That Old Adage...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving birth to four boys, Kristy really wanted a girl, saying it wasn't fair that I had five boys, all of whom looked exactly like me. I couldn't resist her cute little pouting face, and this time, when I fucked her pregnant, I prayed I had put a girl in her tummy. Even before she got pregnant Kristy began eating foods that would supposedly give her a girl baby. I told her that was ridiculous, but Kristy couldn't be convinced, and it turned out she was right, because not only did we have one girl, but two. Our identical twins, Serena and Brittany, were born in June, and they look exactly like their mother.

Being married to Kristy has been like some beautiful dream. She loves being pregnant as much as I love her being pregnant, and together we have given James seven younger brothers and six younger sisters. Now forty herself, Kristy's breasts still produce mother's milk sweet as it was when she was 18, and her pussy is still just as fertile, as is evidenced by the baby she currently has in her belly. We've been having babies for twenty-two years now, and Kristy has said she wants to have babies until we can't anymore, so I have no idea if this will be the last one or not. Our two oldest, James and Michael, have proved that the old adage is true, as they have both married wives who always seem to be pregnant, and indeed, it's not unusual for all three of our wives to be with child at the same time. James now has five children of his own, and Michael has three with another on the way, and we couldn't be happier. If you had asked me forty years ago if my life would turn out like this, I would have said no, but I am awfully glad it did.