That Night

Story Info
The first time I touched a Breast.
1.2k words
3.1
19k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Night was awesome. That night was exhilarating. That night my heart was pounding heavily in my chest. That was the night, for the first time in my 40 years on earth, I saw a bare breast. That was the night I got to touch my first breast. Thank Christ for an open minded friend!

She was my best friend's wife. I was, and still am, a horny, horny man. But when her husband left the room for awhile, and not knowing when he would return. I turned to her to continue a conversation we had begun many, many months before. She knowing my complete history in life. Not with holding anything from her. I asked her if the scars from her breast reduction surgery could lift her breasts like a bra. She looked at me, not knowing what to make of this. She said no, they didn't thats not how that works. She giving me a look, as if to say, "If I knew how long he'd be, and knew he would see. I'd show you my scars".

In faint whisper I told her, for what I thought was not the first time, I had never actually seen a pair of breasts in real life. She looked shocked at the news, hearing it for the first time. Which in turn took me by surprise. I related how I read the look on her face when she told me that her scars didn't work that way.

There was a defining silence. I knew I had finally crossed the line she claimed didn't exist. I could see she was thinking about every possible scenario. To show me, or not. How could he see that, "I hid it well enough" she thought. Coming to the decision, she whispered to me, "This does not leave the room." I knew she was serious, I knew she didn't feel this was a betrayal to her husband. I knew I wasn't going to tell anybody. My mouth was suddenly dry. I opened my dry mouth struggling to speak past the dryness and pounding of my heart. Which I was shocked that I had any blood in my heart, because I was erect. Erect as I had never been before. Was I going to finally see breasts?! I was finally able to agree to the terms.

She peered pasted the doorframe to make her husband wasn't there. Then look directly in my eyes, she lifted her shirt. Magnificent, glorious, OH MY GOD BOOBS!! I was stunned at the fact I was looking at my best friends wife's beautiful big breasts. Scars, I couldn't see them. I was mesmerized by the mere fact I was staring at BOOBS!! Forgive the adolescent speech, but I never saw them in my adolescence, like one usually did.

She then slowly put her shirt back down. Amazing. Purely amazing. I realized I was stilling staring. I came to me senses. I said out of what seemed to be nowhere. "You know I've never touched them either. She smirked at my audacity. She then looked at the doorframe to see if her husband was coming back. He wasn't. She repositioned herself on the couch, nodded, and lifted her shirt. Once again there they were. Oh my god they were glorious. Still my erection was hard and throbbing for me to touch her. I leaned in with my left hand and softly laid my left hand upon her right breast. Oh my god I thought I was going to blow a load in my shorts. It was...it was...Holy Fuck it was awesome!! For some reason, instead of reaching with my right hand for her left breast, I groped myself for comparison. For I have some monstrously big man boobs. There was no comparison. Hers were magnificent, my were less than desirable.

Still looking at them, and starting to massage the right breast. I stopped. My heart was racing. My cock was shaking with arousal. I felt that the thrill of possibly being caught by her husband was coming closer. She slipped her shirt back down over herself.

Out of nowhere. It came to me. I have to show her what she did to my engorged cock. After all, turn around is fair play. I said in a soft whisper that I was harder than I had ever been before. She smiled, with a slight giggle. I asked her if she wanted to see it. What she asked. My first scar. She giggled again. If she could just tell me something I had longed to know for as long as I could remember. If my cock was a good size, and if it was a nice erect member. I personally, it's the only thing that I'm not embarrassed about, think it's magnificent.

She looked shocked, like at any moment her husband would walk back into the living room to see his best friends cock out in front of his wife. Not that I hadn't dreamed of that exact thing happening. That at the mere sight of my penis, he would be turned on. Wait. Was this a dream? Had this not happened? No, no I know what I just felt and saw. No this is real. This is very, very real. Thank Christ!

Without hesitation, I got up. Think this is it. I'm going to get the answer I've craved to know for so long. The look of shock on her face slightly changed to horror to quandary back to shock. She said, "Really?" As if to say are nuts?!

I said, "If you want to." Not telling her I've longed for this moment, please don't take it away from me.

She asked again, "Really?"

"Yes."

She looked at me and said "No, I think that is the line we shouldn't cross." All the confidence I have ever had in my life just drained away in an instant. I plead again with my eyes, thinking "Can't you see the outline through my shorts?" No was in her eyes. I sat back down in the chair dejected.

She went on to explain that for her showing me her breasts wasn't a big deal. That even allowing me the pure pleasure in touching them wasn't a big deal. That she was proud of what she had and didn't mind showing them to people. I fumbled, no I pretty much blurted out, "That's how I feel." Which is true, I don't see what the big deal about seeing a man's erect penis is. She knew that I was just saying that so I could show her my cock. She knew that one of my fantasies was for me to do just that, show a woman my engorged hard cock and she would lose all control and just have to touch it. But, that wasn't in my head. I truly just wanted to know if it was a good, nice cock. Maybe I was hoping that she'd lose control of her sense.

We sat in silence. I could hear her husband making noises in the other room, And I knew my moment was gone. That this was one and only time this would ever happened. I hold out hope that night was not going to be the last time we'd visit this subject. Just then, her husband came back into the room. I fumbled for my phone charger making it look like I was just trying to plug it in.

I just hope that next time, we can revisit this subject with a willing husband. After all, I'm a BigBiBastage! Oh, and by the way, The 40 Year Old Virgin had it wrong, it does not feel like a "bag of sand".