That Old House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, this feels so wonderful," she murmured. "It's so hot and soft and hard at the same time. I'm going to enjoy this!"

Molly made to bend down towards the object of her desire but Gary stopped her. First of all he thrust both hands under her sweater and cupped her breasts. She was in fact wearing a bra, but one so thin and soft that he could easily find and stimulate her nipples into firm nodules. Gary then quickly found the fastening to her skirt; in three seconds it was around her ankles. He surveyed his prize.

Molly's magnificent body was before him. He pulled her sweater off over her head. He reached for her breasts again.

"Strip off," he ordered. "Get naked!"

"Oh yes Gary," whimpered Molly. She unclipped her bra and let it fall. Gary grasped her large round breasts and looked down as Molly hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down. He pulled hard on her long stiff nipples and gazed at her forest of shining dark brown pubic hair.

"This is going to be a change," he grinned at her. "My new lady is shaved. I'm looking forward to feeling your pubes pushing against mine!" Gary leant down and sucked on a big nipple; Molly pulled his head to her chest.

"I would love to get shaved down there," gasped Molly. "I think George would love it don't you? Oh God Gary you feel so hard! Fuck me now! Stick this lovely cock in me now!"

Gary reached behind Molly and grasped her buttocks. He lifted her so that she was sitting on the very edge of her desk. He spread her thighs.

"Keep your heels on," he ordered. "I want you to look like a girl in a porno movie. Are you ready now? Keep your fucking thighs spread and show me your crack."

Molly smiled and parted her bush to reveal her pink slash. Gary groaned and pushed his engine to her tunnel entrance. They both watched with bated breath as he slowly, oh so slowly, slid his nine inches or so into her molten furnace.

"Christ you're hot!" he groaned.

"Oh my God, you're so big and hard!" gaspe4d Molly. "Start now, start fucking me, slowly first and then speed up and Gary, treat me rough and talk dirty to me!"

Gary withdrew to her hole and then pushed firmly back in, repeating this several times. Molly made juice and squelchy noises began. After a few strokes at that pace Gary stopped.

He pulled Molly's legs over his shoulders, and then he grasped her breasts tightly. He withdrew his cock again.

"Ready?" he said; Molly nodded. Gary rammed home hard and began to fuck her, pulling hard on her nipples. After a few strokes he let go of her breasts and smacked her buttocks hard!

"That's it Gary, smack my arse, fuck my pussy hard! Faster! Faster! Yessss! Yessss! Yessss! God, your cock is so big! I'm full of cock! Squeeze my tits some more, make them red!"

"I'll fucking make them red, you fucking tart you! Your arse will be just as red when I've finished with it too! God, you're making me want to come soon; I can feel my balls getting ready to deliver!"

Molly's bottom was squeaking along the desk surface as Gary pounded into her hot cunt. God, was he enjoying this? He thrust harder and faster. Molly was still shouting at him.

"Oh God yes Gary, you're going to make me come! I can feel it coming. Keep on trying to hurt me! Make me scream a1s I come! Yesss! Yessss! Yesssss!"

Molly achieved her orgasm easily, copious liquid flowing from her vagina and anointing Gary's still pistoning shaft. Her entreaties to him to hurt her had inhibited his own orgasm; he slowed his thrusting and grinned up at her.

"How did you enjoy that then, Molly my dear?"

Molly was still up for it. "That was fucking fantastic Gary. I love George dearly but you can fuck me anytime, anywhere! You haven't come yet, have you? Are you going to keep it for another woman or are you going to fuck me again?"

"I was just thinking that your arsehole looked very fetching Molly. How about me shooting off up your rectum. I could do that either before or after I shave your pussy!"

Molly squirmed juicily on her desktop, her liquid still running around Gary's hard cock. She sat up quickly and kissed him before lying down again.

"No one has done my arse since my divorce," she said. "Ken used to do it but your cock is bigger than his."

"Do you want to try it?"

"Okay, but when you come I want you to shoot it all over my tits and belly. I like to watch a big cock come all over me!"

Gary spread Molly's plentiful juice from her cunt to her arsehole, opening her up and massaging her arse lips to allow her come juice to penetrate. The he slowly withdrew his cock from her cunt and knocked on her back door with his big knob end. Molly reached down and pulled her cheeks apart with her fingers.

Her arsehole appeared and Gary pushed. Being in practice, so to speak, he soon made room for his knob and it popped into Molly's rectum.

