripping cunt. I wanted him so badly, but he just looked up at me with this wicked smile on his face. And it wasn't until I hooked my leg over his shoulder and pulled him into me that he began his assault. I think he wanted it, wanted to know I wanted it, wanted me to get aggressive. And I wasn't sorry, because as soon as I felt his warm tongue begin to invade my slick crevice I felt elated, and weak, and so damn close. I couldn't believe how close I was already.

I reached down, and tangled my fingers into his hair, pressing his face even tighter into eager grinds. My knees were getting weak, and his hands found my hips and gripped me for support as an earth shattering orgasm overtook me. I relaxed finally, and giggled just a little, looking down at him. He shined a slippery grin up at me, and told me in his husky voice, "Let's take this to the bedroom you're not done." Which elicited another gleeful giggle from my lips.

So we left our pile of clothes in the doorway, and made the short trip to the bedroom. I gave him a smirk, and moved ahead of him so that I could crawl onto the bed. And from the edge, on all fours, I looked over my shoulder at him and pushed back, offering myself to him. I knew this drove him wild, I knew more than anything else he loved my ass and wanted everything to do with it. Loved the way it moved, the way it pressed back against him when we fucked, and the way I shook it when I came for him on cam.

I wanted so badly for him to just slide up behind me, and fuck me like I knew he wanted to. I craved his cock inside me so badly I ached. So I was momentarily disappointed when he didn't automatically move to remove his pants. Instead, he walked up behind me and placed both hands on my ass just feeling, and looking at me as he again, lowered himself down onto his knees.

No one had ever tasted me like that before, I was a bit put off, and unnerved. That is, until I felt it. His tongue pressed between my lips and slowly gliding back towards that tiny, untouched rosebud. "Oh fuck." I moaned. And he reached between my thighs, pressing a finger to my clit, as his tongue lapped at my new found erogenous zone.

I buried my face in the bed, and pressed back against his probing tongue and fingers. Wanting more, and more. I could feel my wetness dripping down my thighs as I offered all of myself to his tasting. How did I never know how good this could feel? How did I never know that the moment he pushed his thumb into that tight hole, he'd send me over an edge I'd never thought even existed.

The moment he stood up, and I felt the rather large bulbous head pressing at the opening to my longing pussy, with his finger still buried in my ass.... it was all over for me. All I remember from there out, is bliss and ecstasy. That is, until later that night, in my recovery I stepped over the pile of clothes in the doorway to get us a bowl of post-sex frosted flakes to share. :)