"Ooooo!"

"OK?"

"Ohhh yess, it feels good. Just push on in slowly until I tell you to stop!"

Gary complied but Molly said nothing. Soon he was all inside her. Her tunnel was hot and comforting and the tight confines soon began to excite his nerve endings.

"My God Molly, I can soon come inside your arse; you are so stimulating!"

"You can come in there next time Gary. This time I want to see you come. Start fucking my arsehole and pull out and fire as you come!"

Gary obeyed and began to shaft her long hot tunnel, grabbing at her breasts again. Molly began to move again and it was soon obvious that she was going to come again. As she did so Gary reached breaking point. He pulled out of her arse and began to fire off his strong spurts of spunk.

Molly had underestimated Gary's potential. His first shot landed fair and square on her breasts but his second hit her half open mouth. The other five or so all hit her tits and belly. She was truly soaked. She looked down at her body.

"Wow!" she exclaimed as she sucked in the shot on her mouth, "that's a lot. Thank you darling, I loved that. Two orgasms and a huge load of spunk all over me. What else could a girl ask for; except perhaps getting her pussy shaved? How are you going to do that?"

"I was a boy scout Molly; I'm always prepared. I'll just go down to the car and fetch my shaving gear out of my overnight bag. You clean up and prepare yourself, I won't be a tick!"

In less than two minutes Gary was tapping on Molly's office door again. She let him in.

"Hurry up Gary, I'm nearly pissing myself with anticipation. Where are you going to do it?"

"Let's go into your bathroom so that I can have a water supply," said Gary. He stripped off again as he followed Molly's bouncing buttocks into the bathroom. Inside he finished off by showing off his re-erected cock. Molly reached for him, rubbing her come juicy hands up and down his shaft.

While she was attending to him Gary made preparations to shave her. When he was ready he squirted the shaving foam over her bush; Molly drew in her breath as the cold foam hit her belly. Then she murmured with pleasure as Gary massaged it all over her fanny. He knelt down as she leant against the wash hand basin.

"Oooo, that feels horny!"

"Shut up you tart you!" exclaimed Gary as he laid his razor against her skin. "This may pull a bit; your pussy hair is a bit long for this blade!"

Gary commenced, drawing his new blade into Molly's bush. Her pubes were soft so he managed without any great difficulty; a pale pink expanse of skin appeared behind the path of his stroke. He made a second cut and her pussy lips appeared.

"Oh my God, hurry up Gary, I want to piss real bad now!"

"Wait a minute, you little piss pot you. You'll get your pissing chance soon enough!"

Gary finished and rubbed his hand all over her smooth snatch. It felt beautifully warm and damp. He leant forward and kissed her breasts, nipping at each nipple in turn. Then he stood and rubbed his cock head up and down her now clearly visible slit.

"Still want to piss?"

Molly nodded, biting her lip as she fought to control her actions.

"Right! Piss on my cock, you little tart you! Go on!"

"But Gary, it'll make a mess!"

"You can clean it up afterwards. Just think what George will do to you when he sees your cunt!"

"Ohhhh yessss!"

Molly's vagina lips trembled and her lips opened slightly. Her urethra could be seen and it trembled too as a pale yellow stream ejected from it, all over Gary's cock and balls. He held firm, gripping her tits and watching her.

She did not have much; it was only the reaction to the shaving. As she finished Gary pressed forward and watched as his cock slid past Molly's urethra and into her vagina. She was still hot and became instantly wet as he started a fucking action. She flung her arms around his neck and sobbed.

"Ohhh yesss!" she cried. "Fuck me again Gary, fill my pussy with your cream this time. Let me feel your hot come shoot inside me. Ohhhh My God, that's fantastic!"

Gary was really enjoying Molly. He pulled her upright and smacked her bum cheeks alternately in time to his thrusts. She gave back as good as she got, digging her nails into his own arse flesh.

Neither of them could last long. Gary fired his third come of the day deep up her cunny as she howled into another orgasm of her own.

They grinned at one another as they tidied up. Gary suddenly felt the need and turned to the toilet and let fly. Molly took him in hand.

"I've not done that for a long time either," she laughed. "I think I was on my honeymoon when I first did it! It seemed so horny and dirty."

"Keep on being horny and dirty Molly," grinned Gary as he squeezed her ample mammaries again. "Goodbye and thanks, I'll see you soon."

"You certainly will, I'll tell George he's got to let me fuck with you again real soon!"

oooOOOooo

Gary returned to his office by way of the workshop and storeroom. Most of the workers stopped work to shake his hand and congratulate him. Ted showed him the test taking shape.

By the time he got back to the office it was almost leaving time and he told Janice she could go. He kissed her and briefly squeezed her bra-encased breasts.

Janice left and Gary sat down for a few moments, thinking about the day. Some of the events made his cock rise and the others just gave him a warm glowing feeling. He pressed a couple of buttons on his mobile.

"Hello darling," came Gerry's happy voice. "Have you had a nice day? Did you sign the contract?"

"Signed, sealed and delivered!" answered Gary with a laugh. "How's my favourite girl this evening?"

"I'm feeling lonely and forsaken! My two favourite men, my son and my lover are not with me!"

"I like the thought of being your favourite man," said Gary. "It makes my cock rise."

"Goody, but I don't want you going and putting your stiff cock anywhere else tonight! I shall be jealous otherwise."

"No, it's finished fucking for the day now. Do you remember darling the note in the back of my new contract?"

There was a short silence then an excited squeak.

"You mean George's PA? Did you? Did you fuck her today?"

"I fucked her across her desk and then I shaved her pussy before fucking her against the wash basin. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow night. You can play with my cock as I tell you then I shall fuck you hard and fill you with my spunk. How about that?"

"I'm naked on my bed now darling. I'm going to diddle myself hard until I squirt. I wish you were here."

Gary laughed, "I'm hard now thinking of you doing just that. Save me some for tomorrow night. I'll be with you about six o'clock."

"Sleep well my darling," said Gerry as they broke the connection.

Gary called at the same pub as last night but was disappointed to learn that it was Rose's night off. In the car park later he called Holly. When she answered there was an unholy noise in the background and he had to shout, telling her to turn it down.

When he could hear he asked her if everything was all right.

"Ohhh yes Daddy, especially now you've called. Ivy and I have been unpacking and setting straight. That noise was her radio in the lounge. How is your week going? Have you signed your new contract yet?"

Gary told Holly almost all that had happened over the last two days. Then he asked her for her news. He also asked why Ivy was with her and not at college.

"Oh," said Holly, "you know our brain box in the family. She's ahead of her schedule with her paper submissions so she doesn't need to go down to Bristol this week, except on Thursday for a tutorial. I'll pick her up at New Street on Friday afternoon and we'll be down in Oakby by six. Is that all right?"

Gary assured her that it was and that he was looking forward to seeing them again. He told her that he had given notice at his flat and would start looking for a new place tomorrow.

"About time!" she agreed. "That was the crummiest place that you've ever had. You can always stay with me temporarily until you find somewhere. I'll enjoy sleeping with you again! By the way, that message that was tucked into the back of your new contract, have you done anything about that yet?"

Gary laughed, there were no flies on Holly.

"I took care of it his afternoon," he laughed. "Very enjoyable it was too!"

"I'm jealous now Daddy. I love you, you know. Oh wait, Ivy's here!"

"Hi Daddy, my lover!" came Ivy's higher pitched voice. "Holly and I have almost got her straight so that we can soon entertain you. Won't that be nice? Much better than a crummy hotel room!"

Holly had grabbed her phone back.

"Isn't Ivy a tart Daddy? Seriously though, we do both love you very much and you can make love to us whenever you like. We've discussed this too. We won't get in the way between you and Gerry at the weekend. We'll make do with Richard if he's anything like presentable.

"He's younger than you my darling. I think he's younger than Ivy too."

"Never mind, you said it was an optional naked house, didn't you? Once we've seen the size of his cock his age may not matter too much! Savvy?"

They said goodbye with further protestations of love for each other. Visions of his naked daughters had prompted Gary to release his throbbing tool from his trousers as they talked. He now stowed it away and started the car, not looking forward to a lonely evening in Nuneaton. He decided that he would download his pictures into his computer and then disconnect it and transport it to Gerry's house. Thankfully he remembered that there were not many more lonely nights left for him in Nuneaton.

oooOOOooo

Wednesday morning finally came and he drove to work thinking about seeing Gerry later. His cock was hard in his trousers as he thought about her. He resisted the urge to phone her.

He managed to get to his office without incident, cockwise that is. However, Janice was there before him today, her unfettered breasts winking at him through her flimsy blouse. He hardened up again and she watched.

"Oh Christ Jan, I give up! Get your tits out and come over here. Lock the door first this time. I don't want to share you with George again this morning!"

Janice did as he bade her and kissed him as she palmed his stiff cock. She tugged down his zip and delved into his pants, examining her prize.

"I think I'm going to do this for you every morning when you are MD," she giggled. "Do you want to come on my tits again or down my throat?"

"You decide for me," groaned Gary as her felt Janice's lips engulf his throbbing shaft.

She worked with a will on her groaning boss and eventually swallowed his offering. She stood up and wiped her lips before kissing him.

"Molly isn't in this morning," she smiled. "George has asked me to go up to his office. I think he wants me to try out his desk for size! Is that all right Gary?"

Gary laughed and smacked her bottom in agreement.

"George said that Molly is very tired this morning. He said something about having too much of a good thing! I wonder what he meant by that. Do you know Gary?"

Gary laughed and told Janice that he had shaved Molly yesterday afternoon as a surprise for George.

Janice laughed too and then looked pensive.

"Do you think that George would prefer me to be shaved too Gary. I've never shaved there but I'm prepared to do it to please George."

Gary reached into his pants and produced his car keys.

"If you want me to do it for you go and get my bag from the car. I've got a shaving kit in there. I'll enjoy shaving you and I shall enjoy fucking you all the more tomorrow night!"

Janice took the keys with only a slight hesitation and soon she was laid across Gary's desk, panties off and thighs spread. Gary was now in practice so in less than five minutes Janice had a naked pussy. She examined her smooth pussy lips and thanked him.

"Any time Jan, any time," he smiled as he bent down and kissed her lower lips, inserting his tongue as she clamped her hands to the back of his head. After a minute or so he released himself, patted her bottom and helped her up.

"There you are, you're all ready for George now! Off you go and enjoy yourself!"

Just before lunch there was a tap on his door and Ted Evans stuck his head around the jamb.

"Have you got a minute or two to have a look at our first attempt to devise your wood test Gary? It's heavier than I expected so it would be better if you could come down to the workshop."

"That's great, Ted," said Gary. "I need to stretch my legs anyway. I'll come down now!"

Ted's efforts were more than acceptable to Gary. Twenty-eight different wood samples were displayed in a frame, all planed smooth and polished to show the grain on each with a thin oil covering, linseed probably.

"That's really good Ted, thank you. Can I suggest that you make the samples smaller so that you finish up with a more manageable size for the future? This one will do for next week though. Thanks a lot. Who built this one for you?"

"Jack Thorogood and I built it. It didn't take too long."

Gary took two tenners out of his wallet and handed them to Ted.

"There you are Ted, a small tax free bonus for you and Jack. Don't drink it all at once!"

He returned to his office and tidied his desk. Then he called Janice in.

"I'm off now Jan. I've got a hot date tonight, a very hot date! I will leave my mobile on until five-thirty just in case. I'll see you sometime in the morning. Don't forget that we have a date tomorrow evening now!"

"As if I could possibly forget Gary. I promise to keep my hands to myself until after work tomorrow!"

"Did you keep your hands to yourself in George's office this morning?"

"Ohhh no Gary! He laid me across his desk and then, er, he laid me! He went crazy over my shaven pussy!"

"Good girl," answered Gary, tweaking a nipple as he opened the door. "If you're asked, especially by Molly, you don't know where I am; even if you've got my cock in your mouth at the time. All right?"

"Yes sir," giggled Janice. "Have a good time tonight."

"I will, don't you worry!"

About halfway to Oakby Gary's cock began to rise. By the time he turned into Beech Drive he was as hard as iron. He got out of the car, suddenly remembering that he didn't have a key. He needn't have worried, the front door opened to his touch. He hung up his jacket in the hall and shouted out.

"I'm here Gerry darling, where are you?"

"Upstairs darling; I'm waiting for you!"

Gary ran up the stairs, tearing off his tie and unfastening his shirt buttons as he ran. He burst through the open bedroom door.

Gerry was reclining on the bed, stark naked! She had her left breast cupped in one hand with two fingers of her right hand deep up her cunny. Her thighs were wide open and she was frigging herself with very wet fingers. She grinned lasciviously at Gary.

"What do you think of how I look Gary darling? God, I've been frigging my cunt for at least half an hour now. I've come at least twice but neither of them was as powerful as your cock can do darling! Come here quickly!"